Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2059990 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Viscy(m): 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
LordOdin:
passed the test..we've not been contacted(still in church with some of my set).

For those that might want to ask if they are stiL accepting cv: YES.

I passed the test too. I was told interview has started, though in batches. Start preparing..
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ochs: 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
LordOdin:
passed the test..we've not been contacted(still in church with some of my set).

helo, pls which organisation is it n d address? tnk u
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ochs: 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
Viscy:

I passed the test too. I was told interview has started, though in batches. Start preparing..

pls which organisation is it n d address. tnk u
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
Viscy:

when did You write Your test?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ochs:

helo, pls which organisation is it n d address? tnk u
kindly read the previous pages.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by munalight(f): 4:39am On Feb 27, 2016
[quote author=LordOdin post=43287397]passed the test..we've not been contacted(still in touch with some of my set).

Good morning, they don't accept CV anymore.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scarr: 6:34am On Feb 27, 2016
LordOdin:
why the sudden interest in UBA sef? Una don go run things leave us abi?

Anyways, I dropped my cv@ gana street(maitama) close to transcorp, that was early February, & was called a week ltr for the test. Passed..we re still waiting for the interview.

Mehn I dropped mine there since December but I never hear anything o.sad

@munalight when did you try to submit?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 27, 2016
munalight:
Good morning, they don't accept CV anymore.
For real? Cos even the day we wrote the test,they were still collecting Cv. (UBA@gana street, after Zenith bank..You go upstairs & ask for the HR.)

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by munalight(f): 8:19am On Feb 27, 2016
scarr:

Mehn I dropped mine there since December but I never hear anything o.sad

@munalight when did you try to submit?

My friend went there to submit hers last week n she was told they av stopped collecting CV.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scarr: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2016
munalight:

My friend went there to submit hers last week n she was told they av stopped collecting CV.
That was the same thing I was told last year but I still insisted sha
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Viscy(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
LordOdin:
when did You write Your test?
I wrote mine on Thursday, the 18th of feb
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 28, 2016
I am a Corp member serving in Abuja and I'm in need of ushering or weekend jobs. Kindly assist me please

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by somez(m): 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ar..lol. Anny, your here again after what this gnld guys did to you all in the name of ursheringing? Anyway, there's this urshering agent i linked my twin sister to, but they said she's busty.lol... Naija... Ill try get her contact fro her. My friend is also a event manager but seems biz has been slow this year. I like ur 'die hard' spirit. Keep em uq
Annybens1993:
I am a Corp member serving in Abuja and I'm in need of ushering or weekend jobs. Kindly assist me please
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
lunar5:
Vacancies exist for male and female ushers for a 2 day corporate event coming up in March. Applicants should be between the ages of 21--28, must be courteous, have good diction and resident in Abuja . If interested, please send an email to: lanray111@yahoo.com

am interested bro
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
somez:
Ar..lol. Anny, your here again after what this gnld guys did to you all in the name of ursheringing? Anyway, there's this urshering agent i linked my twin sister to, but they said she's busty.lol... Naija... Ill try get her contact fro her. My friend is also a event manager but seems biz has been slow this year. I like ur 'die hard' spirit. Keep em uq

Thanks... I'll really appreciate that. smiley
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by gerona: 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
Vacancies exist in a healthcare facility in Abuja for Senior Medical Officers with 5years post NYSC experience and also for HR officer with 4years post NYSC experience in a well structured organization. Interested candidates should please send their CV to hr@abujaclinics.com. Accommodation will be provided. For enquiries call: 08169101981. Kindly share to help job seekers.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 29, 2016
gerona:
Vacancies exist in a healthcare facility in Abuja for Senior Medical Officers with 5years post NYSC experience and also for HR officer with 4years post NYSC experience in a well structured organization. Interested candidates should please send their CV to hr@abujaclinics.com. Accommodation will be provided. For enquiries call: 08169101981. Kindly share to help job seekers.
no vacancy for O'level??
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 29, 2016
somez:
am also interested........
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Sharoniah(f): 11:40am On Feb 29, 2016
if you're a Hand crocheter or hand knitter, and you reside around nyanya/Maraba lets connect , I have something to share. Young girls preferably
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by somez(m): 12:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sharoniah:
if you're a Hand crocheter or hand knitter, and you reside around nyanya/Maraba lets connect , I have something to share. Young girls preferably

I have 2 of those long pins with red head and a crochet pin! Yet I can't knit. lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by temitimx19(m): 8:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
henryhemon:

Insurance companies are craps.
pls can you explain more. I just got one with custodial insurance, we did a 5days training they didn't even pay us nothing. Now they say we should bring 100 people to register with them.

