Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2056749 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by lovethchioma(f): 11:53am On Oct 04, 2016
Anextin:
pm me, theres this dance socials u can join, its very interesting. will send u a number when i get ur mail
Hello please, I sent you a Pm... please reply
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by lovethchioma(f): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2016
darlingjoylyn:

Hi dear,i don't know if mind volunteering for an NGO! It's fun for me. Email me to give you details.

I would like to know more about this
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by TheCity(m): 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
We need a team of 4- result oriented graduates who can work with us to develop a newly registered business in Abuja.

Returns are nearly immediate as preferred candidates will be properly trained.

Kindly send a copy of your Curriculum Vitae to extrememanagers@yahoo.com on or before October 15,2016.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
A Plastic Manufacturing company, requires the services of young and enterprising candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Kogi & Ondo

Qualifications
HND/B.Sc in Social Science with minimum of second class lower (2.2) honours from any reputable Polytechnic/University.
The preferred candidate should also be residing in area where the vacancy exist.
The preferred candidate should be a goal getter and must have desire to achieve set target.
Remuneration
Very Attractive.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: fistobplasticsales@hotmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
Assistant Manager, Finance and Admin 

accounting professional with a strong accounting background and atleast an ATS
He must have at the minimum an OND
Manufacturing experience
3years work experience

send CV to: headoffice@mayfieldandwigmore.net
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by StepTwo: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
onward4life:

I know 98% of the address. Because I supply next cash and carry.
The remaining 2% is what this company's brand is and how the organisational structure looks like.
Are they offering services or goods, or even both.
Am not scared, but one thing about me I like loving where I work, just hope it plays that way cause that's how the funds come.

well, it says marketing. d thing is, no info so one can do research on them.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ComrdDRS: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
Mobi47:
Ok drop ur email let me contact u.
Thanks, evergreentersoo@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by omodollarpor: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
darlingjoylyn:

Hi dear,i don't know if mind volunteering for an NGO! It's fun for me. Email me to give you details.

I'm interested in the volunteering job. I have over a year experience working with International NGO. Please email me details on dolapooladipo@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by larrymannmide: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
TELECOMS SECTOR AND BILLS PAYMENT BUSINESS IN ABUJA AND IT'S ENVIRONS.

The telecommunication industry has proven to be a stable industry regardless of the recession in Nigeria and other countries of the world. Owning a global business in the Telecoms industry happens to be the smartest thing to do.
For more information on how to position yourself in the Telecoms industry and earn a potential of N360,000 everyday as people recharge their Mobile phones and pay bills through a unique platform that will be created for you,call/whatsapp 07057322320

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by bimflash(f): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
A start up company (into supply of diesel) needs at least 4 females For marketing. You're going to be paid strictly on commission basis but transport fare will be provided daily.

If you're interested, send me a copy of your cv via my email (). I'll get back to you ASAP. Office location is wuse zone 7.
NB: if accepted, you'll start work with immediate effect and please you must know abuja a bit. No newbies allowed.
Thanks.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by kweenroyalty(f): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
My email is kweenroyalty5@gmail.com please the dance socials, NGO and anyone with an idea on how to be productive and handle boredom while searching for a job can send me a mail. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by StepTwo: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
ComrdDRS:
Thanks, evergreentersoo@gmail.com
onne, Kanyi kwa?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mitchel: 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=darlingjoylyn post=49903038]

[color=#990000][/color]. Hello darlingjoylyn, I am interested in volunteering for an NGO. Kindly send the details to luvmitchel@yahoo. com. Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by titted(f): 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
am also interested in d volunteer job,kindly assist me with any info.tanx
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
Mayfield & Wigmore (Nig) Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Assistant Manager, Finance and Admin

Responsibilities

A few of his responsibilities will include:
To manage the Company's financial affairs, including management and statutory accounts together with longer term financial projections and to ensure that the most efficient and effective financial control systems and reporting mechanisms are in place.
To prepare quarterly accounts and projections and other relevant reports for presentation to the Board of Directors
To prepare the year-end financial accounts for audit and to liaise with the Auditors prior to sign-off.
To supervise the production of regular salary payments and records, and pension contributions in accordance with relevant statutory requirements.
To ensure the overall smooth running of the Company's internal administration including HR matters and its cost-effectiveness.
The successful candidate must reside within the Northern part of the country

Person Specification:
He must be an accounting professional with a strong accounting background and atleast an ATS
He must have at the minimum an OND qualification
Manufacturing experience is key
Minimum of 3years work experience
He must possess an analytical mind with good people management skills

