Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Intimate Temptations, Christians How Do You Cope? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Intimate Temptations, Christians How Do You Cope? (14771 Views)

Temptations Vs Our Sight / Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? / Catholic Christians, How Much Do You Know Your Faith?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intimate Temptations, Christians How Do You Cope? by okeyxyz(m): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2013
Vilicious: I went to see my campus fellowship member (female) in her hostel, as I sat in her bed reading a magazine, she came in a short skimpy outfit. She looked so hot but as a christian i know it is wrong to do anything sexual until marriage. So i decided to leave her hostel . She told me to stay, that she had something for me. As i sat in her bed, she push me into the bed came on top of me and beg me to have se.x with her. She said she needed me badly. Apart from this, I have been facing other temptations. I feel like giving in sometimes. This is to those of you who are virgins or those of you who have decide not to have sex again till you get married
have you ever been tempted to have se.x before. Please share the story with us, How did you overcome it, if you fell into the temptation, still share it so that others will learn from your story. Thanks in advance.

Bros, Sex without marriage is not a sin. It is the mindset of the Law of Moses(not of the spirit) that tells us that sex without marriage is sinful. If you understand that the law has been fulfilled and abolished by christ, then you know you have been set free from it's definitions and observance. Therefore, do not subject yourself to this same law that you'd been freed from. S.exual liberty is god's gift. If your mind can grasp this principle, then you can be free indeed.
Re: Intimate Temptations, Christians How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
okeyxyz:

Bros, Sex without marriage is not a sin. It is the mindset of the Law of Moses(not of the spirit) that tells us that sex without marriage is sinful. If you understand that the law has been fulfilled and abolished by christ, then you know you have been set free from it's definitions and observance. Therefore, do not subject yourself to this same law that you'd been freed from. S.exual liberty is god's gift. If your mind can grasp this principle, then you can be free indeed.
May God help you in Jesus name(Amen).
The new testament was written after the abolishment of the law.So let me quote from there.
1 corinthians 6 vs 13b "Now the body is not for fornication but for the Lord and the Lord for the body.
18 "Every sin that a man doeth is without the body,but he that commiteth fornication sinneth against his own body.
2 corinthians 3vs 16and 17 " Know ye not that your body is the temple of the holy spirit and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you.
IF ANY MAN DEFILE THE TEMPLE OF GOD,HIM SHALL GOD DESTROY,FOR THE TEMPLE OF GOD IS HOLY,WHICH TEMPLE YE ARE
2nd Timothy 2vs22a "FLEE ALSO YOUTHFUL LUSTS.
I remain ur brother,Benjamin Osita N(casor:presco chapter,EBSU)

2 Likes

Re: Intimate Temptations, Christians How Do You Cope? by okeyxyz(m): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
^^^
That fornication is a sin is not in doubt, the question is: So what is fornication?? You are still defining fornication according to how the Law of Moses defined it. That Law is fulfilled & abolished, so you shouldn't follow it's definitions anymore.

1 Like

Re: Intimate Temptations, Christians How Do You Cope? by greatgenius: 4:47am On Apr 22, 2013
Vilicious: I went to see my campus fellowship member (female) in her hostel, as I sat in her bed reading a magazine, she came in a short skimpy outfit. She looked so hot but as a christian i know it is wrong to do anything sexual until marriage. So i decided to leave her hostel . She told me to stay, that she had something for me. As i sat in her bed, she push me into the bed came on top of me and beg me to have se.x with her. She said she needed me badly. Apart from this, I have been facing other temptations. I feel like giving in sometimes. This is to those of you who are virgins or those of you who have decide not to have sex again till you get married
have you ever been tempted to have se.x before. Please share the story with us, How did you overcome it, if you fell into the temptation, still share it so that others will learn from your story. Thanks in advance.
why woud anyone repress sexual energy coursing through their body ,one of if not the most powerful yet basic of creative forces.. If only some of you knew the creative power of se.xual intimacy.. se.x is the creators gift to humans..

1. Let the choice to abstain from se.x be of your own choosing and not because a religious doctrine or bible say so~the bible is the least purveyor of truth in anything se.xual....there is a reason why the creators and proponents of the bible and religion in general frowns and view sexually intimacy as a sin--it really has nothing to do with "sin" or unholiness etc etc .. there is absolutely nothing sinful about sex. Nothing.. Sex is HOLY...

