Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2056628 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by arowz56(m): 5:50am On Oct 15, 2016
StepTwo:

bros, huzzle no dei oo, na me d find job pass everybody wei d visit this thread.

i don trek till all my shoes don burn finish.

i d trek from maitama to Wuse to Garki in one day but yet nothing.

i no go school sha.

Pele e go better...
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 9:26am On Oct 15, 2016
Interested in MamaYe?

We will take one intern in Abuja, to start in November.

Send your CV to mamayenigeria@evidence4action.net‎‎
Or‎
‎mamayeng@evidence4action.net‎

http://www.mamaye.org.ng/
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ellakj: 11:21am On Oct 15, 2016
Thanks mod and every other person that contributes to this thread, God bless and increase u guys richly. I really don't understand why I haven't gotten a job yet, I applied for almost every job I see on this thread and beyond. I'm actually really getting faustrated, I'm a graduate of poltical science, (2:1) I have my masters in development studies from uni port, I have 3 years working experience in customer service. I am very hard working, I have diverse skills, ranging from information technology to the use of computers and other skills. Please help ! I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ellakj: 11:24am On Oct 15, 2016
[quote author=ellakj post=50218414]Thanks mod and every other person that contributes to this thread, God bless and increase u guys richly. I really don't understand why I haven't gotten a job yet, I applied for almost every job I see on this thread and beyond. I'm actually really getting faustrated, I'm a graduate of poltical science, (2:1) I have my masters in development studies from uni port, I have 3 years working experience in customer service. I am very hard working, I have diverse skills, ranging from information technology to the use of computers and other skills. Please help ! I am 26 years old and a female . Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Inyeneobong(f): 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
Please does anyone know about Ihconsult.com.ng? Office Address: No. 29 Tamela Street, Off Abidjan Street Wuse zone 3 Abuja. I have been invited for an Interview with them. Any idea how much their pay is and if they owe their staffs salaries?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ggnggroup: 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
@ Inyeneobong....,..........................................
U beta pik corekt race n rum 4 ur seff....Xceptt if u cansell GLND drugs weeel......hv bn dere b4 @ wuse ooo.......i wazz baztardly disappointed.....dey scammd me wt an advert dat deey were an aviation coy(Arik air)...wen i reach dat address...i felt lik stranglin d BIG MUMU GAL dat was pickin ma calls scammin me as arik air agent...ma leg drag go hauz...c transport agaim donn waaste....if u wan try am shaaa...besst of luck ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by darlingjoylyn(f): 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
Evening my people! Pls my sincere apologies for not responding to mails and comments a this while! The very day I replied the lady who wanted a social event to attend to, my DATA BUNDLE expired! So I could use only a small nokia phone difficult to type with. I saw the mentions and comments. So pls do not take it to be that I was rude or something! Just came back online with my smartphone. No thanks to recession!

As regards the NGO I suggested to her,it's a start-up NGO! With an online office for now but converge physically when need be. Purely into humanitarian activities . We need people passionate about immediate development in their communities and are guided by SDG goals!

No monetary gains instead WE SPEND from our pockets until we get full endorsements and partnerships! So if still interested just mail me again.will add you up to our whatspp group! Note since it's online I takes data! It's sacrifice for humanity.

I'm a volunteer there. So I thought I should explain so you could make informed decisions!.

God bless us all

May we get surprise job packages before December in Jesus Name! Never give up,it's close.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:58am On Oct 16, 2016
Since its creation in 2009, ALIMA has treated over 1,500,000 patients in 34 medical projects in some of the most challenging humanitarian contexts in the world. ALIMA’s team has grown from seven co-founders to 1,500 staff, its budget from 250,000 euros to 24 million in 2015, its network of medical partners from two to five, and its research activities from pilot phases to conducting the first large-scale clinical trial of anti-Ebola treatment in Guinea.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Medical Activity Manager (M/F)

