Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,468 members, 7,770,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:00 AM

GOD, God, God! - Atheists Are Right, So Are The Theists. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD, God, God! - Atheists Are Right, So Are The Theists. (895 Views)

Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!! / Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOD, God, God! - Atheists Are Right, So Are The Theists. by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 16, 2013
I was not wrong in my quotes, but its your choice to belief what you will. The Concept of God holds many theories and yet Christianity 'believes' theirs reign supreme. That would not be fair.

"Let 'us' make man in 'our' own image" denotes a Plural God. "And God made man, in his own image" sounds like Singular. "God, the Father, God -the Son, God -the Holy Spirit" sounds plural. These are from your Bible. And there is no single sentence there in this Bible that expressed God, as a being.

"In the beginning was the 'WORD' (AUDIO)(sound energy)(energy), and the word was God, and without it was nothing made that was made." This is science - Energy is the source of all material and 'immaterial' creation. 'In the beginning was it, and nothing can be made from nothing, everything comes from something" sounds like energy conversion.

I think we should debunk all dogmatic interpretations of the Bible by the neaderthals and read them 'as is' and proffer meanings 'as is'. There lies the truth.

We have words like god, God and i want to add GOD.
While gods is used to denote humans in the bible (In Psalms 86 and in Mathew Gospel), stating "Ye are gods' and children of Most High God" one can only deduce, that children will someday reach the age and be like the father (God).

If god means humans, with guarantee (not possibility) to become God, then GOD is the infinite oneness of all gods, God and the multiverses. Here lies your confusion. GOD is the totality of all that there is, the infinite oneness of the universe, ENERGY. The energy is the very essence of God, gods and the entire multiverse.

Atheism has root is logical reasoning about absenteeism of God, but ever presence of GOD (INFINITE ENERGY 'source of infinity)
Theism has root in dogmatic reasoning about presence of God with total ignorance of GOD INFINITE ENERGY 'source of infinity)

God is head of God hierarchy, God Realization. When you attain that hierarchy you could be termed God, and you represent those faction that 'worship' you. Allah, Jehovah etc. (Jesus threw light on this when he stated "In my father's house, there are many mansions, I will prepare a place for you, so that where I am, you also will be there" In essence, it means, in the heavenly hierarchy, there are different sections; Christians will be with him, Jews will be with their God, Muslims will be with their God.

But the Supreme Force that governs these multiverses is ENERGY, the very essence of all that there is, the very essence of Gods, gods, material and immaterial universes.

QED
Re: GOD, God, God! - Atheists Are Right, So Are The Theists. by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 16, 2013
Re: GOD, God, God! - Atheists Are Right, So Are The Theists. by Kay17: 7:53am On Apr 16, 2013
Is Energy transcendent? No its not. God is essentially transcedent.
Re: GOD, God, God! - Atheists Are Right, So Are The Theists. by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 16, 2013
Kay 17: Is Energy transcendent? No its not. God is essentially transcedent.
Energy is transcendent.
Re: GOD, God, God! - Atheists Are Right, So Are The Theists. by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:32am On Apr 16, 2013
If God is energy, I will say god (human) use it in the lab. Energy dont have conscience or feeling, God does.
Re: GOD, God, God! - Atheists Are Right, So Are The Theists. by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 16, 2013
FOLYKAZE: If God is energy, I will say god (human) use it in the lab. Energy dont have conscience or feeling, God does.
Christian God does, Islam God does, Budhists God does, Taoists God does, but GOD (Energy) doesnt.
Re: GOD, God, God! - Atheists Are Right, So Are The Theists. by ninja4life(m): 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
So is there anything like god and wat abt those african traditional people dat worship dead person among dem who fought for dem while he was alive and he is clearly human is it him dat will prepare a place for his followers e.g like sango in yoruba.wat is d fate of d atheist or agnostic according to ur believe.tanks
Re: GOD, God, God! - Atheists Are Right, So Are The Theists. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
ninja4life: So is there anything like god and wat abt those african traditional people dat worship dead person among dem who fought for dem while he was alive and he is clearly human is it him dat will prepare a place for his followers e.g like sango in yoruba.wat is d fate of d atheist or agnostic according to ur believe.tanks
It is folly to worship dead persons. It is ignorance that breeds that practice. The dead are not in anyway greater than the living. I used that 'prepare a place' connotation to drive home a point, that there are diverse heavens with diverse prophets, seers and Gods. When you 'remember' that we all where 'somewhere' before birth, and will go 'same somewhere' when we drop this physical body, then life is defined. Life is just a struggle for lessons and experiences that we need to live the 'afterlife'. We came here for a reason'. Whether you are atheist or theist today, it dont matter in the greater cosmic plan, cos when you return back from school of life, it will finally dawn on you, if you passed through school and school passed through you or you just pass through school and school never passed through you.
Re: GOD, God, God! - Atheists Are Right, So Are The Theists. by doclan: 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
billyonaire... I essentially thank you 4 airing ur view abt the cosmogony of the universe.. Bt energy is under laws.. Laws that were laid 4 reasons.. Even science explicitly states if the laws governing this energy is tampered, kerfuffle wd arise. Eg.. The shifting of the earth crust wd render all life inert. By the way, i wd lyk to knw u beta.. If U are on 2go, add doctorlan. Hope to hear 4rm U soon. Till then, remain blessed.
Re: GOD, God, God! - Atheists Are Right, So Are The Theists. by AtheistD(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
Billyonaire: It is folly to worship dead persons. It is ignorance that breeds that practice. The dead are not in anyway greater than the living. I used that 'prepare a place' connotation to drive home a point, that there are diverse heavens with diverse prophets, seers and Gods. When you 'remember' that we all where 'somewhere' before birth, and will go 'same somewhere' when we drop this physical body, then life is defined. Life is just a struggle for lessons and experiences that we need to live the 'afterlife'. We came here for a reason'. Whether you are atheist or theist today, it dont matter in the greater cosmic plan, cos when you return back from school of life, it will finally dawn on you, if you passed through school and school passed through you or you just pass through school and school never passed through you.

