Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding (36363 Views)

Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. / Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by bobbyruffy(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2013
A randy husband Edwin (surname withheld) at the Junior Staff Quarters, Asaba, Delta State, has put his wife's bosom in the family way three months after wedding.

Reports said Edwin's wife on Thursday last week moved out of her matrimonial home when it was confirmed by the husband's personal doctor that her friend was pregnant for her husband.

Edwin's wife and her friend, were course mates at the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ill- Efe, where Edwin, who was then doing his youth service in the area, met her.

It was gathered that, Nneka, as she was identified, made herself useful to her newly married friend who had become pregnant, a situation she allegedly took advantage of by making herself useful in home chores and helping to prepare meals for the man, who is reportedly a senior banker in one of the new generation banks.

The victim, who did not want her name in print, said: "I never knew there was something fishy as I was not suspecting my best friend. But there was a day she told me she was going to check her parents in Ibadan. A day after she left, my husband told me he was billed for an official assignment in Lagos, and would not be back in four days time. My husband returned to Asaba about the same time Nneka came back from her Ibadan trip.

"Two months later, a lady in our estate called me and asked if I observed that Nneka was pregnant. I called her one day to ask her. She opened up, telling me she had actually wanted to tell me but do not know how to approach the matter.

"It was then she opened up, telling that it was the time she traveled to Ibadan, my husband came to meet her and they both slept together for four days."

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/52093/2013/04/15/man_impregnates_wifes_friend_3_months_after_wedding.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by TableLeg(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2013
undecided .... No comment!
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by FunnyPikincom(m): 11:17am On Apr 15, 2013
Oh My God!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by TableLeg(m): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:
Oh My God!!! shocked shocked shocked

What is wrong with you?

Is it the first time you will read a story like this?!

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by GraceBestowed(f): 11:53am On Apr 15, 2013
Nothing surprises me anymore! This is devastating, surely, for the woman, because the honeymoon is well and truly over!!
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by MadCow1: 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2013

15 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by devigblegble: 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
As some people will say "end time ". grin
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Chinwem(f): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
....where it was confirmed by the husbands personal doctor that her friend was pregnant for her husband

That part of the story get as e be...............fine she's pregnant but how did the doctor know who it's for? DNA test at this stage?

And why is the guys surname withheld?? Please name and shame

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Akpaife(m): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
Hahahahhahaha very funny

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by olu4life(m): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
The best friend tried o for revealing such. Guess divorce is imminent in this case

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by oluwadare26(m): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
The husband Na Sharp-Shooter o, but y he no do him package clean?
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2013
Hymn ....

This is Super Story

This is Super Story...

haha....

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by nwgoziri(m): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
So...who is 2 be blame now?
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by hrmkz: 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
The wife can forgive the husband if the lady is not pregnant yet...
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by oluomad(m): 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2013
Its a pity!!
That's what you see where immature minds RUSH into marriage without proper character transplant!!
“Phew”

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2013
WHATS IS THE MAN'S TRIBE?? SOUNDS LIKE HE'S FROM BIAFRA angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by seunfly: 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
bobbyruffy:
It was gathered that, Nneka, as she was identified, made herself useful to her newly married friend who had become pregnant, a situation she allegedly took advantage of by making herself useful in home chores and helping to prepare meals for the man time.
Why are u peaple blaming the girl? She made her self useful to the husband also, so the equation is balanced no marginalization.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Oyetboy(m): 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2013
This isn't the first time its happening&dis is not going to be d last *smh

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Chillypelly(m): 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
Professional randy He-goat.

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by cashii25: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2013
Three months only..... Nah wah oooo
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Samnoble: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
OMG so obvious
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by tinuolababy(f): 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
haaaaaa nkan nbe
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Gudiza(m): 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2013
OP: A randy husband Edwin (surname withheld) at the Junior Staff Quarters, Asaba, Delta State, has put his wife's bosom in the family way three months after wedding.
endtime technology? ... LOL!

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by imperiouxx(m): 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
The wife's friend shock a-ss too much on the wedding day ni? Some abeleja yan ladies plenty too much these days angry

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
Nigeria reporters. . . Is Nneka the friend that got impregnated by her friend's man or is the the wife that moved out? \

So confusing. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Akshow: 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
The wife don dull herself enter one chance.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
The best friend was out τ̲̅ȍ break that marriage,simple!!how could she •̸№t know she was in her ovulation period?how could she •̸№t know she was weeks pregnant τ̲̅ȍ stay out of sight and find a solution?how could she •̸№t be sensitive τ̲̅ȍ her friends feelings? And lastly,how could she •̸№t be a devil incarnate

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mad Cow:

ROTFLMAO!!! Okija, you're a case grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Lagusta(m): 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
nwgoziri: So...who is 2 be blame now?

in fact, i just wanted to ask too, cos some babes will open their mouths saying "all men are dogs"
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by GboyegaD(m): 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
Is that a good reason to move out of her matrimonial home? The deed is done already and I would have loved it if she can just take her calm, win back her husband, allow her friend have the baby and then run a paternity test to confirm if it is for her husband. If yes, all she has to do is to ensure the husband pays for the baby's upkeep because it isn't the end of the world.

7 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by doniyke3(m): 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2013
Abandoning ones job for three cosecutive days without approval attracts immediate sack
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by free2ryhme: 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
Na wa sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci(2019 Edition) / Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military / Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.