Mission and Main Activities
The Medical Activity Manager (MAM) ensures the proper functioning of the medical activities under his/her responsibility, defining and implementing ALIMA’s policies, protocols and procedures, and guaranteeing the quality of healthcare in order to improve health conditions of the target population.
The Medical Activity Manager (MAM) reports directly to the Project Coordinator. He/She:
Coordinates, assess and supervises the proper functioning of the medical, according to ALIMA protocols and procedures and through the correct compilation and analysis of medical data regarding patients’ health conditions.
Checks all administrative procedures related to patients’ follow-up (individual card filling, registers, paper exit, discharge, transfers...) are correctly carried out according to ALIMA procedures.
Prepares the medical orders needed to implement the medical activities under his/her responsibility, and identifies non-medical support needs (material, infrastructure, transport, etc.), reporting them to the line manager.
Plans and supervises, in close coordination with the HR department, the associated processes (recruitment, training, performance evaluation, development and internal communication) of the staff of the activity in order to ensure both the sizing and the amountn of knowledge required, and to improve people capabilities.
Coordinates and monitors the daily working plan of the team under his/her responsibility (absent personnel, vacations, tracking leaves ...). Replaces a doctor if necessary and participates by taking shifts. Supervises an efficient management of the ALIMA field pharmacy and medical equipment, in conjunction with the Logistics area, and monitor consumption follow-up and preparation of drug orders to avoid stock shortages and provide drugs at all circumstances; also considers program directions and protocol changes.
Coordinates, supervises and gives support to the medical team members’ performance to improve the medical components of the project and ensures compliance with ALIMA protocols and standards as well as MoH (Ministry of Health) protocols
Ensures an efficient pharmacy and medical equipment management and monitors the rational use of them.
Participates in the programs / project follow-up, supervises and ensures that medical activities objectives under his/her responsibility are achieved and report to the technical referent any problem arising in the service.
Participates in the monthly reports according to guidelines (i.e. SitReps, medical statistical reports, etc.) and definition of annual planning, budget for the project
Report to the Medical Coordinator all medical issues concerning his/her field.
Implements the health policy for international and national staff; provides all prophylactic and preventive necessary measures, structures and emergency plans; manages any medical evacuation in order to ensure ALIMA staff health.
Identify needs and organize training of the medical staff of the project. Etc.

Experience and Skills
Essential Medical Doctor Degree.
Essential minimum 2 years experiences as a medical doctor in medical activities related jobs.
Desirable working experience with International medical NGO in developing countries.
Working experience at management positions is essential.
Working experience in nutritional projects is an asset.
Desirable: Experience in tropical medicine, or post-registration experience in Public Health, obs and gynae, paediatrics, A&E, infectious diseases, HIV/AIDS/STDs, TB, general practice, general medicine or minor surgery.
English Speaking, reading and writing, mandatory. French is an asset.
Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
Negotiation skills
Strong interpersonal skills, team work
Conditions:
Contract term: contract under French law, contract length: 3 months, renewable.
Salary: depending on experience + per diem
ALIMA pays for
Travel costs between the expatriate’s country of origin and the mission location
Accommodation costs
Medical cover from the first day of the contract to a month after the date of departure from the mission country for the employee
Evacuation of the employee

Application Closing Date
30th October, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and covering letter to:candidature@alima-ngo.org with the reference "Medical Activity Manager - Nigeria" in the subject line.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mustaphaknn5(m): 7:20am On Oct 16, 2016
9am
VACANCY!!!

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER

Qualification: Degree, OND, HND in any discipline.

Job Description for Business Development Officer

Prospect for potential new clients for our free verified certificate course on Occupational/Quality Health Safety Environment Course (QHSE) and turn this into increased business.
Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure robust strings of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
Research and build relationships with new clients.
Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s management.
Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
Participate in pricing the solution/service.
Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
Present an image that mirrors that of the client.

Client Retention

Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
Work with technical staff e.g. Instructors and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
Arrange and participate in internal and external client business briefs.

Contact us today to benefit from this opportunity. This application close 5th November, 2016.

Applicant should send application letter and resume to career@lordraahglobalclassic.com or http://lordraahglobalclassic.com/careers/
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by neoG(f): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hello house. Please if you know anyone that has degree qualification in food sciences, nutrition and dietics, management, hospitality management, a chef and an experience in managing an eatery . Willing to relocate to Owerri. Then send me a mail ASAP.
I got this info from a friend and he said the salary is very attractive and there will be relocation fee paid to the successful candidate. This is not my field i would have gotten it. The place is owned by a yop figure in the society.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Palladium is recruiting to fill the job position below:

Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Adviser

Project Overview and Role
The Mobilising for Development (M4D) Programme is seeking a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Adviser who will be based in the National Office in Kano.
Mobilising for Development (M4D) aims to support local governance towards enhanced accountability and service delivery. It sets out to provide technical and capacity support for Local Government Authorities (LGAs) and local-level community-based organisations (CSOs and CBOs) and to support innovative and politically astute approaches to reform that leads to improved accountability and service delivery.
The programme works in three focal states in Northern Nigeria: Kano, Kaduna and Jigawa. In each of these states, the programme works in three focal LGAs.

