Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2059512 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
infinitypro:

Please can we talk? It's urgent. Flash my line 08167227337 and I'll call u back. Or we cud chat on BBM 2AE3A131.

Thanks 4 ur prompt response
sorry it isn't frm me I saw it on NL too thought I shld draw ur attention to It
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by chynwagod(f): 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
MsBella:
Hospitality & Tourism - 42,500. 6mths.
Cosmetology & Beauty Therapy - 42,500. 6mths.
Fashion Design & Garment Making - 42,500. 6mths.
Interior & Outdoor Decoration - 32,500 3mths.
Bead & Wire Work - 32,500. 1mth.
Soap, detergent, air freshner production 35,000 1mth.
Tie & Dye 35,000 1mth.
Bread & Pastry Making 35,000. 1mth.
Cake Baking, Decoration & Sugar Craft - 45,000. 1mth.
Makeup & Head gear - 40,000. 1mth.
Food Processing and Food preservation - 45,000. 6wks.
Catering - 45,000. 3mths.
Fashion Accessories Design and bag making - 45,000. 1mth.

If you have any questions about a course you may be interested in, please you can visit the centre and go to the admin block. I can only give out information on the training i am doing.

Thanks Msbella

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Samadict(f): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
Good evening. I have gone through the posts and hope I get lucky. I am in need of a job. I studied Environmental Biology and Fisheries. I speak English and Yoruba fluently and can work with or without supervision.Thanks.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by MsBella: 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
JrFunmi:
MsBella
Please where's the office located? I missed your first post.

Opposite CBN.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by JrFunmi: 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
MsBella:

Opposite CBN.
Thank you
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jioblck: 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Please help.....Need a Job badly
Studied Electrical and Electronics Engineering + got programming skills in java and android development
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Bezed(m): 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
jioblck:
Studied Electrical and Electronics Engineering + got programming skills in java and android development
try and register with some of these job portals, it helps.. jobs which requires your skill do come out a lot.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jioblck: 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
My broda I hv tried dat....well tanks anyway

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by akanbiaa(m): 9:11am On Dec 19, 2015
jioblck:
Do you have samples of applications you have developed? if yes why not try to market them to get paid from those who use your applications?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by akanbiaa(m): 9:15am On Dec 19, 2015
segedy:
I'm a computer science living in Nassarawa(mararaba) a suburb of Abuja. I have a good background in desktop application development and web development using (.Net) environment and would really love to get a Job in that field in Abuja. Any help is highly appreciated

Skills: c#, c#.net, javascript, css, html, SQL and PHP
with all these your skills you should be developing applications for mobile phones and you get paid for each download.

3 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by kemtol(f): 11:34am On Dec 19, 2015
zerray:
There's a call for qualified primary and secondary school teachers for an after-school program. Ideal candidates must have a bachelor's degree, content knowledge of multiple subjects and be computer literate.
The after school program is for students with diverse learning styles and needs. To apply, email a copy of your CV and accompanying documents to rsetfoundation@gmail.com.

Please Note: This opportunity is only open for those living in Abuja.

Thanks
pls, is this opportunity still open. I'm interested
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
kemtol:
pls, is this opportunity still open. I'm interested
I dunno say on another thread so thought it will b useful here
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by successking401(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
MsBella:

Hello Chynwagod,
I have a paper with the list of all the courses and the cost. Unfortunately, I left it in class. I will put it up here on Monday. They have Cosmetology & Hospitality, Knitting, Fashion Accessories, Bead making and wire work, Catering, Fashion design, Makeup and Gele Tying, Bread and pastry making, Soap detergent and air fresher production, Food preservative production etc These are the ones I can remember.

However, a new session starts next year for all courses. Fashion Design is twice a year, 1st 6 months and the last 6 months. I will update ny post on Monday.
pls do u have idea when the fashion design session will start next year 2016
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by AvilaProjects(m): 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
AVILA Car Charter Services

A division of AVILA PROJECTS LTD.

We offer the most affordable dedicated chartered transportation services in and outside Abuja.

We offer Airport pick up and drop off.

Our services include chartered trip outside Abuja.

Presently we have a mini bus that can accommodate seven people comfortably.

Our price is affordable.

Call: 08090885065

Email: avilaprojectsltd@gmail.com

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 28, 2015
AvilaProjects:
AVILA Car Charter Services

A division of AVILA PROJECTS LTD.

We offer the most affordable dedicated chartered transportation services in and outside Abuja.

