Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2062420 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by justjify(m): 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Leading Edge Business School is a multidisciplinary executive education and human performance improvement system whose aim is to sharpen the edge of leaders and managers through research, training development and consulting services for governments, organizations and businesses.

We are desirous of engaging a reputably qualified and experienced applicant to fill the position below:

Job Title: Business Development Officer
Job Description
The Business Development Officer will be in charge of keeping and updating all relevant records of the organization in a highly professional manner:

• Prepare proposals and lead or participate in the presentation of proposals to clients
• Contribute ideas for innovation and strategic direction of the School, motivating and inspiring other staff towards achieving the short, medium and long term developmental goals of the School.
• Analyze current and past financial data, such as reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
• Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
• Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
• Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets.
• Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
• Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors.
• Ensures the organization’s income and expenditure are properly documented

Applicants Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin, marketing, finance, accounting or related field.
• 1-3+ years’ experience working in a business role.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Great leadership skills.
• Top-notch analytical skills — you must have an eye for detail
• The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Must be knowledgeable and have practical experience regarding basic computer skills, including Microsoft outlook, Word, Excel etc.

Apply before March 23rd, 2018
Qualified applicants (preferably female) should address their cover letter to:
The Chief Results Officer,
Leading Edge Business School,
Leadership House,
Plot 983, Ahmadu Bello Way,
Opposite Apo Legislative Quarters,
Abuja,
Nigeria.

All well addressed applications should be sent to:
info@lebsnigeria.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by adaifx: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
Does anyone know any genuine recruitment agency in Abuja. Please I will appreciate the information
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by snakebeat: 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
adaifx:
Does anyone know any genuine recruitment agency in Abuja. Please I will appreciate the information
Kindly mention me if u find any. Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by snakebeat: 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
OvaSabi1:

I have been to at least 3 HR managers to review my CV and cover letters. In addition to this, I have been to numerous mock interviews with these experts. 2:2 in Accounting, MSc, ACCA part qualified. I got my degree in 2011 and no job yet. "Edit resume" is played out. The only thing that can get you a job in this Nigeria is an exceptional result (2:1, 1st class) + connections. If you rely on only one, you will be frustrated. I went on ngcareers to apply for a position and I saw that 1400 people had already applied for just one slot. And deadline is still 2 weeks away. There will be first class graduates in this group, those that are 5 years younger than me and those with "5 years" experience. Telling someone to edit their CV sounds like an insult most times. I see these applications as phantom applications. Its like sleeping with a ghost- you can never get it pregnant. Even this nairaland gann, someone will just come and say they got a job on nairaland. Then they will now just disappear. No details. Qualifications, interview reviews, nothing. HR "bloggers" will always come up with different lists like "10 things you are doing wrong in your interview", "how seduce the HR manager with your CV", "how to write a cover letter that will get you to heaven".
Gospel true...
@1400 people applying for a job....u can imagine?
That is why most firms don't care about staff welfare, because they will always find a replacement...Population is killing us in this country...

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by harsay(m): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
Geeca:
Hello House,

Please someone with info on any Accounting position preferably in an accounting firm, Hotel, School, NGO or Hospital should kindly let me know before i lose my mind. All jobs i see want someone with minimum of 5 years experience and below 28. This our country, i cant count the number of interviews i have gone for. 7 years after graduation, 3 years work experience (NYSC inclusive), ICAN certified.

I dunno how to reach you bur you can email me
I can help you with somewhere. Be snappy please. Cheers

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
The Republic of Trinidad and Tobago High Commission Abuja, Nigeria, is inviting applications from suitably, qualified persons for the position below:

Job Title: Chauffeur/Messenger

Requirements
Ideal candidates should possess the following:
A valid Driver’s Permit;
A Certificate in Defensive Driving (would be considered an asset);
A police Certificate of Good Character;
More than 5 years’ experience in a similar or related capacity;
2 Referees and letter from last employer;

Application Closing Date
26th March, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae to: trinidadandtobago600@gmail.com
Or
Trinidad and Tobago High Commission,
7 Casablanca Street,
Off Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse II,
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Data Entry Clerk

Job Description:
We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to type information into our database from paper/PDF documents.
The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail.
You will report to a data manager or another senior data team member. Understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory.
The company will rely on you for having accurate and updated data that are easily accessible through a digital database.
Responsibilities
Type in data provided
Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
Verify data by comparing it to source documents
Update existing data
Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
Requirements
Fast typing skills
Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
Basic understanding of databases
Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
Great attention to detail

https://ehealth4everyone.com/careers/
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
Skin101 Clinics Limited began operations in October 2015, and has distinguished itself as a fast-growing Cosmetic Medical Clinic. SKIN101 has recently expanded its services to include a med spa section aiming to meet the need for skin and body maintenance of its vast clientele with medical grade treatments.

