Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 (13280 Views)

Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB / PDP Governors Set To Form A New Party - Peoplesdailyng.com / Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by slimghost(m): 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
miiraaj:

It so simple. You don't keep an agreement, you should be ready to get your arsss kicked!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy By who? Anyway 2015 is almost here. lets not make much noise about it.
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by nagoma(m): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
teskyg: Please count Benue,Taraba,Platea,Kogi,Adamawa and Kwara out.They will vote GEJ again.You can have the rest Northern states to Islamatise.

2015 is a year to teach those Northern Religious Bigot a lesson.Morons.

Who is the M0R0N here? An emperor without an empire ,who appointed you a spokesperson for those state you slowpoke .
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by chukiz(m): 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2013
we time come we go no

for now check dis out
3birthpromotions.com
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by slimghost(m): 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
nagoma:

Who is the M0R0N here? An emperor without an empire ,who appointed you a spokesperson for those state you slowpoke .

You are the slowpoke here sir. Middle Beltans would rather stay alone than be in the same entity with Northerners. Go get the feelers yourself, they are voting in GEJ come 2015. Hit the streets and go get some first-hand information.
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by kasheemawo(m): 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2013
teskyg: Please count Benue,Taraba,Platea,Kogi,Adamawa and Kwara out.They will vote GEJ again.You can have the rest Northern states to Islamatise.

2015 is a year to teach those Northern Religious Bigot a lesson.Morons.
u be mumu and the guy who like this posting is mumu square.are those states mentioned above are not northern states? I will vote for Chris okotie rather than voting JEG again.corruption at the highest level government.
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
Over the years these drawback parasitic shameless drags have been in power with virtually nothing to show,even in their region. All they ever about is money and power,money and power...never for once using their brain to think of doing something positive...lets have TRUE FEDERALISM,they'll say no. Lets have REGIONALISM,they'll say no. Lets have RESOURCE CONTROL,no. Lets sit down and iron out issues bothering us in a SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE,no.... All they want is power. You can have all the power you want in your arewa republic. You can dump GEJ, and go for tambuwal ( that smart thief),afterall the core north never voted for GEJ in the last election. And besides other parties will simply adopt the president. Nonsence.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by zeennurei(m): 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mr GEJ should respect and honour the agreement quitely moreso he has fail to bring peace into our dear nation NIGERIA talkless of any meaningfull development, i wonder why some people cannot think very well and analyse the situation of things in our country. Please my Dear Nairalander's IS OUR COUNTRY GOING FORWARD OR BACKWARD? atleast we need a someone that is bold and has the country at heart to be our president.
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by slimghost(m): 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2013
kasheemawo: u be mumu and the guy who like this posting is mumu square.are those states mentioned above are not northern states? I will vote for Chris okotie rather than voting JEG again.corruption at the highest level government.

That corruption started with your Aboki brothers IBB, Abacha and co! So dude STFU.
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by slimghost(m): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
zeen nurei: Mr GEJ should respect and honour the agreement quitely moreso he has fail to bring peace into our dear nation NIGERIA talkless of any meaningfull development, i wonder why some people cannot think very well and analyse the situation of things in our country. Please my Dear Nairalander's IS OUR COUNTRY GOING FORWARD OR BACKWARD? atleast we need a someone that is bold and has the country at heart to be our president.

Honor which agreement? The aburi accord was not respected, so what makes you think anybody gives a rat ass about your so called "agreement"? Was it not a Northerner that promised that the North would make this nation ungovernable for GEJ? What exactly is the noise all about? Power is not returning to the North come 2015 else Nigeria ceases to exist, mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by teskyg: 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
Nagoma, Erickajay and CO,You Northern Religious Bigot better get use to playing a second fiddle in Nigeria till thy Kingdom come or form your own Republic.

