Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2058865 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by HooxJnr(m): 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
coonett87:
For quality and affordable LAN, PABX and CCTV networking within home or small offices and shops;

Email: support@coonett.com or oanadozie@gmail.com
Call or whatsapp: 08037701954

Coonett Technologies offers you affordable rates for networking, installation and commissioning of CCTV cameras within home, shops and offices including market places, worship centres, malls etc in Abuja.

Do you have room to coach someone willing to acquire the skill?

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by istanboi: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2016
Permit me to post on your thread,, I am a graduate in need of a job please. Here is my email address for anything pachonye@yahoo.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by babzy2: 9:10am On Jan 04, 2016
coonett87:
For quality and affordable LAN, PABX and CCTV networking within home or small offices and shops;

Email: support@coonett.com or oanadozie@gmail.com
Call or whatsapp: 08037701954

Coonett Technologies offers you affordable rates for networking, installation and commissioning of CCTV cameras within home, shops and offices including market places, worship centres, malls etc in Abuja.
I am a fresh graduate of Electrical and Computer Engineering ABU Zaria still waiting for youth service, kindly offer me a placement in your company so I can work and learn, I don't even need salary, just want to gain some experience pls...God bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 05, 2016
zelexotunla:
Happy New Year to all lovely people here. The first quarter of this year shall be full of testmony. May I use this medium to seek for informations and links on Estate Surveying and Valuation profession in Abuja. Though my experiences cover South West region but I can easily adapt to a new environment. Thank you. 08067456751
i knw alot of estate sir........... I can also show new hot cake estate all round abj in my area and they ar hot cake cheesy
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 05, 2016
zelexotunla:
Happy New Year to all lovely people here. The first quarter of this year shall be full of testmony. May I use this medium to seek for informations and links on Estate Surveying and Valuation profession in Abuja. Though my experiences cover South West region but I can easily adapt to a new environment. Thank you. 08067456751
i knw alot of estate sir........... I can also show new hot cake estate all round abj in my area and they ar hot cake..... cheesy'
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jofeval1(m): 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hi all in the house. Pls looking for a job. I'm a graduate of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, I'm good in electricals, AC installation and repair, Dstv installation. Need a maintenance job. Pls if any contact me whatsapp 08060223715. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Abirisegun(m): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
Any update please, I need job ooo.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by trueroofing: 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
we install high quality stone-coated, step tile and aluminum roofing anywhere in Nigeria at an affordable prices. 50years warranty covers all our product.
contact Alex on 07038551798 for business
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by TechHerNG: 9:25am On Jan 08, 2016
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
The Savannah Centre for Diplomacy, Democracy and Development (SCDDD) is a non-governmental “think-tank” committed to policy advocacy and analysis in the three thematic areas of Diplomacy, Democracy and Development. Essentially, Savannah Centre’s programmes are targeted at conflict prevention, management, democratization and sustainable development in Africa.
The Centre which is both a growing and a learning organization is looking to recruit smart, innovative young professionals into the underlisted units who will add value to the organization. Such individuals must be creative thinkers who have the ability to work with relatively less supervisions.
Position 1: Programme Officer/Assistant
Responsibility:
• Proposal articulation & development, project design and
implementation.
• Research, policy analysis and advocacy.
• Promoting organizational visibility by contributing to strategic
research, issuance of policy statements/positions on key national and global issues by way of press statements, policy briefs and commissioned research.
• Communications- Development of e-newsletter with inputs from other
staff, content development for upload on organization’s website.
Key Competencies
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Good knowledge of the non-profit working environment in Nigeria
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft suite ( Excel, Word, Outlook etc )
• Planning and Delivery of Work
• Analysis and Use of Information
• Excellent team spirit
• Effective communication skills

Personal Skills Required
• Evidence of high level organizational skills
• Evidence of good communication skills, including written English
• Evidence of ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams
Educational Qualification/Experience
• A Bachelor's degree in Development, Peace, Political science and other
related fields and 2- 5 years experience in an NGO.
• Candidates with Masters are welcome to apply.
• Relevant experience will be considered

