Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2055952 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mhizsimi(f): 9:39am On Sep 01, 2016
AACE Food Processing & Distribution Limited (AACE Foods) is an indigenous Nigerian company which was established in November 2009. We process, package and distribute nutritious and tasty food made from the best of West Africa’s fruits, herbs, vegetables and cereals. Our product line consists of spices, spreads, sauces and complementary food that excite and satisfy institutional, commercial and retail customers.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Sales Representative

Locations: Imo, Enugu, Abia, Adamawa, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Rivers, Benue, Borno, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Gombe, Jigawa, Sokoto, Yobe, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Ondo, Taraba and Zamfara.

Job Description
Are you a result oriented sales professional looking to work with Nigeria's leading indigenous spice and complimentary food company.
Are you willing to work with achievable target making guaranteed 25k plus 5% commission on every sale made.
We need you if you are located in any of the following states: Imo, Enugu, Abia, Adamawa, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Rivers, Benue, Borno, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Gombe, Jigawa, Sokoto, Yobe, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Ondo, Taraba and Zamfara.
Upon completion of 4 months and meeting set target you will be confirmed as a full time sale staff of the company.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to:recruiting@aacefoods.com

Deadline:

10th September, 2016.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mhizsimi(f): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2016
Our client, a fast growing confectionery in Abuja is looking to fill the position for a Marketer (Preferably Female) and a store keeper to grow the business to the next level.

Job Title: Store Keeper

JOB DESCRIPTION
Storekeepers keep track of information in order to keep businesses and supply chains on schedule. They ensure proper scheduling, record-keeping, and inventory control.
Duties and Responsibilities
Check inventory records for accuracy.
Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory.
Keep records of items received, or transferred to another location.
Find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business.
Disseminate the supply in its designated areas.
Checking possible damages or scratches.
Record the number and the kinds of supplies.
Putting stock away in accordance with the Company’s Quality procedures (stock rotation).
Maintaining the outside area of the stores in a safe clean and tidy condition.
KEY SKILLS
Must have knowledge and experience in store-keeping.
Knowledge in basic book-keeping.
Must be keen to details.
Must have good organizational skill.
QUALIFICATIONS
At least a Minimum of OND in any relevant courses.
Must have at least 2 years Experience.
Must be between the age of 20-27.

Job Title: Marketer

Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for maintaining awareness of the factors that influence the bakery’s market and having a deep
understanding of the needs and attitudes of the customers.
Responsible for coordinating marketing and promotional activities to meet customer needs.
Responsible for working closely with other bakery staff to ensure customers are satisfied with the product.
Responsible for managing and delivering the day to day marketing activities for the bakery in line with the
agreed Marketing Strategy, to support the delivery of bakery revenue targets
Responsible for managing and co-ordinating the bakery Communications Plan to ensure that all
communications ard targeted at the right audience and delivered on time.
Responsible for the production of monthly marketing report for the bakery, detailing key achievements,
activities undertaken and future key initiatives.
Working closely with all departments to share knowledge, best practices and experiences in order to produce
exceptional results.
Key skills
Strong marketing skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Good interpersonal skills.
Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Qualification and Requirements
Minimum of OND in any discipline.
Applicant must be Abuja resident.
Applicant must be between the age of 21-25 years.

How to Apply

Applicants should send their Cvs to careers@enroyale.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mhizsimi(f): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2016
MindAfrica is a not-for-profit organization providing development opportunities for economically disadvantaged and other children and youth.
Our offices are in Port Harcourt and most of our activities are within the Niger Delta region. We deliver high enrichment and valued training programs for children and youth that develop their innovative and creative capacities in ways that empower them to succeed in life.

Job Title: Administrator
The Role
The role is hands-on and vital to the efficient running of MindAfrica’s operations. The role will suit someone with a proven track record in finance, project management, administrative & office management.
The role works closely with the Executive Director and will be responsible for managing daily operations. The position is responsible to the Executive Director but works with all staff and external advisers such as auditors, lawyers, consultants etc. A desire for continuous improvement will be required in all aspects of the role.

In a dynamic and evolving work environment, the position holder is expected to be able to develop and implement relevant systems and document and implement current and new procedures. The position is also expected to draw together all administrative work and work practices in a consultative and collaborative style.

Summary of Key Responsibilities
This position is responsible for ensuring that MindAfrica operates at the leading edge of operational efficiency and service quality whilst supporting the Executive Director to deliver strategic and operational priorities.

Key responsibilities include
Financial Management
Project Management
Payroll Management
Office & Administration Management
Working closely with the Executive Director, the role has significant input into the human resources, infrastructure, donor management, training, media & communications functions.
Developing, documenting and implementation of quality systems and processes.
Contribution to MindAfrica’s strategy along with all staff
Undertaking a Project Officer role on key projects as required.
Essential Minimum Requirements
Educational Qualifications
Good University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Management
Experience
Demonstrable experience in a similar role in a non profit, membership or training environment or small to medium business environment with 2-5 years experience in finance, administration and payroll.
Demonstrable supervisory experience of administrative staff
Experience in the development of positions, systems and procedures
Experience in project management
Experience in IT administration, working with IT professionals
Demonstrated experience leading improvement initiatives
Knowledge
· Good understanding of accounting principles
· Good understanding of HR management administration
· A high level of competency in Microsoft Office especially Word & Excel
· Confidence with use of computer networks.
Personal Qualities/Skills/Aptitudes
· Commitment to the values of MindAfrica and respect for the different contribution of individuals within the staff team
· Well presented, good communication and negotiation skills.
· Commitment to professional development,
· Can communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
· Experience in providing general support in a small team, and an experienced team player
· Can work autonomously, effectively managing workload without continual guidance
· Energetic, willing and ‘can-do’ attitude
· Ability to analyse situations and take corrective actions
· Excellent quality, attention to detail, & organisational skills
· Excellent numeric skills
· Commitment to process of continuous improvement.