Therefore, applications are invited from qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Pharmaceutical Sales Representative

Job Type: Full Time

Job Summary
We are looking for a qualified pharmaceutical sales representative who will provide information and marketing materials about our company's product line, increasing awareness about the products to pharmacies, hospitals and dermatologist nationwide.
Responsibilities
Establishing New Accounts and Orders
Research and Reporting
Customer Recommendations and Resolution
Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.

Qualifications, Skills and Experience
Degree in Business, Marketing or Biological Sciences from a reputable institution
Minimum 3 years proven work experience in sales and marketing
Customer Service
Motivation for Sales
Meeting Sales Goals
Closing Skills
Territory Management
Prospecting Skills
Negotiation
Self-Confidence
Product Knowledge
Presentation Skills
Client Relationships
Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
Must be resident in Abuja

Salary
Attractive

Job Title: Spa Therapist

Job Type: Full Time

Job Summary
We are looking for a qualified spa therapist to provide professional and engaging medical grade spa therapies to our clients.
You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives.
Responsibilities
Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
Effectively inform and educate our clients about skincare and wellness concerns.
Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered.
Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
Perform prep work, make sure the spa room is properly clean and restocked as required.
Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
Handle clients’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
Possess the ability to work without direct supervision.
Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends and treatments.
Be willing to teach and mentor junior therapists.

Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
Qualification in Spa or Beauty therapy from a reputable institution
Applicant must be below the age of 30 years
Minimum 2 years proven work experience as a Spa therapist
Hands on experience in massage techniques, waxing and face/body therapies
Experience in sales will be considered an asset
Excellent knowledge of English language
Communication and customer service skills
Positive attitude
Ability to multi task
Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
Residing in abuja is an added advantage.

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, Cover Letter and a copy of their colored passport photograph to: contact@skin101ng.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
FireEye understands cyber attacks and the threat actors responsible for them better than anyone else.

FireEye learned that technology alone isn’t enough to combat cyber attackers, which is why our solution takes a three-pronged approach that combines innovative security technologies, world-renowned expertise, and deep threat intelligence capabilities. Unlike other solutions, we address the entire security operations lifecycle - every critical issue before, during and after an attack.

Job Title: Enterprise Account Manager - Africa

https://www.fireeye.com/company/jobs/jobdescription.html?gnk=job&gni=8a78819e6005ecf3016020b06c2d4723&gns=LinkedIn
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jonwesley(m): 6:20am On Mar 22, 2018
Datevilme:

Bros, thanks for your concern, but 3 comments??, na wa o, if i remember correctly, this is my first comment regarding this.

Anyways still yet to decide. So nobody here has heard about Eston High Integrated Services??

Please quote the advert that you applied if it was posted here. The Eston I know is in Warri and a major contractor to Chevron. Owned by an Itsekiri tycoon.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Hiploko(m): 6:35am On Mar 22, 2018
Quickpower:
This looks like scam...... Sunderland using gmail??
Exactly, na format. Immediate response with one long funny form to be filled sent in by one.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Joygel(f): 7:03am On Mar 22, 2018
ishowlekon:
PROFESSIONAL SALES STAFF AT HALOGEN SECURITY COMPANY LIMITED

Halogen Security Company Limited – Our client, a Financial Institution, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Professional Sales Staff

Requirements
Candidate must reside in Abuja and has passion for sales
Candidate must possess HND/B.Sc. in any course of study and class of degree
25 years and above.
Willing and passionate about Sale
Little or no experience as adequate training will be rendered.

Benefits
We are willing to pay #37,000 base pay and increase to this will be performance driven.
Commission is tied to every transaction/deal you are able to close successfully.
Opportunity to be converted as full term employee will be based on performance.

Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: resourcing@halogensecurity.com Using “Professional Sales Staff” as the sub
ject of the mail.

