Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Do You Think Am Handsome - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do You Think Am Handsome (45953 Views)

Need A Female Friend In Lagos Am Handsome Too / Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? / Ishilove( I Think Am Inlove Wit U Please Give Me Small Attension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Idowuogbo(f): 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
ọmọ_τó_dùn: You are comically ugly. Your ugliness is the type that prompts folks to share on facebook/twitter/google+.

The Yorubas will say, "Ari iru eleyi ri afi n da eru ba oloro ni."

But I beg to differ with the elders. Emi oti ri iru eleyi ri o.
Lmfaoo!!! U sick!
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by manny4life(m): 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
When I complained about nigerian men and their chapped lips, I did not have lipgloss in mind.

Sweetie, you have come again, how do u mean chapped lips eh kwa? Abeg don generalize Nigerian men, some are different.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by bjohnsen: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
you are just anoda village boy tongue
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
fruityjojo: Wetin be dis! angry

You're pretty, why not create your own thread?
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
Jezzzz! NLanders!!! I pray make this guy no go commit suicide o Hehehehe.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by megareal: 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmfaoo!!! U sick!
translate abeg grin...I must catch the joke too.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
kunletiwoo:

Don't be surprise, he's got an angel somewhere tripping shocked shocked cheesy
that angel is contraband lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by gfay: 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
gbagyiza: bros let me tell u d truth dos people dat say u ugly r right.u luk like person frm uganda.
I didnt want to comment... but i just had to.. BROS Y NOW? U HARSH OOOOOO LOL
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by manny4life(m): 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
sanb: I tell yah, he's learnt a very bitter lesson.....

A very bitter lesson, he will NEVER pull such stunt again.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2013
ọmọ_τó_dùn: @Aunty Ileke-idi

Eku ojo meta. You still dey for NL prison? Why do you like making fun of your countrymen?

They can keep that ID grin

manny4life:

Sweetie, you have come again, how do u mean chapped lips eh kwa? Abeg don generalize Nigerian men, some are different.

At omotodun ati manny4life, you guys act like ke I'm lying. It was always so hard for me to think about kissing when I was dating Nigerian men. And I've seen so many Nigerian men with nasty, crusty lava-crust lips.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by olaezebala: 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
This thread is hidden cause i don de pity the OP.
But gay sorry guy, y u skipololo like this now?
U FINE true true but u for just remain the village champion way u be and continue de nack Sikira and Abike de go.
Nairaland way u come no go do u any good. Na here u go see person way go tell u how u really look.
Some feel say u look as the product of a free hand sketch by a blind man, n vex cause na so u look for the persin eyes.

Me nitemi no get any problem with u oo but that ororo way de ur lips... Chai and u no say una never pay for the ororo finish us till come use more than half for u lips just to snap, u be mad pikin and ur mama no go like am. Oya sharperly run back to ur kitchen way i know say na outside main building e de, make u return small of the ororo back.

wicked girl. sorry u be boy abi? u got me confused jare
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
I hope not...
manny4life:

A very bitter lesson, he will NEVER pull such stunt again.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2013
neksummi: You're handsome. Though I laughed sha
if you think this guy is handsome, then you're ultra ugly lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by abdulkayus(m): 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2013
fruityjojo: Wetin be dis! angry

wooooow, i can c u gal, c wat we call beauty here. Me love dos 2 oranges "wink", can i get dem?
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by manny4life(m): 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

They can keep that ID grin

At omotodun ati manny4life, you guys are acting like I'm lying. It was always so hard for me to think about kissing when I was dating Nigerian men. And I've seen so many Nigerian men with nasty, crusty lava-crust lips.

Abeg, abeg... No come insult us na, what is it? angry angry angry

Imagine the insult "nasty crusty lava-crust lip", chei, I don die... You are who you date, shey your own lips dey like that? grin grin

Eh don't worry, my own isn't crusty and nasty but FIRM and can latch onto anything. grin
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by fonssy(f): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
Laugh don make me roll off my bed. Seriuosly dude lip gloss and powder? You resemble these KD boys way be security for my area.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by dnawah(m): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
rokiatu: @Poster, heres my sugestion, dry that saliva off your lip, get a neat hair cut put wave in it if possible, Get some lotion for extremely dry skin, drink more water you look dehydrated, get better clothes, and get out of the village and you will be a drop dead gorgeous guy. smiley smiley smiley

Chai!u wicked small kwa o!grin
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by omotodun1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
At omotodun ati manny4life, you guys act like ke I'm lying. It was always so hard for me to think about kissing when I was dating Nigerian men. And I've seen so many Nigerian men with nasty, crusty lava-crust lips.

**ọmọ_τó_dùn falls from mango tree**. See as you finish us. Anyway, God dey. grin
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
Raymondfancy: Some say am handsome why some say am ugly, there are many occassion where girls said to me i appreciate ur finest is it true that am dat much handsome? what is ur views?

Heheheheheh Lol-ing like crazy grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by ebamma(m): 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
My guy nothing do you,50percent of people yabbing u on dis thread are more ugly than segun arinze, one man's handsome is another man's ugly, dont let anybody make u lose your self esteem, enjoy your life

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by manny4life(m): 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
sanb: I hope not...

This is not matter of hope, but certainty.

They say experience is the best teacher... cheesy
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by fonssy(f): 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
Laugh don make me roll off my bed. Seriuosly dude lip gloss and powder? You resemble these KD boys way be security men for my area.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
manny4life:

This is not matter of hope, but certainty.

They say experience is the best teacher... cheesy
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Afritop(m): 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
THIS REMINDS ME OF TALES OF NEW MASQUERADE
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by manny4life(m): 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
ọmọ_τó_dùn:

**ọmọ_τó_dùn falls from mango tree**. See as you finish us. Anyway, God dey. grin

Can you imagine, "Nigerian men" with crusty nasty lips? Now I see why OP had to use lip gloss to polish his lips. grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by dani1luv: 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
And so, an animal just escaped from the zoo?

Wetin be this?
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
manny4life:

Can you imagine, "Nigerian men" with crusty nasty lips? Now I see why OP had to use lip gloss to polish his lips. grin
*falls into ogbunike cave* grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
manny4life:

Abeg, abeg... No come insult us na, what is it? angry angry angry

Imagine the insult "nasty crusty lava-crust lip", chei, I don die... You are who you date, shey your own lips dey like that? grin grin

Eh don't worry, my own isn't crusty and nasty but FIRM and can latch onto anything. grin

Lol no, my lips are full, soft and succulent grin

Opposite attracts nau. I don suffer sha grin I learned that no be by force to date Nigerian men grin cheesy embarassed

Lemme see those lips of yours.......she me proof na tongue
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by bidexmat(m): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2013
Raymondfancy: Some say am handsome why some say am ugly,there are many occassion where girls said to me i appreciate ur finest is it true that am dat much handsome?what is ur views?
u 2 fine o. Ur lips glows lyk sai na grease n engine oil na im u robb. Dias a tendency u fit b homo! 15 years in jail on da mountain!
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by omotodun1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2013
manny4life: Can you imagine, "Nigerian men" with crusty nasty lips? Now I see why OP had to use lip gloss to polish his lips. grin

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Chinekeeeeeee.............

I doubt it was lip gloss. That thing is too shiny. It has to be ororo (groundnut oil).
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Adanyebe(m): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2013
guy is that u or a drawing? I cant believe you had to confidently post that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Iice Can I Meet You? / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! / April Born Reloaded»»

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.