Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2055453 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by blaze007(m): 7:46am On Feb 08, 2016
hello house. hope u all gud? server administrator needed. exchange server 2013, sharepoint, very good in group policy and experience on web development. at least 2 years experience with certification.
if you interested contact me asap
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 08, 2016
Hello everyone, I am new here(this thread). I saw one advert about production of Aloe vera drinks and Liquid fertiliser. I called them and a woman picked the call and asked me to come to Central Area for interview, I guess. That I should come with passport photograph.
Please, friends advise me because I do not want to waste my money on transport on imaginary job advert. How authentic are they? Please I need serious suggestions. She said I should come today but I didn't go because of transport money. I stay at Apo and I won't like it if I borrow money and get f*cked up.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by wwhale(m): 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
GNLD I guess
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scarr: 4:09am On Feb 09, 2016
GNLD wink
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jmanity: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2016
Further to your application, you are invited to an interview at Custodian Nig . Plc, Prime Plaza , Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Opposite Rockview Hotels ( classic ) ,Wuse 2 , Abuja on 11 02 2016 by 9.00 a.m . I got this text yesterday, don't know if its genuine, anyone that knows the venue should please tell me about the place.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 09, 2016
jmanity:
Further to your application, you are invited to an interview at Custodian Nig . Plc, Prime Plaza , Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Opposite Rockview Hotels ( classic ) ,Wuse 2 , Abuja on 11 02 2016 by 9.00 a.m . I got this text yesterday, don't know if its genuine, anyone that knows the venue should please tell me about the place.
google them.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
its an insurance company. Dont miss the opportunity. All the best!

jmanity:
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by somez(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Just go, goodluck. Brief us latter.
jmanity:
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hasal micro-finance bank is recruiting with a good number of openings, check their website.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
Computer operator /Instructor needed urgently in a business centre ,Abuja

a, He /she must reside around jahi/kado kuchi, kado, gwarinpa
b, He/she must be smart,hardworking ,optimistic and must be able to work with less supervision.
send you cv to lead2impact@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Luloves: 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
A real estate company is employing for the following openings:
1. Marketers- With at least 2 years experience in real estate.
BSc/HND holder

2. Company Secretary- With at least 3 years experience in the real estate business
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Luloves: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
A real estate company located in Gudu area is employing for the following positions:

BSc/HND holder

2. Company Secretary- With at least 3 years experience in the real estate business
Bsc/ HND holder

3. Project Officer - With at least 2 years experience in the real estate industry
Civil Engineers to be precise.

If you qualify for any of the opening send an Application letter and CV to Luloves003@yahoo.com using the position applied for as the title of the mail. Interview will be scheduled for Monday.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ejirop: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by henryhemon(m): 8:34am On Feb 13, 2016
Teeworld13:
its an insurance company. Dont miss the opportunity. All the best!

Insurance companies are craps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by henryhemon(m): 8:36am On Feb 13, 2016
LordOdin:
Hasal micro-finance bank is recruiting with a good number of openings, check their website.

Are they back to life? They went brankrupt the last time.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by manny4u(m): 9:43am On Feb 13, 2016
IHC/GETConnect sent me an invite for an interview on monday; are they for real? Don't want to waste my limited resources.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Abirisegun(m): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2016
manny4u:
IHC/GETConnect sent me an invite for an interview on monday; are they for real? Don't want to waste my limited resources.

I received the message too. Making their 6th message over 5 months now. They are scam., GNLD family member
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
Anybdy going for the WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test 2moro?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Saw this online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by cassieluv: 2:50am On Feb 15, 2016
Luloves:
A real estate company located in Gudu area is employing for the following positions:

BSc/HND holder

Bsc/ HND holder

3. Project Officer - With at least 2 years experience in the real estate industry
Civil Engineers to be precise.

If you qualify for any of the opening send an Application letter and CV to Luloves003@yahoo.com using the position applied for as the title of the mail. Interview will be scheduled for Monday.

Pls sir , just forwarded my application, hope I am not too late.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 8:10am On Feb 15, 2016
Flakky26:
Computer operator /Instructor needed urgently in a business centre ,Abuja

a, He /she must reside around jahi/kado kuchi, kado, gwarinpa
b, He/she must be smart,hardworking ,optimistic and must be able to work with less supervision.
send you cv to lead2impact@gmail.com

application still open
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2016
you dont need to quote my post just because you do not like Insurance companies please

henryhemon:

Insurance companies are craps.

3 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Abejimico(m): 10:43am On Feb 15, 2016
Hello pals,
A leading F.M.C.G company in Nigeria is in need of an experienced Sales personnel. S/He must be well-groomed in sales activities.
We have limited vacancy and time for the post of Sales Assistants.

REMUNERATION is as Follows:
Salary-#25,000/month
Incentive (80% and above achievement to target) - #15,000.

Qualification:
HND/BSC graduates.

Kindly forward your resume to oolusegun@orangegroups.com before the end of day been 15th February, 2016.
For more information, call 08141325606.
Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
Our Client owns a clothing brand dedicated to the Standard and Quality of African Male traditional attires and a showroom where tailors can showcase their designs and creativity for customers to purchase. They need a passionate Sales Representative.

Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 year
Job Field Sales / Marketing Principal Responsibilities Receive customers with glam and make them feel comfortable Take measurements of customers and record them appropriately Record orders from customers and relay to the necessary personel Maintain customer relationship and cold calling Ideal Candidates Experience in fashion industry (at least a year) Adequate computer skills (Microsoft word, excel, etc) Interest in fashion/ fashion oriented Smart and Adaptable Females are encouraged to apply.

Method of Application CV/Resume should be sent using SALES REP as mail header to mnjsbrand@gmail.com Entries close on the morning of Thursday 18th Feb. 2016.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services. One of our employers in the ISP Industry is seeking to hire CUSTOMER CARE SUPERVISOR for their office in Abuja . The candidate will majorly be responsible for overall operations at all call centres. Customer Care Supervisor
Job Type Full Time

Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Experience 3 years
Location Abuja.
Job Field Customer Care

Job responsibilities: Responsible for Stock and Cash Management at all centres Responsible for Maintenance, Employee Discipline and allied activities to ensure Service standards are not compromised. Ensure efficient operations at all centres by coordinating remedies of issues affecting operations. Responsible of appointment, training and engagement of Customer Service team Create incentive schemes for team ensuring operational capabilities at optimum level. Ensure Customer Service attitude is exemplified as a SUPERVISOR Assist and motivate team to ensure team members contribute to Customer Delight Adopt standards for business activities/ processes and ensure team adheres to it. Ensure Daily Operational Reports are prepared and submitted in time Share improvisations with management which can be replicated at all locations/ processes Experiences & Qualifications required: Customer Focused Result oriented Zeal for Initiative with Speed Leadership quality and team Handling capacity Energetic & Assertive Customer query resolving skills Excel Knowledge is a MUST Desired Attributes: Relevant Industry Experience, Been on the front end handling customers and team, Should have Planning and organizing skills, Proven achiever, Should have sharp business acumen

Qualifications: Graduate / Post Graduate for any reputable University

Desired Experience: 3 to 7 years in a leadership profile.

Method of Application Applicants should please forward CVs to efe.opia@ascentech.com.ng
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by justjify(m): 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
LordOdin:
[s][/s]
high time we start reporting all this silly job agents. You charge job seekers money b4 You get him Your silly marketing jobs + You'll still collect half of his salary , knowing fully well majority are BROKE.

My guy no vex too much. That is the condition we found ourselves. I know those JI4D guys. They outsource basically and use interns to run their office(aside about 2 top management staff)
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by dnapstar(m): 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.