Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

What To Believe In Girls. Money, Materialism or Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Believe In Girls. Money, Materialism or Love (752 Views)

Do You Notice These Act In Girls During Play ?? Newww / Do You Notice These Act In Girls During Play ?? / Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Believe In Girls. Money, Materialism or Love by WebSurfer(m): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
Thanks for viewing my thread, some old nairaland members might remember a bit of me,and some might not due to my long inactivity on romance section for a while.
Well, am recently broke up with my gf due to some personal and future reasons, that's aside, but since then, i have been having trouble on selecting a new gf, i meet girls, they always want to be around, am seeing this pretty, classy and notorious one i really like, though she confessed about some dirty past she had and also claims she's ready take her past behind her and get commited with me.
Firstly ad like to say, am still a student in my finals and also a professional who has a job with a very good pay comparing to what high income earners get, and i am currently using two cars in school, am not suppose to be saying this but i am due to the circumstances surrounding this issue and what you might possibly think it is with these girls,
My issue right now is i don't know what else to believe, if they are after my money or me, or either way, how i can get to know who is for real,
Am not really cute though..
Please share if any similar experience..
Thank you.
Re: What To Believe In Girls. Money, Materialism or Love by WebSurfer(m): 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
Some times, the way they go up with me make me feel they just wanna pose with me and nothing more,
Re: What To Believe In Girls. Money, Materialism or Love by 190: 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2013
What car do u use - is It the 190 undecided
Re: What To Believe In Girls. Money, Materialism or Love by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2013
190: What car do u use - is It the 190 undecided

Re: What To Believe In Girls. Money, Materialism or Love by WebSurfer(m): 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
Not really relevant but, a honda Baby boy and an E0D i just bought new, old one is like 6 months old and the EOD last month
Re: What To Believe In Girls. Money, Materialism or Love by 190: 2:02am On Apr 15, 2013
Yield:

nor near me undecided
Re: What To Believe In Girls. Money, Materialism or Love by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 15, 2013
190:

nor near me undecided

What did I do? } ':

See shakara. If I come near u nko? tongue
Re: What To Believe In Girls. Money, Materialism or Love by DigitalSignal(m): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2013
WebSurfer: Thanks for viewing my thread, some old nairaland members might remember a bit of me,and some might not due to my long inactivity on romance section for a while.
Well, am recently broke up with my gf due to some personal and future reasons, that's aside, but since then, i have been having trouble on selecting a new gf, i meet girls, they always want to be around, am seeing this pretty, classy and notorious one i really like, though she confessed about some dirty past she had and also claims she's ready take her past behind her and get commited with me.
Firstly ad like to say, am still a student in my finals and also a professional who has a job with a very good pay comparing to what high income earners get, and i am currently using two cars in school, am not suppose to be saying this but i am due to the circumstances surrounding this issue and what you might possibly think it is with these girls,
My issue right now is i don't know what else to believe, if they are after my money or me, or either way, how i can get to know who is for real,
Am not really cute though..
Please share if any similar experience..
Thank you.

My brother, believe strongly in the other two, but love should be the very very last one you should believe o! grin Most girls of nowadays are very shallow when it comes to love. The only link they have with love is money! If there's no money love is a foreign word to them and they won't understand it! Some have even gone ahead to open threads in this regard! So whatever you see coming may be following the link and once the link is broken ...well, you had better not be told what would happen!
Re: What To Believe In Girls. Money, Materialism or Love by omidhe(f): 11:11am On Apr 15, 2013
There r still few good girls outside , but u have to be good first , humble to attract ur dream woman . Money shouldn't be the main thing in a relationship, though is important to keep things running .maybe u have been showing up with ur money,thus u attract girls who are out to devour
Re: What To Believe In Girls. Money, Materialism or Love by 190: 11:25am On Apr 15, 2013
Yield:

What did I do? } ':