We offer Airport pick up and drop off.

Our services include chartered trip outside Abuja.

Presently we have a mini bus that can accommodate seven people comfortably.

Our price is affordable.

Call: 08090885065

Email: avilaprojectsltd@gmail.com
For job seekers?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by dasparrow: 11:25am On Dec 28, 2015
@Post

Are there no more job postings for Abuja?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by virtousB: 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
Reyginus:
For job seekers?
lols
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by virtousB: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
dasparrow:
@Post

Are there no more job postings for Abuja?
lols. If you have, post na. Its nobody's exclusive duty to post. Anybody can post!

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by virtousB: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
*** Please reblast ***
VACANCIES IN
Mutual Trust Microfinance Bank – an Abuja based, new and aggressively forward looking Microfinance Bank seeks the below positions.
• MD / CEO
• Head; Operation
• Head; Financial control
• Head; Enterprise Risk Management
• Head; Internal Audit
• Head; Business Development
• Head; IT & E-Business
• Head; Human Capital and Corporate Services
Mutual Trust Microfinance Bank is recruiting the above top management staff to drive the vision of the institution. If you have the right experience, qualification and intelligence for either of these positions, send your detailed Curriculum vitae and application letter to Mails@MutualTrustMFB.com . Please ensure to copy and paste the position of interest as the subject of your application.

STRICT APPLICATION REQUIREMENT FOR ALL POSITIONS
• A minimum of first degree or its equivalent in any discipline (additional qualification or degree in any finance or business related discipline may be an advantage)
• Minimum of five (6) years post-qualification experience out of which, at least, three (3) must be in the financial services industry (and relevant to the position of interest) and at least, one (2) at the senior management level.
• Evidence that the candidate possesses proven skills and competences in in the respective position of interest (preferably in banking).
• Candidates that have started the process of obtaining or have obtained the Microfinance Certification Programme (MCP) as issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) & Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) may be an advantage.
• Candidate should have a clean work-life integrity record
• Start-up or expansion experience in the financial sector (microfinance or banking) highly desirable, demonstrated business acumen in a highly dynamic environment essential
• Applicant must be young, innovative, and vibrant

Application Deadline:​​10th January, 2016
We await you joining our dynamic team.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
virtousB:
lols
I was angered by that post but had to control it. It's not really a smart thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by dasparrow: 1:31am On Dec 30, 2015
virtousB:
lols. If you have, post na. Its nobody's exclusive duty to post. Anybody can post!

If I have, I will certainly post. I don't have hence I have not posted. I just don't want the thread to die or go cold hence my asking that question.

Thanks to all who have posted so far. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by virtousB: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2015
Reyginus:
I was angered by that post but had to control it. It's not really a smart thing to do.
i understand!
😉😊
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
Do you need a professional coverage for all ur events in Abuja and environs?or do u want them packaged in professional ways dt ur generations 2 com wil c wt it used 2 be like!or do u also want 2 learn video coverage and all it entails.Y not call us on 07086417471.A trial and our works will concinc u,Go for d best in 2016
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by oolusola: 8:49am On Dec 31, 2015
link to apply
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
Plz if you knw where there is job of payin of 20k upward i stay @ lugbe....
Whatsapp_+2348096277290 #Anticipating cheesy
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by virtousB: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
Jezyfreezman:
Plz if you knw where there is job of payin of 20k upward i stay @ lugbe....
Whatsapp_+2348096277290 #Anticipating cheesy
whats your qualification?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
virtousB:
whats your qualification?
actually sir.... My qualification is ND but the certificate is still on pending due to some clearance, my o'level is with me and am ready to work if u could help me sir
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by zelexotunla(m): 8:05am On Jan 02, 2016
Happy New Year to all lovely people here. The first quarter of this year shall be full of testmony. May I use this medium to seek for informations and links on Estate Surveying and Valuation profession in Abuja. Though my experiences cover South West region but I can easily adapt to a new environment. Thank you. 08067456751
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by trendy01(f): 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
Happy new year! Pls I really need a job, I am a graduate of Economics, I will appreciate any information on available jobs. Ruthbusayo8@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by coonett87: 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
For quality and affordable LAN, PABX and CCTV networking within home or small offices and shops;

Email: support@coonett.com or oanadozie@gmail.com
Call or whatsapp: 08037701954

Coonett Technologies offers you affordable rates for networking, installation and commissioning of CCTV cameras within home, shops and offices including market places, worship centres, malls etc in Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.