For more jobs update visits www.nigeriasolutionscenter.com.ng

Again?
I attended this interview on the 8th of this month, didn't anyone qualify or they need more? hmmm
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by kingphilip(m): 7:14am On Mar 22, 2018
harsay:
I dunno how to reach you bur you can email me
I can help you with somewhere. Be snappy please. Cheers

Please should i mail you too
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Datevilme: 8:18am On Mar 22, 2018
Jonwesley:

Please quote the advert that you applied if it was posted here. The Eston I know is in Warri and a major contractor to Chevron. Owned by an Itsekiri tycoon.

Ammyluv2003:
A reputable operator of big Commercial Facilities with one of the biggest commercial complexes in Abuja; as a result of expansion in their operations, they desire to recruit suitably qualified, experienced, self-driven and hardworking professionals with very sound communication skills to fill the position below:

Job Title: Account Officer

Ref No: 002

Requirements
The candidates must have a B.Sc/HND in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration
The maximum age for the above position is 30 years
Must be computer literate with a sound knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Power Point
A minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience.

Job Title: Account Officer

Ref No: 002

Requirements
The candidates must have a B.Sc/HND in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration
The maximum age for the above position is 30 years
Must be computer literate with a sound knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Power Point
A minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience.

Job Title: Human Resources Manager

Ref No: 003

Requirements
Candidate for this position must have a First Degree in Industrial Relations/Human Resources Management or Social Sciences or any other related discipline
He/She must have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience post NYSC
Must be computer proficient and must not be older than 35 years.

Job Title: Information Technology Officer

Ref No: 004

Requirements
Candidate for this position must have a First Degree/HND Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related discipline
He/She must have a minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience

Job Title: Senior Legal Officer

Ref No: 005

Minimum Education and Experience
This position requires a seasoned and consummate Lawyer with an LL.B, BL and LL.M. Higher qualification will be an added advantage
Must have a minimum of 6 years post call experience
Must be versed in Corporate Law, Legal Drafting and Arbitration proceedings
Must be computer proficient, a team player, self- motivated and multi task oriented
Must not be older than 40 years.

Job Title: Facility Manager

Ref No: 006

Requirements
This position requires a seasoned and consummate professional with a B.Sc/HND in Estate Management, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or other related discipline. Higher qualification will be an added advantage.
Must have a minimum of 6 years post NYSC experience
Must be computer proficient, a team player, self- motivated and multi task oriented
Must not be older than 35 years.

Job Title: Facility Officer

Ref No: 007

Requirements
This position requires a B.Sc/HND in Estate Management, Building Technology or other related discipline
Must have a minimum of 2-3 years post NYSC experience
Must be computer proficient, a team player, self-motivated and multi task oriented
Must not be older than 30 years.

Job Title: Operations Manager

Ref No: 008

Requirements
A vibrant and dynamic person with a B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Civil Engineering or any of the Engineering disciplines. Must have an MBA or a higher Degree with exceptional managerial skills
A minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience.
The maximum age for the above position is 40 years
Must be computer proficient with a sound knowledge of excel and Microsoft office power point, possess sound communication skills, good team player and self motivated.

Job Title: Operations Officer

Ref No: 009

Requirements
Candidates must have a B.Sc/HND in Accounting/Finance or any of the Social Sciences
Minimum of 2-3 years post NYSC experience with excellent communication skills
Must be computer proficient, a team player, self-motivated and multi task oriented

Job Title: Project Manager

Ref No: 010

Requirements
This position requires a seasoned and consummate professional with a B.Sc/HND in Structural Engineering or other related discipline. Higher qualification will be an added advantage
Must have a minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience
Must not be older than 35 years

Job Title: Architect

Ref No: 011

Requirements
The Successful candidate must have a Degree in Architecture
Must have a minimum of 2-3 years post NYSC experience

Application Closing Date
27th February, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae and written Applications to: estonhighintegratedservices@gmail.com

Note: The reference number for the position being applied for must be boldly written at the top of the Curriculum Vitae.

That is the post.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jonwesley(m): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2018
Datevilme:

That is the post.

