Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 (13279 Views)

Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB / PDP Governors Set To Form A New Party - Peoplesdailyng.com / Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by slimghost(m): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
honeric01:

Any documents/links/audio or video to back this up? And when did PDP internal "agreement" translate to Nigeria at large?

Do you know mean PDP internal agreement represents the whole of Nigeria's view?

Shouldn't i be asking you that sir? The Northern Governors said that they were only able to convince their fellow northerners using the agreement as a leverage. Did you miss that part sir? Have you ever heard any so called Northern Leader advocating for a presidential candidate based on his antecedents? All they clamor for is a presidential of Hausa/Fulani extraction. Sir, we are not dumb!
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by dbride: 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
Northerners, why are you always clamouring for power. You go as far as making an agreement with the incumbent as if Nigeria belongs to the incumbent. This is funny, odd and to hit it hard satanic. You have ruled for upwards 35 years and when you are not in power you do everything to destabilize the nation. This method of my turn my turn, north south, agreement agreement, just like little children, makes me conclude we are still in the woods running in circles achieving nothing. One part is obssessed with being in power and has become their preoccupation. No other contribution. North north, power power even threatening to destroy if they dont have their way. Haba na wetin? Must we be together if we can go our separate ways? Get angry, go your way, rule yourselves and nobody will bat an eye.
Enough of this clogg in the wheel of progress.

SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE is the only way forward and they dread it. Just like Oliver Twist, they want everything through the backdoor.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by REALIKUKU: 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2013
It is very unfortunate that in this contemporary age,some bad elements in the society are still backward and uncivilized that they are taking about North,South,East and west.Fill so sorry for such a Nation that refuse to search for the best candidate but are more interested in regional and religious polities.Well as a convinced christian, my believe is that GOD gives power to whom he chooses.Please my brothers from the North, remember that if GOD says Yes non of you can say No.
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by tomakint: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2013
Double Post
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by tomakint: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2013
dbride: Northerners, why are you always clamouring for power. You go as far as making an agreement with the incumbent as if Nigeria belongs to the incumbent. This is funny, odd and to hit it hard satanic. You have ruled for upwards 35 years and when you are not in power you do everything to destabilize the nation. This method of my turn my turn, north south, agreement agreement, just like little children, makes me conclude we are still in the woods running in circles achieving nothing. One part is obssessed with being in power and has become their preoccupation. No other contribution. North north, power power even threatening to destroy if they dont have their way. Haba na wetin? Must we be together if we can go our separate ways? Get angry, go your way, rule yourselves and nobody will bat an eye.
Enough of this clogg in the wheel of progress.

SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE is the only way forward and they dread it. Just like Oliver Twist, they want everything through the backdoor.

My brother 1 billion GBOSAS ((((***)))) for your wise saying, unfortunately too many "baby southerners" are too blind to understand the mission of these 'lost ones' up North always shouting o top of their lungs "Fawa Fawa" (mimicking hausa's pronunciation for power) even when they don't know anything to do with it, once again I proclaim "Woe unto any Southerner (be it southwest, southeast and south-south) that dares cast his or her votes for any 'Funky Mallam' its pay back time for all the atrocities they have done to this country" especially shortly after the end of the Nigerian-Biafran War! cool
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by willsman(m): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2013
Let us pray, 'O Lord, you are the maker of Heaven and earth. You are also the maker of all human beings presently living in this planet called Earth, Amen.
God, we pray that you should help we the good people of this part of the world called Africans especially the ways you were helping us before the year 1914 as we were living on our own before the evil British man and here, Lord, i may have forgotten his name as he stuck our heads together according to the BBC radio report of October 1, 2010 as the news caster put it that day on their Focus on Africa program the we're stuck together meaning we have to go back to Aburi in Ghana because some Nigerians were there few years after independence of Nigeria from the British and all the issues in the name of agreement they failed to implement til today.
Let me not forget easily here. Aburi is a town in Ghana. I am leading demonstration to the town called Aburi in Ghana and i am here calling all Nairalanders to follow me to Aburi in Ghana. What are we going for you may ask? We are going to Aburi in Ghana for a copy of the agreement some Nigerians reached over there but by the time they came home failed to do exactly how they agreed and apart from history that doesn't lie, some of them that went for the meeting are still alive and we should should not pretend as if we do not know them because it will be wise enough for them to tell us how the agreement they failed to implement went through.
And by the time we're back from Aburi in Ghana, we'll go the National Assembly in Abuja, Nigeria that cannot produce anything but have succeeded by hijacking all the resources of entire regions of this country called Nigeria for now to implement all what and what they happened not to implement which must be implemented now and from there, we learn how to observe and maintain agreement.
It is also not true that we must learn how to keep agreement; i mean the type of agreement they said President Azikiwe Ebele Goodluck Jonathan should keep because many known Nigerians were not present the day they said so but that of Aburi matters a lot.
Aburi Accord will be the only thing that will move Nigeria forward. Period.
In the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC), they are now talking of 'merit' meaning he who the cap fits should wear it regardless where he or she come from and merit 'Oh my good God is still alive as one of the items contained in Aburi Accord in Ghana despite the fact that since after the Biafra/Nigeria civil war, merit was killed in Nigeria by them (northerners)if not now the real government is trying to observe the content of Aburi Accord and that is how a country wanting to move forward should be.
There shall be no agreement to honor should we first of all implement all what and what they discussed in Aburi, Ghana.
Every body is here warned.
ABURI ACCORD IS THE BEST AGREEMENT SO FAR. SHOULD WE NIGERIANS NEED OUR COUNTRY TO MOVE FORWARD THE WAY THAT OUR CHILDREN YET UNBORN TO BENEFIT FROM, IT MEANS ABURI ACCORD IS IT. NO ANY OTHER AGREEMENT SECONDING IT AT ALL.
NAIRALANDERS, I URGE YOU TO DROP YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBERS HERE.
WE MUST MATCH TO TO THE TOWN IN GHANA CALLED ABURI FOR A COPY OF 'ABURI ACCORD'.
Without it, there must be no agreement to honor now til the year 2043.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by honeric01(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
slimghost:

