Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,768 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

Why Nigeria Should Not Go To War With Herself. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria Should Not Go To War With Herself. (634 Views)

Road To War :nigeria To Sign Defence Pact With Russia Over Bakassi/cameroon. / Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND / Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigeria Should Not Go To War With Herself. by sirhot(m): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2013
It baffles me that Nigerians as a people do not think outside the box when it has to do with our ethnicity and religion. Recently, MEND is threatening to bomb mosques, imams and hajj camps as against Boko Haram bombing of Churches, Government Institutions and Public places and I begin to wonder, have we now turned babaric without any iota of feeling for a fellow human being. Two wrongs won't make a right. At times, when people say they kill for religious purposes and I ask is the religion to serve man or man to serve religion or of what use is religion when it has brought more pain, anquish and heart break to man kind.

I read people's comments here on nairaland and weep for the stupidity that has beclouded the Nigerian people. We think by MEND killing northerners it will solve the problem, sorry it won't and guess what the current recession in Europe will be over because with supply of arms and ammunition to MEND, MASSOB, OPC, Boko Haram etc they will fix their economy.

The western world will be glad and happy if Nigeria goes to war because a major chunk of her 'oil money' will go into the development of their countries. No wonder the west looks at Africans as being stupid because they have been using the wars in Africa to sustain their economy. I dare to ask 'IS THERE ANY AMMUNITION COMPANY IN AFRICA THAT PRODUCES ARMS'? Yet some African countries have been fighting wars for decades and other western countries have ben benefitting from these wars and using the money to develop their countries and we Africans will want to do anything to go to those countries in the name of going abroad.

I would not want to write much but my message is 'LET'S KEEP RELIGION APART COS IT IS MAN MADE', when JESUS CHRIST was here on earth, HE DID NOT ASSOCIATE WITH RELIGIOUS LEADERS. What is more important is your 'PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP' with the Creator, and HE gave the first commandment as 'LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF AND NOT 'LOVE YOUR RELIGIOUS MEMBER AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF'.

FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY, LET THE KILLINGS STOP.

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Should Not Go To War With Herself. by Dreal1247: 10:53am On Apr 16, 2013
My bro u ve written well. More ink 2 ur pen. Let the Nairalanders equally stop all forms of wars going on in this forum. Let this forum be used to preach the gospel of peace. @op ps this post should go 2 front page please.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Should Not Go To War With Herself. by sirhot(m): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2013
Dreal1247: My bro u ve written well. More ink 2 ur pen. Let the Nairalanders equally stop all forms of wars going on in this forum. Let this forum be used to preach the gospel of peace. @op ps this post should go 2 front page please.

Thank you!! smiley
Re: Why Nigeria Should Not Go To War With Herself. by WilyWily8: 11:28am On Apr 16, 2013
Dreal1247: My bro u ve written well. More ink 2 ur pen. Let the Nairalanders equally stop all forms of wars going on in this forum. Let this forum be used to preach the gospel of peace. @op ps this post should go 2 front page please.
Gospel of peace with who? the wishes of all Moslem is to wipe out anything Christianity.
Thank MEND for coming out to take action against Terrorist Moslems and their Devilish religion.
All their Terrorist Training Camp called Mosque should be destroyed.
Re: Why Nigeria Should Not Go To War With Herself. by kkkp: 11:39am On Apr 16, 2013
Mod front page pls
Re: Why Nigeria Should Not Go To War With Herself. by kkkp: 11:42am On Apr 16, 2013
Dnt wori wen d war start we wil start 4rm ur family so dat u will feel if its fun
Wily,Wily:

Gospel of peace with who? the wishes of all Moslem is to wipe out anything Christianity.
Thank MEND for coming out to take action against Terrorist Moslems and their Devilish religion.
All their Terrorist Training Camp called Mosque should be destroyed.
Re: Why Nigeria Should Not Go To War With Herself. by WilyWily8: 11:57am On Apr 16, 2013
kkkp: Dnt wori wen d war start we wil start 4rm ur family so dat u will feel if its fun
In the event, If death come so be it.
Time is coming to teach Terrorist Moslems a good lesson.
Re: Why Nigeria Should Not Go To War With Herself. by seunfly: 11:59am On Apr 16, 2013
Some times i find it funny when some peaple fight(kill) for who they call ominipotent(GOD), the question is where is his potency and authourity we ascribe to who we serve if we have to fight and protect his intrest.
.............Bottomline............
Any man who so ever kill, fight or do evil to others in the name of God Ominipotent is a devil irrespective of the cercumstances that leads to his action.
Cos God can change the situation if truly he is that powerfull.
Re: Why Nigeria Should Not Go To War With Herself. by seunfly: 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
Some times i find it funny when some peaple fight(kill) for who they call ominipotent(GOD), the question is where is his potency and authourity we ascribe to who we serve if we have to fight and protect his intrest.
.............Bottomline............
Any man who so ever kill, fight or do evil to others in the name of God Ominipotent is a devil irrespective of the cercumstances that leads to his action.
Cos God can change the situation if truly he is that powerfull.
Re: Why Nigeria Should Not Go To War With Herself. by kkkp: 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
Lolzzz a war u will neva win
Wily,Wily:

In the event, If death come so be it.
Time is coming to teach Terrorist Moslems a good lesson.
Re: Why Nigeria Should Not Go To War With Herself. by WilyWily8: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
kkkp: Lolzzz a war u will neva win
Wait for the moment of truth
Re: Why Nigeria Should Not Go To War With Herself. by kkkp: 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
Lolzz anoda igbo keyboard soldier
Wily,Wily:

Wait for the moment of truth
Re: Why Nigeria Should Not Go To War With Herself. by WilyWily8: 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
kkkp: Lolzz anoda igbo keyboard soldier
dey use igbo swear for u, must everything you see be Igbo?
Re: Why Nigeria Should Not Go To War With Herself. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
We need to stop fighting.

Booking space, will continue soon
Re: Why Nigeria Should Not Go To War With Herself. by sirhot(m): 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2013
Moderators, I think this topic should be on the front page because I wrote this to help us as a people think now that the polity is boiling so people will have a rethink on the action they are planning to take which ever way.Frontpage Please!!! Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Professional Government Committee Member ( A Satire) / Nigeria To Borrow N921bn To Complete Road Projects / UK Chapter Of Plateau State Association Holds Second Social Meeting (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.