Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) (56127 Views)

Soon-to-be-husbands And The (NSFW) Not Safe For Wife Pictures / 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body / Should American Wife Have To Make Change Before Going To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2013
mu2sa2: There is nothing wrong with a 20-year old man marrying a 65-year old woman and vice versa.
our last born's age mate.tufiaaa shocked it is obvious the boy wants a green card and cash.things peeps do just to be in america is mind boggling to say the least shocked
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by dederocs(m): 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
This guy goes thru nightmare everyday servicing this monster.
My man your hussle heavy,e no easy...na poverty cause all this one.
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by BodyKiss(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
H$LBroker:
GEJ, OBJ, IBB, and other foolish Nigerian Leaders turn this country to this eyesore, expect ulgy things than this in nearest future

Here is another sorry excuse. Your parents should also be in the list for bringing you into this country.
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Biafradiplomat: 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2013
sonikstargirl:
i fit hook u up wit a 100yrs old Amarican sexy woman
I hope you're not kidding me baby? please don't get me excited for nothing o. babe how do we proceed now? please inbox me for a start. Imagine a handsome dude like me, I left the university in 2009 and since then till now I am yet to get a job despite my high hopes. Its indeed pathetic and frustrating, I have written exams and attended interviews from Lagos to Abuja and P.Harcourt yet all to no avail. Please help me if you could, I'm tired of this hell hole!
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by simdam500(m): 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2013
D is wher d word "age is nothin but a number" is best applied. Lol
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by BodyKiss(m): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
Biafra diplomat: Abeg I need this kain connetion, anybody wey no any american woman wey dey look for black d1ck should contact me sharperly. I must enter America by hook or by crook.

Oh dear, we do really have amy of these useless kinds on here.
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by BodyKiss(m): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2013
Naija_lastborn: You fools wey dey insult the guy, I hope you remember that 28 years old wey married 50sometin years old woman, He don dey Germany now, he dey enjoy his life, I don't knw why some people can't Shut up their Dirty mouth if they cannot respect someone's Decision. The Guy has Made His Decision, so any other Goodness or Failure he Encounter after, that's his own cup of Tea.

Most of this Guys wey dey Insult will Defintely Grab the chance, if them dey the guy shoe.

Happy Married Life Bro. cheesy

Please make use of mirror, you will see the real fool looking at you.
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by enquirydon: 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
check out 4 d picture na photoshop power
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by dbride: 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2013
Whites have a different mentally. Dont be surprised if this old woman is only interested in helping him after she discovered he is only a responsible young boy who geniunely needs help to become somebody. The easiest way is faking marriage and pronto the young boy's dream is achieved. Adoption will be too cumbersome so they often choose this method. Therefore, this could be for charity.

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Songitto(m): 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2013
Anubiri: Wise boy $ foolish woman

Na so,If u dont wise,u will never rise
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by gRutiE(f): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2013
Thank God atleast he got MARRIED to a woMAN nd nt a MAN. cheesy[b][/b]
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Truckpusher(m): 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
naijathings: make una dey there dey talk... thats the type of options our leaders are making young people to choose
Poverty is not an excuse to do stup1d things.
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by musiwa23: 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
Men can marry younger women.. it just nature.

if the woman is like less 15 years older.. but 45 years different is too much.. a man can marry a older woman.. if he want.. but at 65 years. the woman cant have children. so you have to know that from the start before you marry such a woman. when people get to their 40 to 50, that is possible to marry a older woman, because they may have already have children and what they need is no more children.
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by dgysoft(m): 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2013
I think the guy is an investor

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by chuquiz(m): 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2013
pally, nice one. God punish devil. your packaging is top notch. i noticed the ones backlashing and spitting turns out to be those bitter girls, we all know what his plans are, so whats the fuss?... infact very soon, all the cougars for north america will come and take up all the available men in lagos, una eyes go clear shocked tongue

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by wandeay: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2013
Looks like photoshop
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by philusaau(f): 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2013
MAKE UNA FREE D GUY JOOR. AT LEAST E BETTER PASS MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS WEN STILL DE LABOUR MARKET. IF E GET WAITIN E DE FIND FRM DIS OLD CARGO THEN E GO MOVE AHEAD. NA HUSTLING TINZ.
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by kraftyiyk: 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2013
hustler...
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by AleeEmran: 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
Kai wonder never end, wetting de hungry dat boy, abi na white skin de attract him, he for come home marry young albino
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Ezekiah1977(m): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
I don't blame this guy, see what this country has turn everybody into. Many people have studied very hard, day and night to become something in life, and after graduation and NYSC, no job, I think this is better than to go into robbery or drugs.
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by RICHBOI2(f): 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2013
Chanchit: This women sef wicked o. Why would you wnt to marry a 20yrs old to be servicing ur xpired factory for God sake. And for the boy too, na there hin go die when green card begin look like red card for hin eye.

OMG!!! I can't stop laughing oh.

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Holuwahphemy(m): 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2013
Divorce her immediately You get what u want, and pick race. na the film be that nw, the guy sharp die.
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by deelobe: 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
Wow !!!so this is now a trend undecided ,look at her in that wedding dress lipsrsealed
grin this is really a theater of the absurd what kind of desperation is this and family members went with me to the registry. This is Internet arrangement

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by derbypiero(m): 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2013
It dosent matter if the purpose is being achieved.men r making real cash boys are here talking rubbish.nwoke na ife......

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 15, 2013
osaass: Person way dey drink garri get plans
sound sultan...LOL cheesy grin
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 15, 2013
Both of dem get motive, abi na mission sef...
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Originalsly: 5:05am On Apr 15, 2013
Nothing new.....visa marriage....strictly business... nothing to do with age or love.
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Osama10(m): 5:12am On Apr 15, 2013
See wetin hard life dey cause. grin

Come to think of it, can this guy really kiss that woman his mother's age?

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Andyforte: 6:04am On Apr 15, 2013
Nigerians too like money
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Opali(m): 6:32am On Apr 15, 2013
[quote author=Chanchit]This women sef wicked o. Why would you wnt to marry a 20yrs old to be servicing ur xpired factory for God sake. And for the boy too, na there hin go die when green card begin look like red card for hin eye. my guy d boy knw wetin he dey fine, whn he done get am e go fyn e way maybe na Waffi man or Ibo man.
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by NLGwoodey: 6:37am On Apr 15, 2013

I no fit comment.

This one pass me oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) / My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.