Okay! It's likely the Eston Warri that might be coming into Abuja, and most likely a subsidiary to the parent company. Eston made money from EGTL, a chevron Nig sponsored gas plant in Escravos as one of the community contractors then. I worked with another company very close to them, and being offshore was a good pay to all. The picture in my DP here can confirm to you the EGTL project in Escravos.They are big in Warri. Be positive and focused. I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Datevilme: 11:36am On Mar 22, 2018
Jonwesley:

Okay! It's likely the Eston Warri that might be coming into Abuja, and most likely a subsidiary to the parent company. Eston made money from EGTL, a chevron Nig sponsored gas plant in Escravos as one of the community contractors then. I worked with another company very close to them, and being offshore was a good pay to all. The picture in my DP here can confirm to you the EGTL project in Escravos.They are big in Warri. Be positive and focused. I wish you well.

Thanks, this is really appreciated.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Geeca(f): 11:44am On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=harsay post=66039743][/quote]

ladsrem82@gmail.com is my email
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Geeca(f): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
@ harsay, how do i email you?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
The International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC) is a public international organization (PIO) governed by an international board of directors with representation from developed and developing nations. The non-profit center focuses on increasing and sustaining food and agricultural productivity in developing countries through the development and transfer of effective and environmentally sound crop nutrient technology and agribusiness expertise.

Job Title: Value Chain (VC) Advisor - Northern Nigeria

Tracking Code: 20120312

Job Summary
The International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC) is currently seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Value Chain (VC) Advisor for the anticipated USAID/Nigeria Rural Resilience Project in northern Nigeria
Recruitment is contingent upon successful award of the project and the selection of final applicant is subject to USAID approval.
Job Description
The VC Advisor will provide strategic leadership in market systems performance and facilitation
The VC Advisor will provide effective management and oversight of the portfolio of interventions within the selected market sectors
The VC Advisor will manage a team of staff who will identify constrains to growth in the selected sectors and identify leverage points to facilitate change in how these markets can function effectively and serve as one of the drivers for economic and social resilience.
The VC Advisor will work directly with the Deputy Chief of Party and project leads to implement resilience sensitive value chain activities in northern Nigeria
The VC Advisor will provide technical support to clients and partners; plus support project staff in achieving value chain development goals
The VC Advisor will contribute to the overall success of the implementation of value chain grants.
Required Skills
A minimum of a Master's Degree in a relevant discipline or a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field, with an additional 7 years’ experience to the required minimum above. Fields of discipline and experience will be from area such as Agriculture, Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness, Business Management, and/or Entrepreneurship Development.
Minimum of 10 years of regional/international experience in implementing large donor- funded agricultural value chain activities, economic growth, trade, value chain competitiveness, resilience, crop/agricultural development, and/or food security programs
Preference will be given to those with considerable working experience in rural agricultural areas in West Africa, notably northern Nigeria and the Sahel.
Demonstrated success in implementing programs aimed at increasing the competitiveness and inclusiveness of value chains using facilitation approaches and incorporating the strengthening of the resilience of small holder farmers and livestock keepers.
Demonstrated knowledge of the latest developments in advancing good/best practices in value chain development (i.e., USAID’s value chain and facilitation approach) that support farmers and reaches women, youth, and the poor, creativity, willingness to innovate, think systemically and design catalytic,
Track record of project design and project implementation capacity building working with host governments, local private sector, and other related players
Experience coordinating with subcontractors or multiple interests to achieve common goals.
At least five years of progressively responsible and supervisory experience
Ability to interact regularly and professionally with senior host-government and community level counterparts on activity selection, planning, and field implementation.
Demonstrated organizational skills and strong track record in meeting deliverables and deadlines
Required oral and written communication and presentations skills in English.
Demonstrated experience in collaborating across projects
Strong background in gender integration and women empowerment.

Application Closing Date
17:00 GMT, 6th April, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Or
Candidates can also apply by e-mail to: ifdcnigeria@ifdc.org during the same timeframe. The subject of the mail must be "Value Chain Advisor".

Note
Only successful candidates will be invited for an interview
There will be no response to telephone inquiries
The interview will consist of an interview with a jury and proba bly a written and/or oral test.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited is a leading wholly Nigerian owned engineering firm in Nigeria. The company has over 40 years experience in providing expert engineering services and mercantile power to discerning clients in Nigeria and West Africa.