HOW TO APPLY
Please send a CV and statement of capacity which addresses each of the requirements listed in the Job Description to the Executive Director at olerei@mindafrica.org

Deadline: on 2nd of September, 2016. Interviews will be conducted in early September.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mhizsimi(f): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2016
A reputable company, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: IT Programmer

Qualifications
Minimum of 1 year programming experience
Working experience with at least 1 modern programming language.
A good knowledge of advanced SQL Scripting
A university degree with minimum of second class division
Not older than 27 years
Good documentation skills
Good character and great attitude to work

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to:ogbujijennifer@ymail.com

Deadline: 14th September, 2016.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Kaycee625(m): 10:27am On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=Slymonster post=48916054][/quote]how was your visit to RCC, is it legit?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by chygohzye: 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
Good Afternoon Everyone. I have a Masters Degree in Public Health, and currently work and an Monitoring and Evaluation Officer. I have three years experience in program impact assessment, indicator and log frame development, focus group discussions facilitations, and possess knowledge of the use several statistical and qualitative research software.
I am currently looking for experience in the development sectors (NGO, hospitals). I would appreciate any form of hook up.

I am quite open to moving. So location of the job is not a problem.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Slymonster(m): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
Kaycee625:
how was your visit to RCC, is it legit?

mehn it was tho when I got there to summit it but then I called that number and the engineer told me they have already pick someone for it...Na so I turn back....
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
" If you need a sample application letter / cover letter to apply for the current Nigerian Railway corporation NRC recruitment exercise, here's a good one for you.
Writing application letters / cover letters can be tasking; so I decided to write one and put it up here for you guys. Free!

(Put your address here).
(Put your city and state here)
(Put today's date here)
Director,
Admin/HR,
Nigerian Railway Corporation.

Dear Sir/Madam,

APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (put position you are applying for here)
I am interested in the position of (Put the position you are applying for here eg: Confidential Secretary) advertised on the official website of Nigerian Railway Corporation. Given my related experience and excellent capabilities I would appreciate your consideration for this job opening. My skills and qualifications are an ideal match for this position.
As a graduate of (put your degree/qualification here), I am eager to contribute my abilities, knowledge and experience to The Nigerian Railway Corporation, NRC. Given my background, I'm a strong advocate of Nigerian Railway Corporation core values which includes Professionalism , Integrity, Team Spirit, Respect for individual and Delivering on Promise. I believe I can help The Nigerian Railway Corporation achieve its vision of being a world class rail transport organization, providing safe, efficient, affordable, reliable, widely linked network and customer oriented service.

Please find enclosed my resume and a list of my references. Feel free to call me at (Put your phone number here), to arrange a time to meet. I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
(Put your full name and signature here).

The cover letter format can be Microsoft Word or hand-written. I recommend the later. And please ensure your CV contains your valid contact telephone number and email address"

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
mhizsimi:
A reputable company, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: IT Programmer

Qualifications
Minimum of 1 year programming experience
Working experience with at least 1 modern programming language.
A good knowledge of advanced SQL Scripting
A university degree with minimum of second class division
Not older than 27 years
Good documentation skills
Good character and great attitude to work

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to:ogbujijennifer@ymail.com

Deadline: 14th September, 2016.

Chai! This thread don miss you die....Welcome back dear & pls don't leave us again angry

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
Leventis Foods Limited is a subsidiary of A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc. and one of the largest bakeries in Nigeria producing highly nutritious variety of bakery products and snacks, with a strong brand presence in Lagos.

Leventis Foods Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant job positions below:

Job Title: Branch Manager
Industry: Automobile
Objective
Responsible for achieving the branch targets for major items (i.e commercial vehicle & construction equipment) and after sales (i.e. service, tyres & spares parts). Also to manage human resources in the branch.
The purpose of a branch manager is to develop and maintain branch business to their full potential and to ensure profitability by setting and achieving/exceeding targets
Key Responsibilities
Increase branch profitability by achieving/exceeding monthly targets for major items/spare parts and service
Develop rapport with key corporate customers, financiers and government agencies
Track and measure performance culture of staff
Build team at the branch level for achieving the organisation goals
Manage sales, after sales (workshops), spare parts and act as human resources manager at the branch.
Submit monthly updated activity status report to the Head of Sales for discussion and for the preparation of action plan and RRI's (Rapid Result Initiative)
Coordinate the branch activities and establish individual targets within branch objectives
Ensure that all quality an operational standards are maintained at the company's expectations and implement new procedures, according to requirements
Develop market for new business lines - major items and others
Qualification and Key Competencies
HND/B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering or related degree with an MBA
Ability to assess customer needs and determine what products service would best serve their interest.
Ability to guide & train others.
Good communication skills both verbally and in writing.
Computer skills Microsoft Office Package.
Minimum of 10 strong Engineering experience (Specialization in Commercial Vehicle will be preferred).
Problem solving skill and team spirit.
Product knowledge and skills to handle technical problems, warranty issues.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: recruitment@agleventis.com on a subject matter - Branch Manager - Abuja or Port Harcourt