Position 2: Research Officer/Assistant
Responsibility:
• Research conceptualization with linkages to programmes
• Research designs & implementation in line with our thematic focus
-Diplomacy, Democracy and Development ie 3Ds
• Development of training modules in line with the 3Ds.
• Proposal development, project design and implementation.
• Research, policy analysis and advocacy.
• Promoting organizational visibility by contributing to strategic
research, issuance of policy statements/positions on key national and global issues by way of press statements, policy briefs and commissioned research.
Key Competencies
• Demonstrated evidence of research and analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good knowledge of the non-profit working environment in Nigeria
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft suite ( Excel, word) – All positions
• Working knowledge of the tools for evidenced-based research
(qualitative and quantitative e.g SPSS, Epinfo) etc is a strong advantage. Please candidates with no knowledge of current research methods and methodologies in addition to the use of statistical applications ARE HEREBY ENCOURAGED NOT TO APPLY.
• Strong capacity for analyzing and using of statistical information
and other information sources for research

Personal Skills Required

• Strong writing skills set
• Critical and analytical mind
A masters degree in Development, Statistics, Economics, Peace,
Political science and other related fields and 2- 5 years experience
in field research (qualitative and quantitative) in a reputable institution.
Candidates with Ph.D are welcome to apply.
Exceptional candidates with first degree are encouraged to apply.
Position 3: ICT Management/Utility Officer Key Competencies
• Interface with media- Development of innovative ideas for promoting
visibility online and in the social media.
• Digital marketing: Promote awareness about our programs drive traffic
to existing social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIN, Twitter and Youtube.
• Contributes to organizational visibility online by ensuring daily and
consistent website/online updates, development of digital marketing strategies to promote programme/organizational visibility.
• Responsible for development of the general digital marketing strategy
for programmes department and visibility for the organization.
• Knowledge management- Responsibility for proper information storage
and sharing including proper management of organization’s contacts online and offline.
• Utility/Special duties- Contributes to programmes implementation
including undertaking logistics and protocol assignments.
• Dissemination- Creation and dissemination of quarterly E-Newsletter by
liaising with the Senior Programmes officer or any officer from the programmes department.
• Website creation and maintenance.
• In house IT support and IT advisory
• Specific administrative duties as management may deem necessary.

B.Sc in Computer Science and/or relevant certification.

Personal Skills Required

• Creative and innovative thinking
• Strong capacity for harnessing technical knowledge for both functional
aesthetic appeals.
• Good writing and oral communications skills.

Terms and Conditions
• Salary ranges from N80,000 to N150,000 per month depending on
experience.
• Prospective candidates should not be more than 35 years old.
(Exceptions can be made for older and exceptional candidates)
• This position is Abuja-based and Savannah Centre does not pay
relocation cost nor cost of attending interviews.
Deadline
A page application and recent CV should be submitted in word or PDF formats on or before Monday January 11 2016. All applications should be forwarded to jobs@savannahcentre.org.
INTERVIEWS ARE ON THURSDAY 14 JANUARY 2016 ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Savannah Centre for Diplomacy, Democracy & Development (SCDDD), Suite Email: info@savannahcentre.org, savannahcentrenig@gmail.com,
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by naijaboy756: 9:46am On Jan 08, 2016
Good day. Please I need a job in Abuja. I have about 5 years experience in 2 commercial banks.. Please PM me if you can assist
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jbond(m): 11:49am On Jan 08, 2016
A qualified medical laboratory scientist needed in a hospital in Asokoro,pm me if interested or send a text to 07038505252 for details.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by TechHerNG: 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
An English language graduate, is needed to work as a social media Intern in CC Consulting Services Limited, Abuja. If you are interested, send your CV to info@chiomachuka.com.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Intelligentdude(m): 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hello guys,for those staying in Kuje,there is a vacancy in Nigeria Ghana School and Eagle House Secondary School for Mathematics teachers and also Economics Teachers.Pay for Maths Teacher,Nigeria Ghana School is 50k,don't know about the Eagle House Sec School Pay.Goodluck in applying.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Luloves: 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
A Laundry Outfit is in need of sales persons..
Send your Cv to Luloves003@yahoo.com

