Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Travelling To China..make Enquiries Here!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To China..make Enquiries Here!! (14405 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To China..make Enquiries Here!! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
China is no doubt one of the best countries in the world..its technogical and economic strenght is quite overwhelmin that i cant jst wait to be part of it..hence,suggestion and contribution are needed to aid an easy processin of visa(tourist and maybe visit visa)
Re: Travelling To China..make Enquiries Here!! by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 19, 2013
Nairalanderz in china or those that went for a visit..help make the thread informative
Re: Travelling To China..make Enquiries Here!! by ronald4lif(m): 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2013
Wetin you want go do for china, you dey speak chinese
omoteamac: Nairalanderz in china or those that went for a visit..help make the thread informative
Re: Travelling To China..make Enquiries Here!! by DBestDoc(f): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
ronald4lif: Wetin you want go do for china, you dey speak chinese
You dont need to speak chinese before you go to china.

@Op what exactly do you wanna know?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To China..make Enquiries Here!! by chukxie(m): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2013
China is a nice place if you have a valid visa. So before you set out for China please set aside enough money to process your visa extension. It's very difficult to extend visa for Nigeria passport holders. However one way to ensure you are legal in China is by applying for a Chinese language course in one of the various universities the moment you arrive there. I wish you best of luck in your endeavor!..... Zhongguo hua ying ni !

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To China..make Enquiries Here!! by emmabest2000(m): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
coming to china to stay needs preparations
Re: Travelling To China..make Enquiries Here!! by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 23, 2013
D_BestDoc:
You dont need to speak chinese before you go to china.

@Op what exactly do you wanna know?
tank u ma...pls i want to knw au to secure d china biznes visa,d flight fee and the best place in terms of accomodatn..speedy respnse wil be appreciatd..tank u once more
Re: Travelling To China..make Enquiries Here!! by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 23, 2013
chukxie: China is a nice place if you have a valid visa. So before you set out for China please set aside enough money to process your visa extension. It's very difficult to extend visa for Nigeria passport holders. However one way to ensure you are legal in China is by applying for a Chinese language course in one of the various universities the moment you arrive there. I wish you best of luck in your endeavor!..... Zhongguo hua ying ni !
tank u..please au do i secure a visa here in naija witout goin thru an agent?and wat are d various visa classification?
Re: Travelling To China..make Enquiries Here!! by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 23, 2013
emma_best2000: coming to china to stay needs preparations
wat do u mean bro??
Re: Travelling To China..make Enquiries Here!! by DBestDoc(f): 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
omoteamac: tank u ma...pls i want to knw au to secure d china biznes visa,d flight fee and the best place in terms of accomodatn..speedy respnse wil be appreciatd..tank u once more
You dont need to go through any agent for that,check the chinese embassy website, i believe you will find helpful information there.You need a company in china to invite you, your business registration and all what not.

im only 100% sure of student visa process which requires you provide your admission Notice, a JW202 form from the school that already offered you admission,your high school Diploma certificate,Letter from your sponsor and His Bank Statement,a completed Medical Fitness form a flight reservation and attestation letters.These are all you need.(except the process changed)

Again i said you dont have to go through any agent,all you need is information then do things yourself.The chinese embassy is one of the straight forward embassies in Nigeria or at least the one in Abuja.

and flight fee ranges from 250-270 NGN (Emirate return ticket) depending on the airline and the booking time,you can check the website of some Airlines and compare prices.

GoodLuck

1 Like

Re: Travelling To China..make Enquiries Here!! by chukxie(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
D_BestDoc:
You dont need to go through any agent for that,check the chinese embassy website, i believe you will find helpful information there.You need a company in china to invite you, your business registration and all what not.

im only 100% sure of student visa process which requires you provide your admission Notice, a JW202 form from the school that already offered you admission,your high school Diploma certificate,Letter from your sponsor and His Bank Statement,a completed Medical Fitness form a flight reservation and attestation letters.These are all you need.(except the process changed)

Again i said you dont have to go through any agent,all you need is information then do things yourself.The chinese embassy is one of the straight forward embassies in Nigeria or at least the one in Abuja.

and flight fee ranges from 250-270 NGN (Emirate return ticket) depending on the airline and the booking time,you can check the website of some Airlines and compare prices.

GoodLuck

Well spoken.. You've told him all he needs to know.
Re: Travelling To China..make Enquiries Here!! by oluwatosinaa: 12:25am On Aug 10, 2013
Please kindly tell me which hospitals I can go to in order to complete a medical fitness form.
Re: Travelling To China..make Enquiries Here!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
oluwatosinaa: Please kindly tell me which hospitals I can go to in order to complete a medical fitness form.
try usin google,u wl get a very perfect result ther
Re: Travelling To China..make Enquiries Here!! by italent101: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
DBestDoc:

GoodLuck

I need your help @ DBestDoc with China student visa
Re: Travelling To China..make Enquiries Here!! by DBestDoc(f): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
italent101:

I need your help @ DBestDoc with China student visa
What info. do you need?

