Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex (10116 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by 4words: 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
Beautful.B:
To all, I know is disgusting but he deserves it...is a cheat and a player...first I felt petty 4 him bt now he deserves more than dat.
Damn you'r nasty. I believe while he was licking it, you were enjoying it. Now he is a player and a cheat that deserves that sh*t.
How many players and cheats have you given blood to... Mtcheeeeew
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 22, 2013
Beautful.B:
To all, I know is disgusting but he deserves it...is a cheat and a player...first I felt petty 4 him bt now he deserves more than dat.

I thought you were joking, that's inhumane .if he cheats on you just break up with him. That's seriously evil and disgusting angry
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Damn !

U have a vampire for a boyfriend grin
L̃̾☺=Dcheesy=))wink☺L̃̾ , the dude should go for the audition of the next dracula flick...
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by bizzle2: 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2013
and you are realy realy....hold up, wetin I dey do sef, why I go dey follow dis small pikin dey bandy words...do I look to be in a gaming mood to u, I said dt not cos I was judging u , but cos u were stewpid enof to call ur uncle's mate a coc*ck brain
nichole2: . U are. Realy realy s*tu*pi*d. Honestly whosefake story , I have got better things to do dan make up a. Thread. Idiot , wats with de we all need jesus. , , we didn't. Tell anyone to judge. Anyone here., get off my fu*ck*ing page , before I barn , u have no right to talk bullshit about my family. , wen ur not part of it, get. Off my page u fool. , u.need to be taken to a hospital , I don't know why dere. So many stupid people coming to judge des thread. When dey demselves have done things they don't want people to know about. HYPOCRITES.
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by picklejuice(m): 7:32am On Apr 23, 2013
Beautful.B:

U are possessed! U be blood bank ? But i blame dat guy too, doesnt he know how blood tastes like?

Rule#1: Never go downtown in the dark, you gotta see what you're eating!

2 Likes

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by andyanders: 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2013
f smiley
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by andyanders: 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
sleeping with four ladies at a time and having four of them same night.I was 18yrs and they were 16,17 ys and 17 and half.
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by Abbey2sam(m): 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2013
nichole2: In my family dere are a lot of guys am de only female , my mum said she prayed hard to have me , , and am very close to my brothers. And uncles, cousins who are all males I guess dats why. Am realy matured for my age , like I have seen , heared , experienced a lot in life.

What has this got to do with the topic
SMH
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by Abbey2sam(m): 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2013
onye ego:
Say wat
#faints
#Die
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by MrCork: 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
..Annaals**.. wink
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by Abbey2sam(m): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2013
@nicole, like seriously you're lying
And if your not, then your family is a mess,I'm soRry to say,

Next time you wanna fake a story to get pples attention..........better check the content
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by Mindependent(f): 2:48am On Apr 30, 2013
Gave him a bj in a public place embarassed it felt so good tbh cool

3 Likes

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by MrCork: 7:41am On Apr 30, 2013
Mindependent: Gave him a bj in a public place embarassed it felt so good tbh cool

....DAMMM....BABY CAN WE HOOOK UP!!!! tongue
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 30, 2013
First time of trying anal and what i brought out was a d/ick full of shit eew
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 30, 2013
ayswags: First time of trying anal and what i brought out was a d/ick full of shit eew
what's with nairaland and changing words seriously seun needs a good beating
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by sweetguy10(m): 9:52am On Apr 30, 2013
Talking about crazy things that have been done to the Opp. sex Ahhhh ! my middle name Itself is crazy . I've done countless crazy things but I'll summarize some .

I poosie-hit two of my elder sister's friends and when the both of them got to know they thought I'm one small boy they could beat up , I slapped one of them ( the one I out-banged grin) silly and my elder sister was dumbfounded . She could not even support her friends because they "disappointed me" . Now we laugh over it anyway and my sister told me after about two weeks of not talking with me that i'm a "bad crazy boy" . Buhahahahahahahaha

Myself and about four other friends were free-screwing one babe like that for Over a month and she was so dumb to think that none of us told each other about the chicken styles etc she performs . Then we made one funny plan , I was in the room with her and Voila ! my friends came In naked with bulging pricks ..hahahahahaha , we screwed hell and heaven combined out of her that she forgot to wear her pant . She managed to wear her Jeans but forgot her pants , the next day I went to her house and gave her elder brother her pant . You guys need to see the look on his face , he is the type of guys that trusted his sister with his life . grin grin Damn i can still see the freaked out look . hihihihihih

Lots and Lots of crazier experience , gotta stop damn ! maybe I should start a thread undecided
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by matrixx(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
you are the antichrist
i pray sumthin worse doesnt happen to your dawta in future. mumu

sweetguy10: Talking about crazy things that have been done to the Opp. sex Ahhhh ! my middle name Itself is crazy . I've done countless crazy things but I'll summarize some .