Shouldn't i be asking you that sir? The Northern Governors said that they were only able to convince their fellow northerners using the agreement as a leverage. Did you miss that part sir? Have you ever heard any so called Northern Leader advocating for a presidential candidate based on his antecedents? All they clamor for is a presidential of Hausa/Fulani extraction. Sir, we are not dumb!

You're smart na, you should know this article is talking about PDP! northerners in the PDP!
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by willsman(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2013
honeric01:

You're smart na, you should know this article is talking about PDP! northerners in the PDP!
It is a lie. There is nothing like northerners in PDP. All northerners we know.
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by emmydee(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2013
The SNP is where u,ur entire family & ur friends are goin to vote come 2015 election.so just go to d site & register so u can be making ur contributions & b receiving info abt d party. Reg is free & will always be. It is powered by d educated youth & owned by d Nigerian masses Join us.Simply begin by talking to ur household & frnds abt d need 4 a positive change and why snp shld b their choice in 2015 elections. Remain blessed.www.sovereignnationalparty.com. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by dbride: 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
nagoma:

Who is the M0R0N here? An emperor without an empire ,who appointed you a spokesperson for those state you slowpoke .

How easy it is to judge others. Who then appointed you a spokesperson for the north? You are so quick to see other people's fault even when you are swimming in the same 'faulty' water. Nagoma, that is the mirror, pls check yourself out. A "born to rule" mentality is a deceptive spirit that makes you think you are above or better than others outside your spiritual enclave. It is alright if you make urself a spokesperson but very wrong if another does same.
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by emmydee(m): 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
Let's vote for our youth party candidate in 2015 elections including in the Presidential election . We will win & be able to truly effect the changes we all desire. www.sovereignnationalparty.com. Join us. Registration is free & will always be.
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by willsman(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
Abel202:

[b]I am laughing in Chinese. See who is talking about power shift. The North has been in power in this nation 85% of the time since we had independence. And they messed up everything. Jonathan is only trying to clean up the mess they created all these years from the ones Obasanjo couldn't finish cleaning. Jonathan is just the first South South president and someone is talking about power shift to the North, you are a dreamer.
If power has to shift, let me show you how it will shift.
Jonathan will stay in power till 2019 whether northerners like it or not.
Power will shift to An Igbo man from 2019 to 2027
Then power will shift to someone from North Central i.e Benue or Plateau state etc from 2027 to 2035
Then back to the South probably Soth West from 2035 to 2043
The core North should only dream of having power again from 2043.....
In 2011 all the Northern heavy weights ganged up including IBB, general Gusau, Atiku, etc etc what happened? Jonathan beat them all. Buhari is always a loser so he got roundly beaten by Jonathan too.
If Jonathan beat the whole heavy weight Northern establishment in 2011 when he didnt realy have his firm grips on power, is it in 2015 when He already deh Kampke that the North will beat him with a light-weight like Tambuwal? Am now laughing in Igbo. Agreement my foot. Who respects agreements in this country?[/b]
Aburi Accord meeting first before that of Jonathan.
You should not fight at all. We have to make make it one after the other. We must have to try as much as possible and get that of Aburi Accord Agreement, implement all what and what that were said in the agreement before any one now.
Failure to accept that of Aburi Accord, northerners should forget about power til the year 2043.
As far as i am concerned, Aburi Accord is our concern.
Agreement my teeth.
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by honeric01(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
willsman:
It is a lie. There is nothing like northerners in PDP. All northerners we know.

Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by willsman(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2013
Aburi Accord meeting which later became agreement is it. And without it, there must be nothing like agreement to honor in Nigeria for now till the year 2043.
I do you as you did to me, God must surely have no blame on any body at all because God does not accept kick-back.
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by sliimghost: 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
honeric01:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I laugh. Who is deceiving who?
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by sliimghost: 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2013
willsman: Aburi Accord meeting which later became agreement is it. And without it, there must be nothing like agreement to honor in Nigeria for now till the year 2043.
I do you as you did to me, God must surely have no blame on any body at all because God does not accept kick-back.