Application Deadline 15th September, 2016.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
Heartland Alliance International- Nigeria, a services based human rights organization is currently recruiting to fill the position listed below:

Job Title: Prevention Officer

Locations: Lagos, FCT, Akwa-Ibom, Cross-River, Rivers, Benue, Nasarawa States
Positions: 7

Job Responsibilities
* Serves as Prevention focal point for HAI activities in the state and ensure compliance with national guidelines for basic Minimum Prevention Package Intervention (MPPI).
* Prepare periodic project work plans and budgets in conjunction with the Capacity Advisor and other section heads to ensure appropriate utilization of project resources.
* Provides assistance to sub-grant partners on a range of program management issues including work plan and budget development, M&E and PEPFAR indicator reporting, program reporting, and sub-recipient monitoring;
* Ensure that activities listed in grant recipients’ sub-award are implemented
* Assist in responding to HAI and donor request and preparing of state level reports including work plans, quarterly and annual reports
* Liaise and consult regularly with the relevant local authorities, community leaders, civil society/ nongovernmental, organizations, collaborating/implementing partners, and other stakeholders where
* Appropriate, in conjunction with the Capacity Advisor to ensure friendly environment for program implementation
* Accompany other program and M&E staff for site visits to ensure program implementation and compliance at the state level;
* Support the training of field-level staff and volunteers
* Represent HAI as requested in meeting with donor representatives, government, partners, sub-grantees, applicants, and the public as required in the state;
* Keep abreast of developments in HIV/AIDS field; document methodologies and results, develop best practice papers that can inform the wider HAI community.
* Assist with the preparation and delivery of external evaluations, visits and audits.

Requirements:
* Candidates must meet the minimum requirements listed and should be committed to the promotion of human rights, regardless of age, ethnicity, class or gender.
* Candidates must be willing to work with diverse population in a supportive and accepting manner.

Qualifications
* First degree in Social Science, Public Health or another relevant discipline; Master’s degree in public health will be an added advantage.
* At least 4 years’ experience in international development, experience working in an HIV prevention and care program will be an added advantage.
* Demonstrated skills in training and capacity building through technical assistance and mentoring.
* Good interpersonal skills including ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
* Demonstrated commitment to gender responsive programming.
* Excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work effectively with government and civil society partners and communities as well as transfer knowledge to diverse audiences through workshops, training and meetings using participatory methods and adult learning principles.
* Willingness to travel within Nigeria.

Application Closing Date
12th September, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one-page cover letter and CV (not exceeding 3 pages) with 3 professional references (name, company, email and phone number) to: Ng-Recruitment@heartlandalliance.org

Note
* Let your full name and the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
* Do not contact the listed email address with other enquiries;
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
Heartland Alliance International- Nigeria, a services based human rights organization is currently recruiting to fill the position listed below:

Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer

Locations: Lagos, FCT, Akwa-Ibom, Cross-River, Rivers, Benue, Nasarawa States
Position: 7

Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Data Collection, Collation, Review and Analysis
* Design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of all HAI-Nigeria activities.
* Ensure rigor and quality in data collection.
* Provide support at the field level for the collation and processing of monthly summary forms from the One Stop Shop (OSS) and health facilities and field staff.
* Carry out data verification exercises at collection points.
* Liaise with Capacity Advisor, Program Officer and Clinician to analyze required data
* Support in the design and implementation of midterm and end of project evaluation and special data requests.
* Represent the technical content of the project’s M&E work to key stakeholders in the state.
* Support the development and implementation of SOPs for management of program data.
* Support the preparation of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual and ad-hoc reports to donors
* Maintain an inventory of data collection and monitoring visits to partners on a regular basis to monitor M&E systems.
* Ensure that Data entry Assistants and CBO M&E Officers participate in the monthly data quality assessment, understand the recommendations for remedial action, and comply with those recommendations

Requirements:
* Candidates must meet the minimum requirements listed and should be committed to the promotion of human rights, regardless of age, ethnicity, class or gender.
* Candidates must be willing to work with diverse population in a supportive and accepting manner.

Qualifications
* First degree in Social Science, Public Health or another relevant discipline
* Master’s degree in public health or epidemiology will be an added advantage
* At least 4 years M&E experience in international development, experience working on M & E systems for HIV prevention and care programs will be an advantage.
* Experience in managing M&E databases including DHIS is required.
* Demonstrated skills in training and capacity building through technical assistance and mentoring.
* Demonstrable computer literacy in MS Office - Excel, Power Point and Word.
* Experience in data analysis in MS Excel. MS Access and at least one of the following; CSPro, SPSS, Epi Info or STATA is an added advantage.
* Willingness to travel within Nigeria.

