Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex (10104 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by nichole2(f): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
Good. Or bad
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by onyeego(m): 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
My friends sister once introduced a girl to me, she brought her to my car n excused herself, I called her on her mobile n she told that she has brought d girl, what else do I need her for?

I started my car n drove her straight to a hotel even though she was asking me where I was taking her to, I didn't respond until we got to the hotel room.
She said I was a kidnapper, that she will start shouting if I didn't take her back, but I refused.

I only took her back d next morning.
She calls me often now she says she has fallen in love with me.

Life of a woman, who can understand it?

Oya, OP share ur own grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by nichole2(f): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
I was fighting with one of my male cousins. So one day he asked me to prepare tea. For. Him. , I was. 10years old. , I went to de dustbin. Got. One of my older brothers. Used condom filled with semen. Poured. It into de tea. And served. My. Cousin. , de. Funny thing. He. Was. Even. Drinking de tea lavishly. , till today I can't tell him , he would probably not forgive me. Hahahahahaha grin.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by onyeego(m): 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
^^^
U r bad, very bad grin

1 Like

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by MrCork17: 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
..annaal tongue
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by ikechukz(m): 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
^^ LOL
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2013
Okay,
I got invited by ds chick. She prepared a nice delicacy and topped it with a pepersoup we ate with our hands.
I ended up spoiling the whole show wen she claimed av touched her vag with the pepper from ma fingers! And i don watch ma hand o!

We used the whole day bathing anf fanning the thing. Na so i jes dey look am as she open leg i no fit enter. Na fan i fan till i left!

She called me another time and i bouced off. as i was using ma tongue on the puccy, she gave me a very soft fart!
I chocked to death immediately!
As i dey post this comment, am on ma way to heaven!
cheesy

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by greedie1(f): 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
nichole2: I was fighting with one of my male cousins. So one day he asked me to prepare tea. For. Him. , I was. 10years old. , I went to de dustbin. Got. One of my older brothers. Used condom filled with semen. Poured. It into de tea. And served. My. Cousin. , de. Funny thing. He. Was. Even. Drinking de tea lavishly. , till today I can't tell him , he would probably not forgive me. Hahahahahaha grin.
yuck!!! why do i find it difficult to believe??
anyway, na for womb u spoil o, how can a 10 yr old know wat a condom, used condom is undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 18, 2013
nichole2: I was fighting with one of my male cousins. So one day he asked me to prepare tea. For. Him. , I was. 10years old. , I went to de dustbin. Got. One of my older brothers. Used condom filled with semen. Poured. It into de tea. And served. My. Cousin. , de. Funny thing. He. Was. Even. Drinking de tea lavishly. , till today I can't tell him , he would probably not forgive me. Hahahahahaha grin.
i see a potential serial killer material here! @ ten! Ted bundy wud be proud!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by dlex21(m): 7:05am On Apr 18, 2013
gree-die:

yuck!!! why do i find it difficult to believe??
anyway, na for womb u spoil o, how can a 10 yr old know wat a condom, used condom is undecided
Mayb she's 15 now...
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by nichole2(f): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2013
In my family dere are a lot of guys am de only female , my mum said she prayed hard to have me , , and am very close to my brothers. And uncles, cousins who are all males I guess dats why. Am realy matured for my age , like I have seen , heared , experienced a lot in life.
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by nichole2(f): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2013
I won't tell u guys my age. But I would say des how can a 15years. Old be. In. College. ,
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2013

That's sick (Seun you need more emoticons).

2 Likes

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by Kgdavid(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2013
drs so many things with a 10 yr old knowing what the fluid inside a used condom is and even worse knowing that the used condom in the bin belongs to her elder brother...what kind of house was that

2 Likes

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by Walexz02(m): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2013
^^
The thing tire me o!
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by 50calibre(m): 11:34am On Apr 18, 2013
onye ego: My friends sister once introduced a girl to me, she brought her to my car n excused herself, I called her on her mobile n she told that she has brought d girl, what else do I need her for?

I started my car n drove her straight to a hotel even though she was asking me where I was taking her to, I didn't respond until we got to the hotel room.
She said I was a kidnapper, that she will start shouting if I didn't take her back, but I refused.