Ok.... so what exactly do you believe in? Are you a pantheist?
Re: GOD, God, God! - Atheists Are Right, So Are The Theists. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Ok.... so what exactly do you believe in? Are you a pantheist?
I am not bottled, I evolved daily, cos I keep my search lamp on. I know Pantheism and Scientology to be closest to latent knowledge.
Re: GOD, God, God! - Atheists Are Right, So Are The Theists. by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 17, 2013
doclan: billyonaire... I essentially thank you 4 airing ur view abt the cosmogony of the universe.. Bt energy is under laws.. Laws that were laid 4 reasons.. Even science explicitly states if the laws governing this energy is tampered, kerfuffle wd arise. Eg.. The shifting of the earth crust wd render all life inert. By the way, i wd lyk to knw u beta.. If U are on 2go, add doctorlan. Hope to hear 4rm U soon. Till then, remain blessed.

You sound very intelligent in that assertion. The laws of the universe is a perfect order. The laws are already in place and irrespective our human folly, understanding or misunderstanding, if we offset the balance in the universe, then the consequence will play out without consideration to our physical existence as human species. The cosmic forces already have the laws in motion and for every action there is a reaction, which has already been pre-programmed. In the end, we all will evolve from human beings to energy beings as we were before materialization on lower planes as physical beings.
Re: GOD, God, God! - Atheists Are Right, So Are The Theists. by doclan: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2013
Billyonaire... I am well impressed.. Bt with what You said, U hold firmly dat man wd evolve into anoda specie probably an unperishable one.. Am I right? I say again.. I want to know U beta.. At least, illumine me about ur methods.. Am on 2go wt username doctorlan.
Re: GOD, God, God! - Atheists Are Right, So Are The Theists. by ninja4life(m): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
Billyonaire: It is folly to worship dead persons. It is ignorance that breeds that practice. The dead are not in anyway greater than the living. I used that 'prepare a place' connotation to drive home a point, that there are diverse heavens with diverse prophets, seers and Gods. When you 'remember' that we all where 'somewhere' before birth, and will go 'same somewhere' when we drop this physical body, then life is defined. Life is just a struggle for lessons and experiences that we need to live the 'afterlife'. We came here for a reason'. Whether you are atheist or theist today, it dont matter in the greater cosmic plan, cos when you return back from school of life, it will finally dawn on you, if you passed through school and school passed through you or you just pass through school and school never passed through you.
then it's also folly to worship jesus a dead man and mohammed a dead man cos shango is a king of d ancient oyo empire who fought and won many battles for d yoruba then he died by hanging but as usual people out of love start spreading dat he did not hang himself so he was immortalized and worshipped by many yoruba as a deity after his death so at least d yorubas of den saw his might and power there4 worshiping him after his death i see no much difference btw dat and d white jesus and mohammed who were both from middle east and are their hero thereby making people worshipping dem after their death so also is shango olukoso.do u get me now
Re: GOD, God, God! - Atheists Are Right, So Are The Theists. by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2013
^dude! the name Shango was given to the old War/THunder/Destructive deity Jakuta, because apparently the Ruler was a Powerful man. Either ways, the name hardly matter since it is the spirit that is worshipped and what it represents.
Re: GOD, God, God! - Atheists Are Right, So Are The Theists. by ninja4life(m): 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
^dude! the name Shango was given to the old War/THunder/Destructive deity Jakuta, because apparently the Ruler was a Powerful man. Either ways, the name hardly matter since it is the spirit that is worshipped and what it represents.
yes u are right cos as for me there is no much difference btw both shango and jesus dey are both powerful in their time at least according to history d difference is dat shango is a yoruba while jesus is a jew or watever so d question i asked him is dat will shango also prepare a place for its worshippers like jesus or is d jewish jesus greater dan yoruba shango if so why?.

(1) (Reply)

nice / Users Of Chelsea Club Uniform (free Ticket To Hell) / Do You Know him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.