Application Closing Date
12th September, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one-page cover letter and CV (not exceeding 3 pages) with 3 professional references (name, company, email and phone number) to: Ng-Recruitment@heartlandalliance.org

Note
* Let your full name and the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
* Do not contact the listed email address with other enquiries;
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an international non-profit organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB), still the second most deadly infectious disease in the world. KNCV is an international center of expertise for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in a national and international context. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, nurses and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the worldwide epidemic of TB and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Over the past century we have built up a wealth of knowledge and expertise, initially by successfully controlling TB in the Netherlands. Since the 1970s, we have also shared our knowledge and expertise with the rest of the world. We operate from a central office in The Hague in the Netherlands, a regional office in Central Asia and country offices worldwide. KNCV raises funds from private, institutional, corporate, and government donors.

Human Resources Officer

Location Abuja

Purpose of the Position

The HR Officer is responsible for developing and maintaining the Human Resource Management policy according to the field manual, advising and supporting the staff and implementing the policy in the firm. In addition.
The Human Resource Officer maintain other staff and payroll records and performs administrative and organizational tasks in the hold of HR.
Position in the Organisation:

Hierarchically the HR officer reports to the Director Operations
Special Requirements

Bachelor’s degree, an MBA or additional degree in human resource management is an advantage
A minimum of 5 years working experience, 2 years experience with an international organization is an advantage
Competent with organizational HR analysis development of HR policies and advising about a positive work climate for all staff
Ability to stimulate staff in their personal professional development
Good numerical skills
Strong social and communication skills
Self starter, team player, dynamic, solid
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Advances verbal and written communication skills in English
Knowledge of relevant software applications
What Does KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Offer

A fixed-term contract for 11 months, with the intention to extend the contract based on availability of funding:
An informal work atmosphere in an international environment where initiative is appreciated;
A highly-motivated team of experienced, self driven colleagues:
A salary dependent upon education and relevant working experience;
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation has its ow Employment Conditions Scheme
Full-time employment consists of 40 hours per week
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application (curriculum vitae, motivation letter, 3 professional references) to: "the Country Representative KNCV Nigeria Challenge TB project" via: jobskncvnigeria@gmail.com The position you are applying for should be the subject of your e-mail.

Note: Applications submitted after the closing date will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
Zircon Integrated Limited is an Electricity Consulting Company incorporated in Nigeria under the Companies and Allied Matters Act, We are a full service electric company that have dealings over a broad spectrum of the electricity industry, From Generation to Transmission, From Distribution to Meter Installation, we offer services inclusive of all sectors in the electricity industry, We are located in Abuja with Clientele spanning the entire Northern Nigeria. We are currently on a mass meter and transformer installation project to assist the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) with billing and distribution in the FCT, Niger, Kogi and Nassarawa, States in Nigeria.

Manager/Supervisor

Criteria

HND/Degree qualification
5 years working experience
To overlook installation of 3 phase and Single phase electric meters.
COREN Certificate is an added advantage.

Electric Meter Installer

Criteria

3 years working experience with reputable electric company.
Familiar with Kogi, Abuja, Niger, Nassarawa

Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application and CV's to: info@zirconintegrated.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
Urban Shelter Limited commenced Commercial Operations in 1991 under the control of its able Chairman Mallam Ibrahim Aliyu with a great vision to be a first class institution that delivers exquisite, prestigious and distinctive shelter to all strata of society in an environment friendly manner using state of the art technology driven by well-motivated personnel.
Since inception Urban Shelter Limited has developed a reputation for superior client service and timely project delivery and has developed a significant portfolio demonstrated by its varied projects including residential, commercial and retail endeavours.

Facility Manager

Location Abuja

Details:
Facility Manager Vacancy

Are you a goal getter?
Do you like challenges?
Are you a good manager of human & material resources?
Can you effectively & efficiently plan, manage, coordinate and/or schedule routine facility service maintenances & repairs with little or no service disruption and at the possible minimal cost?
Do you think you have what it takes to successfully run a facility management company in Abuja?
Can you turn around the fortune of a facility management company to serious money making venture?
Can you drive and/or champion service charge collection to meager default rate?
Are you residence in Abuja or willing to relocate to Abuja?
If your answer to all the questions above is a resounding YES, then you are the one we are looking for.

Method of Application
Please email your CV to fm@urbanshelternigeria.com

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
Action Against Hunger | ACF International, a global humanitarian organization committed to ending world hunger, works to save the lives of malnourished children while providing communities with access to safe water and sustainable solutions to hunger.

Grants and Compliance Coordinator

Location Abuja

Job ID: #1677051
Duration: 12 months

Start date: ASAP (Aug/Sep 2016)

YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING WORLD HUNGER BY . . .
Developing grants management systems/tools, ensuring grant compliance, providing leadership for the pursuit of institutional donor resources, exploring private partnerships, overseeing strategic development of proposal design and, identifying and vetting potential local partners.

KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:

Grants and Compliance
Proposal Development
Partnership Management
Training and Capacity Building
DOES THIS DESCRIPTION FIT YOU?