Responsibilities
The Results, Monitoring and Evaluation Adviser will take overall charge of steering, advising on, and management of the Monitoring & Evaluation activities of the programme. Specific activities include (but are not limited to):
Ensure the development, evolution and recording of results against the M4D logframe focusing on the identification of measurable indicators and targets and milestones, the use of appropriate data sources, the recording of accurate baselines, and results. This includes implementation of the Monitoring and Evaluation Learning (MEL) Strategy and Plan.
Ensure that monitoring data is shared with implementation team, and facilitate programme learning processes to support evidence-based adaptation.
Provision of capacity building and mentoring support for M4D programme staff and partners to help them gather, analyse and report on M&E data on a regular basis.
Work with all cross-cutting advisers (Grants, Better Fit Approaches; Gender and Social Inclusion, Communications; Governance and Capacity Development) to support M&E of cross-cutting activities.
Periodic contribution to the reporting requirements of the programme, for example: Quarterly and Annual Reports
Support the programme operational research activities

Requirements
Minimum of 5 years of relevant M&E experience at a senior level, preferably in a governance or accountability programme.
Good leadership, management and interpersonal skills to communicate requirements to others and to enable their effective engagement in monitoring and evaluation procedures.
Experience of working with DFID programmes will be an added advantage.
Excellent written and verbal English skills essential. Knowledge of Hausa a strong advantage.
Local residents are encouraged to apply for this position.
Good grasp of monitoring and evaluation principles, frameworks and tools (Theories of Change, Logframes etc) strong conceptual and technical skills to shape information gathering and analysis frameworks and reports.
Good data coordination and handling skills to cope with version control, data gathering timelines and reporting requirements.

Note: Candidate should apply with their CV and Cover Letter by following instructions on the web page.

Application Deadline 30th October, 2016.

http://thepalladiumgroup.com/jobs/Monitoring-and-Evaluation-Adviser-VN1901
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Opeyemi4real(m): 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
darlingjoylyn:
Evening my people! Pls my sincere apologies for not responding to mails and comments a this while! The very day I replied the lady who wanted a social event to attend to, my DATA BUNDLE expired! So I could use only a small nokia phone difficult to type with. I saw the mentions and comments. So pls do not take it to be that I was rude or something! Just came back online with my smartphone. No thanks to recession!

As regards the NGO I suggested to her,it's a start-up NGO! With an online office for now but converge physically when need be. Purely into humanitarian activities . We need people passionate about immediate development in their communities and are guided by SDG goals!

No monetary gains instead WE SPEND from our pockets until we get full endorsements and partnerships! So if still interested just mail me again.will add you up to our whatspp group! Note since it's online I takes data! It's sacrifice for humanity.

I'm a volunteer there. So I thought I should explain so you could make informed decisions!.

God bless us all

May we get surprise job packages before December in Jesus Name! Never give up,it's close.
Interested 08037741609
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by omodollarpor: 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
xmileeasy:
Interested in MamaYe?
We will take one intern in Abuja, to start in November.
Send your CV to mamayenigeria@evidence4action.net‎‎ Or‎ ‎mamayeng@evidence4action.net‎
http://www.mamaye.org.ng/
Is this position still available??
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by berbs112(m): 12:41am On Oct 17, 2016
How do I reach you? I'm interested. stjr101@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by berbs112(m): 12:43am On Oct 17, 2016
[quote author=neoG post=50255978]Hello house. Please if you know anyone that has degree qualification in food sciences, nutrition and dietics, management, hospitality management, a chef and an experience in managing an eatery . Willing to relocate to Owerri. Then send me a mail ASAP.
I got this info from a friend and he said the salary is very attractive and there will be relocation fee paid to the successful candidate. This is not my field i would have gotten it.

How do I reach you? I'm interested. stjr101@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 6:40am On Oct 17, 2016
omodollarpor:

Is this position still available??

