Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Do You Think Am Handsome - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do You Think Am Handsome (45967 Views)

Need A Female Friend In Lagos Am Handsome Too / Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? / Ishilove( I Think Am Inlove Wit U Please Give Me Small Attension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by GeneralJ(m): 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2013
LOL this thraed

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by omotodun1(m): 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2013
@OP

Pele. Find a very beautiful woman to marry so that it will balance your condition. My only fear is that your understanding of beauty is different from most; ergo, you may end up with an Mgbeke while thinking that you have arrived. Do not subject your future children, if any, to a similar fate. It would be cruel and inhumane. I have talk my own.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
manny4life:

LOL... cheesy cheesy Worry not, my lips are not DRY, I have a chapstick in my car that I use almost all mornings.

You said he has thin lips? shocked shocked Only you don't know how fat his lips are undecided undecided undecided

Lol, pay your damn ticket. It's your type motorist like me hate sharing the roads with, abeg remit your payment ASAP.

Just mornings? By Night time, your lips are as sharp as cheese grater, right?

LOL wow, harsh much, Manny? Abeg, they should have reduced it to $20. I felt like I got ulled over cuz I was black ...jkkk grin grin
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by abbeyty(m): 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
laylow001: Who is the funniest?
1. The man who waves a newscaster while watching tv news
2. A nurse who wakes up a sleeping patient to give him sleeping pills because she forgot to give him the medicine
3. A man who goes to a bank with a spanner to open an account
4. A man who puts a radio in a freezer to listen to cool music
5. A man who lowers the volume of his tv because he wants to read a text message
6. A man who puts perfume on his body to snap a picture…
7. The handsome guy with lip gloss..

all of the above.lol
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
GeneralJ: LOL this thraed

ewww
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by manny4life(m): 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Just mornings? By Night time, your lips are as sharp as cheese grater, right?

LOL wow, harsh much, Manny? Abeg, they should have reduced it to $20. I felt like I got ulled over cuz I was black ...jkkk grin grin

Mornings and evenings na, but my lips still fine grin grin

Reduce it ke? Wait till they slam you a $250 ticket like I've had in DC 2x, then you will not have the mouth to ask for reduction. grin
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by nonso84(m): 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
My Friend please stop deceiving yourself.
Which kind yeye pix be dis?
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by quicksylva(m): 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
MEILYN: And i been tink say i woh woh oo
Guy u beta respect urself b4 dis ur notice me attract some unnecessary yabbing come ur side. No say I no tell you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
manny4life:

Mornings and evenings na, but my lips still fine grin grin

Reduce it ke? Wait till they slam you a $250 ticket like I've had in DC 2x, then you will not have the mouth to ask for reduction. grin
I dont believe you. I think your lips are dry enough to scratch my skin raw. Lemme see it tongue

I felt so embarrassed tho. Standing on the road beside a cops car. Jeez. angry People prolly thinking I stashed illegal weeds angry
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by uche92(m): 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2013
How anyone looks at the first picture without throwing up baffles me
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by HyconBc: 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2013
Guy,shey make I tell fact? No disturb ur self,accept ur fate.............
...*...*U NO Fine !!!
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2013
I just noticed its on the frontpage..LoooL grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by supaeagles(m): 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mr. OP I think your pictures will melt even the heart of Mr Lucifer......especially the first one with 1 kilo of Vaseline on your lips and the other one where you posed with K legs.

Man I need to print out every page on this thread - this is truly a classic.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by tellwisdom: 11:13pm On Apr 18, 2013
ufotuko: no be so,nairaland girls do appreciate good things when they see it,go the thread that talks about handsomeness of nairaland men and see how nl girls appreciated those that are handsome.so na u need to shut that dirty psp truck you call mouth up and face your studies.lol

You are a stupe...You ought to stop typing with those filthy hands of yours
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Coldfeet(f): 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
Announcement!!!! RAYMONDFANCY aka OP the fine boi has quit Nairaland! He says he can't stand it anymore grin grin grin grin grin. Una don pursue am with all this yabis! Lord have mercy!! I don laugh die.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Caracta(f): 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
I showed the first pic to my little niece. She covered her face and said "OJUJU CALABAR".

OP, i apologize on her behalf. She is but a child!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by stephnie44(f): 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
Guy r u ok.idi ka egbe.those chicks must b wearin dat ur cheap goggle.
Aru adia gi
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
This thread is still going grin grin

@kails, duppy dun reach nl grin
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by supaeagles(m): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
CFCfan:
But u have to admit that the OP has a good sense of humour. cool
I agree 100% - we should all indeed thank him for making Thursday 18th April, 2013 a very memorable day in NL

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by tellwisdom: 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Seriously what does lobatan mean?

Defending your twin, are you?

Which twin??..Tell me how many of these people castigating this poor boi don upload their pics for us to judge??

If this same dude spin any key for una face, una go fall for am undecided
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by mascot87(m): 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
Bad bele people, oya show me what anyone of you has created.How can u condemn d beauty of God's creature?My brother,you are just too handsome that is y ladies are running after u as it happens to all other guys. But you dont have to use lipstick in the first picture na angry
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
Raymondfancy: Some say am handsome why some say am ugly,there are many occassion where girls said to me i appreciate ur finest is it true that am dat much handsome?what is ur views?

Stop being so gullible. Those that told you you're handsome probably just said that to get you to do them a favour.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
Hahahhahhhahaha!! The first pic resemble Ada Ameh!!
Dude, u funny o.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
The OP might have taken someone's pic to ridicule that person.

"We are all beautiful and sexily endowed" grin grin
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by quicksylva(m): 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
Big falling of hand @Raymondfancy, I checked the date you registered on nairaland, haba! you are not a learner now. Just Unfollow this thread now, am having a soft spot for you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by tolex34(m): 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
kunletiwoo: Lol... Funny Dude! Anyway, beauty is in the eye of the beholder grin
Beholder sef go fear

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by tolex34(m): 11:38pm On Apr 18, 2013
The guy looks like a Ghost in the first pics
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by vizboy(m): 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2013
Men you funny oh it seems you dont know that asking Nlanders what they think about you is like asking them to crucify you
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
Wow! What a comic relief from the Op & the nairaland crew!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 19, 2013
op. u try. but that vaseline wey dey ur mouth na waste. person fit use am masturbat..e. lol
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by ylaa(f): 12:15am On Apr 19, 2013
you dey decieve yourself. i bet no one has ever said, you are fine let alone handsome. no be by rubbing ororo for lip. go and sit down.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Cdspencer(m): 12:29am On Apr 19, 2013
shocked shocked@OP Are u a She.male? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Iice Can I Meet You? / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! / April Born Reloaded»»

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.