Job Title: Accounting Officer

Locations: Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Abuja

Requirements
Candidate must be a Chartered Accountant with strong knowledge in banking operations, importations, taxation and Auditing with at least 10 years practical experience.

Job Title: Sales Engineer

Requirements
B.Sc Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with 10-years experience.
COREN registration is an added advantage.

Job Title: Technical Sales Representative

Requirements
HND/OND Certificate in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering with 10 years experience.

Job Title: Plant Engineer/Supervisor

Requirements
HND/ City & Guild with 10 years practical experience.

Job Title: Marine Diesel Mechanic

Requirements
Marine Certification, Trade Test Grade I with 10 years practical experience.

Job Title: Electrical/Electronic Installation Technician

Requirements
HND/ City & Guild with 10 years industrial experience.

Job Title: Experienced Steam Cleaner

Requirements
WAEC with 5 years experience in Diesel Mechanics.

Job Title: Experienced Driver/Mechanic

Requirements
WAEC with Grade B Driving License with 5 years experience.

Job Title: Experienced Driver/Mechanic

Requirements
WAEC with Grade B Driving License with 5 years experience.

Application Closing Date
5th April, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications/CV's with Photocopies of Credentials to: careers@stagengineering.com
Or
The Advertiser
P.O. Box 353,
Surulere,
Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
International Grain Company, is looking for motivated sales people with drive in every city and state of the country, to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Sales Specialist

Duties
Coordinate our sales activities in your choosen city and Liaise with our Dealers in your City.

Qualifications
Minimum Qualification is HND or Bachelors Degree.
Requirements will be waived for Proven Experienced Sales People.

Remuneration
Up to N1m per annum

Application Closing Date
21st April, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with Two Passport Photographs, Physical Address, Email Address and Telephone to:
Attn: Personnel Director,
International Grain Company,
Executive Office,
Plot 23, Water Corporation Drive,
2nd Floor,
Victoria Island,
Lagos State.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
A reputable Oil and Gas company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Marketing Officer

Responsibilities
Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
Support the Business Development Manager in overseeing the department’s operations
Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
Promotional campaigns of our products or services to existing and new clients
Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
Requirements
Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
Good understanding of market research techniques and data analysis methods
Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software
Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
Background knowledge of Accounting an added advantage
Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Creativity and commercial awareness abilities
A team player with a customer-oriented approach
Background Accounting Knowledge
B.Sc /BA in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration or relevant field.

Application Closing Date
29th March, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV's to:
The Human Resources Manager,
P.O Box 5873,
Nigeria.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
IPI PowerTech, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.

Job Title: Operations Director

https://www.ikrut.com/application/retrieveJob.aspx?cmp_uid=caa567b0-30cb-494b-a17c-12ceded1a2aa&job_id=55244&internalUrl=0
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ranz321(m): 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
I also got an invite from this Eston High and I have tried to trace through my sent messages i can't find when I sent them my CV, I have tried to google them and nothing seem to be of any help so pls if anyone has something on them kindly help a brother out the interview is this Saturday.

thanks
Jonwesley:

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by willyede(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
People & Organizational Development (POD) Intern
JOB DESCRIPTION

Place of work: WaterAid Nigeria, Abuja
Pay band: Not applicable
Contract type: 1 year fixed term (non -renewable)
Reports to: Head of People & Organizational Development
Manages: N/a
Budget responsibility: None
Travel: Highly limited /occasional travel to field locations

About WaterAid Nigeria

WaterAid is an international not-for-profit organization that transforms lives by improving access to safe water, hygiene and sanitation. WaterAid Nigeria contributes to WaterAid’s goal of a world where everyone has access to safe water and sanitation. We deliver water and sanitation services as a model to convince governments at the various levels to change laws, link policy makers with people on the ground, pool knowledge and resources and rally support from people and organisations, to make lasting change on a larger scale.

WaterAid Nigeria is almost midway through its 2016-2021 country programme strategy which sets a 5 year building block towards delivering a more influencing led programme over a 15-year horizon. This new country strategy rather than reflect a progression from previous country programme strategies, outlines key shifts in focus required to influence, catalyse change and achieve maximum impact for our work in Nigeria.

Purpose of the Job

The POD Intern is intended to be a learning and development opportunity for young professionals to gain exposure and build skills through work in an international development organization and potentially, build a crop of professionals with experience relevant to the international development or other professional sectors.