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: headoffice@mayfieldandwigmore.net
Or
Mayfield & Wigmore (Nig) Limited,
12 Lucina Joseph Street,
Off Adeniran Ogunsanya Street,
Surulere,
Lagos State.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Mobi47(m): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
I have copied ur mail...Tlk later.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by owolabiolakunl(m): 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
I'm very much interested in the NGO volunteering job. I reside in Abuja but don't mind relocating if the need arises. Mubi, if you can be of help I'll be very grateful. This is my e-mail address owolabiolakunle2013@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ComrdDRS: 12:29am On Oct 05, 2016
StepTwo:

onne, Kanyi kwa?
. How re you?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 05, 2016
ComrdDRS:
. How re you?
Hey man....
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by boygeorge: 8:04am On Oct 05, 2016
titted:
am also interested in d volunteer job,kindly assist me with any info.tanx
Do you have any NGO experience? if you do call 08060661311. George.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by boygeorge: 8:12am On Oct 05, 2016
Happyangel89:
Sorry am posting this here, don't know where else to.

Pls if you know of any socialization groups in Abuja that a graduate can join, pls tell me. My life has been so lonely since I came to this City, it seems making friends is so difficult here. Am so bored, most weekends am just at home watching movies. Don't tell me to go to the cinema or go to millennium park and sit down & be looking at people. I want to join groups, associations etc.

Thanks in advance for your response.
If you've got some human resources skills or community development skills, you might wish to put it into good use. And of course get paid as appropriate. If you are interested (this is a full time, real time job) do call George on 08060661311. (Only if you are based in Abuja and a graduate pls.) Many thanks.
N.B There are options i can offer; a media consultancy firm (with special interest in documentary production, media consultancy services and training for public speakers) second is an NGO focused on OVC's (Orphans and Vulnerable Children) based in Abuja, and focused on community development as it affects the above stated group.
08060661311. George.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2016
Renowned Law Firm is looking to hire young Lawyers in Abuja.. Send cv to ogbeideassociates@gmail.com‎

‎A female TV presenter who lives in Abuja is needed for a TV programme.
Call or whatsapp 08054805044
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Anoneism(m): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2016
@darlingjoylyn I am very much interested in the NGO volunteering job. I have B.sc in Political Science and reside in Abuja. Kindly help me with any NGO in Abuja for volunteering or internship.
Thanks for your help.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2016
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Maiduguri Sub Delegation is looking for suitable candidate to fill the
vacancy below.

Mechanic

Main Responsibilities:
Maximizes fleet efficiency and effectiveness for all vehicles and generators through planned preventative
maintenance in accordance with guidelines issued from Geneva or in accordance with manufacturer’s
recommendations as well as in view of operational requirements.
Repairs and maintains ICRC Vehicles and generators according to workload planning and instructions.
Controls and ensures the use of genuine spare parts and professional working methods for all repairs.
Establishes and maintain an accurate and Job card based maintenance history for all log/Fleet assets
repairs.
Fills in all accidents, services and repairs in technical logbook
Stocks In liaison with ABJ workshop and prepares order for spares for six month consumption for Maiduguri
fleet.
Carries out routine works mainly independently

Required Qualifications:
Degree in mechanics or recognised technical training
2 years work experience as a mechanic
Good command of written and spoken English
Driving license
Succeeded in ICRC Driving test.

Personal Attributes:
Flexible and motivated
Good sense of responsibility and well organized
Quality, preventive maintenance and solution oriented

Medical Storekeeper

Main Responsibilities:

Responsible for the assistance to the Warehouse Manager in the discharge of his duties and, more specifically, for the reception and careful inspection of items delivered to the Medical and Info stocks by suppliers or ICRC Geneva, for the proper and careful storage of such items and for their packing and distribution from ICRC Maiduguri warehouse to the field.
Responsible for the maintenance of the medical warehouse as well as its infrastructure (pallets, shelving, electricity and water supply, lighting, air-conditioning)
Ensuring that only authorized consignments leave the medical warehouse with appropriate documentation.
Ensuring proper storage of all goods and protecting them adequately from heat, freezing, water, fire, dirt and vermin
Performing a complete entry inspection and informing the stock controller and medical warehouse manager of any discrepancies between packing list and physical consignment
Packing cold chain items in appropriate cold boxes with sufficient ice packs according to the equipment instructions
Providing protective packing for breakable items
Taking active support role in the yearly or Ad Hoc formal inventory

Required Qualifications:

Minimum of Secondary education
Technical or commercial high school is an asset
1-3 years work experience in a similar field
Proficient Hausa Language and Good Verbal and basic written English knowledge
PC literate: Microsoft office

Personal Attributes:

Sense of organization
Rigor and method

Method of Application
Persons interested and qualified should send application letter, curriculum vitae and contact details of three referees to
ABJ_Recruitment_Services@icrc.org

Please clearly indicate “Mechanic Maiduguri"; or “Medical Storekeeper Maiduguri"as the subject of your application
(Applications intended for this role without this subject will not be treated)

The deadline for the submission of applications will be 14.10.2016. Late application will not be considered

Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.

