Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) (56123 Views)

Soon-to-be-husbands And The (NSFW) Not Safe For Wife Pictures / 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body / Should American Wife Have To Make Change Before Going To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
Anubiri: Wise boy $ foolish woman
what is wise about him

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by pat077: 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2013
abeg, if anybodi know as i fit get one make una hala me. I'm interested.
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by OCcool: 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2013
eriegua83: I wish them a happy married life, they shall see their children's children.
children's children indeed. Which belle the old mama wan take born? Person wey don enter menopause
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Ndyoo(m): 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
What an honourable way to live in Europe or America. You pretenders will like to have this piece of cake on a plate of gold.
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
Wahhhh!! shocked

Bomboclart naija manyute fi marry a bludclart babylon nan?

Rastaman fi tek dem naija mandem fi bludclart chichi man!!
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by OgeBabe1: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2013
GoshhhHhh!!!!!!
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by OgeBabe1: 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
Dirty business.
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2013
Please I need an 80yrs old oyinbo woman for marriage... Please contact me incase there's anyone available

Thanks
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by misstobi: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
For goodness sake y did she go for a white gown,has her route nt receive any passerby,I tot d white was for newly weds esp newly wed virgins....smhfor her

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2013
OC cool: before nko, abi dem talk lie?
the men are jus as promiscuous...infact they are worse

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by countryfirst: 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
we might no not know his reasons for doing so.....but what ever it is
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by dnawah(m): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
Love is blind,age is nothing but numbers.she may be old but young and tender @ heart,grin

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by wowo2: 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2013
I find myself saying this greeting frequently - long life to the woman and more prosperity to the boy.
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by bagginwa(m): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmm! See wetin money they cus.young boy like that they Bleep him self up
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2013
caustical: The guy girlfriend (future wife) is the black girl beside him grin......the other bros na paid witness, can U see that he is not interested in the picture grin......and the oyinbo old woman na source of income for all the 3 of them cheesy cheesy grin

^^^^
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Chanchit: 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
tonididdy: im currently dating a 55year old british lady...id be 24 by november.so hateRs can go skip with a live wire

Pls dnt say British lady, say British mama.

2 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2013
GEJ, OBJ, IBB, and other foolish Nigerian Leaders turn this country to this eyesore, expect ulgy things than this in nearest future

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by newacca: 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2013
grin cheesy Bad boy. The lady on his right is his real bride. Dat Oyinbo na dindinrin grin
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by naijathings(m): 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
newacca: grin cheesy Bad boy. The lady on his right is his real bride. Dat Oyinbo na dindinrin grin
don jazzy
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by 7842I: 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2013
I know that guy! Dayokanu of nairaland!

3 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by 7842I: 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ndyoo: What an honourable way to live in Europe or America. You pretenders will like to have this piece of cake on a plate of gold.

Piece of rubbish, its better for me to stay in naija and push wheel barrow while I enjoy young african fresh babes than fhuck great grand mothers, do you know how large and rumpled her old smelly toto will be? there will be plenty white hair for that toto!
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Humphreydis(m): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
d way dat girl tie her wrapper show say na yoruba ppl....na yoruba guy sef...Ogbeni padi mi....but d pix no tell lie atall... hungry true true dey d family gan!
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Humphreydis(m): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2013
7842I:

Piece of rubbish, its better for me to stay in naija and push wheel barrow while I enjoy young african fresh babes than fhuck great grand mothers, do you know how large and rumpled her old smelly toto will be? there will be plenty white hair for that toto!
........guy u don push wheel barrow 4 under hot sun once in ur life?...try go push wheel barrow 4 inside Onitsha main market den u go knw say thr is diffrnc btw barrow pusher nd barrow man..

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Gudiza(m): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2013
eriegua83: I wish them a happy married life, they shall see their children's children.

Use ur head abeg.

4 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by SELFWORTH: 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
To all these selfish human beings currently residing in Nigeria, pls remember Not all that glitters is gold and the race is not aways won by the swiftest.

Unless, the Lord builds , the labourers labour in vain. The Lord continues to watch ....One day. ....you will have to face your maker. ...

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Biafradiplomat: 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2013
Abeg I need this kain connetion, anybody wey no any american woman wey dey look for black d1ck should contact me sharperly. I must enter America by hook or by crook.
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by leverage12(m): 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2013
May God help the both of them
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Naijalastborn(m): 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2013
You fools wey dey insult the guy, I hope you remember that 28 years old wey married 50sometin years old woman, He don dey Germany now, he dey enjoy his life, I don't knw why some people can't Shut up their Dirty mouth if they cannot respect someone's Decision. The Guy has Made His Decision, so any other Goodness or Failure he Encounter after, that's his own cup of Tea.

Most of this Guys wey dey Insult will Defintely Grab the chance, if them dey the guy shoe.

Happy Married Life Bro. cheesy
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by sonikstargirl(f): 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2013
Na wa 4 dis kind of madness...hw cn a reasonable person get married 2 a woman who is his moda's age mate...
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by bettercreature(m): 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2013
Why you guys dey hide? am sure some of you don lick plate before
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by sonikstargirl(f): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
Biafra diplomat: Abeg I need this kain connetion, anybody wey no any american woman wey dey look for black d1ck should contact me sharperly. I must enter America by hook or by crook.
i fit hook u up wit a 100yrs old Amarican sexy woman
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by bettercreature(m): 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2013
sonikstargirl:
i fit hook u up wit a 100yrs old Amarican sexy woman

I fit link you if you fit lick plate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) / Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife / I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.