We have decided to move forward and wont be drag back by your power Hungry Brothers.
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
zeen nurei: Mr GEJ should respect and honour the agreement quitely moreso he has fail to bring peace into our dear nation NIGERIA talkless of any meaningfull development, i wonder why some people cannot think very well and analyse the situation of things in our country. Please my Dear Nairalander's IS OUR COUNTRY GOING FORWARD OR BACKWARD? atleast we need a someone that is bold and has the country at heart to be our president.
I wonder what folks like you mean by suggesting others to 'think' before....kindly tell us ,sir thinker,the agreement you are talking about and on whose behalf the agreement was made and if Nigerians were consulted about it or had knowledge about it! Have you for once used your brain to think about a scenario or imagined about say a bunch of few farting,rogue Niger Delta elites (who deserve to be prosecuted) cornering and blackmailing a prospective northerner who should be president by all indications,a given, just imagine what sorta dust that would raise!....guy,we should be way far past all these by now,the north must stop depriving everybody peace for God sake...

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by Akpan107(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2013
melojames: GEJ is facing big political turmoil. No second term for him
you lied
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by tomakint: 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
These 'Funky Mallams' and their whining, dem no go make man rest? undecided No be only agreement!
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by vccghana(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2013
Na today 9ja never matured reach for incumbent to loose election, If it is Ghana i agree but 9ja never. Johnathan will win landslide 2015
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by honeric01(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2013
slimghost:

I don't have time for schmucks like you, get lost bozo!

But you said so yourself na, you called him an animal with a "sir" lol.
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by vccghana(m): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
Honor which agreement? The aburi accord was not respected, so what makes you think anybody gives a rat Bottom about your so called "agreement"? Was it not a Northerner that promised that the North would make this nation ungovernable for GEJ? What exactly is the noise all about? Power is not returning to the North come 2015 else Nigeria ceases to exist, mark my words.

Gbam grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by slimghost(m): 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2013
honeric01:

But you said so yourself na, you called him an animal with a "sir" lol.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. He is still an animal sir!
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by honeric01(m): 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
slimghost:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. He is still an animal sir!

So my assertion remains. cool
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by miqos02(m): 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
IBB told tambuwal live on tv( vanguard person of the year award) to seek a higher office, now i see
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by slimghost(m): 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
honeric01:

So my assertion remains. cool

Same applies to you sir! cool
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by Akpan107(m): 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
kasheemawo: u be mumu and the guy who like this posting is mumu square.are those states mentioned above are not northern states? I will vote for Chris okotie rather than voting JEG again.corruption at the highest level government.
I'm the one that liked his post! You dont have the right to abuse person that is just here to express his/her(self). The fact is, a Northerner can never be a President come 2015 nomater what! You people have all failed and you would keep failing... I pray for the breaking-up Nigeria so that you guys will live ur lives the way you want! KASHEEMAWO kowai!!!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by kasheemawo(m): 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2013
slimghost:

That corruption started with your Aboki brothers IBB, Abacha and co! So dude STFU.
and u want the chain of corruption to continue even after JEG
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by tomakint: 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2013
zeen nurei: Mr GEJ should respect and honour the agreement quitely moreso he has fail to bring peace into our dear nation NIGERIA talkless of any meaningfull development, i wonder why some people cannot think very well and analyse the situation of things in our country. Please my Dear Nairalander's IS OUR COUNTRY GOING FORWARD OR BACKWARD? at least we need a someone that is bold and has the country at heart to be our president.
The question is, where is that SOMEONE NOW?
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by Abel202: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
doncartel: Jonathan should respect the agreement which he made public in Addis Ababa. We are not surprised because we know how sweet power is, but he should enjoy his one term and go home with his billions. Equity, fairness and justice demand power shift and federal character

[b]I am laughing in Chinese. See who is talking about power shift. The North has been in power in this nation 85% of the time since we had independence. And they messed up everything. Jonathan is only trying to clean up the mess they created all these years from the ones Obasanjo couldn't finish cleaning. Jonathan is just the first South South president and someone is talking about power shift to the North, you are a dreamer.
If power has to shift, let me show you how it will shift.
Jonathan will stay in power till 2019 whether northerners like it or not.
Power will shift to An Igbo man from 2019 to 2027
Then power will shift to someone from North Central i.e Benue or Plateau state etc from 2027 to 2035
Then back to the South probably Soth West from 2035 to 2043
The core North should only dream of having power again from 2043.....
In 2011 all the Northern heavy weights ganged up including IBB, general Gusau, Atiku, etc etc what happened? Jonathan beat them all. Buhari is always a loser so he got roundly beaten by Jonathan too.
If Jonathan beat the whole heavy weight Northern establishment in 2011 when he didnt realy have his firm grips on power, is it in 2015 when He already deh Kampke that the North will beat him with a light-weight like Tambuwal? Am now laughing in Igbo. Agreement my foot. Who respects agreements in this country?[/b]