I cannot verify if the vacancy is still available. Just give it a try.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by kwaso2: 8:17am On Oct 17, 2016
[qquote author=Inyeneobong post=50227462]Please does anyone know about Ihconsult.com.ng? Office Address: No. 29 Tamela Street, Off Abidjan Street Wuse zone 3 Abuja. I have been invited for an Interview with them. Any idea how much their pay is and if they owe their staffs salaries?[/quote] fraudulent. Go if u have free time. Open ur eyes
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 8:56am On Oct 17, 2016
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is a leading indigenous not-for-profit, non-governmental organization established in Nigeria in 1989 in response to the health and social needs of the disadvantaged groups in rural and urban communities. ARFH is committed to improving the quality of the life of people in Nigeria and elsewhere in sub-Sahara Africa. Since its inception, ARFH has consistently responded to the public health challenges including HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, Malaria, maternal mortality and morbidity and sexual and reproductive health of Nigerians.

Position: State Program Associates (3 positions); Locations: Adamawa, Yobe and Borno States. Reports to the Program Coordinator.

Specific responsibilities:
Coordinate and facilitate RH/FP service delivery (quality and systems strengthening) and other related activities in project anchor sites and respective satellite sites.
Liaise with State RH/FP team and other relevant government representatives (LGA health team) to facilitate quality improvement/health system strengthening activities
Collaborate with local partners and facilitate review meetings, addressing gaps, etc. among FP service providers
Prepare and submit detailed progress reports on project activities on monthly quarterly, bi-annual or annual basis to the project coordinator
Developing innovative strategies to strengthen the effectiveness and quality of service provision in their areas of assigned responsibility
Proactively and efficiently managing the implementation of the project activities within their states of assignment
Ensure the prudent use of funds in the implementation of project activities as set out in the project plan
Participating in development, management and review of program activities of Supervisors and Voluntary Health Agents
Liaise with other PHCDA, UNFPA, CAMP officials, Host Communities and other state/community partners in state
Monitoring and evaluating progress of initiatives in areas of responsibility.
Undertaking daily visits to project IDP camps to ensure continuing service delivery by community-based agents
Conducting advocacy to different stakeholders in the state
Mentor and Support Supervisors and Voluntary Health agents on service delivery and data collection.
Participate actively in any other duties assigned by the project coordinator

Qualifications:
Applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Nursing, or Registered Nurse/Midwife, Degree in Medicine or related field
Possession of a master degree in Health or Social work will be an advantage, with at least 2 years experience on donor-funded family planning project in North-East Nigeria
Good knowledge of national health programs, health system, NGOs and collaborative relationship and liaison with stakeholders at all levels
Must possess hands-on experience in Family Planning Service Delivery.
Excellent writing and communication skills
Must possess effective community mobilization skills
Must be resident in the states that they are applying to work in
Ready to and capable of working both independently and as part of a team
Ability to work with minimum supervision and exercise of sound judgment and flexibility to achieve agreed outcomes
Ability to communicate fluently in English and the local dialect(s) of the states and localities they would be working in.
Ability to use Microsoft Words, Excel and Power-point packages

Method of Application:
All Applicants should title their applications according to their preferred location/State, desired positions and their surnames, e.g. Adamawa – Program Officer – Musa Bola Obi.

Applicants should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job; to programs@arfh-ng.org on/or before 19th October, 2016. Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees

Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2016
HR/Admin Executive based in Abuja! Atleast 2 years experience. Send CV to oakinboade@doheneyservices.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Adeshola5: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2016
A reputable Audit firm in Abuja metropolis is looking for qualified MALE trainees to fill the position below:

Job Title: Audit Trainee

Requirements:
• Graduate Degree in Accounting/Finance with a minimum of 2.1.
• Understanding of the basics of accounting principle, tax and reporting requirements.
• Ability to work with Microsoft Office tools especially Excel and Microsoft Word and meet deadlines.

Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications together with detailed resumes to:
The Principal Manager,
Skillfield Associates Services
Suite 33, Silla Zeka Plaza, No 29 Adebayo
Adedeji Crescent, Utako District
Abuja.