You’re an experienced humanitarian professional
You have a graduate Degree in international development or a sector related field; Two years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for a degree.
You have 5 years of work experience in international development, humanitarian assistance or related sector.
You are familiar with budget development.
You have previous experience working with international partners, such as DFID, USAID/OFDA/FFP and ECHO.
You are very efficient leading processes
You have a successful track record of capturing new business.
You have experience leading new business development efforts, including program design, proposal writing, client / partner relationship development.
You have working knowledge of Project Management Cycle and project management tool.
You are competent with Windows, Microsoft Office.
You are fluent written and spoken English.
Your leadership style reinforces trust within your team
You have excellent written and oral communications skills and demonstrated ability to write and edit reports under deadline pressure.
You are well-organized, attentive to detail, and able to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
You work well independently and in team.
You have experience working in a multi-cultural setting.

https://careers.actionagainsthunger.org/index.php/positions/view/422/
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
A ticketing/reservation officer needed in a Travel Agency in Abuja.

Must be able to use amadeus or sabre software.

Send CVs to hr@brisk-group.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by saint047(m): 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
Closed
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by TheArchangel(f): 5:33am On Sep 02, 2016
ammyluv2002:
" If you need a sample application letter / cover letter to apply for the current Nigerian Railway corporation NRC recruitment exercise, here's a good one for you.
Writing application letters / cover letters can be tasking; so I decided to write one and put it up here for you guys. Free!

(Put your address here).
(Put your city and state here)
(Put today's date here)
Director,
Admin/HR,
Nigerian Railway Corporation.

Dear Sir/Madam,

APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (put position you are applying for here)
I am interested in the position of (Put the position you are applying for here eg: Confidential Secretary) advertised on the official website of Nigerian Railway Corporation. Given my related experience and excellent capabilities I would appreciate your consideration for this job opening. My skills and qualifications are an ideal match for this position.
As a graduate of (put your degree/qualification here), I am eager to contribute my abilities, knowledge and experience to The Nigerian Railway Corporation, NRC. Given my background, I'm a strong advocate of Nigerian Railway Corporation core values which includes Professionalism , Integrity, Team Spirit, Respect for individual and Delivering on Promise. I believe I can help The Nigerian Railway Corporation achieve its vision of being a world class rail transport organization, providing safe, efficient, affordable, reliable, widely linked network and customer oriented service.

Please find enclosed my resume and a list of my references. Feel free to call me at (Put your phone number here), to arrange a time to meet. I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
(Put your full name and signature here).

The cover letter format can be Microsoft Word or hand-written. I recommend the later. And please ensure your CV contains your valid contact telephone number and email address"
Were you able to send the email? It keeps bouncing back even at midnight.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 7:53am On Sep 02, 2016
TheArchangel:
Were you able to send the email? It keeps bouncing back even at midnight.
Not yet
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 7:55am On Sep 02, 2016
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Nigeria wishes to engage the services of an Executive Assistant in its Abuja Office on a fixed term basis.

Executive Assistant

Location Abuja

Under the close guidance of the Representative, the incumbent will liaise with colleagues within the same office, Regional Office, HQ and in the field on matters of non-routine significance in order to prepare documents for the supervisor and manage the flow of information. Regular contacts with external parties including UN offices, donors and other International organizations will be made to provide background information on relevant topics prior to meetings and obtain assistance of others on matters of relevance to the office.

Assist in managing the flow of information to the supervisor by identifying priority matters to be urgently addressed by the supervisor; analyse supporting documentation and summarize most relevant points and ensuring that appropriate action is taken by responsible Section Heads.
Assist in following-up on policies and instructions presented by the supervisor; highlighting major world-wide operational developments related directly to UNHCR or to humanitarian issues.
Assist in presenting statements that represent UNHCR’s overall policies and draft substantive correspondence for the supervisor.
Assist in securing timely and authoritative information from Sectional Heads.
Ensure supervisor is prepared for meetings and missions by drafting talking points and establishing contacts on the subject matters to be discussed.
Accompany supervisor to meetings and on missions in order to prepare notes on the discussions, ensuring follow-ups and support with any relevant input.
Support the supervisor in efforts to raise the profile of UNHCR and the agency’s concerns within the context of the broader United Nations system.
Assist in coordinating draft of position papers and other documents relevant to the activities of the office.
Ensure high-level visitors are appropriately addressed, that they receive background information as necessary, and that protocol is respected.
Perform any other related duties as required.

ESSENTIAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS

University degree in Political Science, International Relations, Law or other related fields;
Minimum 2 years of professional job experience relevant to the functions or in related fields;
A proven ability to act with discretion and diplomacy is essential for this function
Excellent computer skills, in particular in MS Office applications
Excellent communication skills. - Excellent knowledge of English with working knowledge of another relevant UN language and/or local language is essential.

DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES

Good knowledge and experience of UNHCR operations;
Drafting skills;
Experience in dealing with the public.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application/letter of motivation, resume and fully completed UN Personal History Form (P11) which can be downloaded from www.unhcr.org/recruit/p11new.doc and send via email ONLY to niglahr@unhcr.org quoting in the subject line the above vacancy notice number and title of the position.

A written test will be conducted for this position which will be followed by a competency based interview.

THERE IS NO NEED TO SEND OTHER CERTIFICATES ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION AND P.11 AT THIS STAGE.

Incomplete applications will not be considered.

Kindly note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.

Applications from female candidates are strongly encouraged.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 7:58am On Sep 02, 2016
INTERSOS is an independent, no-profit organization which, through its own humanitarian operators, intervenes to effectively answer the needs of people in serious crises situations, mainly in the world's poorest regions, who are suffering, deprived of rights, dignity and essentials goods.

