Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? (18276 Views)

I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by bigt2(m): 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
If YES or NO, why
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by dopeJemi: 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
Yes, and I'm working towards it

because she was my first Love, stilL is and wilL aLways be + I stilL Love her

6 Likes

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Darlenebabe: 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
yes, if he is worth it n not d abusive typr
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
Old things must pass away, forward ever backward never. This year is 2013, next year must be 2014.

11 Likes

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Lagusta(m): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
A dog can never go back to its own vomit...

Why must i go back to my ex?? There must surely be a reason for the break-up, and i surely dont want that reason to repeat itself again....

And like someone said "forward ever, backward never".........

6 Likes

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by bigt2(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
Darlene babe: yes, if he is worth it n not d abusive typr
you must have known whether he is worth it before.. U nust have known his type!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by bigt2(m): 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
Lagusta: A dog can never go back to its own vomit...

Why must i go back to my ex?? There must surely be a reason for the break-up, and i surely dont want that reason to repeat itself again....

And like someone said "forward ever, backward never".........
You can talk the reasons through, i think!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Lagusta(m): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
big-t:

You can talk the reasons through, i think!

yeah, but if she is adamant and not willing to change, i delete her straight up... No time to check time meeehn...

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by bigt2(m): 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2013
Lagusta:

yeah, but if she is adamant and not willing to change, i delete her straight up... No time to check time meeehn...
sure and better that the dog and vomit thingy! cool human beigns can change overnight!
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by greedie1(f): 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
no
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Lagusta(m): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
big-t:

sure and better that the dog and vomit thingy! cool human beigns can change overnight!

grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
Yes but she hurts me big time so i dunno if a cheater can change anyway.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by 190: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
Kingscee: Old things must pass away, forward ever backward never. This year is 2013, next year must be 2014.

angry angry
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Lagusta(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
Dondav: LOL! Nooooo... But we do have $£X sometimes.. Even though we've got different partners!

thats what we call okafor's law!!!

9 Likes

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by kunmibola(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
It all depends on the person in question but if its who I have in mind, yes I can date her!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by bigt2(m): 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
gree-die:
no
why
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by bigt2(m): 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
kunmibola: It all depends on the person in question but if its who I have in mind, yes I can date her!
hiw can u have ur ex in mind undecided
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
No!!

She's an EX and she's meant to be a past and not the present

onto the next one
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by TrishaP(f): 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2013
gree-die:
no
This ur No carry weight. You sound from a bad experience/relationship.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by bigt2(m): 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2013
TrishaP:
seconded! Speak ur mind and share the experiences baby! !!! wink cool
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Scarpon(m): 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
it depends on how we broke up
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by greedie1(f): 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
big-t:
why
TrishaP:

lol...not dat. i can not date him again bcz d first tym was a mistake. we are destined to be great friends, not lovers. i love him, just not in a romantic way.he is awesome and ll make a lucky girl very happy...... im not that lucky girl.

one day he ll understand, until den... i miss my friend.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by 190: 1:25am On Apr 15, 2013
gree-die:

lol...not dat. i can not date him again bcz d first tym was a mistake. we are destined to be great friends, not lovers. i love him, just not in a romantic way.he is awesome and ll make a lucky girl very happy...... im not that lucky girl.

one day he ll understand, until den... i miss my friend.

but he sliced that punny didnt he embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by greedie1(f): 8:10am On Apr 15, 2013
190:

but he sliced that punny didnt he embarassed

no he didn't.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by bigt2(m): 8:28am On Apr 15, 2013
gree-die:

no he didn't.
i wish i could believe that! cool wink

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by greedie1(f): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2013
big-t:

i wish i could believe that! cool wink
hmm. watever

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by bigt2(m): 8:40am On Apr 15, 2013
gree-die:

hmm. watever
hmmmm.....wink
my doubt is based on the formula that if a girl says in her life, she had sex only twice, truth=2*7.
And if a guy said he had sex seven times, truth=7/2 loll tongue

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by greedie1(f): 8:52am On Apr 15, 2013
big-t:

hmmmm.....wink
my doubt is based on the formula that if a girl says in her life, she had sex only twice, truth=2*7.
And if a guy said he had sex seven times, truth=7/2 loll tongue
so if i say never, its 0*7 and dats still =0 ryt? lol

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by bigt2(m): 9:34am On Apr 15, 2013
gree-die:

so if i say never, its 0*7 and dats still =0 ryt? lol
grin grin
the possibility can never be zero! R u onila?? Sorry, a learner

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by greedie1(f): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2013
big-t:

grin grin
the possibility can never be zero! R u onila?? Sorry, a learner

did u skip math class? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by 190: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2013
Gree die that guy sliced that punny don't lie to me embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas / Chioma Abby Zeus Bares All In Completely Nude Photos Leak (+18 Photos) / Ghanaian Female Police Vs Nigeria Female Police.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.