Or via email at: oluaceskill@yahoo.com

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by goldenboyofpsy(m): 11:45am On Oct 17, 2016
A micro credit bank that offers loan facilities to business men/women,individuals and corporate bodies. Vacancy exist for vibrant,young and smart Marketers who will help expand her market base.
Applicants must have passion for sales, team work and meet targets.
Commission and salary are highly competitive. Minimum qualification:
OND,HND,BSc.
To apply, send cv: argmicrocreditbank@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by owolabiolakunl(m): 11:54am On Oct 17, 2016
darlingjoylyn:

God bless us all

I'm interested.. My phone no is 08173225751
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by neoG(f): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
[quote author=berbs112 post=50263292][/quote]
What's your qualification? Then i will send you the person's contact through your mail. He will give you email to send your CV
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by owolabiolakunl(m): 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
neoG:

What's your qualification? Then i will send you the person's contact through your mail. He will give you email to send your CV

B.Sc International Law and Diplomacy.. owolabiolakunle2013@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by daisyella: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
I got an email today to go for an interview for the post of customer retention officer for Greenlite. Does anyone know the kind of questions to expect?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by berbs112(m): 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Chemistry.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by berbs112(m): 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
Chemistry
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by berbs112(m): 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
neoG:

HND Chemistry.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
First Bank of Nigeria - As the leading player in the Nigerian financial services sector, First Bank has solidified itself as a brand of fortitude, strength and innovation since its inception in 1894.

As one of the largest employers in Nigeria’s financial sector, First Bank strives to create one of the biggest programs of talent management in the country. People are the soul of our organisation and we seek, identify and attract passionate, intelligent and energetic people who can fit seamlessly into our culture, be good leaders and put to work today what will bring tomorrow’s dreams to reality.

We are recruiting to fill the following vacant position below:

Senior Analyst, Process Automation

Jobe Code: STR/IT/0086

Brief Description
The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling the detailed design, programming, testing and roll-out tasks for application development projects as well as provide production application support. Specific responsibilities include:

Design, code, test, and development of document web application software
Perform coding duties in line with functional and technical specifications in view to resolve business issues

Requirements:
This position is open to candidates with minimum, of 6 years post NYSC hands-on experience in designing, developing and delivering solutions.

Analyst, Application Support Bespoke and other Applications Support

Ref No: STR/IT/0087

Job Description:
The ideal candidate will provide technical expertise in the areas of application support in line with the strategic guiding principles, technology processes and requirements in all areas.

Specific responsibilities include:
Provide technical direction in the area of requirement definition, planning, coordination and implementation of applications
Conduct proactive monitoring, operation and maintenance of applications in order to support operations and ensure compliance to relevant standards

Requirements:
This position is open to candidates with minimum, of 2 - 3 years post NYSC hands-on experience.

Unit Head, Application Development (Enterprise Core Banking Application)

Jobe Code: STR/IT/0089

Brief Description:
The ideal candidate will supervise the support of all application systems while ensuring that the development and deployment of the IT solutions comply with the defined standards and policies.
He / She should be well grounded in Java, extending the Finacle banking application and knowledge of Connect24 will be an added advantage.

Direct the development of accurate estimates for work request delivery and application support services
Work with EA office to ensure compliance of application systems with defined blueprint and standards

Requirements:
This position is open to candidates with minimum of 10 years post NYSC hands-on experience in designing, developing and delivering applications and at leat 3 years on supervisory, role.

Team Lead, Application Development (Enterprise Core Banking Application)

Ref No: STR/IT/0090

Job Description:
The ideal candidate will develop prototypes and proof-of-concept systems to validate potential solutions and perform coding duties according to the functional and technical specifications in order to solve a business problem.
He / She should be well grounded in Java, extending Finacle banking application and knowledge of Connect 24 will be an added advantage.

Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation
Review technical constraints and performance issues of business intelligence and integration solutions

Requirements:
This position is open to candidates with minimum, of 7 years post NYSC hands-on experience in designing, developing and delivering applications and at least 2 years on supervisory, role.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
Contd...

Business Analyst (BA)

Job Code: STR/IT/0088

Job Descriprion:
The ideal candidate will serve as the interface between IT projects and customers to ensure partnership and coordination between all stakeholders and also work with the Quality Assurance group to review and ensure that requirements and processes meet the established quality standards. Specific responsibilities include:
Assist with the review of performance reports to identify opportunity for improvement
Assist with communication of short, medium and long-term IT strategy to business to ensure visibility

Job Requirement:
This position is open to candidates with minimum, of 2 - 3 years post NYSC hands-on experience.

Team Lead, IT Risk

Ref No: STR/IT/0091

Job Description:
The ideal candidate will manage all risks associated with the use, ownership, operation, involvement, influence and implementation of Information Technology.
Reporting to the Unit Head, IT Risk, he / she will also identify non-conformance and assure remediation, mitigation and/or positive acceptance of risk.