I only took her back d next morning.
She calls me often now she says she has fallen in love with me.

Life of a woman, who can understand it?

Oya, OP share ur own grin

And you think that's funny? You drove a girl to a hotel against her will despite protests from her and you don't seem to understand the gravity of what you did. You are lucky she didn't press charges cos if she did you would be singing a different song, just try such in a developed country and see.

Go ask mike Tyson and Kobe Bryan

3 Likes

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by iebanehita(m): 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2013
50calibre:

And you think that's funny? You drove a girl to a hotel against her will despite protests from her and you don't seem to understand the gravity of you did. You are lucky age didn't press charges cos if she did you would be singing a different song, just try such in a developed country and see.

U̶̲̥̅̊ b olodo o. U̶̲̥̅̊ actuali thot d naija babe meant dt?..mscheew!,,,I weak for U̶̲̥̅̊.
I bet U̶̲̥̅̊, she was evn njoyin d ride.

@OP,,, BUh U̶̲̥̅̊ don spoil finish sha. So, Your̶̲̥̅̊ brox jt troway used condom for dustbin witout tying it I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a nylon n U̶̲̥̅̊ evn located it sef.

4 Likes

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by 50calibre(m): 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
iebanehita:

U̶̲̥̅̊ b olodo o. U̶̲̥̅̊ actuali thot d naija babe meant dt?..mscheew!,,,I weak for U̶̲̥̅̊.
I bet U̶̲̥̅̊, she was evn njoyin d ride.

@OP,,, BUh U̶̲̥̅̊ don spoil finish sha. So, u̶̲̥̅̊R̶̲̥̅̊ brox jt troway used condom for dustbin witout tying it I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a nylon n U̶̲̥̅̊ evn located it sef.

Go and learn how to type properly and in a coherent fashion, then come back and make your point. I don't read gibberish.

5 Likes

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by nichole2(f): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
Dum a*s*s, my house is crazy I don't need to tell u wat goes on in my family , am sure. Ur eyes are dim to read de question. Well we are not here to. Judge. Or Give explanations or tell why. , we just. Want to know. Crazy tings. One has done in dere life , yeah so buzz off

2 Likes

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by Kgdavid(m): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2013
nichole2 i am sorry if i offended you with my post.

2 Likes

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by nichole2(f): 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2013
All good friend. No ish bro cheesy
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by 190: 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
Page booked for future reference
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by Temismith(f): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2013
Dey was dis guy dat used to claim to have a big john thomas, he was bathing one time and i was peeping to confirm, undecidedundecided #seeing is believing#

1 Like

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by frederal(m): 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2013

U are wicked!
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by BeautfulB(f): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2013
My guy licking my punny,unknown to us dat am seeing my menses...we noticed after every... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by onyeego(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
50calibre:

And you think that's funny? You drove a girl to a hotel against her will despite protests from her and you don't seem to understand the gravity of what you did. You are lucky she didn't press charges cos if she did you would be singing a different song, just try such in a developed country and see.

Mr developed country, the topic said the craziest thing one has done or are u a learner grin
There always that joy of victory when u subdue a woman, try it.

Don't try it or you go to jail tongue
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by onyeego(m): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
Beautful.B:
My guy licking my punny,unknown to us dat am seeing my menses...we noticed after every... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Say wat
#faints

1 Like

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by CharlesShaw(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
Came inside a Chics mouth when iPromised not to.
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by 50calibre(m): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
Beautful.B:

This is the most disgusting thing I've ever heard. This is the kind of thing that gets a king dethroned during ancient times.

2 Likes

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by nichole2(f): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
Beautful.B:
. Omg dat guy would probably not forget dat experience. Hahahahahahaha grin.
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by fitzmayowa: 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
Beautful.B:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2013

Did u live in Hugo Grotus' time ,where life was short, nasty and brutish?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wats Ur Rship Status Ryt Now!....no Lies / What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only / 'this Backside Will Not Be Raped By Any Uncle In The Lord'-actress Shows Bumbum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.