The role will be part of a team responsible for providing high quality support services required to achieve the mission of the organization and more precisely, delivering on demand administrative liaison and Human Resource services.

Administrative Support

• Collate vehicle log sheets for each vehicle on the WaterAid Nigeria fleet and prepare periodic (monthly, quarterly, annual) vehicle usage reports detailing mileage per vehicle and vehicle operating cost for each vehicle
• Prepare monthly updates to the asset and inventory register

Procurement Support

• Receive all approved Purchase Requisitions for goods and services, verify that all appropriate authorizations (budget holders, Country Director, Regional Director as appropriate) are completed and sort all received requisitions by categories for the Human Resources & Administration Officer’s attention.
• Track the status of each procurement request and provide weekly update to budget holders /requestors.
• Under guidance /direction of the Human Resources & Administration officer, participate in soliciting, obtaining and documenting bids for purchases as guided by the Human Resources & Administration Officer
• Originate payment requests for goods and services procured /delivered as per contract with WaterAid

Human Resources Support
• Support timely and efficient completion of WaterAid Nigeria recruitment process by downloading applications received in respect of advertised /vacant positions and populating list of all applications received into a template for ease of review
• Conduct first level review of applications received in line with specified minimum criteria outlined in the vacancy advert
• Participate in elements of recruitment process as may be required or delegated from time to time
• Responsible for management of HR information and documentation especially updating personnel records with relevant forms and correspondences, drafting HR correspondences and distribution of signed correspondence to designated recipients etc

Person Specification

• Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
• Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of self to make improvements or take corrective action.
• Attention to details-Ability to follow precise procedures and complete routine tasks/activities without errors
• Written and Oral Expression — Communicating information and ideas in writing and speaking so others will easily understand.
• Analytical Thinking — Analyzing information and using logic to address work- related issues and problems.
• Information Processing — Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.

• Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
• Initiative — willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Show Initiative and be creative — willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
• Service Orientation and good interpersonal skills

Education

Essential Desirable
• Completion of a 4 year undergraduate degree course in social sciences, business sciences or administration, law or related field from a reputable university.
• Completion of National Youth
Service Corp (NYSC) programme • Masters degree
Work Experience / Specific Knowledge

Essential Desirable
• Strong conceptual and analytical skills.
• Demonstrate a keen aptitude and appetite for learning and personal development
• Demonstrate WaterAid values
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of people.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability and willingness to travel to the field.
• Computer proficiency (Office software, internet and email

Interest in development career in development/NGO sector
Interested candidates are encouraged to send an expression of interest statement and the most recent copy of their detailed CV to hrnig@wateraid.org -closing date for responses is Thursday 29th March 2018.

The subject line of the email should be position title .

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
Digital Marketer needed in Abuja. Do you have the following skills? Need a job?

Send your resume to adasbugg@yahoo.com

Salary is reasonable.

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Job Title: Office Boy

WAEC with 3 years office experience.
Send Applications/CV's with Photocopies of Credentials to: careers@stagengineering.com
Or
The Advertiser
P.O. Box 353,
Surulere,
Lagos State.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
MicroBoss Technologies Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Sharepoint & Web Developer

Send Applications and CV's to: recruitment@microboss.org

Note: Application open to Abuja residents only.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:12am On Mar 23, 2018
Hempawa Consult is a global strategy consulting firm with offices across Nigeria. We counsel our clients on their key strategic issues, leveraging our deep industry expertise and using analytical rigor to help them make informed decisions more quickly and solve their toughest and most critical business problems. We advise and support local and global companies that are leaders and aspiring leaders in their industries.

