Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Exposed! Allegations That Redeemed Pastor Adeboye Is A CIA Agent - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposed! Allegations That Redeemed Pastor Adeboye Is A CIA Agent (2404 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) / Adeboye Is Not Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed! Allegations That Redeemed Pastor Adeboye Is A CIA Agent by modicum: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2013
Nigeria is one liberally sentimental society where what you write or say about religious idols are quick to be termed as blasphemy but truth be told, Nigerians are being taken for granted and it`s high time we take our destiny in our hands by making our leaders answerable to some of the financial calamities the country has been plunged into over the years.

By estimation, according to international analysts, Nigeria is meant to be one of the most prosperous nations in the world owing to its staggering production of about 2.4 million barrels of oil everyday and with the price of oil pegged at $93.61 a barrel, our dear country earns a whopping $224 million income a day, and this is just from crude oil sales. With its geopolitical power and economic resources, I doubt if any country would have the power and financial might to change the course of black/African civilization like Nigeria had our leaders not corrupt. Nigerian citizens are probably the worst treated in the world with the recent research saying it`s the worst place for any baby to be born especially this year, 2013. Where are all these monies? Before we serve you this story, please check Ezekiel 8:12, He said to me, “Son of a man, have you seen what the elders of the house of Israel are doing in darkness, each at the shrine of his own idols? They say, “The Lord does not see us; the Lord has forsaken the land.”
It is an unbelievable story of the revered man of God, the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye who`s alleged to be involved in a dirty import duty deals, and this are obviously not one of those framed up stories, there are verifiable facts and figures, the man who`s fondly referred to as Daddy G.O by obsessed Redeemed Church patrons worldwide is in a centre of a serious controversy. Daddy G.O is being alleged to have connections with the CIA and not just that, he`s said to have evaded import duty severally to the extent that, he has cheated and cause the country over N20 billion loss in revenue generation. Below is a text of what an international broadcast journalist and erstwhile editor of Yahoo Canada got after a thorough undercover investigation. It is as mind boggling as anybody could think.

“Enoch Adejare Adeboboye is a Nigerian pastor and General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, but he`s also a CIA agent. His church in the Silver Spring area of Maryland, USA has been infiltrated by the CIA, America's SSS called the Central Intelligence Agency. A major number of prominent US-based Nigerians are in the church and if they dare me, I will mention their names ONE by ONE. I have played undercover in the church for some time. You see, Adeboye's congregation there is led by one pastor Ghandi Olaoye, a greedy pastor leading Hesus House, DC, who claims his church's praise is high, the worship is intense and the word is uncompromising. He is currently the coordinator in charge of convention and special projects for RCCG.

Recently, some prominent US based Doctors/LOUD mouth Nigerians opened their mouth at president Jonathan's government demanding who the Senators funding Boko Haram are? They were so loud and insulting that they should have stood in the middle of Maiduguri or Kaduna to make those claims. These brainwashed MORONS once gave Ghandi a brand new Mercedes Benz for his 50th birthday, he spent their money lavishly on his party and ultimately, he'll poison them like Jim Jones when they are all done in his CULT. They are using your money for funding parties, cars and more.

Adeboye was linked to a scandalous import duty waiver said to have cost Nigeria a whooping N20 Billion in revenue loss between 2006 and 2007. The deal was facilitated by Ghandi. All their lavish stealing and spending, now the CIA is in there with them. What they don't know is that they can use this to ruin the rest of Nigeria and their congregation brainwashed here. I saw the 2006, RCCG import waiver of N9, 831, 109, 309. 00 through certificate no., BO/REV/12235/S.2/T.133 to import construction materials; generators and vehicles. The value of the imports was N49, 155, 546, 846. 00. In 2007, another import waiver was granted.

This time through a certificate number BO/R10260/V111/161, RCCG was granted rights to import building/construction materials with value put at N48, 988, 454, 876. 00 with a total waiver of N9, 757, 690, 975. 20. The two waivers total N19, 588, 800, 284.20, while the bulk transactions amount to N98,144,347,130.20. Also 300 luxury cars with value put at $6,923,000, 100 Jeeps (SUV) valued at $8,000,000, Video Equipment valued at $12,000,000.00, were all part of the shady import deals. Adeboye and Ghandi may have escaped jail term this time but that does not prevent me from RIPPING his stealing for you.