Maintain the IT Disaster Recovery Plan including annual reviews
Establish Assurance Management standards to cover client/external requirements

Requirements:
This position is open to candidates with minimum, of 7 years post NYSC hands-on experience in IT Risk and at least 2 years on supervisory, role.

Senior Analyst, IT Risk

Jobe Code: STR/IT/0092

Brief Description:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the development of processes for identifying, measuring and reporting of all relevant risks.
He / she will be involved in the regular testing of the plan and update of major changes in hardware, applications, business and regulatory requirements accordingly.

Serve as liaison to auditors, consultants, and Compliance Committee in respect of documentation and review of information compliance
Communicate audit and review results to appropriate parties
Ensure that issues are addressed and corrective actions are implemented.

Requirements:
This position is open to candidates with minimum of 6 years post NYSC hands-on experience in IT Risk

2016 Service Executive Conversion Programme (SECP - Season 2)

Job Description

Career opportunities exist for suitably qualified, energetic, self-motivated and dynamic Service Executives to be converted to Full-Time Employees on Executive Trainee grade.
The opportunity is exclusive to FirstBank’s Service Executives and is aimed at ensuring that the Bank’s Talent Management Philosophy continues to provide all segment of our workforce an enriching and truly rewarding career.
We therefore seek application from eligible candidates who are desirous of advancing their career in the Bank as Full-Time Employees.
Eligibility Criteria

Not more than 32years.
Minimum academic qualification is B.Sc. degree with Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
Possession of higher degree(s) and/or relevant professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA. will be a distinct advantage.
Must have worked in the Bank for a minimum of 3 years as a non-core staff.
Sound moral and ethical conduct with no disciplinary records.
Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
Key Competency and Attributes:

Excellent communication skills
Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
Analytical skills
Self-driven and results-oriented
Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
Good team player
Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and Power Point

Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2016.

Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.

https://e-recruiter.ng/vacancy/details/6242

Applicants should send their CV's to: strategicrecruitment@firstbanknigeria.com quoting the job code for the specific role as the subject.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
Norwegian Refugee Council - The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, emergency food security, and water, sanitation and hygiene sectors.

The Norwegian Refugee Council has approximately 5000 committed and competent employees involved in projects across four continents. In addition, NRC runs one of the world’s largest standby rosters, NORCAP, with 650 professionals, ready to be deployed on 72 hours’ notice when a crisis occurs.

In light of the displacement in the north eastern part of Nigeria, NRC is about to start up an emergency response programme in Nigeria to respond to the humanitarian needs.

In the coming months, the main focus for NRC would be conflict affected populations including IDPs, returnees and the local communities in Borno State. NRC will initially be starting activities in the area of food security, water and sanitation and shelter/NFI sectors. NRC is therefore seeking a Driver in Maiduguri, Nigeria. The Driver reports to the Logistics Assistant

Drivers - 5 positions

Tasks and Responsibilities

Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
Promote and share ideas for improvement
Perform according to the work and development plan
Drive NRC vehicles to pick or drop employees at their designated duty areas within and sometimes outside Maiduguri.
Deliver Important documents to required destinations as directed.
Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient
Keep NRC vehicles clean and maintained at all times
Perform preventive and regular maintenance on NRC vehicles
Manage and update the vehicle log sheet
Convey NRC staffs on assignments in and out of the office to their desired destinations
Pick up and drop off NRC staffs and partners from the airport to their destinations
Cleaning and maintenance of all NRC vehicles
Chart the best route possible in order to save time
Update the office on the status of the vehicle particulars for timely registrations and renewals.

Qualifications:
Experience from working as a Driver in a humanitarian/recovery context
2-3 years Driving experience in Maiduguri
Minimum of WAEC
Additional Educational qualification preferable
Fluency in Spoken/Written English & Hausa
Driving school certificate
Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
Valid Driver’s License
Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
Must be able to work under pressure

Personal qualification:
Relevant experience in driving in Maiduguri and knowledge of the best/alternative routes in Maiduguri.
Excellent inter personal and communication skills
Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
Highest standards of ethics and integrity
Organised and a good planner and possess significant understanding of complex emergencies
Ability to work in insecure environments
All employees of the Norwegian Refugee Council should be able to adhere to our Codes of Conduct and the four organizational values: Dedicated, innovative, inclusive and accountable

We offer
Commencement: ASAP

Contract period: 12month

Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s directions

Duty station: Maiduguri

Method of Application
Applicants can submit their application letter and updated CV to the following e-mail address: ng.vacancies@nrc.no. The title of the position (Driver - Maiduguri) must be indicated in the subject line of your e-mail. Candidates can also submit their applications and CV’s in a sealed envelope with the position clearly written on the envelope at the NRC office in Maiduguri at plot 8/10 Jimina Street, Off Damboa Road, Maiduguri. Please notice that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted

(Any application received after the deadline will not be considered).