Country Finance Officer

Location Abuja

The Country Finance Officer (CFO) is responsible for the proper technical implementation of all accounting-financial activities of the mission and its projects. In this context, he/she ensures the correct and effective management of financial resources, in accordance with the Organization’s procedures and the Regional Finance Officer’s technical directions.

The CFO is responsible for the proper accounting and administration of funds, under the technical supervision of the Regional Finance Officer and the hierarchical supervision of the Head of Mission (HoM).

Specifically:

Finance control:

To assume responsibility for cash account administration, ensuring conformity to existing procedures; shortages or thefts must be reported, bearing the joint signature of both, the Country Finance Officer and the Head of Mission;
To manage the bank accounts of the mission and provide the Regional Finance Officer with monthly bank statements and bank reconciliations;
To update monthly the Global Management of the mission under the coordination of the Regional Finance Officer;
To update the economic and financial status of the mission and related-projects, in terms of expenses, appropriations, available cash and liquidity (Prima Nota);
To provide on weekly basis the updated economic and financial data (PN) to the Project Manager's and the Head of Mission;

Budget preparation and control:
To provide support to the Head of Mission in the drafting of new projects;
To regularly check, in collaboration with the Project Managers and Head of Mission, the economic-financial performance of projects: final balance, expenditure excess, expenditure projections, and financial forecast;
To ensure project expenses are reasonable, allocable, prudent and spend in accordance with INTERSOS and donors rules and regulations, and support annual auditing procedures;
To prepare and verify, in cooperation with the Head of Mission, the trend of the general coordination's budget;
To monitors the sustainability of coordination's office and verify the correct distribution/allocation of the general coordination costs to the projects; to monitor the coordination and projects’ non-deductible costs;

Financial reporting and audit:
To prepare the interim and final financial reports and submit them to the Project Manager and Head of Mission for approval (with the support of the Regional Administrator);
To prepare and carry out the audits conducted in the country, and for the transmission to the central headquarter of all project documents to be audited in Italy;
To ensures the correct filing of all projects’ data;
To ensure the proper execution of goods, works and services procurement processes and conformity to INTERSOS and donors procedures;

Local staff management:
To train and supervise local administrative staff in coordination with the Head of Mission;
To manage the local personnel register, subdivided by project;
To supervise and monitor staff contracts preparation;
To supervise and monitor the preparation of payslips and monthly payment of salaries and ensure compliance with national labour laws, including deduction and payment of salary tax;
To contribute the preparation of the salary scale;

Asset management and logistics:
To update inventory records pertaining to INTERSOS assets and verify the accuracy of the supporting documentation;
To update the list of reliable local suppliers, as directed by the Head of Mission, for subsequent use in specific procedures;
To verify the correct application of the organization’s or donor's procedures in relation to purchases and goods management;
Other tasks as assigned.

Required profile/experience:
At least 2 years professional experience in similar position;
Knowledge of UN administrative procedures (UNHCR – OCHA – Unicef – WFP) ECHO and other major donors;
Experience in humanitarian assistance, e-voucher and nutrition is desirable;
Strong experience in training, managing and monitoring the local administrative and logistics staff;
Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to establish effective working relations with staff, beneficiaries and other stakeholders;
Capacity to work in volatile security environment and to adapt to basic living conditions;
Computer literate (Microsoft office);
Fluent English written and spoken

Method of Application
Qualified applicants should send their updated curriculum vitae, motivation letter and contact details of two professional referees to: recruitment@intersos.org, specifying in the subject ‘CFO - Nigeria’.

Only applications sent to this email address will be considered. If you do not receive a reply within one month, then please assume that your application has not been shortlisted.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2016
Health Initiatives for Safety and Stability in Africa (HIFASS), is a non-profit organization registered in 2007 in Nigeria with the core objective of expanding quality health care and treatment in Africa. Over the years, HIFASS has provided manpower and associated technical support to PEPFAR HIV/AIDS program and Research activities, USAID and World Bank funded projects in Nigeria and further more played a role in the management of personnel services.

Accounts Assistant
Location Abuja

Work Hours: full-time 40 hours/week

General Description:
The Accounts Assistant will assist the Accountant on updates of all accounts records and transactions according to the accounting regulations manage and maintain the accounting procedures and policies in line with the financial guidelines of HIFASS.

Essential Job Functions, Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist the Accountant to routinely monitor financial expenditures regarding program activities.
Assist the Accountant in preparation of monthly and annual financial reports, including financial status of sub-projects account activities with accompanying bank documentation and receipts.
Supports the Accountants in the review of all payment requests and determines the propriety and accuracy of all expenditures. Assures completeness of supporting documentation and coding in accordance with HIFASS policies and procedures.
Work with the Accountant to prepare fiscal year and projects budgets and enter them into HIFASS’s accounting software program.
Assist to ensure prompt remittances of PAYE, staff Pension Contribution, NSITF, Group Life Assurance and other Statutory requirements
Maintaining petty cash imprest system and reconciling bank accounts and the petty cash for replenishment.
Assist to maintain an up to date soft and hard filing system for all financial and other files as assigned, and safely keeping the hard copy versions.
Manage all cheque logistics in line with the HIFASS policies.
Assists the Accountant in tracking all advances to ensure that they are retired in a timely manner.
Prepare and process all requisitions for goods and services in line with HIFASS standard practices with appropriate supporting documents.
Ensure timely preparation and distribution of employee pay slips and filing of same at the Head Office.
Assist in monitoring cashflow and preparing cash reports as necessary.
Providing support in internal and external audit exercises.
Any other duties as assigned.