The CIA is watching. They may be working for them. Look at you, you broke ass poor calling a thief your MAN OF GOD! He is the Man of the DEVIL!”.
REPENT! Adeb-OLE!
REPENT Ghandi Ola-OLE!
Enuff!
#FreeTheCongregation
Stop reading the bible!
Get the Holy Boble
A version where the pages are put to work!

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo

http://news.naij.com/31243.html
Re: Exposed! Allegations That Redeemed Pastor Adeboye Is A CIA Agent by tomzman: 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
Get a life OP.
Re: Exposed! Allegations That Redeemed Pastor Adeboye Is A CIA Agent by ARareGem(f): 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
Must everybody start a thread?
Re: Exposed! Allegations That Redeemed Pastor Adeboye Is A CIA Agent by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
@ OP ur story is not genuine , had it being genuine nothing stops them from going to arrest him, with all the evidence they claim to have, because from my knowlege i know religious heads don't have no immunity clause! so I'll say ur story is saddled n tainted with an untold and unimaginable Falsehood, go look for something to do with ur boring n jobless ass , or u canPM me I'll get u a lil Job
Re: Exposed! Allegations That Redeemed Pastor Adeboye Is A CIA Agent by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
In every lie, their is an iota of a simple truth. The fact is, the truth is harder to swallow. I will not say this story is 100 percent correct, neither will I say its 100 percent false. Adeboye said " his jet was for God's work", there u smell foul play.
Jesus, when he climbed the donkey, was a sign of humility. Dis aside doh.
Non of these religious leadesr, who claim to be holy, have ever spoken against most of these heinous and utter obvious wicked acts of those in political power and position.
During the subsidy removal era, non of them came out, except pastor tunde Bakare.
You will obviously know that, these church leaders are political in nature, only that they are authoritarian in nature and with most of them practising a monachical and feudalistic type of government, of there churches.
To d previous posters, it is obvious that you are shallow minded and never want to give a deeper tot to what the Op wrote.
Re: Exposed! Allegations That Redeemed Pastor Adeboye Is A CIA Agent by tobechi74: 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
iimagine adeboye with a gun spying on chriminal
Re: Exposed! Allegations That Redeemed Pastor Adeboye Is A CIA Agent by Creatrixity(m): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2013
tobechi74: iimagine adeboye with a gun spying on chriminal
Lmko!e go fit am sha..
Re: Exposed! Allegations That Redeemed Pastor Adeboye Is A CIA Agent by Degis(m): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2013
Only the gullible will believe this mumu spreading patently false news about God's Servant. The Import Waivers were duly authorized by the Olusegun Obasanjo Administration and were utilized accordingly. Kemi Olunloyo is patently mentally deficient and as such she spreads false news about people she cannot even untie their shoe lace.

You, haters should get a life, it doesn't hurt
Re: Exposed! Allegations That Redeemed Pastor Adeboye Is A CIA Agent by Yornandrew: 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
Keep Shut. Don't post lies again. You here
Re: Exposed! Allegations That Redeemed Pastor Adeboye Is A CIA Agent by plaetton: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
True that the import waivers were authorized by Obasanjo, but the cars in question were sold commercially for profit. That was the fraud. The waivers were obtained uuser false pretense. That is violation of section 419 of criminal code.
Re: Exposed! Allegations That Redeemed Pastor Adeboye Is A CIA Agent by rezzy: 7:08am On Apr 20, 2013
Shame on you, i dont blame you that's
what poverty can cause. Why say it on
nairaland? Since you are so mouthed, why
not go to NTA or AIT or better still CNN
and do the exposure.
If you want to know better or you need to
see the receipt (on import duties) he paid
on all those things he imported, you can
go to his house and mind you if you need
transport fare, call me on this number to
collect it 08132406054. Thanks
Re: Exposed! Allegations That Redeemed Pastor Adeboye Is A CIA Agent by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2013
Exposed!!!!!!!! Rev. Kumuyi (deeper life G.O) is an FBI agent, there is d pic everywhere of him with dia uniform
Re: Exposed! Allegations That Redeemed Pastor Adeboye Is A CIA Agent by patagbidi: 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
KEMI u are just an agent of darkness.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Laugh At Creationists? [video Series] / Christ Is The Ultimate Goal Of Christianity / Difference Between A Roman Catholic Church And Catholic Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.