Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

The Solemnity Of LOVE... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Solemnity Of LOVE... (964 Views)

Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / The Solemnity Of LOVE... / What is the Colour of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Solemnity Of LOVE... by Richbee(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
It hurts to love someone and not to be loved in return
But what is more painful is to love someone and lack the courage to let that person know how you feel
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right ones so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift
Love is when you take away the passions, feelings and the remains of a relationship and find out you still care for that person
A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go
When the door of happiness closes, another opens. But often time we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one which have been opened for us
The best kind of friend is the kind you can just be with, never say a word and walk away feeling like it was the best conversation that you've ever had
It is true that we don't know what we've got until we loose it, but its also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives
Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back
Don't expect love in return
Just wait for it to grow in their heart
But if it doesn't, be contend that it grew in yours
There are things that you'll love to hear that you will never hear it from the person whom you will like to hear it from
But don't be so deaf as not to hear it from the one who says it from their heart
Never say goodbye if you still want to try
Never give up if you still feel you can go on
Never say you don't love a person anymore if you can't let go
Love comes to those who still hope although they've been disappointed
To those who still believe although they've been betrayed
To those who still need to love although they've been hurt before
And to those who have the courage and faith to build trust again
It takes only a minute to crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone
Don't go for looks, they can deceive, don't go for wealth cos even that fades away
Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright
Hope you find the someone that make you smile...
Re: The Solemnity Of LOVE... by Enegod(m): 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
Richbee: It hurts to love someone and not to be loved in return
But what is more painful is to love someone and lack the courage to let that person know how you feel
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right ones so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift
Love is when you take away the passions, feelings and the remains of a relationship and find out you still care for that person
A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go
When the door of happiness closes, another opens. But often time we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one which have been opened for us
The best kind of friend is the kind you can just be with, never say a word and walk away feeling like it was the best conversation that you've ever had
It is true that we don't know what we've got until we loose it, but its also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives
Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back
Don't expect love in return
Just wait for it to grow in their heart
But if it doesn't, be contend that it grew in yours
There are things that you'll love to hear that you will never hear it from the person whom you will like to hear it from
But don't be so deaf as not to hear it from the one who says it from their heart
Never say goodbye if you still want to try
Never give up if you still feel you can go on
Never say you don't love a person anymore if you can't let go
Love comes to those who still hope although they've been disappointed
To those who still believe although they've been betrayed
To those who still need to love although they've been hurt before
And to those who have the courage and faith to build trust again
It takes only a minute to crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone
Don't go for looks, they can deceive, don't go for wealth cos even that fades away
Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright
Hope you find the someone that make you smile...
Re: The Solemnity Of LOVE... by k2039: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
Re: The Solemnity Of LOVE... by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 15, 2013
Don't bother with love.. Just hate everybody equally..

I'll start..

I hate k2039 angry
I hate Enegod. angry
Re: The Solemnity Of LOVE... by Enegod(m): 5:47am On Jul 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Don't bother with love.. Just hate everybody equally..

I'll start..

I hate k2039 angry
I hate Enegod. angry
hate is a strooooong word!
Re: The Solemnity Of LOVE... by k2039: 5:49am On Jul 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Don't bother with love.. Just hate everybody equally..

I'll start..

I hate k2039 angry
I hate Enegod. angry
I hated you before you did.
Re: The Solemnity Of LOVE... by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 15, 2013
Enegod: hate is a strooooong word!

I love you Enegod...
Re: The Solemnity Of LOVE... by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 15, 2013
k2039: I hated you before you did.

Continue hatin' grin

Love is overrated..
Re: The Solemnity Of LOVE... by Enegod(m): 6:45am On Jul 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I love you Enegod...

smh
Re: The Solemnity Of LOVE... by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 15, 2013
Enegod: smh

See?

either way you have an awkward reaction.. How am I supposed to please you angry angry
Re: The Solemnity Of LOVE... by Enegod(m): 8:19am On Jul 15, 2013
give me punny..that is how to please a man
Re: The Solemnity Of LOVE... by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 15, 2013
Enegod: give me punny..that is how to please a man

Ok, whos punny do you want? Ill set up a date for you and them grin
Re: The Solemnity Of LOVE... by Enegod(m): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2013
your punny ofcoz....
Re: The Solemnity Of LOVE... by Richbee(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2013
Hmm... I comment my reserve.

(1) (Reply)

King Mods, What Happend To Sexuality Section? / How To Check My PM Msgs / Are You Intelligent?help With Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.