Minimum Education/Training Requirement:
B.Sc/HND in Accountancy or related discipline.

Prior Work Experience:
Minimum of Two years post NYSC experience in NGO Account Management. Relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage. Knowledge of OMB Circular A-122 “

Knowledge and skills:
Sound Reporting Skills
Efficient use of spreadsheet, data base softwares and Quickbooks.
Knowledge of OMB Circulars
Organised, Detail-oriented and ability to meet deadlines
General accounting principles & IFRS.
High numerical skills
Cost Principles for Non-profit Organizations
Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Part 31 “Contract Cost Principles and Procedures is required;
Familiar with automated financial reporting; Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal.
Other specification:

Candidate must be resident in Abuja and should be able to resume within short notice.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application letters and CV's to "The Human Resources Manager" (HIFASS) and additional certificates that supports or address to careers@hifass-hfi.org - specifying the position title as the SUBJECT of the mail.

Note: All attachments should be submitted in PDF and Word formats. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 8:04am On Sep 02, 2016
Monsanto has more than 20,000 dedicated employees focused on developing solutions to help farmers have better harvests while using resources more efficiently.
Monsanto works to help farmers grow crops in a more sustainable way. We think holistically about how food is grown so farmers have the tools they need to have better harvests - so a balanced plate of meats, grains, fruits and vegetables within reach of every family.

Opportunities at Monsanto range from sales and marketing jobs to research and agronomy jobs. We’re always looking for exceptional professionals interested in developing a strong career while collaborating to develop solutions for sustainable agriculture. Sound like a job for you?

Job Title: Finance Controller
Location Africa-Nigeria-Federal Capital Territory-Abuja

Job Summary
Based in Abuja Nigeria, the role will oversee all accounting, reporting and compliance activities with support from regional, global and SSC teams. The responsibilities include working as a single point of contact (SPOC) for all local and West Africa finance activities as well as providing sound leadership as part of the Nigeria Leadership Team.

Responsibilities
Ensure Compliance to Corporate Controllership Policies (CCP’s) and FCPA (vendor approvals)
Preparation and submission of quarterly controllership and tax certification
Preparation of monthly tax provisions; US and statutory tax reporting
Providing support to business and finance projects
Cost center; Balance sheet and Tax reviews
Provide support to costing team on stock counts and controls.
Manage local entity SLA’s with SSC
Drive local annual budget process
Drive annual fixed assets verifications
Business partnering and site visits for training, expense reporting, CCP’s
Review of quarterly tax submissions / tax forecasts to USA/annual SEC and GDX packs
Preparation of annual and provisional income tax returns
Internal audits, USGAAP/external audits and statutory returns
Prepare annual financial statements and drive IFRS conversions when necessary
Approval of all balance sheet reconciliations
Preparation of legal entity cashflow forecasts and cash management (incl A/R management)
Month end closing activities – TB review (P&L and Balance Sheet)
Calculation and payment of provisional taxes in liaison with tax coordinator
Approval of electronic vendor payments (account signatory)
Maintain relationships with 3rd parties i.e. vendors, bank, tax authorities, auditors etc.
Requirements
Undergraduate degree in business or related field
Professional qualification in accounting or finance (CPA/Chartered Accountant)
8 – 10 years experience within finance; of which 2 years at managerial level .
Good working knowledge of local statutory compliance requirements
Thorough understanding ofUSGAAP and IFRS concepts
Excellent analytical skills

https://monsanto.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=01CFR&lang=en
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 8:07am On Sep 02, 2016
International Medical Corps (IMC) is a global, humanitarian, non-profit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training, relief and development programs. Established in 1984 by volunteer doctors and nurses, International Medical Corps is a private,
voluntary, non-political, non-sectarian organization. Its mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions and related activities that build local capacity in underserved communities worldwide. By offering training and health care to local populations and medical assistance to people at highest risk, and with the flexibility to respond rapidly to emergency situations.
International Medical Corps has been operating in Nigeria since November 2013. It currently has its country office in Abuja and field offices in Kano, Sokoto and Maiduguri where it is implementing emergency Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) projects, building capacity of local health systems and structures, ensuring the provision of quality, accessible Nutrition and Health Care for Children under five years of age.

International Medical Corps is therefore looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Women’s Center Case Worker to be based in its Maiduguri office.

Job Title: WOMEN’S CENTER CASE WORKER –MAIDUGURI

Job Summary
The Women’s Center Case Worker will be responsible for case management and psychosocial support of vulnerable women, including survivors of violence, in one of the project sites in Maiduguri

Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Support Volunteers to conduct community outreach and provide basic emotional support and referrals to survivors
Complete and maintain case management records to
Participate in case review meetings
Submit case management reports
Contribute to a positive team environment
Practice self-care
Maintain confidentiality and ethical conduct
Provide direct, one-on-one and ongoing case management services, including safety planning
Provide direct, one-on-one emotional support to survivors throughout case management process
Provide referrals for survivors to other services, including accompaniment of survivors where appropriate
Ensure survivor-centered services, including adherence to guiding principles
Education, Knowledge and Experience
University degree or HND preferably in social science
Experience working with survivors of GBV an asset
Ability to speak Hausa language required
Previous training/experience in GBV programming an asset
Excellent communication skills
Demonstrated commitment to helping others.
Demonstrated discretion and good judgment
How to apply:
This is a woman-only position. Qualified women applicants are encouraged to apply
Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be addressed to the Human Resource Officer, International Medical Corps via the email: imcnigeriavacancy@gmail.com

Candidates MUST state the position that they are applying for as the subject of their email, otherwise applications will not be considered.