Job Title: Office & Admin Assistant

Reports To: Principal Consultant

Purpose of the Job
To be in charge of the day to day operational and administrative management of the office, in compliance with applicable policy direction.
Main Tasks
Managing operational resources:
Enforce expenditure commitment policy
Processing of all payment requests
Cash flow management
Accounting
Support, under the supervision of the Principal Consultant, the preparation and monitoring of the overall annual budget as well as budgets of specific projects
Support, under the supervision of the Principal Consultant, the preparation of organizational strategy and framework
Support function on financial reporting
Support, under the supervision of the Principal Consultant, the preparation of financial documents to relevant authorities and Board, meetings he will attend
Ensure effective co-ordination of operational activities of the core business(es) under the direct supervision of the Principal Consultant
Implement administrative and operational framework in compliant with organizational structure and regulatory policy
Support and supervise compliance with all relevant fiscal and legal obligations of Hempawa Consult and her branches
Assist the Principal Consultant in drawing partnership agreements and proposals
Manage contractual documents
Give adequate operational support to all staff and activities
Overall workplace readiness management and control; cleaning, first line security, technical and operational efficiency.
Ensuring day to day management of the office operations and corporate compliance.
Administrative management of Human resources:
Support management of staff contracts
Payment of salary and monitoring of holiday periods
Ensuring logistics management:
Manage procurement in line with procurement policy and contractual relation with suppliers
Oversee logistics of Abuja office operations and management

Essential Requirements
Ability to elaborate annual budgets and monitor its implementation
Ability to establish expense processing procedures and compliance
Ability to work with relevant software and solutions.

Personal skills:
Autonomy, discipline, adaptability,
A strong sense of diplomacy, sociability and interpersonal communication.
Organisational skills:
Ability to work within a small, multi-cultural team in decentralised locations.
Ability to be accountable to supervisory line.

Application Closing Date
30th April, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: career@hempawaconsult.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:13am On Mar 23, 2018
ENYO Retail & Supply is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.

Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.

Job Title: Business Optimization Officer

Job Summary
The role is responsible for executing retail and marketing plans for the sales & marketing business unit according to the strategic goals of Enyo Retail & Supply in order to attract, grow and retain business accounts.
He/she will coordinate regional operations with a view to improving financial performance from the retail and business to business networks.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Ensures effective regional supervision to consistently attain desired financial results at retail, NFR and B2B sites.
Ensures strict compliance of all personnel with all EHSSQ, retail, marketing and business development policies, procedures and programs for effective business management at all POS.
Protects company's corporate image and reputation by maintaining product, human and environmental integrity.
Coordinates animation of marketing initiatives for attainment of business goals.
Ensures proper stakeholder management to grow goodwill and minimize exposure to the company.
To ensure accurate and consistent use of SBE/EE to track sales, inventory, P&L etc. as may be required by the company.

Requirements
A university degree in Social Sciences with minimum of Second Class Lower Division.
Good relationship & stakeholder management skills.
Good verbal and written communication skills.Proficient use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Good appreciation and awareness of relevant technology for function.Good appreciation of local and international industry dynamics.
Minimum of 2 years' relevant work experience.
Proven track record of performance and excellence.

Application Closing Date
21st April, 2018.

https://careers.enyoretail.com/enyo/;jsessionid=E23C40463A58F6944F541A0D835FC032?!=vacancy.view@12
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:16am On Mar 23, 2018
Mediplan Healthcare Limited, a Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) with Head Office in Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Driver

Locations: Lagos, Abuja
Job Type: Full time

Requirements/Qualifications
Candidates should possess O'Level Certificate.
Candidates should possess relevance experience.
Personal Characteristics/Skills Desired:
Strong knowledge of the HMO industry
Must have excellent computer skills (MS Office) and the ability to learn new systems/programs quickly
Strong analytical, investigative and organizational

skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong attention to detail
Must be able to work sometimes long hours during the busy periods
Ability to prioritize, handle pressure & responsibility, and work within deadlines strongly emphasized
Able to write and submit report as at when due

Job Title: Medical Executive (Nurse)

Locations: Lagos, Akure, Benin, Port-Harcourt, Abuja

B.Sc.N, RN (possession of additional qualifications will be an added advantage).
Candidates should possess relevance experience.

Must have excellent computer skills (MS Office) and the ability to learn new systems/programs quickly
Strong analytical, investigative and organizational skills
Ability to prioritize, handle pressure & responsibility, and work within deadlines strongly emphasized

Job Title: Medical Doctor

MBBS, Masters degree in relevant disciplines with relevance experience.
Strong analytical, investigative and organizational skills

Application Closing Date
29th March, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with current Curriculum Vitae and Credentials to: career@mediplanhealthcare.com and copy bunmi@mediplanhealthcare.com

Note
You are expected to make the position applied for and location the subject of your e-mail. For example: “Application for the Post of Call Driver - Lagos”.
All applications that do not follow the above specified conditions would not be treated.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.