3 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
^^ cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
temitimx19:

pls can you explain more. I just got one with custodial insurance, we did a 5days training they didn't even pay us nothing. Now they say we should bring 100 people to register with them.
To sell insurance policy is not for the chicken livered. You go waka the whole Abuja tire.

To me, I feel is the most difficult tin to sell in Nigerian. You know why? Nigerians are not into insurance individually like the whites.

Although, our companies do sha.

I am not trying to discourage you, but, I will prefer to be a nursery school of teacher till when I get a bigger job, than, a marketer in insurance firm.

6 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by temitimx19(m): 9:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
missbronze:
To sell insurance policy is not for the chicken livered. You go waka the whole Abuja tire.

To me, I feel is the most difficult tin to sell in Nigerian. You know why? Nigerians are not into insurance individually like the whites.

Although, our companies do sha.

I am not trying to discourage you, but, I will prefer to be a nursery school of teacher till when I get a bigger job, than, a marketer in insurance firm.

Wow, I must confess its not easy at all. the little money I have I have been using it for transport, its funny because I was excited when I got the job. Right now it feels like hell in cell, we meet only on Mondays and they haven't even spoken about salary or transport allowance. But what do you advice?? Should I try and go to companies or individuals??
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
temitimx19:

Wow, I must confess its not easy at all. the little money I have I have been using it for transport, its funny because I was excited when I got the job. Right now it feels like hell in cell, we meet only on Mondays and they haven't even spoken about salary or transport allowance. But what do you advice?? Should I try and go to companies or individuals??
Hmmmm.

How long have you been with them? didn't they tell you they will be paying some amount at the end of the month for like 3months. Was it fulfilled?

Even to get companies to buy into the policies isn't that easy too.

I wont discourage or encourage you too. The experience you get there will help in building you for any future sales job you will get.

But, you may still not get any wages for all your efforts, esp, if ur effort didn't bring in people to buy the policy. And, I know how frustrating that can be.

Just follow your heart dear. One thing I have learnt in this life, Nothing is impossible.

You may the person that will snatch the next Dangote insurance policy for your company.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
VACANCIES IN ABUJA & LAGOS Female graduates and corps members are needed in Abuja & Lagos to work as Customer Relation Officers.

Requirements: • Computer Literate. • Must be very smart. • Age between 20 – 24 years. • Good communication skills. • Prior knowledge about Genuine Visa Consult (GVC). • Must be able to work in all our offices & outlets in Nigeria & Abroad. Immediate resumption. Training allowance: #20,000 (Graduates only) for 2 – 3 months. Salary (after training): #40,000 Stipend (corpers only): #10,000 - #20,000. Free accommodation available for graduates & corpers* (optional) Note*: You must indicate your interest before accepting our offer.

HOW TO APPLY: Follow this link to complete the online short form here: http:///forms/HcjR8kg1ee Download our new visa book to learn more about GVC and our services from here: https:///YFxRBy About us Genuine Visa Consult (GVC) is the most reliable visa company registered in England, Wales, France, South Africa & Nigeria. A subsidiary of Structural Solution Company.

Lagos Office: 7, Obafalabi Street, Ojodu Berger Bus-stop, Lagos (Top Apartment).Landmark: Zenith & GTBank.

Abuja Office: FLAT A ZONE B29 Apo Resettlement, Abuja. (Direction: Left Turning before Shoprite GrandMall, Ask of Zone B Junction, Second House on the street).
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
Vacancies for open for

1. Licensed Pharmacists 2. Administrative Assistant

qualification:
HND or First degree.However, a good temperament, excellent interpersonal skills, good command of spoken English and computer skills are of higher priority than certificates.

Send CV to taprobanemedicalcenter1@gmail.com. For inquiries, please text or send message (only) on whatsapp to 08088413860 or 07080760934. Hospital at 119 and 121,1st Avenue, EFAB Estate, Lokogoma, Abuja. Proximity to hospital would be a consideration.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
Viscy:

I wrote mine on Thursday, the 18th of feb
receive any text? I just did. Interview slated for friday.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Viscy(m): 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
LordOdin:
receive any text? I just did. Interview slated for friday.

yea, I did too
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sparklespot: 10:32am On Mar 02, 2016
A Fashion House located in Abuja is in need of Marketing Executives.

Minimum OND qualification is required
Well spoken and well mannered
Good dress sense
Must have a flair for marketing
Experience in the fashion industry is an added advantage

Interested candidates should send CV and cover letter, using the position applying for as subject to info@sparklespotservices.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.