See shakara. If I come near u nko? tongue

I'm tired of your cheating on me
Re: What To Believe In Girls. Money, Materialism or Love by WebSurfer(m): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2013
omidhe: There r still few good girls outside , but u have to be good first , humble to attract ur dream woman . Money shouldn't be the main thing in a relationship, though is important to keep things running .maybe u have been showing up with ur money,thus u attract girls who are out to devour
Seriously, i dont think av been showing up with my money, am that introvert type that always stay in one place, though am kinda known a bit by people whom i dont even know, and i never knew that until recently on some occasions where few peeps have to introduce themselves claiming they know me somewhere..

i hardly party, always in school or home doing one two things with simplicity...
Sometimes i just want to believe that they like me for whom i am, but this crazy thought always come up like , "if am not doing well, or just like other normal guys, Would they claim that" ? very confusing
Re: What To Believe In Girls. Money, Materialism or Love by WebSurfer(m): 11:36am On Apr 16, 2013
Let me drop some little lines of an incident just last week,
i saw this pretty girl inside the banking premises with my friends where i went to pay some fees, and she happened to be doing same too, she paid and got out, of wish i followed too and ended up eventually meeting her outside, confronted her and had a little chat, but unfortunately, she was left with no contact like BBM, just her Digits was the only one as she claimed her BB was stolen, she never agreed to give me until i said ok, by then my friends was through and got out of the bank, unknowingly for her, she never knew the car i was standing beside was mine, that was when i asked her where she was going and i unlocked the car, and offered her a drop at a nearby bank she was going to, to my surprise, as soon as i droped her, she was the one whom suggested to give the digits afterall, i smile and just said thank you like i was grateful, beeped her and got on my way, few minutes later i was so surprised she callled if i was home and asked to my name again just to save the number..
that day when by, i called her just to say hi and ended up concluding i would see her when am going out of the house, unfortunately, when i did that she was dressed and i just offered to go out with her, that day it looks like she wanted to be with me and that was how we spent the whole day together and she ended in my house feeling very comfortable with me like we were already dating, i wouldnt say more than that, but i need your thought on this.. so you will understand where am coming from
Re: What To Believe In Girls. Money, Materialism or Love by butta(m): 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
Nigerian girls whyyyyyyyyyyyyy pls I need an answer y some of u love begging somebody pls answer yyyyyy ?

1 Like

Re: What To Believe In Girls. Money, Materialism or Love by WebSurfer(m): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
butta: Nigerian girls whyyyyyyyyyyyyy pls I need an answer y some of u love begging somebody pls answer yyyyyy ?
lol! Just like you said "Some"
Re: What To Believe In Girls. Money, Materialism or Love by DonaldGenes(m): 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2013
butta: Nigerian girls whyyyyyyyyyyyyy pls I need an answer y some of u love begging somebody pls answer yyyyyy ?
Hahahahhahaha! Funny reply

Okay @op I think you are way lil bit too soft...you kinda weak when you meet a qirl!! All you need to do is sit her down,face-to-face and tell her the reason she suddenly likes you....then ask her what she wants from you...let her be honest if not you just qonna keep deluding yourself in the name of love.......
Lastly,when you want to toast a girl!! Don't near your car,mara of fact,hide your personality....am sure,the one you suffered to get will be the right One for you.......
Re: What To Believe In Girls. Money, Materialism or Love by WebSurfer(m): 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
^^^^ thx, think thats helpful
Re: What To Believe In Girls. Money, Materialism or Love by 190: 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
undecided

Need more horoscopes on women affairs
Contact 190 for more info

I charge $100 per advice
Re: What To Believe In Girls. Money, Materialism or Love by WebSurfer(m): 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
I pity you
190: undecided

Need more horoscopes on women affairs
Contact 190 for more info

I charge $100 per advice

(1) (Reply)

Which Number Best Describes Your Man.."types OF HUSBAND / What you need to know before you say "l do" / 10 Differences Between Girls And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.