However, ICRC will not request for any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation whose exclusively
humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to
provide them with assistance.

For more information about the ICRC, please visit our website www.icrc.org
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by redy: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
boygeorge:

If you've got some human resources skills or community development skills, you might wish to put it into good use. And of course get paid as appropriate. If you are interested (this is a full time, real time job) do call George on 08060661311. (Only if you are based in Abuja and a graduate pls.) Many thanks.
N.B There are options i can offer; a media consultancy firm (with special interest in documentary production, media consultancy services and training for public speakers) second is an NGO focused on OVC's (Orphans and Vulnerable Children) based in Abuja, and focused on community development as it affects the above stated group.
08060661311. George.

Please can I also call you? I am a graduate of International Relations based in Abuja.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by missyojo(f): 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
@darlingjoyln, pls am interested in the Ngo. can you please send a mail to me on mercyojochogu@gmail.com or betterstill if i can have your's so as to mail you. Thanks!
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-religious international aid organization. Our teams are committed to supporting civilians’ victims of marginalization and exclusion, or hit by natural disasters, wars and economic collapses, by answering their fundamental needs. Our aim is to provide emergency relief to uprooted people in order to help them recover their dignity and regain self-sufficiency. The association leads in average 190 projects by year in the following sectors of intervention: food security, health, nutrition, construction and rehabilitation of infrastructures, water, sanitation, hygiene and economic recovery. PUI is providing assistance to around 5 million people in 20 countries – in Africa, Asia, Middle East, Eastern Europe and France.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Base Administrator

Report to: Field Coordinator

Overall Objective
The Administrator is responsible for the roll out of all administrative (financial and HR) procedures related to the base and works in close collaboration with the Administrative and Financial Coordinator in sound financial, accounting and budgetary management of the base as well as management of human resources, in compliance with the PUI and donors procedures and National and local regulations.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Administrative and Financial Support: He/She oversees administrative and financial questions in the base, and ensures compliance with relevant procedures, with substantive support from the mission’s Administrative and Financial Coordinator (AFC).
He/She manages Accountancy and Reporting at base level and send the relevant information to the Coordination in Juba, according to PUI calendar
Human Resources: He/She supervises the on-site activities related to administrative and human resource management.

Specific Goals and Related Activities:

1.) Ensure Financial, Budgetary, Accounting and Administrative Management of the Base:
He/She works in collaboration with the Administrative and Financial Coordinator to set up aspects relative to finances, including budgetary, accounting and treasury elements in the base.
He/She ensures the design and the roll out of all necessary financial and budget management tools related to the opening of the base.
He/She ensures the proper use of these tools and procedures for financial, accounting and budget management in the base: accounting procedures, accounting records, SAGA, budget follow up, budget projections, cash forecasts, cash management and cash security.
He/she provides to the AFC on a month bases the cash forecast based on the budget forecast and the procurement plan.
He/she ensure that the administrative and financial archives are in compliance with internal procedures
He/She organizes and provides training to the admin national staff on these tools and procedures. He/she makes sure that these tools and procedures are understood and applied by the national staff.
He/She controls and monitors the implementation of the tools and procedures and provides the necessary support to perform the service.
He/She is responsible for cost optimization; and uses budget tracking to achieve this; he/she ensures adequate financial resources for the running of the site and projects.
As regards budgetary monitoring, He/She participates in team-based analysis (along with technical, and logistics management) and is responsible for detecting anomalies and proposing adjustments to the Field coordinator and to the AFC,
He/She ensures that accounting entries are completed in compliance with internal rules, and communicated to the AFC according to the agreed calendar, after endorsement by the Field coordinator.
Together with the AFC and the Field coordinator, he/she tracks the cash flow for his/her site, and oversees disbursements.
Together with the AFC and the Field coordinator, he/she ensures th