A travel Agency in Gudu also requires the services of reservations and ticketing agents
Experience working in a travel agency is an added advantage.
Send cvs to hr@brisk-group.com or Luloves003@yahoo.com

3 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by zelexotunla(m): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
Jezyfreezman:
i knw alot of estate sir........... I can also show new hot cake estate all round abj in my area and they ar hot cake..... cheesy'
. Thanks on this,I will really appreciate any information on vacancy in Property Development Company and Estate Firm
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Olalekan27: 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
I am a graduate of mechanical engineering, residing in abuja with more than 3years experience in electrical installation, repair and service of air condition, highly skilled in electronics repair of TV, solar panels installation. In need of maintenance job. Here is my email address olalekanogunyomi@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
zelexotunla:
. Thanks on this,I will really appreciate any information on vacancy in Property Development Company and Estate Firm
Gold city estate lugbe, Penthouse estate lugbe.... Goshen Villa pyakasa lugbe.... All these estate av listed ar hot cake in airport road.... I bliv d'rest is urz now sir
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by oloriTj: 7:40am On Jan 11, 2016
please anyone with info on hotel or factory jobs in abuja should send me a pm...help a sister thanks.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by efe2nath: 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
Jezyfreezman:
Gold city estate lugbe, Penthouse estate lugbe.... Goshen Villa pyakasa lugbe.... All these estate av listed ar hot cake in airport road.... I bliv d'rest is urz now sir

can you help me locate a vacant shop in a good spot within any of these estates? thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Oolamie(f): 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
A Yoruba Teacher is urgently needed in a private primary school in Abuja. the preferred candidate MUST have a degree in Yoruba/Linguistics from a reputable University, and should possess good oral communication skills. Applicants living in Abuja are preferable.

CV should be forwarded to hrmanager@lbis.org or hrofficer@lbis.org.

Thank you.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by aondofashimadoo: 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
pls,I am looking for French related job,academic or non academic .If found ,contact me via 07066414313 .
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by henryhemon(m): 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
oloriTj:
please anyone with info on hotel or factory jobs in abuja should send me a pm...help a sister thanks.

Details
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by oloriTj: 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
henryhemon:

Details
what details please?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by henryhemon(m): 6:33am On Jan 12, 2016
oloriTj:
what details please?

What qualifies you to be looking for such jobs.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 12, 2016
henryhemon:

What qualifies you to be looking for such jobs.

Henry!! I still de here o! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by henryhemon(m): 9:04am On Jan 12, 2016
tchidi:

Henry!! I still de here o! cry cry

Sorry thanks for reminding me. But I forgot you truely.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 9:58am On Jan 12, 2016
Medicaid Radiology Limited offers you a world class environment to fulfill your career aspiration. At Medicaid Radio-Diagnostics Center, we're proud to bring innovative diagnosis and quality service to our clients. We have our people to thank; after all, it’s their contributions - the unique talents, ideas and opinions they bring to the team - that make us the people we are. At the core of the Company, People strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. To be part of the team is to be part of something special.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Customer Service Officer

Job Code: MR16CSO
Slot: 2

Job Descriptions
Managing and maintaining positive relationship with retainers and patients.
Taking responsibility for originating, planning campaigns in conjunction with marketing as well as reporting to ensure effective departmental communications.
Proper communication with patients to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about our services.
Handling and resolving patient’s complaints according to company’s guidelines such as refunds, discounts etc.
Keeping records of patient’s data, updating and maintaining database of information.
Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
Maintains customer records by updating account information.
Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Requirements
Bachelor's Degree in Social Science fields.
Fluent English and Excellent communication skills.
Experience using Database Management system.
Good Knowledge of MS Office suite with outstanding presentation skills.
Minimum 2years of working experience as a customer service representative, knowledge of the Health industry in Nigeria is an advantage.
Great personality
Product Knowledge, Quality Focus and Problem Solving,
Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills,
Conflict Resolution, Analyzing Information
Multi-tasking
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed Resume and one (1) page cover Letter to: recruitment@medicaidradiology.com please make the job code of the position you are applying the subject of your mail.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 10:08am On Jan 12, 2016
Smiles Multi-Purpose Cooperative Society Limited is a institution borne out of compassion for humanity with the aim of elevating the standards of living of every member for sustainability.