I think i already listed the required documents on my previous post.
Re: Travelling To China..make Enquiries Here!! by italent101: 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
DBestDoc:
What info. do you need?

I think i already listed the required documents on my previous post.
gained admission into a university dia in China n my fees accommodation +tuition n others less Dan 800k how much should I have in my bank statement after tuition n others v bin paid is it d money that will cover my stay for a year?
Re: Travelling To China..make Enquiries Here!! by DBestDoc(f): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
italent101:
gained admission into a university dia in China n my fees accommodation +tuition n others less Dan 800k how much should I have in my bank statement after tuition n others v bin paid is it d money that will cover my stay for a year?

Your account balance should have enough cash to cover for your entire stay. @ least 6mNGN, this will increase your chances of getting the visa, and will proove that your sponsor can take care of you while in China 'cause you aren't allowed to work there as a student.

You could present an account with less than 6m., who knows, you might just be lucky.
Re: Travelling To China..make Enquiries Here!! by italent101: 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
DBestDoc:

Your account balance should have enough cash to cover for your entire stay. @ least 6mNGN, this will increase your chances of getting the visa, and will proove that your sponsor can take care of you while in China 'cause you aren't allowed to work there as a student.

You could present an account with less than 6m., who knows, you might just be lucky.

according to d embassy dey said my living expense n according to d school my living expense should be around 500-1000rmb per month.. so does it mean I should have something like 15000rmb @ least in my account?
Re: Travelling To China..make Enquiries Here!! by DBestDoc(f): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
italent101:

according to d embassy dey said my living expense n according to d school my living expense should be around 500-1000rmb per month.. so does it mean I should have something like 15000rmb @ least in my account?

I'm not really particular about your living expenses, what is more important is your tuition.
You should have enough cash to cover up for your tuition for @ least 3yrs plus, so you don't end up having an issue of insufficient fund at the embassy.
15k rmb i think isn't up to your tuition per yr and it's less than 500kNGN. I think its too small an amount to present to the embassy as a financial backing.

Pardon my grammar, i'm very busy. Replying you outa a busy schedule.

All the best!
Re: Travelling To China..make Enquiries Here!! by italent101: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
DBestDoc:

I'm not really particular about your living expenses, what is more important is your tuition.
You should have enough cash to cover up for your tuition for @ least 3yrs plus, so you don't end up having an issue of insufficient fund at the embassy.
15k rmb i think isn't up to your tuition per yr and it's less than 500kNGN. I think its too small an amount to present to the embassy as a financial backing.

Pardon my grammar, i'm very busy. Replying you outa a busy schedule.

All the best!
tuition z 16krmb »»#420k n I was asked to pay a year tuition fee
Re: Travelling To China..make Enquiries Here!! by DBestDoc(f): 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
italent101:
tuition z 16krmb »»#420k n I was asked to pay a year tuition fee

shocked :oIs that a medical school? I guess not. ' cause two of my Cousins left for China in may and their first yr fees is 35,000rmb. (Tuition 28,000)
Bottomline is, the amount of money you take to China as a travelling allowance is not really important at this time, what is more important is having a strong financial backup to enable you secure a visa.

I'ld advice you use an account with enough cash. You can actually ask the embassy officers and they will help with more information.

All the best!
Re: Travelling To China..make Enquiries Here!! by italent101: 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
DBestDoc:

shocked :oIs that a medical school? I guess not. ' cause two of my Cousins left for China in may and their first yr fees is 35,000rmb. (Tuition 28,000)
Bottomline is, the amount of money you take to China as a travelling allowance is not really important at this time, what is more important is having a strong financial backup to enable you secure a visa.

I'ld advice you use an account with enough cash. You can actually ask the embassy officers and they will help with more information.

All the best!
Shenyang aerospace university.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To China..make Enquiries Here!! by DBestDoc(f): 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
italent101:
Ok.
All the best!
Re: Travelling To China..make Enquiries Here!! by DBestDoc(f): 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
italent101:

I will help you ask someone who has a link at the embassy the least amount you ought to have as your bank account balance, then i will post here.
Re: Travelling To China..make Enquiries Here!! by italent101: 12:15am On Jul 10, 2014
DBestDoc:

I will help you ask someone who has a link at the embassy the least amount you ought to have as your bank account balance, then i will post here.

okay thanks so much.
Re: Travelling To China..make Enquiries Here!! by DBestDoc(f): 12:29am On Jul 10, 2014
italent101:
okay thanks so much.

My pleasure!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tanker On Fire At Abaji, Along Abuja-Lokoja Expressway / One dead, two injured as truck crashes pedestrians in Anambra / Nigerian Couple In £3.8m UK Benefits Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.