Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

This Is To The Progejs-- Why Will You Vote GEJ Come 2015??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is To The Progejs-- Why Will You Vote GEJ Come 2015??? (535 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ / I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics / EXPOSE!!! Why Nigerians Must Not Vote Gej Come 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is To The Progejs-- Why Will You Vote GEJ Come 2015??? by miccodb(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
some time ago in the 'will you vote for GEJ in 2015' thread some peepo said they will still vote for gej. abeg give me reasons why u will vote him in again for 2015.
i need someone to make me see reasons ere.
Re: This Is To The Progejs-- Why Will You Vote GEJ Come 2015??? by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
Dumb a*ss what are you posting?Go back to skul!
Re: This Is To The Progejs-- Why Will You Vote GEJ Come 2015??? by skillmachine: 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
I dont know if i will vote for GEJ but one thing is for sure, I AM NOT voting for any northern candidate.
We cannot afford to go back to the days of bondage. Now my eyes are clearer. There was an unwritten policy to underdevelop the south during those days of bondage.
For more than 25 years nearly all the federal roads in the south were bad while most in the north were good.
Why has it taken the presidency of GEJ less than 4 years to restore these bad federal government roads in the south?
Why has it taken the GEJ presidency to approve and build a port in the south east, something we all know is very crucial.
NOTE am not from the south east but i believe a port there will enhance the nigerian economy.

This brings me closer to answering your initial question of why i will vote for GEJ, if i did.
Well, for one the federal government roads are 70% better than what it use to be.
There is massive restoration in the train system
The airports are being rebuilt.
There is a gradual improvement in electricity.
First president that has the guts to order the police to stop checkpoints (this one affects the common man more)
The gas master plan which is crucial to the economy is being followed.

GEJ has tried within a short time but there are areas of his administration that leaves a sour taste. Will the bad side of his government be more than the good side? That is what i will decide in 2015, hence that is why i said from the begining that i dont know if i will vote for him. But what i know is that I AM NOT VOTING FOR ANY NORTHERN PERSON.

1 Like

Re: This Is To The Progejs-- Why Will You Vote GEJ Come 2015??? by skillmachine: 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
double post
Re: This Is To The Progejs-- Why Will You Vote GEJ Come 2015??? by miccodb(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
nyc one but i personally dont believe Jona can take us der. if u know what i mean by 'der'. for me he doesnt deserve a @nd term.
skillmachine: I dont know if i will vote for GEJ but one thing is for sure, I AM NOT voting for any northern candidate.
We cannot afford to go back to the days of bondage. Now my eyes are clearer. There was an unwritten policy to underdevelop the south during those days of bondage.
For more than 25 years nearly all the federal roads in the south were bad while most in the north were good.
Why has it taken the presidency of GEJ less than 4 years to restore these bad federal government roads in the south?
Why has it taken the GEJ presidency to approve and build a port in the south east, something we all know is very crucial.
NOTE am not from the south east but i believe a port there will enhance the nigerian economy.

This brings me closer to answering your initial question of why i will vote for GEJ, if i did.
Well, for one the federal government roads are 70% better than what it use to be.
There is massive restoration in the train system
The airports are being rebuilt.
There is a gradual improvement in electricity.
First president that has the guts to order the police to stop checkpoints (this one affects the common man more)
The gas master plan which is crucial to the economy is being followed.

GEJ has tried within a short time but there are areas of his administration that leaves a sour taste. Will the bad side of his government be more than the good side? That is what i will decide in 2015, hence that is why i said from the begining that i dont know if i will vote for him. But what i know is that I AM NOT VOTING FOR ANY NORTHERN PERSON.
Re: This Is To The Progejs-- Why Will You Vote GEJ Come 2015??? by miccodb(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2013
i understand insanity rules the world now but not in this manner.
Abdul Adam56: Dumb a*ss what are you posting?Go back to skul!

(1) (Reply)

Melaye Insists On His Assassination Attack Story / FBI Needs Help In Identifying Boston Bomb Suspects / Boko Haram Leader Endorses Amnesty Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.