Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2059826 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by melach(m): 7:35am On Feb 23, 2016
missbronze:
My dear, they will preach to you how are supposed to be an entrepreneur. How you are meant to be a CEO.

At the end, they will ask you to pay 15k for reg. Is just a networking stuff.

Although, they claimed to be HMO.

Hmmmm...Not again. Thanks so much.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by gibsgibs(m): 11:47am On Feb 23, 2016
INDEPENDENT SALES EXECUTIVES AT MY NAIJA BIZ

My Naija Biz: Our aim is to help SMEs create sales, boost sales and foster more customer relations through marketing that will bring about more sales.

We are an E-commerce and information provider company. Our roots are in Sales and Marketing. We quickly realised that lack of data was an issue for businesses in Nigeria. There is simply no way to quickly and easily access all your customer information and market directly to them. It’s also very difficult to identify new customers who will be interested in your products and services

Our platform will be used by businesses all around the country to increase their sales and customer satisfaction. From Hairdressers to Photographers, Dressmakers to Mechanics, Restaurants to Shop Owners, there’s no one who won’t Move Market with

Our mission is to support and aid the growth of SME businesses, encouraging Nigerians to patronise their local businesses rather than spending abroad.

Job location: Abuja.

Job Overview:
We are recruiting and building our own 1st Marketing and sales team. We are penetrating the Market this March as a team and we are looking for vibrant Individuals who can take up the challenge.

Required:
Anybody who can sell, talk or market can apply regardless of your qualification.
Experience in Marketing is as an added advantage

We are providing training materials, laptops and full work tools prior to engagement.
This Job is based on commission and monthly earnings from sales.
This job is suitable for entry levels and undergraduates on break.
We'll pass more info during training sessions with the CEO in the first week of march
To Apply send your CV to jobs@mynaijabiz.com with the subject 'Independent sales agent Abuja'
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by paymentvoucher: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
zion47:
Do One know/ have idea about this organization:
Be informed that you have been shortlisted for an RFID intern interview.
The Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Research & Development Centre is ... a Pan-African, coeducational, Research University located in Abuja, Nigeria
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by tunjijones(m): 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Job: Marketing Officers in a Security Firm

Requirements:
sales skills
marketing skills
Good English
Oral and verbal communication skills
Team playing and interpersonal relationship abilities

Qualification: OND,HND,BSC

Salary: 30,000 to 40,000 (Depending on years of work experience) + Commission
CVs can be sent to tunjigbola@yahoo.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
Marketing Marketing Marketing
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by virtousB: 2:37am On Feb 25, 2016
Is it only marketing jobs that are now available in Abuja,?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Yeahreen(m): 8:48am On Feb 25, 2016
I Jst Taya my broda undecided
virtousB:
Is it only marketing jobs that are now available in Abuja,?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by goldenboyofpsy(m): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2016
Finally God Has finally answered me. I got a job after the long awaited search. It was an unadvertised job. Never despise the days of little beginning. Even if you work as a volunteer,intern or what have you,make sure you are doing something to improve yourself. My prayers for you still looking for a job is that God will answer you too.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by dnapstar(m): 9:41am On Feb 25, 2016
goldenboyofpsy:
Finally God Has finally answered me. I got a job after the long awaited search. It was an unadvertised job. Never despise the days of little beginning. Even if you work as a volunteer,intern or what have you,make sure you are doing something to improve yourself. My prayers for you still looking for a job is that God will answer you too.
Congratulations.!!!
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by goldenboyofpsy(m): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2016
dnapstar:
Congratulations.!!!
. Thank you too.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by virtousB: 10:53am On Feb 25, 2016
goldenboyofpsy:
congrats dear. I celebrate you! Where did you get?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 25, 2016
virtousB:
na here nepa go carry light. No reply.
How did You apply?
Which company?
Are they still recruiting?

Congrats anyway.