Application letter and curriculum vitae should be in a single Microsoft Word Document.
Those who have applied before need not apply again.

This is a woman-only position. Qualified women applicants are encouraged to apply
Deadline for submission is 11th September, 2016
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mhizsimi(f): 8:14am On Sep 02, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Chai! This thread don miss you die....Welcome back dear & pls don't leave us again angry
cheesy... Hey dearie how you? I go low key, to dey find job sef dey tire person smiley... you doing a great job here, God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mhizsimi(f): 8:40am On Sep 02, 2016
Certified Masseuse/ Therapist needed ASAP. Please drop CV‎s at MB Hammam Spa 31 b suez crescent Wuse zone 4 near Sheraton Hotel...Abuja‎

***‎
Social Media & Customer Relationship Location: Lokogoma, Abuja Degree send CV to copenrecruiting@gmail.com

***‎
Sales Executive needed in KADUNA. HND/B.Sc with 2yrs sales experience. Send ‎CV to wdmrecruitments@gmail.com‎

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by uhalauju(f): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2016
ammyluv2002:
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Nigeria wishes to engage the services of an Executive Assistant in its Abuja Office on a fixed term basis.

Executive Assistant

Location Abuja

Under the close guidance of the Representative, the incumbent will liaise with colleagues within the same office, Regional Office, HQ and in the field on matters of non-routine significance in order to prepare documents for the supervisor and manage the flow of information. Regular contacts with external parties including UN offices, donors and other International organizations will be made to provide background information on relevant topics prior to meetings and obtain assistance of others on matters of relevance to the office.

Assist in managing the flow of information to the supervisor by identifying priority matters to be urgently addressed by the supervisor; analyse supporting documentation and summarize most relevant points and ensuring that appropriate action is taken by responsible Section Heads.
Assist in following-up on policies and instructions presented by the supervisor; highlighting major world-wide operational developments related directly to UNHCR or to humanitarian issues.
Assist in presenting statements that represent UNHCR’s overall policies and draft substantive correspondence for the supervisor.
Assist in securing timely and authoritative information from Sectional Heads.
Ensure supervisor is prepared for meetings and missions by drafting talking points and establishing contacts on the subject matters to be discussed.
Accompany supervisor to meetings and on missions in order to prepare notes on the discussions, ensuring follow-ups and support with any relevant input.
Support the supervisor in efforts to raise the profile of UNHCR and the agency’s concerns within the context of the broader United Nations system.
Assist in coordinating draft of position papers and other documents relevant to the activities of the office.
Ensure high-level visitors are appropriately addressed, that they receive background information as necessary, and that protocol is respected.
Perform any other related duties as required.

ESSENTIAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS

University degree in Political Science, International Relations, Law or other related fields;
Minimum 2 years of professional job experience relevant to the functions or in related fields;
A proven ability to act with discretion and diplomacy is essential for this function
Excellent computer skills, in particular in MS Office applications
Excellent communication skills. - Excellent knowledge of English with working knowledge of another relevant UN language and/or local language is essential.

DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES

Good knowledge and experience of UNHCR operations;
Drafting skills;
Experience in dealing with the public.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application/letter of motivation, resume and fully completed UN Personal History Form (P11) which can be downloaded from www.unhcr.org/recruit/p11new.doc and send via email ONLY to niglahr@unhcr.org quoting in the subject line the above vacancy notice number and title of the position.

A written test will be conducted for this position which will be followed by a competency based interview.

THERE IS NO NEED TO SEND OTHER CERTIFICATES ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION AND P.11 AT THIS STAGE.

Incomplete applications will not be considered.

Kindly note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.

Applications from female candidates are strongly encouraged.

I must commend u Ammyluv for ur contribution in this section. With regards to this particular job, we are asked to use the vacancy notice number as the subject of the email. But I can't find any on the body of this post. what do I do?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Pesuzok(m): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2016
A small start-up factory is in need of casual workers and marketers to start its operations.

Factory location: Around Kaura market (by prince and princess estate), Abuja.

Minimum qualification: SSCE

Interested applicants should send their CV to kubasynergy@gmail.com

Kindly specify the position you want to apply for.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 11:32am On Sep 02, 2016
uhalauju:

I must commend u Ammyluv for ur contribution in this section. With regards to this particular job, we are asked to use the vacancy notice number as the subject of the email. But I can't find any on the body of this post. what do I do?
Here's the number : 10026308
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by uhalauju(f): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Here's the number : 10026308

God will bless u beyond ur equals. Just pray for me to to be favoured in dis one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
uhalauju:

God will bless u beyond ur equals. Just pray for me to to be favoured in dis one.
Amen ooo! He will surely favor you, but u go share recharge card for this thread once the job click o! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.