2. My advice is to be intimate with said girl if both of you like each other and there is mutual consent . Enjoy the act with every fiber of your being and feel guilty not.. you are not sinning or breaking any law..neither will you go to hell for it- it does not exist..
Re: Intimate Temptations, Christians How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 22, 2013
okeyxyz: ^^^
That fornication is a sin is not in doubt, the question is: So what is fornication?? You are still defining fornication according to how the Law of Moses defined it. That Law is fulfilled & abolished, so you shouldn't follow it's definitions anymore.
U're becoming beyond redemption! So,what is fornication in mosaic law? Explain with biblical references.The last tym I checked,d letter to corinthians and Timothy are still in the new testament.
Untill u explain,pls keep ur mouth shut.
And u write like an underage.Pls go and pick either "My book of the bible story,chike and the river,bina at the supermarket or day by day and read.
1 corinthians 13vs11 "when I was a child,I spake,understood and thought as a child"
Re: Intimate Temptations, Christians How Do You Cope? by okeyxyz(m): 7:16am On Apr 22, 2013
greatgenius:
1. Let the choice to abstain from se.x be of your own choosing and not because a religious doctrine or bible say so~ the bible is the least purveyor of truth in anything se.xual....there is a reason why the creators and proponents of the bible and religion in general frowns and view sexually intimacy as a sin--it really has nothing to do with "sin" or unholiness etc etc .. there is absolutely nothing sinful about sex. Nothing.. Sex is HOLY...

I know every religion that read the bible has misunderstood it till today, therefore they go on to enforce doctrines that the gospel did not preach, but for you to come and declare the the bible is no purveyor of truth... clearly demonstrates that you have no idea(like the ignorants, religious, seculars, etc) what it's true message are. It is the same bible i use as a witness to my gospel of s.exual liberty as a gift from god. You my friend, are judging(misjudging)this bible based on the ignorance/misunderstanding of it's proponents, and that shows you do not apply spiritual wisdom in your evaluations.
Re: Intimate Temptations, Christians How Do You Cope? by greatgenius: 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
okeyxyz:

I know every religion that read the bible has misunderstood it till today, therefore they go on to enforce doctrines that the gospel did not preach, but for you to come and declare the the bible is no purveyor of truth... clearly demonstrates that you have no idea(like the ignorants, religious, seculars, etc) what it's true message are. It is the same bible i use as a witness to my gospel of s.exual liberty as a gift from god. You my friend, are judging(misjudging)this bible based on the ignorance/misunderstanding of it's proponents, and that shows you do not apply spiritual wisdom in your evaluations.
ok my friend stop pulling a strawman. When did the word least come to mean the same thing as the word no...

Look here god brother I know everything about the bible than you could imagine and I am afraid you are the ignorant one here. I also don't think you understand the difference between a judgment and an OBSERVATION... I repeat the bible is a least purveyor of truth on sexual matters..in fact also on a lot of things.. there are more false in the bible than truths god brother,unless you fail to see..

BTW if it a discussion you seek I don't have the time for it.(you are shouting my gospel of sexu.al liberty and yet making statements like fornication is a sin without a doubt - lol how sex.ally liberated are you really god brother ).. I did one with you a while back that led nowhere due to your lack of understanding and ignorance even of the man you follow and worship - jesus
Re: Intimate Temptations, Christians How Do You Cope? by tpia5: 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
well, the basic premise of temptation is you have something which the other party wants, not so?

or vice versa.
Re: Intimate Temptations, Christians How Do You Cope? by tpia5: 5:13am On Aug 23, 2013

maybe the lady has a quota of men she's supposed to sleep with and she was getting desperate because she was still short?

ritual things.
Re: Intimate Temptations, Christians How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
ylaa:

WETIN BE THIS? DONT YYOU HAVE A BETTER TOPIC TO DISCUSS THAN YOUR URGE FOR SEX? TELL US YOU DID IT THAN THIS LIE COS I KNOW MEN CANNOT RESIST THE URGE FOR SEX, WHEN ONCE IT HITS THEM LIKE DIS, THEY EVEN FORGET THEIR NAMES. NEXT TIME POST SOMETHING BETTER. AM TIRED OF THIS SEX STUFF ON NAIRALAND.
k
Re: Intimate Temptations, Christians How Do You Cope? by tpia1: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
As i sat in her bed, she push me into the bed came on top of me and beg me to have se.x with her. She said she needed me badly

juicy story sha.

very salacious.
Re: Intimate Temptations, Christians How Do You Cope? by tpia1: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
lord have mercy.
Re: Intimate Temptations, Christians How Do You Cope? by tpia1: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
ylaa:

WETIN BE THIS? DONT YYOU HAVE A BETTER TOPIC TO DISCUSS THAN YOUR URGE FOR SEX? TELL US YOU DID IT THAN THIS LIE COS I KNOW MEN CANNOT RESIST THE URGE FOR SEX, WHEN ONCE IT HITS THEM LIKE DIS, THEY EVEN FORGET THEIR NAMES. NEXT TIME POST SOMETHING BETTER. AM TIRED OF THIS SEX STUFF ON NAIRALAND.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Anyone Ascend Into Heaven Before Jesus Or Not? / 256 Odu Ifa ~ Ifa Religion / Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.