Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Do You Think Am Handsome - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do You Think Am Handsome (45951 Views)

Need A Female Friend In Lagos Am Handsome Too / Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? / Ishilove( I Think Am Inlove Wit U Please Give Me Small Attension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2013
Son, look straight into ma eye and tell me the truth!
Do i look like spatacus?

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by fonssy(f): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2013
The boy still dey secondary school, check out the last pic
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by yoged(m): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2013
@ op. You are wicked.oh no. I eventually vomited on my precious food. Are you really from this planet Gosh. Fugly.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by abdulkayus(m): 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
Kaiiiiiii, NL, c as una jus finish dis guy flawlessly. OP, u too 4uk up.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by myweb(m): 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
You try small ooooo. You try pass many of us sef but remenber to dey take ur mama wrapper off that permanent hanger... grin grin
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by omotodun1(m): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2013
If the OP were an American, I would have never made fun of him! Not because I am more sensitive toward Americans but because they will go and commit suicide after an online bashing.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by manny4life(m): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Lol no, my lips are full, soft and succulent grin

Opposite attracts nau. I don suffer sha grin I learned that no be by force to date Nigerian men grin cheesy embarassed

Lemme see those lips of yours.......she me proof na tongue

You mean as full as that of "NE-YO"? grin grin

Opposite ke? No be by force, true sha, but those me think you're exaggerating the crusty lips na, haba...

See my lips? grin grin grin Eh don't worry, the lips are intact, I have to see your succulent one first... cheesy grin
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2013
ọmọ_τó_dùn:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Chinekeeeeeee.............

I doubt it was lip gloss. That thing is too shiny. It has to be ororo (groundnut oil).
Ororo doesn't stick like that. It looks like he emptied a full bottle of lip gloss on his lips.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by oluomad(m): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2013
finally akpors reveals himself!! well done akpors
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Rebsy(f): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2013
Wtf! Scary movie! U no try @ all. Whats wit d powder n lipgloss? U look like s typical village boy I see in arum bayan dutse in nasarawa state where u pay 1k 4 bike b4 u reach d village.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by justscorch: 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
Oluwaseun Osewa u dey fucck up wella,pls delete my account
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by zig2ryme04: 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
cant stop laughing! grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by omotodun1(m): 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
ebamma: My guy nothing do you,50percent of people yabbing u on dis thread are more ugly than segun arinze, one man's handsome is another man's ugly, dont let anybody make u lose your self esteem, enjoy your life

My guy I disagree. I have never seen any man this pristinely and laughably ugly. I am not a looker myself; however, compared to the OP, I am Brad Pitt.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by omotodun1(m): 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
ItsModella:
Ororo doesn't stick like that. It looks like he emptied a full bottle of lip gloss on his lips.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by manny4life(m): 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
ọmọ_τó_dùn:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Chinekeeeeeee.............

I doubt it was lip gloss. That thing is too shiny. It has to be ororo (groundnut oil).

No, that is some FAKE lip gloss he used. No one no be ororo at all... Who wants to rub ororo on his lips, you see how that lips are shining - as bright as the morning star? Even as the picture dull so, the lips stood out, oil doesn;t shine like that. grin
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by abdulkayus(m): 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
Chaiiiiiiiii, c crowd abeg ontop dis handsome dude. LOL. @OP, u don enter one chance
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by fruityjojo(f): 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
Oh MY GOD. Wat have I done! Uploaded d wrong photo! Arggggggggh I should have just gone 2 bed! Disappearin 4 eva! Argggggh!
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
spicyshot:
oooh! Is dat powder? I actually tot it was foundation
hahaha foundation for real,the guy should have used a red lip gloss to make it look more better with the foundation,dem suppose carry the guy go 14 years in jail for that.lol
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Gombs(m): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
...Dis boy behaved like Kenyans, mod com bring am com frnt page for NLders to feast on him..lmao

Dat first pic with lip gloss is sooooo gay eh!...

Dis boy go hate una for dis attack...and him fit be denzel Washington for him villa now, why evuls na? Eh NLderslol
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by manny4life(m): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
ItsModella:

GBAM.

I see women daily, and during drier season, you can see them lip shining... That one no be ororo but serious lip gloss shining.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2013
manny4life:

You mean as full as that of "NE-YO"? grin grin

Opposite ke? No be by force, true sha, but those me think you're exaggerating the crusty lips na, haba...

See my lips? grin grin grin Eh don't worry, the lips are intact, I have to see your succulent one first... cheesy grin

Lol you're a joker grin

But no, I'm not exaggerating mehn.

And wazzup with Nigerian men and squirrel teeth?
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by yusufcarez: 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2013
Lemme see d@ 2nd pix again self.I wan test my laughing strenght......
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mehn that guy is handsomely ugly...Chei, see as Baba God use ugliness take anoint you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE, ain't this your pix?
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by 50calibre(m): 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
ebamma: My guy nothing do you,50percent of people yabbing u on dis thread are more ugly than segun arinze, one man's handsome is another man's ugly, dont let anybody make u lose your self esteem, enjoy your life

It's not matter of others being more ugly than him, it's a matter of confidence and self esteem. Rick Ross, lil wayne, flavour flav, Gucci mane are all ugly, but they ooze confidence, and that admirable.

But a dude who post low resolution pics of his make up riddled face is as fu*ked up as fu*k, it's indicative of low self esteem, poverty, lack of education and exposure, womanising.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by omotodun1(m): 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
If there is one thing all men--and even women--could learn from this, it is confidence. This man is the most confident ugly man I have ever seen. His posture and attitude reflects that of a confident man.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
Another gay that found the internet lipsrsealed *goes to sleep*
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by omotodun1(m): 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
ericcyder: Mehn that guy is handsomely ugly...Chei, see as Baba God use ugliness take anoint you.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by stremy21(m): 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
This joke actually distracted me from feeling the effect of the mad traffic in VI today. Nice joke @ OP grin
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by manny4life(m): 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Lol you're a joker grin

But no, I'm not exaggerating mehn.

And wazzup with Nigerian men and squirrel teeth?

Ah, I'm no joker - are they as full as that of his? no homo

Well, though I've met a few Nigerian guys and though I have no business looking at their lips, I haven't seen one with crusty let alone "double whammy" - crusty + nasty lips. It may because of your location, you're in a drier, sunnier location.

Nigerian men with squirrel teeth? You too get mouth, which one come be squirrel teeth?

You sabi insult Nigerian men, God have mercy on you embarassed
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Pachesky(m): 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
omo free my guy jare even if i havent seen his pics (i removed images cuz i no nid wili wili dream) at least he wz bold enuf 2 post his pics on a public forum.Dat shows confidence well exhibited..not many nlanders can do same.How many even have profile pics to begin with
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by born2fuckpussy: 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
How come he look like Bokoram leader?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Iice Can I Meet You? / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! / April Born Reloaded»»

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.