I poosie-hit two of my elder sister's friends and when the both of them got to know they thought I'm one small boy they could beat up , I slapped one of them ( the one I out-banged grin) silly and my elder sister was dumbfounded . She could not even support her friends because they "disappointed me" . Now we laugh over it anyway and my sister told me after about two weeks of not talking with me that i'm a "bad crazy boy" . Buhahahahahahahaha

Myself and about four other friends were free-screwing one babe like that for Over a month and she was so dumb to think that none of us told each other about the chicken styles etc she performs . Then we made one funny plan , I was in the room with her and Voila ! my friends came In naked with bulging pricks ..hahahahahaha , we screwed hell and heaven combined out of her that she forgot to wear her pant . She managed to wear her Jeans but forgot her pants , the next day I went to her house and gave her elder brother her pant . You guys need to see the look on his face , he is the type of guys that trusted his sister with his life . grin grin Damn i can still see the freaked out look . hihihihihih

Lots and Lots of crazier experience , gotta stop damn ! maybe I should start a thread undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by buklan4realyah(f): 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
nichole2: I was fighting with one of my male cousins. So one day he asked me to prepare tea. For. Him. , I was. 10years old. , I went to de dustbin. Got. One of my older brothers. Used condom filled with semen. Poured. It into de tea. And served. My. Cousin. , de. Funny thing. He. Was. Even. Drinking de tea lavishly. , till today I can't tell him , he would probably not forgive me. Hahahahahaha grin.

baddoooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by donglazy(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
nichole2: I was fighting with one of my male cousins. So one day he asked me to prepare tea. For. Him. , I was. 10years old. , I went to de dustbin. Got. One of my older brothers. Used condom filled with semen. Poured. It into de tea. And served. My. Cousin. , de. Funny thing. He. Was. Even. Drinking de tea lavishly. , till today I can't tell him , he would probably not forgive me. Hahahahahaha grin.
(Yawning)I pray I believe this,its too quack for me to believe,next time try something more catchy
Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by MySmallWorld: 7:37pm On May 09, 2013
bizzle*:
c*ock brain? lol, I laff in Swahili, u dnt wana go dere with me sweedie, trust me, ...well ure certainly used to cocks flying arnd in ur house, I suppose ur parents do it in the living room aint it...nansenze, ure either telling som fake shiitty story or ur whole bloody family needs comprehensive psychiatric evaluation, matter of fact y'all need Jesus. grin

I don't think she's lying. I've seen saliva and urine mixed in water for someone by a little kid of about 10-12. The morale of the story be careful how Ü offend kids because they ςªŋ't lash out Ü'd be surprised what some of them ςªŋ do.
Also, have an open mind. If Ü grew up in a right as rain family it doesn't mean everyone did or that they are dark as coal, we're more than a billion ppl on earth with different lives. Appreciate their stories. It doesn't mean Ü hv to like it, but don't insult someone for sharing and letting Ü knw something like this could happen.

http://inez-mysmallworld..com

1 Like

Re: Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex by danbrowndmf(m): 7:55am On Apr 14, 2016
nichole2:
I was fighting with one of my male cousins. So one day he asked me to prepare tea. For. Him. , I was. 10years old. , I went to de dustbin. Got. One of my older brothers. Used condom filled with semen. Poured. It into de tea. And served. My. Cousin. , de. Funny thing. He. Was. Even. Drinking de tea lavishly. , till today I can't tell him , he would probably not forgive me. Hahahahahaha grin.
as a 10year old girl,did u actually know that was a condom? Or u did it out of ignorance?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Some Nigerian Girls This Boring? (pic) / 'this Backside Will Not Be Raped By Any Uncle In The Lord'-actress Shows Bumbum / Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.