Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Inflation Drops To 8.6 Percent, Lowest In 5 Years - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inflation Drops To 8.6 Percent, Lowest In 5 Years (10989 Views)

Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance / Nigeria Inflation Drops To 8 Percent / Anambra Poverty Rate Lowest In Nigeria - NAPEP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inflation Drops To 8.6 Percent, Lowest In 5 Years by Dreal1247: 10:50am On Apr 19, 2013
[quote author=Obiagelli]
Guy did you hear buhari will contest in 2015, your days are numbered.

Mark it, Buhari can never rule this nation again (unless a divided Nigeria that is northern part which will not still be possibl). He has slaughtered his chances on the altar of ethnicity and religious consciousness. Someone that made the statement that is assumed 2 have given rise to bh. He equally told his supposed running mate (Tunde Bakare) in the last presidential election to sign his resignation letter b4 the election. This shows that he is bent on islamising this nation. Or what do u think.

1 Like

Re: Inflation Drops To 8.6 Percent, Lowest In 5 Years by Mogten(m): 11:00am On Apr 19, 2013
seanet01: Arrant Nonsense.
When a 50KG of Rice just jumped from N8500 to N12,000 and a Kongo of Garri now N200 all the way from N120.
Keep deceiving people
In economics, inflation refers to a rise in the general level of prices of goods and services in an economy over a period of time.It is much broader than just a rise in prices of rice and "garri"

1 Like

Re: Inflation Drops To 8.6 Percent, Lowest In 5 Years by Tintinix: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
I had began to write a response to this post, then i rememebered that most people on this forum loathe to read.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflation

Nigeria and Nigerians.. it is well with you oh!
Re: Inflation Drops To 8.6 Percent, Lowest In 5 Years by snakova(m): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2013
if they like make the inflation rate reach 6%, so long as i cant take 10,000 naira for a decent shopping in central market all na wash.

3 Likes

Re: Inflation Drops To 8.6 Percent, Lowest In 5 Years by sebali: 6:25am On Nov 01, 2014
billante:
We keep getting Good numbers!....external reserve about hitting 50 billion dollars, excess crude acct 7 billion dollars heading to 10 billion, Naira has been very stable for d past 2yrs,a 6.5 percent forcast growth of GDP dis year, 9.8 billion dollars in FDI 2012.......

Who again was saying the economy is at the verge of collapse?

WITH ALL THESE WONDAFUL STATISTICS........OKONJO WAN STILL BORROW $5B DOLLARS TO CUSHION D EFFECT OF OIL PRICE DROP.

SOME PERSONS ARE CONFUSED IN ABUJA
Re: Inflation Drops To 8.6 Percent, Lowest In 5 Years by sebali: 6:36am On Nov 01, 2014
greaterlove:
I think inflation has been in check, i was having a discussion with one of my client on how stable the economy has been under Goodluck Jonathan unlike the unpredictable nature of it during the OBJ era. Anybody in the building industry knows he or she once bought cement for N1900 in this country but now i bought cement for N1600 and between N1500-N1560 if i am buying wholesale depending on the quantity. Though we want more to be done, but we cant deny the fact that the economy is improving.

LIES am a builder cement in warri is still at 1850/1900

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deconstructing The Myth That PMB Is Popular Enough To Win A Free & Fair Election / 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council / Speaker Raises Alarm Over Police Siege On Ekiti Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.