Required Profile

Training
Required:
Financial/Accounting management
Desirable
Project management
Human Resources Management
Professional Experience
Humanitarian
International
Technical
Required:
Minimum of 1-2 years
Desirable:
Experience in Team Management
At least one experience in base/mission opening
Knowledge & SkillsDesirable:
Knowledge of procedures: institutional donors (ECHO …)
Knowledge of PUI procedures
Languages:
French
English
Other (specify)
Software:
Pack Office
Other (to be specified)
Desirable:
SAGA
Required Personal Characteristics (fitting into the team, suitability for the job and assignment):
Leadership skills and ability to take decisions
Ability to work independently while taking initiatives and showing a sense of responsibility
Organization, rigor and ability to meet deadlines
Analytical (discernment, pragmatism) skills
Ability to show authority, if necessary
Capacity to adapt and showing organizational flexibility
Ability to work and manage affairs professionally and with maturity
Sense of diplomacy
Strong listening, negotiation and communication skills
Ability to work with various partners, in a spirit of openness, and with adaptable communications strategies
Ability to remain calm and level-headed
General ability to resist stress and particularly in unstable circumstances
Ability to integrate local environment and to adapt to a different cultural context
Compensation
Monthly Gross Income: from 1 815 up to 2 145 Euros depending on the experience in International Solidarity + 50 Euros per semester seniority with PUI.

Benefits
Cost Covered: Round-trip transportation to and from home / mission, visas, vaccines…
Insurance including medical coverage and complementary healthcare, 24/24 assistance and repatriation
Housing in collective accommodation
Daily Living Expenses (« Per diem »)
Break Policy: 5 working days at 3 and 9 months + break allowance
Paid Leaves Policy: 5 weeks of paid leaves per year + return ticket every 6 months

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application (Resume and Cover Letter) to Romain Gautier, Human Resources Officer for Expatriates, at:recrutement@premiere-urgence.org with the following subject: (Admin-Nga).

Click here for more informations (pdf)

Deadline:

30th November, 2016.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jireh Doo Foundation (JDF) is a non-governmental organization founded in 2003 and became operational in the same year. JDF’s uniqueness lies in her interventions including advocacy and services to single women and their children, orphans and vulnerable children with special considerations for those orphaned by HIV. JDF is located in Makurdi, Benue State. JDF is about to start the implementation of an integrated community case management of malaria, pneumonia and diarrhoea (ICCM) in partnership with Christian Aid and funding from DFID/UKAid subject to signing of contract agreement. In view of this, the organization is requesting applications from only qualified candidates for the following positions.

Finance Officer

Location Benue

Job Details

The role is responsible for financial record keeping and general banking of project funds in JDF office.

Monthly accounts and returns are produced in a timely manner; reports are extracted from the financial and administration systems to review the status of the budget and the adherence to financial policies

Project/Logistics Officer

Location Benue

Job Details

The post holder will be responsible for ensuring effective project implementation and management of ICCM commodities at community and LGA levels.

The post will manage collaborations with focal persons in the LGA (CORPs, LLHFWs etc) and State CMS.

S/he will provide technical support on effective management of commodities including tracking of commodities, compliance with storage and distribution, utilization and reporting of logistics data.

H/She will work with Christian Aid’s State Programme Coordinator to ensure timely distribution of commodities to health facilities.

Monitoring, Evaluation and Knowledge Management Officer

Location Benue

Job Details

The role will be responsible to develop, promote effective and efficient monitoring and evaluation of programme activities, centred on impact and outcomes; create conditions so that learning is fed into programme decision-making across the 2 LGAs.

Use participatory approaches to monitoring and evaluation for effective project implementation and results.

Encourage active knowledge management and organizational learning needs using Monitoring and Evaluation findings.

Note: Salaries are attractive

Method of Application
To apply for this position go to http://www.jirehdoofoundation.org/advert.php view the detailed job advert. Send cover letter and CV to jdfrecruit2016@gmail.com on or before Friday 7th October 2016 (stating the position as subject of the mail).

http://www.jirehdoofoundation.org/advert.php
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
In the coming months, the main focus for NRC would be conflict affected populations including IDPs, returnees and the local communities in Borno State. NRC will initially be starting activities in the area of food security, water and sanitation and shelter/NFI sectors. NRC is therefore seeking an ICT Officer in Abuja, Nigeria. The ICT Officer reports to the Logistics Manager.

NRC initiated country operations in Nigeria in June 2015, in order to respond to the critical and increasing needs in the country. NRC currently has a full team based in Maiduguri and a coordination office in Abuja. Borno State is host to the largest number of IDPs with the biggest concentration in Maiduguri City. NRC is providing services across various sectors namely; Shelter and Non-Food Items (NFI); Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Promotion (WASH); Food Security; and Information, Counselling and Legal Assistance (ICLA) in order to address identified humanitarian needs.

