Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,526 members, 7,770,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:33 AM

Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory (27454 Views)

Facebook Is Trying To Kill Facekobo.com - A Nigerian Website / Most Nigerian Website Owners Allow Their Domains To Expire: Why? / Come Let Us Build An ICT Team/organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by dblock(m): 4:14am On Oct 02, 2006
www.tbite.bravehost.com (the most incomplete webpage ever) but when complete will be great (I hope) undecided
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by uzomaeze(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2006
Sup pals, would you want to have fun online?. The bomb has happened!! There is a new online forum site For Nigeria and Nigerians a start for a new Nigeria. Have fun, ask questions participate actively in online discussions, meet interesting  friends and more. All at http://www.egusiland.com

so lets move now to egusiland.com lets talk
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by mj(m): 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2006
www.mjonline.info
Its a site for people to go and learn web design for free and also we have free page layout,buttons and lots more.
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by lovaboi: 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2006
Seun,datz a very nice one.im workn on my site,wn it is completed,ima post it.
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by lovaboi: 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2006
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by lovaboi: 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2006
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by Heav: 1:40am On Oct 17, 2006
www.mototrader.net

I ran into this site not too long ago when i saw their billboard at CMS (Lagos Island) and since then I've frequently visited the site & they never fail to impress me.

The site is a platform for buying & selling of vehicles here in Nigeria & features photos, prices, specifications & full description. I found the site to be one of the most attractive , interactive & innovative Nigerian site offering style, strong appeal & user satisfaction. It also seems to be updated daily with new vehicles.

This site certainly has my vote - check it out, I'm sure you all will agree.

PS. I purchased my Toyota Camry thru the site!
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by Heav: 1:42am On Oct 17, 2006
www.mototrader.net

I ran into this site not too long ago when i saw their billboard at CMS (Lagos Island) and since then I've frequently visited the site & they never fail to impress me.

The site is a platform for buying & selling of vehicles here in Nigeria & features photos, prices, specifications & full description. I found the site to be one of the most attractive , interactive & innovative Nigerian site offering style, strong appeal & user satisfaction. It also seems to be updated daily with new vehicles.

This site certainly has my vote - check it out, I'm sure you all will agree.

PS. I purchased my Toyota Camry through the site!
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by opowplus(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2006
Want a great looking website at a Nigerian friendly price?

Contact

Ope
OPOW Plus Nigeria
opowplus@gmail.com
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by Seun(m): 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2006
Wow. Even though your post is clearly a promotional one, the site is good.
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by tseg(m): 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2006
www.floodgateplus.net

winkwebsite developing firm
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by nysykay: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2006
www.nysykay.com

selling used and new video games like ps one,ps 2,x box ,ipod,psp and chipping and modding of different video games

address:suite 25,lagos island local govt shopping complex,oroyinyin,
docemo,lagos
01 8914504,014754377,08033013391
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by naija4life(f): 9:18am On Oct 20, 2006
Mine is, here it comes

http://www.naijacyprus.tk : Its a website for Nigerian Students in Europe especially Cyprus. It has many news and gossip about day to day life in the school

Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by agboifo(f): 11:21am On Oct 25, 2006
http://www.nigeriazone.com

It is an online forum for all Nigerians of every age, status and conditions, home and abroad. It has been conceived as a meeting point where freedom reigns (freedom of expression, that is), conditioned only by love and respect for the common good. Another feature we hope will reign here is respect for one another and to plurality of opinion.
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by omoniger(m): 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2006
This site is for Independent Review of Home Based Business Opportunities on the internet.

www.reviewrocks.com
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by anizzle(m): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2007
www.naijafootballfans.com, for football loving nigerians
www.naijacampus.com, for updates on every nigerian higher institution
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by Neptune(m): 9:57am On Apr 09, 2007
www.webworksent.com

a web design company based in lagos. Offers a very good web design services, hosting, branding & identity service.
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by chinnys(f): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2007
I guess i might have sent mine too late but all the same-www.karajakataja.com. An advert web-based portal. For corporate bodies or individual to show case there products or companies profile online.
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by IBEXY(m): 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2007
watch out for my site!
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by One: 12:13pm On May 07, 2007
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by Afam(m): 1:15pm On May 07, 2007
www.afamite.com

Afamite.com is an free online platform for Nigerians for news, business, pleasure and more.

With sections like news, myview, friends, events, directory, shopping, property, photos, automobile, jobs it has a lot of tasks covered and will continually add new features and functionalities as the site is built from ground up without making use of scripts downloaded from the internet but based on experienced programming skills.

News, myview, photos sections have integrated comments zone where users are free to comment on other peoples entries.

Friends have name search, schoolmate search, workplace search and dating and relationship search

Jobs section enable users to build a resume on the fly, allow recruiters to post jobs and view resumes of those that applied for the jobs right there on the website.

An online payment solution will follow suit (in the next 2 weeks), again will be built from scratch to solve the real problem of ecommerce in Nigeria. This will be tied to the shopping section of www.afamite.com so that people can actually pay for and receive payments online and in a matter of seconds.
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by 234biz: 7:35am On May 08, 2007
website site+domain name+hosting for just N18,500.00. low cost web hosting with free domain name (from N6,000/YR). For nigeria.
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by Rockface35: 6:20pm On May 12, 2007
URL http://www.movieworld-nigeria.com

provides the alternative side to nigeria's filmmaking establishment and also serves as a resource for reliable information.
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by uzomaeze(m): 4:08am On May 15, 2007
would you want to have fun online?. There is a new online forum site For Nigeria and Nigerians a start for a new Nigeria. Have fun, ask questions participate actively in online discussions, meet interesting friends and more. All at http://www.egusiland.com

so lets move now to egusiland.com lets talk grin grin
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by zankey(m): 5:45am On May 15, 2007
www.rtbriscoe.com
The official website of R.T Briscoe (Nig) Plc.

www.seekproject.com
Great Nigerian Illustrator with Great website

That is all I can remember for now! No vex!
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by onuzu: 1:21pm On May 18, 2007
Take a look at the biggest and the most famouse Nigeria photo Center. You can see the photos of the hottest Nigerian girls and guys from all over the world including phots of Nigerian celebrities like RMD, Omotola, Lurrenz, Rita Dominic and more. Just create an album and upload for free.

http://lurrenzinc.com/photos
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by barin24(m): 5:56pm On May 18, 2007
www.discounthalls.com

nigerian number 1 events venue finder
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by ibiwande: 11:12pm On May 22, 2007
hi, check this out, its new though, but seems to have good prospects

http://www.innaija.com

Nigeria's premier business search engine.
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by rufaai(m): 12:34am On Jul 07, 2007
AIMTech Global Deligecene, the cheapest Nigerian webhosting service provider

http://www.aimtechng.com - AIMTech Global Deligence
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by ajaabi(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2007
Seun, ever since d 1st time I came across Nairaland, I knew we ve lot in common. Just seein dis thread n ya request 4 d directory manager. I wont mind doin dat, tho I ve a diff approach 2 how we can go about it. The IT proliferation is a source of concern 2 m n it s better organised early b4 rest of world conclude Nigerians r jokers. They r assumin so, by d way. Reach m thro email

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Onlyfans Reverses Ban On Sexually Explicit Content / Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! / Enter For All Wapka Codes/get Your Wapka Site's Problems Solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.