Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Aren't We Better Of With Soldiers? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aren't We Better Of With Soldiers? (428 Views)

Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers / Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aren't We Better Of With Soldiers? by midetinz(m): 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
While pondering on the recent kidnap of Ejigbo L.C.D.A chairman(ransom demanded;I heard it's 1million dollars), my thot flashed into the missing ALH AREMU GAWAT
It's almost one year (about 8wks or so remaining) that he's been whisked away without a scratch on his car: equally with other missing Nigerians. Our POT BELLIED policemen keep telling us(Retardeen learnt from them) "WE ARE ON TOP OF THE SITUATION" whiile pple's lives are continously endengered every minute. No SECURITY in Naija
Nigerian police are efficient in: one way,seatbelt,driver's license,tinted glass,impounding okadas,stop and search,yahoo boiz and all other stuffs that add money to their direct pocket.
When will Nigerian police learn to prioritise their reasoning? To confess: I almost gave a sure death tablet to a policeman when he asked me for antimalaria,if noth for oath sworn(I'm a medical practitioner). Shey na like this we go dey dey? Aren't soldiers better off? police irrelevance is too obvious for us all to see. I H*TE police with unreserved passion.

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio As A Senator In 2015 / Police Denies Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye / Lagos Considers Lifting Ban On Religious Activities In Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.