GBAM! On Aburi we stand!!!
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by 4given: 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2013
“However, if the President wants to take us for a ride, let him wait and see what we can do in 2015. We have decided to take our destiny in our hands by forging ahead as a group in the next election,” the source hinted.

Which group? when there is doubt, suspicion and disharmony between the religious group thanks to Boko haram angry angry SMH
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by comradestalk: 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2013
why anybody bothers to defend badluck jonathan is beyond me!!!
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by sliimghost: 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
comradestalk: why anybody bothers to defend badluck jonathan is beyond me!!!

More like defending NIGERIA! Force GEJ out of that seat come 2015 and there would be deadly repercussions.
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by Mgbadike80: 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
The north did not support jonathan in 2011, they are all a bunch of liars seeking for relevance. The presido should unleash the EFFC,abandon amnesty and atleast complete some visible projects and he will win them again come 2015, after all the north now in opposition can't even present one candidate. Even ANPP broke up and buhari was pushed away at the dying minute. The presido should just man up for once and deal with this vultures.
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by ndiofeajoka: 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mgbadike80: The north did not support jonathan in 2011, they are all a bunch of liars seeking for relevance. The presido should unleash the EFFC,abandon amnesty and atleast complete some visible projects and he will win them again come 2015, after all the north now in opposition can't even present one candidate. Even ANPP broke up and buhari was pushed away at the dying minute. The presido should just man up for once and deal with this vultures.

Yes yes and yes!

GEJ for 2015 whether the north like it or not
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by Suntzung: 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2013
teskyg: @ Omenka,you better change your deceptive name to Musa.I will remid you of my view after votes are counted in 2015.All the states i mentioned (Benue,Plateau,Kogi,Kwara,Taraba,Adamawa,Nassarawa,and FCT) will vote for GEJ.Your tricks of one united Northern Nigeria has been exposed.

We will rather stick to GEJ than allow those Bigots up North ride on our back to power.The game is up for you Born to rule Nama.

BRAIN WASHED HATER, ALL YOU KNOW IS HATRED, YOU MUST BE A VERY POOR MAN EVER!

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
teskyg: Please count Benue,Taraba,Platea,Kogi,Adamawa and Kwara out.They will vote GEJ again.You can have the rest Northern states to Islamatise.

Who are u to speak 4 d ppl of kogi and Kwara?
2015 is a year to teach those Northern Religious Bigot a lesson.Morons.
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by deliveryboy: 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
I don't think having the president from the north would really change much in the northern economy, rather it would produce more arrogant northern elites that would lord over the poor(it's part of the culture, I'm from the north) having had power for most years of Nigerian independence. Secondly, Aminu Tambuwal is not the best person to challenge GEJ on gentleman's agreement since he himself snatched off the speakership from the southwest in a raw deal. He'll fail b4 he starts.
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by bakila: 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
slimghost:

What manner of animal are you sir? You dare mention equity,fairness and justice and still want power back to the North? piss off clown

Igbo at work, how many wraps did you take today? Fifty?
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by UncleJJ(m): 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mgbadike80: The north did not support jonathan in 2011, they are all a bunch of liars seeking for relevance. The presido should unleash the EFFC,abandon amnesty and atleast complete some visible projects and he will win them again come 2015, after all the north now in opposition can't even present one candidate. Even ANPP broke up and buhari was pushed away at the dying minute. The presido should just man up for once and deal with this vultures.

shocked
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by mindtricks: 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
teskyg: Please count Benue,Taraba,Platea,Kogi,Adamawa and Kwara out.They will vote GEJ again.You can have the rest Northern states to Islamatise.

2015 is a year to teach those Northern Religious Bigot a lesson.Morons.
Hmm! Isnt that too harsh? Sounds like the keys to AsoRock solely lies with this North? The South can only complement as follow follow?
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by UncleJJ(m): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
mindtricks: Hmm! Isnt that too harsh? Sounds like the keys to AsoRock solely lies with this North? The South can only complement as follow follow?

It is and has always been !
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by wahihi(m): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2013
NO MATTEF HOW THE EAGLE FLH IT CAN NEVER TOCH THE SKY, HIS EXCELLENCE MUST GO BACK FOR HIS SEOND TENURE. THE NORTHERN GOVERNOR CAN'T STOP IT.
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by tomakint: 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2013
double post
Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by tomakint: 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
bakila:

Igbo at work, how many wraps did you take today? Fifty?
Aboki Mana, you are actually the one "High" on cheap Kano weed mixed with spirogyra-infested water undecided

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by muzmeel: 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
This is cooked. Is just pigment of their imagination. U dont hv an idea of politicking in d north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senators Receive Saudi Arabia Delegates At The National Assembly.. Photos / Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State / FG Plans Increase Of Freight Rate Of Petrol To ₦9.11 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.