The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is recruiting for an experienced and dedicated candidate to establish the emergency functions in our programme in Nigeria:

Emergency Project Manager
J
Location Borno

Qualification:

Minimum 3 years of experience from a senior level project implementation position in a humanitarian/recovery context
Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
Technical expertise on emergency interventions
Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
Solid field experience, preferably from refugee/IDP emergency response
Proven communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
Experience in cash and voucher-based programming
Experience with Emergency start up.
Experience in SOP systemic design approach
Experience in working with ECHO RRM funded projects is an advantage
Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
Fluency in English, both written and verbal
Valid driver’s license
Knowledge of the context in northern Nigeria is an advantage
Political and cultural awareness
Skills/Requirements:

Managing resources to optimize results
Handling insecure environments
Strategic thinking
Managing performance and development
Empowering and building trust

Key Responsibilities:

The Emergency Project Manager reports to the Area Manager in Maiduguri
Coordinate the emergency aid delivery with other humanitarian actors working in the State or at the national level
Ensure proper documentation of emergency response activities, including post-distribution monitoring.
In collaboration with HoP, AM and PDMs startup emergency department for NRC Nigeria
In collaboration with AM, identify and train Emergency Focal Points in NRCs field offices
Facilitate emergency assessments, in close collaboration with PDMs and NRCs Access and Security Department
In collaboration with HoP and PDMs contribute to project proposals budgets and reports to relevant donors in accordance with deadlines and guidelines given by HoP and the applicable donor

Important Information:
Commencement: November 2016
Duration: 12 months
Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s general directions and free housing of moderate standard.
Duty station: Maiduguri, with frequent travels.Maiduguri is a non-family posting. Travel outside Maiduguri is dependent on changing security conditions, especially for certain roads in the area. Recreational and social facilities are limited, and accommodation is modest. International staff members are required to live in joint accommodation.
Approved health certificate will be requested before contract start

https://candidate.webcruiter.com/en-gb/Account/SpaLogin?ReturnUrl=%2Fcv%3Fadvertid%3D3221960497%26language%3DEN%26link_source_id%3D1699698939%26tenantid%3D2703252712%26companyid%3D2703252712#
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
PUI is providing assistance to around 5 million people in 20 countries – in Africa, Asia, Middle East, Eastern Europe and France.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Administrative and Financial Coordinator

Overall Objective
The Administrative and Financial Coordinator is accountable for the financial, accounting and budgetary management of the mission.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Financial, budgetary and accounting management: He/She is responsible for all aspects relating to finance, including budgetary and accounting elements, as well as the mission cash flow.
Relation with donors: He/She will be in charge of budgeting the proposals, doing the donor financial reports and organizing the audits of the projects on the field.
Relations with auditors : He/She supervises the audits on the field.
Representation: He/She represents the association in its relations with partners, authorities and different local players for the financial, administrative, legal and human resources areas of the mission.
Coordination: He/She centralizes and diffuses information within the mission and to headquarters for all financial, administrative, legal and human resources aspects of the mission, and consolidates the internal and external reporting for these domains.
HR supervision: In the absence of HR coordinator (position not funded any more by main donors) and in support to the national HR team, he/she is in charge of supervising the HR department functioning. He/She is in charge of Expat HR management for all administrative subjects.

Required Profile

Education
Required:
Financial management / Accounting
Desirable:
Project management
Human Resource Management
Legal knowledge (contracts, HR…)
Professional Experience
Humanitarian
International
Technical
Knowledge & Skills
Knowledge of institutional donation procedures - Required
Languages:
French
English
Other (specify)
Computing:
Office Pack (Including Excel)
SAGA
Personal Characteristics expected (team player, match for the position and the mission):
Great capacity to delegate
Resistance to pressure
Good Stress Management
Analytical
Organization and method
Reliability
Sense of responsibility
Great listening skills, empathy
Adaptability, priority management, practicality
Diplomacy and ability to negotiate
Good communication
Honesty and thoroughness
Ability to remain calm and level-headed
General ability to resist stress and particularly in unstable circumstances
Compensation
Monthly Gross Income: from 2 200 up to 2 530 Euros depending on the experience in International Solidarity + 50 Euros per semester seniority with PUI

Benefits
Cost Covered: Round-trip transportation to and from home / mission, visas, vaccines…
Insurance including medical coverage and complementary healthcare, 24/24 assistance and repatriation
Housing in collective accommodation
Daily Living Expenses (« Per diem »)
Break Policy: 5 working days at 3 and 9 months + break allowance
Paid Leaves Policy: 5 weeks of paid leaves per year + return ticket every 6 months

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application (Resume and Cover Letter) to "Romain Gautier, Human Resources Officer for Expatriates", at:recrutement@premiere-urgence.org with the following subject: (caf-nga).

Click here for more informations (pdf)

Deadline: 30th November, 2016.

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.