The Norwegian Refugee Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women are particularly encouraged to apply to this position.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
Non-profit New Incentives is looking to recruit a Field Officer to expand its team dedicated to preventing child mortality in Benue State, Nigeria.

The Field Officer will support New Incentives program that utilizes cash transfers to encourage mothers to complete the vaccination schedule of their infants. The program is operated in cooperation with the Ministry of Health in Benue State (pending approval). The primary duty in the role will be to manage operations at select health facilities.

The Field Officer will work at clinics throughout Benue State. This position will be available as of November 2016. The position may require occasional travel to Uyo in Akwa Ibom State where the New Incentives head office is located.

Field Officer

Key Duties:
Manage the cash transfer program at select public clinics in Benue State
Register new beneficiaries on vaccination days and manage cash disbursements
Collect program data on mobile devices
Assisting the management with other duties related to the program

Required Qualifications:
Fluency in local languages/dialects spoken in Benue State, especially Idoma, Igede and Tiv. Please state the names of the languages/dialects you can speak and your fluency level for each language in your cover letter.
Nigerian national already based in Benue State. Needs to be based in either Makurdi, Katsina-Ala, Oturkpo or Okpokwu/Gboko.
Minimum of Higher National Diploma or Bachelor degree, preferably in the field of health or other natural sciences
Willingness to work at remote public clinics every day and take public transport to reach them
Experience with the Nigerian health system and clinic documentation, particularly related to infant health and vaccinations
Experience in collecting, synthesizing and drawing conclusions from (health) data desirable
Careful attention to financial matters and management of funds
Detail-oriented, diligent professional
Passion to help others and reduce infant mortality
Very good communications and writing skills, English and dialects (verbal and written)
Excellent responsiveness to email and phone requests
Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel, internet browsers, smartphones and new communications technology in general
Hard-working, result-oriented and loyal
Motivation to work in a young organization that is constantly changing based on stakeholder feedback and operates with a lean structure

http://new-incentives.breezy.hr/

Field Officer

Key Duties:
Manage the cash transfer program at select public clinics in Nasarawa State
Register new beneficiaries on vaccination days and manage cash disbursements
Collect program data on mobile devices
Assisting the management with other duties related to the program

Required Qualifications:
Fluency in local languages/dialects spoken in Nasarawa State, especially Hausa. Please state the names of the languages/dialects you can speak and your fluency level for each language in your cover letter.
Nigerian national already based in Nasarawa State. Needs to be based in either Lafia, Nassarawa-Toto, Keffi or Akwanga.
Minimum of Higher National Diploma or Bachelor degree, preferably in the field of health or other natural sciences
Willingness to work at remote public clinics every day and take public transport to reach them
Experience with the Nigerian health system and clinic documentation, particularly related to infant health and vaccinations
Experience in collecting, synthesizing and drawing conclusions from (health) data desirable
Careful attention to financial matters and management of funds
Detail-oriented, diligent professional
Passion to help others and reduce infant mortality
Very good communications and writing skills, English and dialects (verbal and written)
Excellent responsiveness to email and phone requests
Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel, internet browsers, smartphones and new communications technology in general
Hard-working, result-oriented and loyal
Motivation to work in a young organization that is constantly changing based on stakeholder feedback and operates with a lean structure

http://new-incentives.breezy.hr/p/93816983d425-field-officer-nasarawa-state

Applications are accepted only online through Breezy HRÂ and must include the following attachments:
One-page CV
Brief letter of motivation (maximum of 300 words)

The selection process for this position is competitive. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Candidates short-listed based on their online applications will have to undergo a series of short online tests and phone interviews that allow for the identification of the most qualified person in a transparent and meritocratic manner.

Please note that New Incentives is dedicated to spending the largest share possible on its beneficiaries and therefore limits its administrative costs. This results in modest but adequate salaries for its staff. Do not expect salaries that larger international organizations or corporations might offer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.