With our bouquet of solutions, our member well being is our utmost priority and that is why we partner to make our members productive and responsible at all levels

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Accountant

Requirements
Microfinance Office Accountant
Ability to perform secretarial duties
OND holder
Female with integrity
Must reside in Abuja
Application Closing Date
13th January, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: admin@smilesmc.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 10:13am On Jan 12, 2016
Smiles Multi-Purpose Cooperative Society Limited is a institution borne out of compassion for humanity with the aim of elevating the standards of living of every member for sustainability.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Credit Officer

Job Description
Individual to mobilise members for the cooperative and ensure daily savings and also disburse loans to members who have been verified.
Requirements
Abuja applicants only
OND or SSCE is allowed.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send thei
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 10:15am On Jan 12, 2016
Megalectrics Limited, Operators of The Beat 99.9 FM, Classic FM 97.3, The Beat 97.9 FM and Naija 102.7 FM, seeks the services of talented individuals to fill the position below:

Job Title: On Air Personality (OAP)

Locations: Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja

Criteria
Must have a nice, charming personality and good interpersonal skills
Must be dedicated, hard working and a team player
Can work under pressure, learn new skills and meet set target
Must have a degree and finished NYSC
Must be resident in the location being applied for or has plans for accommodation if not.
Application Closing Date
12.00 PM, Thursday, 14th January, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an MP3 recording of their voice, CV and a cover letter to: audition@thebeat99.com

Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please ensure you specify where you are applying for in your cover letter
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 10:27am On Jan 12, 2016
The MacTay Group is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.

Job Title: IT Support

Job Descriptions
To manage and maintain the company’s web presence and its technology systems.
Manage and maintain Company’s IT Infrastructure, including hardware, operating systems , networks, applications etc
Maintain and enhance the company’s web presence ensuring that only up-to-date and accurate information are contained on the website
Provide first hand user support e.g. setting up new users’ accounts and user profiles and dealing with password changes, resolving day-to-day staff IT complaints and issues using standard troubleshooting techniques
Liaise with external IT consultants in the roll-out of new applications as well as provision of second level IT support
Develop graphic designs for various Company documents and write-ups
Create and maintain Company’s Knowledge repository and database to guarantee effective methods of storing and managing information and corporate knowledge assets
Handles stocktaking (counts, tagging etc) of computer systems and accessories
Assist Customer Relationship Management function in spooling relevant website data for periodic customer interface analysis
Monitor compliance with Company’s Polices & procedures covering network access, internet and email usage, IT Tools of Trade etc
Requirements:
Web Development
Graphic Design
Hardware Configuration
Brand Management
Network Administration
Database & Storage Administration
Qualification and Experience
B.Sc in Computer Sciences, IT or Engineering
3 years relevant work experience
Benefits
Medicals
Pensions
Feeding
Transportation
Bonuses
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
https://mactay.workable.com/jobs/183116
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 10:36am On Jan 12, 2016
The MacTay Group is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.

Job Title: Project Sales Executive

Job Descriptions
To exploit business opportunities leading to the overall growth in Company's sales numbers.
Negotiate and win sales for the organisation thereby contributing towards the achievement of team and departmental targets.
Build and maintain relationships with specifiers and suppliers, for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement company's core competencies
Participate in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across pre-determined locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard
Prepare proposals and quotations for the provision of total bathroom solutions, working with the other team in preparing installation proposals.
Manage customer/client accounts, maintaining knowledge of key account status and following up on outstanding invoices and receivables that are due.
Assist in conducting after-sales and/or post-project assessments aimed at ascertaining accuracy, promptness of delivery and overall customer satisfaction
Requirements
Sales Opportunity and Management
Business Development
Relationship Management
Market place knowledge
Strategic Selling
Negotiation
Financial Acumen
Proficient in the use of Excel and SAGE software
Influencing
Drive for results
Minimum Qualifications
B.Sc in any related discipline
2-3years Sales/Marketing
Benefits
Medicals
Pensions
Feeding
Transportation
Bonuses
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should:
https://mactay.workable.com/jobs/183121

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.