Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Waje’s Nude Trick, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waje’s Nude Trick, (918 Views)

The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waje’s Nude Trick, by engrtee(f): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
I love Waje. There’s something about her that reminds me of a time when love was pure (like those Shakespearean mugus, Romeo and Juliet), flowers and scented love-letters still had meaning, and blackberry and apples were still names of fruits. Now love no sweet again. These days, love hard die. Na give me, I give you. No romance, just interests. Flowers dey grow for bush, nobody dey pluck am give girl because she go curse your mama, then dump your arse follow hummer jeep. In fact, girls are allergic to flowers. And for the love letters, who e concern? Ping that chick. Get her control, buy her shawama, and recharge cards, and then she will give you access to her…v…er,..that’s all.

We know what we saw!

Back to Waje. That girl sings like angels ought to sing. The day I listened to Waje for 24 hours non-stop, I became a love machine. Stones tasted like chocolates, and the air in Ajegunle felt like it was scented with lavender and dogoyaro. Even when one mad woman waka pass, I looked at her waist with love in my eyes. That’s the power of Waje. Until she fall my hands last week. Waje recently shot a video of her song, I wish. Over-tightness wan kill the video. It had compelling scenes of broken mirrors, snows, father Christmas, and a naked Waje.

A naked Waje? Yesso. Waje got to show us a bit of what she’s been hiding from us. Her sexy, brown voluptuous body. Chineke! See body. So I fell in love with the girl. I watched that video ten times because of naked Waje. I even got to capture that part, and made it my screen saver. Later when I grew more lovesick, I made an enlarged photo and hung it in my room. How did my girlfriend feel? Who cares? The non-understanding girl sha dump me. But I didn’t care, I was in love with naked Waje. If God made anything finer than Waje’s body, then he obviously kept it for himself. Life for me became naked Waje, until last week.

The chick, the love of my life, my screen saver, open her yeye mouth talk say the naked Waje for that video na CGI. That is, Computer Generated Image. For those of una wey no gree finish school, CGI means Film Trick! So she wants to say that she used ‘fim trik’ to produce unclothedness. Na lie! Waje, I no believe. You no go deceive us. I follow go school too. So don’t go on air and tell us that that your rocking, sexy, bottom-belleish body was fake. I saw it and I loved it, you hear? Nonsense. Take your time O. But I forgive you, okay.

I love you. Talk your own na?

http://pulse.com.ng/2013/04/15/amebo-pulse-wajes-nude-trick-short-lying-rappers-war-in-naija/
Re: Waje’s Nude Trick, by PrettieJ(f): 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
Are u alright?

(1) (Reply)

This Is My Definition Of Love, What's Yours? / ... / Want To Get Your Ex Back? Try These Methods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.