Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

How Do You Manage Heart-burn? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Manage Heart-burn? (1065 Views)

How To Treat Heart Burn / Stopped Smoking? How Did You Manage It? / Heart Burn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Manage Heart-burn? by Tovot: 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2013
I had a not-nice chest/heart burn recently and I did not know what to do, I was in a lot of discomfort,so doctors in the house do u know what triggers it and does it have a first-aid?
Thank You and God bless!
Re: How Do You Manage Heart-burn? by vokalguy(m): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2013
Tovot: I had a not-nice chest/heart burn recently and I did not know what to do, I was in a lot of discomfort,so doctors in the house do u know what triggers it and does it have a first-aid?
Thank You and God bless!

Am not a doctor but I believe it varies. I seem to have heartburn and that triggers when i eat anything that has pepper. I went to see my doctor last week and she told me to stay away from pepper, acidic foods, cirtrus etc. i now asked myself, what the f**k do I eat now?! Well I will be tested for ulcer soon cus it could be that. Hopefully its not but when i eat anything spicy I take prilocec OTC or Tumms. They seem to work
Re: How Do You Manage Heart-burn? by dominique(f): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
Poster, have you tried over the counter antacids like mist-mag? If you have and symptoms persist, consult your doctor. Also pay more attention to what you eat so as to know what aggravates it.
Re: How Do You Manage Heart-burn? by Tovot: 12:22am On Apr 18, 2013
vokal_guy:

Am not a doctor but I believe it varies. I seem to have heartburn and that triggers when i eat anything that has pepper. I went to see my doctor last week and she told me to stay away from pepper, acidic foods, cirtrus etc. i now asked myself, what the f**k do I eat now?! Well I will be tested for ulcer soon cus it could be that. Hopefully its not but when i eat anything spicy I take prilocec OTC or Tumms. They seem to work
sometimes when I eat spicy food,i get stomach ache, but that's because of ulcers,i. Might try the drugs thanks
Re: How Do You Manage Heart-burn? by Rapmaestro(m): 5:42am On Jul 12, 2013
Tovot: sometimes when I eat spicy food,i get stomach ache, but that's because of ulcers,i. Might try the drugs thanks
do watch what you it and take care of yourself, pls

(1) (Reply)

JOHESU Are Support Staff In The Health Sector / You're Ready To Bathin'& You Felt Going To The Toilet, Which Should Come First? / Where Can I Get Stress And Anxiety Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.