Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Can A Nigerian Girl Put A Rich Guy On A Friend Zone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Nigerian Girl Put A Rich Guy On A Friend Zone? (966 Views)

Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Nigerian Girl Put A Rich Guy On A Friend Zone? by fubbyy(m): 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
Since my elder brother's best friend return from germany with his rover sport and accord latest model, couple with one powerful power bike, he currently opened his house in asaba

He always tell his stories of girls friend zoning him back in the days when he hasn't traveled out, the funny thing now is that no girl wants to put him in a friend zone now, all wants good relationship,all of them are loyal to the core, all of them apologize even when he is wrong,all of them dumping their bfs for him, the current one just break up her 6 years old relationship for him and none of these gurls know he is just playing games of vengeance

He's just wondering if any girl can put him in a friend zone or even say no to him, he vowed that any1 who do so will surely be the one he will make his wife

My questions is, can an average nigerian girl put a rich guy on a friend zone ?

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Put A Rich Guy On A Friend Zone? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2013
And if she is equally rich or even richer than him, does this analogy apply?
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Put A Rich Guy On A Friend Zone? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2013
Hmmm... Remember that their is no romance without finance and their is no fun without fund. Your brother is now wallowing in big time finance so the ladies won't mind what i called classified romance.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Put A Rich Guy On A Friend Zone? by Darlenebabe: 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2013
d power of money..... every girl wants a rich dude , whether pple like it or not.... money influences
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Put A Rich Guy On A Friend Zone? by Creamish(f): 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
fubbyy: Since my elder brother's best friend return from germany with his rover sport and accord latest model, couple with one powerful power bike, he currently opened his house in asaba

He always tell his stories of girls friend zoning him back in the days when he hasn't traveled out, the funny thing now is that no girl wants to put him in a friend zone now, all wants good relationship,all of them are loyal to the core, all of them apologize even when he is wrong,all of them dumping their bfs for him, the current one just break up her 6 years old relationship for him and none of these gurls know he is just playing games of vengeance

He's just wondering if any girl can put him in a friend zone or even say no to him, he vowed that any1 who do so will surely be the one he will make his wife

My questions is, can an average nigerian girl put a rich guy on a friend zone ?

Lolz . . .how many rich dudes d'u want to marry? take 1 and leave the others as friends. SO based on that, YEAH an average Naija babe can put a rich guy on a friend zone. grin LMAO! funny topic . .
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Put A Rich Guy On A Friend Zone? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
You just took the words from my mouth; I was about to ask the same question.....
sexkillz: And if she is equally rich or even richer than him, does this analogy apply?
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Put A Rich Guy On A Friend Zone? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2013
If the lady is just as rich or even richer than him; then money wouldn't influence her one bit.....
Darlene babe: d power of money..... every girl wants a rich dude , whether pple like it or not.... money influences
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Put A Rich Guy On A Friend Zone? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
ABSOLUTELY YES. If the woman has the same financial status as the man or even higher; then obviously his money would mean nothing to her……
fubbyy: My questions is, can an average Nigerian girl put a rich guy on a friend zone ?
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Put A Rich Guy On A Friend Zone? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2013
Lets be realistic here, the average Nigerian girl is not rich! So it is only a small percentage of Nigerian girls that would be able to put a rich man in the friend zone!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Put A Rich Guy On A Friend Zone? by KINGwax(m): 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
Is there some kind of an obsession on nairaland with the phrase, 'nigerian girls'? Wot exactly are they doing worse than their foreign counterparts?

And the rate at which 'the misconception dt every girl loves money' is eating into some people's brain is appalling. Some dnt even av a dime in their wallets!

I personally knw a particular girl who will hate u immediately u're trying to be ostentatious with ur wealth! She alwys says,'they are jes too arrogant'! And she is well paid, so dnt punch a reason!

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Put A Rich Guy On A Friend Zone? by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 16, 2013
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl Put A Rich Guy On A Friend Zone? by Boss13: 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
Whats with this money issue. Kai naija

(1) (Reply)

He Is 22 And About To Marry A Woman 49 / 5 Smartest Way To Cheat On Your Bf/gf Without Being Caught / The Solemnity Of LOVE...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.