6 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by gibsgibs(m): 11:10am On Feb 25, 2016
Mynaijabiz.com

We are an E-commerce and information provider company. Our roots are in Sales and Marketing. We quickly realised that lack of data was an issue for businesses in Nigeria. There is simply no way to quickly and easily access all your customer information and market directly to them. It’s also very difficult to identify new customers who will be interested in your products and services.

job title: INDEPENDENT SALES AGENTS

Introducing our services to SMEs in your area and earning from them anytime they subscribe.
Assisting them in Registration and Subscribing to our packages.
creating awareness of our services to other SMEs. No targets.

Job location: Abuja.

Required:

Marketing skills
Interpersonal Relationship Abilities
Verbal and oral communication skills.
Team playing abilities
Tech savvy.

Qualification: OND and Above.

Successful Applicants will go through training and work kits prior to engagements.
To Apply. Send your CV to jobs@mynaijabiz.com with 'Independent Abuja sales Agents' as subject of the mail
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by virtousB: 11:10am On Feb 25, 2016
LordOdin:
na here nepa go carry light. No reply.
How did You apply?
Which company?
Are they still recruiting?
lmao

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 25, 2016
LordOdin:
na here nepa go carry light. No reply. How did You apply? Which company? Are they still recruiting?
Congrats anyway.
Lol. I don't really understand it myself.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 25, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. I don't really understand it myself.
that's the nairaland tradition. Get a job, & keep mute. But I believe this our brother will break that yoke & answer our questions,cos that attitude is mostly from lagos peeps.

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 25, 2016
LordOdin:
that's the nairaland tradition. Get a job, & keep mute. But I believe this our brother will break that yoke & answer our questions,cos that attitude is mostly from lagos peeps.
Lolol. Maybe once they get a job they leave every jobless association behind. Like receiving the gift of the holy spirit and leaving the carnal world. It might be ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by goldenboyofpsy(m): 11:32am On Feb 25, 2016
virtousB:
. Na miracle to be honest with you if I presume your question: I got the job from Abuja but will be working in Aba.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by goldenboyofpsy(m): 11:45am On Feb 25, 2016
I volunteer for an NGO and work with a madam I dont know but got contact from my father. Fast-forward-She has a friend,took me to her friend's shop(for her personal business o but na wetin my life they wait for) who into fashion designing as her second stream of income. First time she will see me thou we worship in same church but different state. Told her if there is any of our branches nearby my location since I cant afford that location in Utako as I dont have a meaningful means of livelihood. Her husband was the regional pastor in Abuja which also controls some states outside Abuja. That was it. She took my number and promised to get back to me regarding nearest branch but God touched her heart to discuss my issue with her hubby. She just asked someone who know me and that my NGO woman that was it o. I got the job on that ground(intergrity,character,etc). Funny enough,the NGO doesnt know me as in my house,place,address etc yet,I was loyal,faithful with their things including cash of several thousands same for her personal ATM. Hope you found this useful that be faithfully in little and never kick back@people even if you are not paid they may be the ladder your life is waiting for. I took the volunteer job so serious as if dem dey pay me. Look beyond ur present situation and be optimistic its just a matter of time before God answer una. Its possible to sow(work) in A organisation but be paid(rewarded) in B.
Funny enough,the rent of my friend whom am staying with here has expired which was a big concern that where do I get my share to pay? I need not worry again cos accommodation was provided for me. God is good&faithful when you are faithful on your part.

6 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
goldenboyofpsy God bless You for Your humble testimony smiley don't forget to help people when You can.
Cheers.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by goldenboyofpsy(m): 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
I wont. Will try to help someone too cos na person dey help person too. In the mean time,make urself productive in ur place of worship. Help also come from them too. God Hasnt forgotten anyone of us. He will do it.

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Abirisegun(m): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
At last God has done it for me.
All appreciation goes to the King of Kings, oga Seun, Jobberlanders and NobleMimy.

I got the job through NobleMimy on one of her post here on Nairaland. God bless you always.

It's a Client Service Manager work with Licia & Co Media Consultant Limited, Wuse Zone 5, beside NSCDC hq, Abuja.