8 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by tomakint: 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2013

A ti gbo undecided undecided undecided
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by slimghost(m): 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
kasheemawo: and u want the chain of corruption to continue even after JEG

Cant you see that he is doing better than your brothers? Even if we need a change, who says we cant find a capable hand from SS/SW/SE? Must it be a Northerner? Ndi ara
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by Akpan107(m): 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2013
slimghost:

Honor which agreement? The aburi accord was not respected, so what makes you think anybody gives a rat ass about your so called "agreement"? Was it not a Northerner that promised that the North would make this nation ungovernable for GEJ? What exactly is the noise all about? Power is not returning to the North come 2015 else Nigeria ceases to exist, mark my words.
We are going to make them (North) beg for power and when i say ''North'' i mean the core side of the North.
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by BetaThings: 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2013
Richtalk: GEJ doesn't need the governors!

FrenchyL: Hmnnn....... If the northern governors are complaining about the standard of living in the north then they must answer one question: What did they achieve during all their years in power and what makes them think that they can achieve anything if power returns to them??

vanunu: Solve boko haram issue first, because if you don't,there will be state of emergency in half of northern states and there will be no elections in those states...edioots

So you believe this story? All these our sources, one northern gov etc
I read two stories yesterday and my respect for Vanguard went down
Punch interviewed Fasheun on his UPN plan and went to Lai Mohammed (ACN) to get his own view and published both
Vanguard interviewed only Fasheun, nothing from ACN
With the Punch stories, I could sort out the issues better

Reading both on the same day diminished Vanguard in my view
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2013
ladanski: OK. It's official. I will stop watching Game Of Thrones and just watch Nigerian news instead.
I pray 4u o
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by Akpan107(m): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2013
Abel202:

[b]I am laughing in Chinese. See who is talking about power shift. The North has been in power in this nation 85% of the time since we had independence. And they messed up everything. Jonathan is only trying to clean up the mess they created all these years from the ones Obasanjo couldn't finish cleaning. Jonathan is just the first South South president and someone is talking about power shift to the North, you are a dreamer.
If power has to shift, let me show you how it will shift.
Jonathan will stay in power till 2019 whether northerners like it or not.
Power will shift to An Igbo man from 2019 to 2027
Then power will shift to someone from North Central i.e Benue or Plateau state etc from 2027 to 2035
Then back to the South probably Soth West from 2035 to 2043
The core North should only dream of having power again from 2043.....
In 2011 all the Northern heavy weights ganged up including IBB, general Gusau, Atiku, etc etc what happened? Jonathan beat them all. Buhari is always a loser so he got roundly beaten by Jonathan too.
If Jonathan beat the whole heavy weight Northern establishment in 2011 when he didnt realy have his firm grips on power, is it in 2015 when He already deh Kampke that the North will beat him with a light-weight like Tambuwal? Am now laughing in Igbo. Agreement my foot. Who respects agreements in this country?[/b]
To respect agreement will never start with GEJ... Come 2015, the highest the Northerners will get is Vice President!
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by Tayo114: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
Am calling on every Nigerian to vote Fashola and tambual in 2015, we can trust those young men
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by tomakint: 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
slimghost:

Your head dey there jare my brother, I wonder what these 'Funky Mallams' are looking for again after wasting away their chances for 38 solid years doing nothing on the seat of power undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cross River State Has Not Banned Devotion In Schools –SSG / Aisha Buhari Distances Self From Fraudster Recently Arrested By DSS / Anambra 2021: Supreme Court Declares Ozigbo Authentic PDP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.