Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Want To Get Your Ex Back? Try These Methods - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Want To Get Your Ex Back? Try These Methods (914 Views)

Men Break Ladies’ Hearts With These Methods / Do These Methods Work With Nigerian Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Get Your Ex Back? Try These Methods by DeGenius3(m): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
Got dumped by your former lover and now you are becoming desperate on how to get your ex back? Hold on; do not become desperate because it will shatter your dreams to have her gain and restore your broken relationship.

What should you do to get your ex back? Try these two insane psychological tricks that really work most of the time.

Psycho Trick 1: Ask for apology

I understand that you might react on this because you think that it is not your fault; but somehow, things happened for some reasons and you had your share of the cause. Hence, just simply ask for an apology just once and that's it.

Psycho Trick 2: Tell your former lover that the breakup is best for both of you

Your ex-partner will not believe this because he or she is expecting that you are shocked and deeply affected by the breakup. Hence, once you made the apology tell your former lover that the breakup is best for both of you; this will give each one of you the needed space to think over the relationship.

Psycho Trick 3: Act like your former lover do not exist

This may be insane but this works best. Do not give your ex-partner anymore attention; no calls, no text messages and emails, and no notes or letters. Try to avoid meeting with the person as much as possible; but if you cannot avoid it because you are classmates or office mates, then act as if he or she do not exist. This will make your former lover to keep wondering why you are no longer talking or communicating with her or him. When both of you are on the same location, try to look happy as if you are not affected by the breakup.

There are still more things that you can do to resolve your issues on how to get your ex back; just follow the ones mentioned herein because this will mark the beginning of your journey towards full recovery and restoration of your broken relationship.

So try these tips, and i believe they will help you a lot.
Re: Want To Get Your Ex Back? Try These Methods by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
Sorry, i dont take EX-pired drugs.
Re: Want To Get Your Ex Back? Try These Methods by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
All these will not work. When someone is fedup, there is nothing u can do about it.
Re: Want To Get Your Ex Back? Try These Methods by daisyella: 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2013
idnoble135: Sorry, i dont take EX-pired drugs.
grin
Re: Want To Get Your Ex Back? Try These Methods by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
^ wink
Re: Want To Get Your Ex Back? Try These Methods by MrCork: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
...ASK FOR APOLOGY?? ....OP muss be gay...Real PLAyA,s DO NOT ask for apology!!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Want To Get Your Ex Back? Try These Methods by Excel30: 7:38am On Jul 26, 2013
tpacalipse: All these will not work. When someone is fedup, there is nothing u can do about it.
Exactly! Love dies when not nurtured&bad attitude kills love too.
Re: Want To Get Your Ex Back? Try These Methods by betre7363: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2013
Re: Want To Get Your Ex Back? Try These Methods by Mynd44: 8:06am On Jul 26, 2013
Why would I want my ex back? There is actually a reason we broke up you know

(1) (Reply)

Good Looking Ladies Or Not So-good Looking Ladies... / Method Of Approach / Imagine The 3 Wise Men Had BEEN 3 WISE WOMEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.