I saw the post on Nairaland, sent my CV to the mail, few weeks latter I was called for a Test.

As at that time, I was working (underemployed with less than 20k for a Degree Holder) in a Private Polytechnic in Osun State.

33 of us were called for the Test, after the Test, we did 3 Interviews for almost a week. I was coming from Oshogbo for 3 times to and fro ( nights travellings).

Atleast 3 out of 33 of us were picked. All thanks to the Lord, Nairaland and it's owner and NobleMimy who posted the info.

Fellow Nairalanders, even if it's a #20,000 Teaching Job you get, take it and never be relaxed or comfortable, improve on yourself and always look for better opportunities.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Abirisegun:
At last God has done it for me.
All appreciation goes to the King of Kings, oga Seun, Jobberlanders and NobleMimy.

I got the job through NobleMimy on one of her post here on Nairaland. God bless you always.

It's a Client Service Manager work with Licia & Co Media Consultant Limited, Wuse Zone 5, beside NSCDC hq, Abuja.

I saw the post on Nairaland, sent my CV to the mail, few weeks latter I was called for a Test. Was 'Underworking' in a Private Polytechnic, Oshogbo, Osun State as at then.

33 of us were called for the Test, after the Test, we did 3 Interviews for almost a week. I was coming from Oshogbo for 3 times to and fro ( nights travellings).

Atleast 3 out of 33 of us were picked. All thanks to the Lord, Nairaland and it's owner and NobleMimy who posted the info.

Fellow Nairalanders, even if it's a #20,000 Teaching Job you get, take it and never be relaxed or comfortable, improve on yourself and look always look for better opportunities.
this is how a PROPER testimony should look like.

5 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hello dear Nairalander,

We offer professional photography and video coverage services anywhere in Nigeria. We also offer training in photography. Visit us @ Shekinah plaza, S.L.Akintola Boulevard, Garki 2, Abuja. Call us on 08159426218, 08023618180 (Whatsapp-08066610588).

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 26, 2016
I have been jobless since september..... My location is abj My qualification is O'level Please i will be glad if you could help Peace
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2016
Jezyfreezman:
I have been jobless since september.....
My location is abj
My qualification is O'level
Please i will be glad if you could help
Peace
why not go for Your degree? Or HND? Even though us wey get am never see job, but @least that will keep You busy.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 26, 2016
LordOdin:
why not go for Your degree? Or HND? Even though us wey get am never see job, but @least that will keep You busy.
just finish my ND
And d'result is still on pending
Man must hustle to further more, if u can get me sir

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Viscy(m): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
LordOdin:
Anybody here going for the UBA test on Thursday?

How was ur test? Have u been contacted for interview?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scarr: 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
LordOdin:
Anybody here going for the UBA test on Thursday?
Was it at Gana Street u submitted ur CV?
and when did u do so?

No Run o!
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scarr: 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2016

An affordable housing organization with international affiliations, based in Masaka (near Abuja) is recruiting a young Nigerian to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communication Officer
Job Description
Communications Officer will be responsible for the production and dissemination of a range of
communication materials, print publications and material for online and social media usage.
Requirements/Qualification
Candidate should possess a good degree in Communication, Journalism or other disciplines.
Applicant should have 3-5 years professional work experience in creating, editing and coordinating the production of websites & other content.
Good working knowledge of graphic softwares such as CorelDraw, Photoshop etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates with the required qualification and competences should send their CV's to:
millardfullerfoundation@yahoo.com
Note : Kindly state your current salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 7th March, 2016.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
scarr:

Was it at Gana Street u submitted ur CV?
and when did u do so?

No Run o!
why the sudden interest in UBA sef? Una don go run things leave us abi?

Anyways, I dropped my cv@ gana street(maitama) close to transcorp, that was early February, & was called a week ltr for the test. Passed..we re still waiting for the interview.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
Viscy:

How was ur test? Have u been contacted for interview?
passed the test..we've not been contacted(still in touch with some of my set).

For those that might want to ask if they are stiL accepting cv: YES.

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.