Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) (56104 Views)

Soon-to-be-husbands And The (NSFW) Not Safe For Wife Pictures / 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body / Should American Wife Have To Make Change Before Going To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2013
mondi_cheeks: And they scream naija girls are gold diggers angry
are you not?

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
liloelawwal: This is d height of despiration.i wil be so disappoited if d family dnt reject her.this white mama might be having some cool cash sha.
If e no happen we no go get sth to talk about sha.
Bt by d way,shey him anaconda go size her over stretched punny so??
you mean say the boy go dey fok the woman?ewooooooooooo.
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Mrevildoer(m): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
ichommy: 20 Year-old Nigerian Brings Home 65-year-old American For Marriage

Gosh, In the name of Green Card. Noting person no go see for this Naija grin lol.

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/04/20-year-old-nigerian-brings-home-65.html

it is an opportunity of a life tym...what do u think will happen to her property when she dies?
The guy nah warri guy jare... cool grin

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by mekaboy(m): 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2013
Abeg which kind yeye sharp guy be this? oyibo use electronics throway, them send down to africa to buy. them use car throway them send down to africa to buy.

Now even woman wey them don use throway, them still send am down to africa and people dey rush am.

una surpose dey shame. person dey chop shit una dey call am sharp guy.

na nany that guy be.

3 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2013
IYA NGBALI: are you not?
im not nigerian undecided

3 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Dsage1: 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2013
Wish them happy marry life!boys are not smile again o,he really mean the business. Their wedding picture alone dey make person laff.

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2013
Kzinne: she cud hook up a virile man in his twenties and u here blabbin havin no man to call yours. take a seat

Not Sharp as in the the guy only married her because he wants green card. So you take a seat tongue

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by fr3do(m): 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2013
adaobi123: I swear Oyinbo people ain't sharp. At all.

She is the one flexing,she has a young man to take care of her and other tins grin,is it not just the money the guy wants? She will give him,afterall if she dies today she will leave those tins behind.
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by ifebosco: 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
20pounds: Has Nigeria finally become a theatre of absurdities? One second twenty bizzare happenings!
we are cowards and our political class know that
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by tpapi: 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2013
Temismith: Dont get it twisted, D guy has a mission!
before him go carry out him mission,dat woman go cut him preek into 2 equal halves
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by BodyKiss(m): 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2013
naijathings: make una dey there dey talk... thats the type of options our leaders are making young people to choose

I sorry for your parents.

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
fr3do:

She is the one flexing,she has a young man to take care of her and other tins grin,is it not just the money the guy wants? She will give him,afterall if she dies today she will leave those tins behind.

Green card tings. When the man dumps her for a younger woman. The older woman will be crying to sleep everyday.

I've seen it plenty of times with my very own eyes.
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by kennyonthrone(m): 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2013
Could dis b luv?

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Jenny20(f): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2013
shocked shocked shocked

What an old hag!

She looks like a she-male to me or maybe I need to get my glasses.

I just put on my glasses and she still look like a transgender.

What people do for money. SMDH!

2 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Saintsquare(m): 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2013
Na wa o!
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Napoleonumolo: 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2013
No be now una read say woman want 2 marry anoda person husband,after all d boy no marry person wife & God no mark am wrong.
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by fitzmayowa: 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2013
Anubiri: Wise boy $ foolish woman
[s]
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2013
liloelawwal: This is d height of despiration.i wil be so disappoited if d family dnt reject her.this white mama might be having some cool cash sha.
If e no happen we no go get sth to talk about sha.
Bt by d way,shey him ANACONDA go size her over stretched punny so??

If the Anaconda no size, na to massage am with Aboniki make e for turn ''Boa Constrictor''
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2013
Person way dey drink garri get plans

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Abrantie: 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2013
Naija man always brags about how babes from all nations fall for their swagger LOL. I guess y'all must be right grin.

3 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by juman(m): 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2013
That's the effect of one nigeria.

nigeria is country-less country.

One nigeria has failed the masses.
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Brymo: 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
SMGPH,in the voice of megamind.
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Abrantie: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
mekaboy: Abeg which kind yeye sharp guy be this? oyibo use electronics throway, them send down to africa to buy. them use car throway them send down to africa to buy.

Now even woman wey them don use throway, them still send am down to africa and people dey rush am.

una surpose dey shame. person dey chop shit una dey call am sharp guy.

na nany that guy be.

I hear Gambia is a thriving market for discarded oyibos. May be Nigeria wants to "penetrate" that market as well cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by ume(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
Maka ifi ego oyibo
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Orikinla(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
She just want younger man to dey fork am well well. grin
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
The pix tell d whole story!!This is a pure bizness arrangement,the woman must have •̸№ family τ̲̅ȍ pay for her bills and care for her in d U.S. So d guy agrees τ̲̅ȍ pay her monthly and care for her as a son,hence her agreeing τ̲̅ȍ help keep him in the united states.And as ‎u can see in d pix the guy is •̸№t even holding his bride cos its pure business but is holding his real intended wife as in"now we can go τ̲̅ȍ d ‎u.s together baby"!!

This is my theory!!gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by DammyFx: 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
Who knows the kinda infection she's got.

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
Now, this is fvcked up!!! grin angry

Smashing a normal cougar is cool and all... However, wifeying up an ancient cougar that's almost the same age as Methuselah when he ascended to the sky is a NO NO... angry The age quotient is not it and the woman's skin looks like it's about to fall off..

Not a good look at all.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by hikmoj(m): 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
If 'Y' is Love& 'X' is money,find d value of x&y.
Over 2u nairalanders shebi una sabi maths wel wel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife / Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) / I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.