Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:22 AM

Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory - Webmasters (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory (27450 Views)

Facebook Is Trying To Kill Facekobo.com - A Nigerian Website / Most Nigerian Website Owners Allow Their Domains To Expire: Why? / Come Let Us Build An ICT Team/organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by shorxynla(m): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2012
www.onthirdplanet.com
Its an online discussion forum
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by peter2012: 5:54am On Jul 20, 2012
Get Latest Gist, Gossips, celebrities news, breaking news, Sports and political news- http://www.GistNaija.com
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by pendude: 3:10am On Aug 31, 2012
www.OgunStateLive.com ...good site for Ogun State business and social network.
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by veltany: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2012
CBIIS for initiation of posible business oppurtunities and business ideas in Nigeria.
[url="http://cartergurus..com]CARTERGURUS BUSINESS IDEAS INITIATIVE SERVICES[/url]
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by nasbock(m): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2012
Good Day Sir/mA,
I Just Visit Your Website/Fan Page Kudos to You, and i must really commend you on your website/Fan page design and Marketing Effort,
Meanwhile am writing You This Mail so as to let you to be aware on how you can Get Products and Services Listed On Your Website to the whole world or any Target Audience that Need Your Service/Product through Google Adword Online Advertising Program & SAVE COST Through
"Google Adword Activated Accounts"

$100 Worth oF Google Adword Online Advertising Account You Pay = N8,000
$200 Worth oF Google Adword Online Advertising Account You Pay = N16,000
$300 Worth oF Google Adword Online Advertising Account You Pay = N24,000
$400 Worth oF Google Adword Online Advertising Account You Pay = N32,000
$500 Worth oF Google Adword Online Advertising Account You Pay = N40,000

If You Want More Than This You can Contact Me and Lets talk

NB: YOU SAVE 50% OF YOUR NORMAL ADVERTISING BUDGET

NB: You Dont Need Any Credit Card to Fund Your Account Just Login and Start Running Your Advert/Campaign.

NB: This is over 100% Legal and Accepted By Google.

NB: If You are Doubting Me/This service but you are interested you can get the account 1st and you make payment after you see the money live in Your Account

How cAN U trust me?

PROOF 1: Check THE NATION NEWSPAPER AUGUST 08,2012 PAGE 35 TO Read More About me and See What The Media is Saying About me

PROOF 2: I Can also send you some screenshots and other Proofs For you to be sure of what u are putting hands or you Visit me in the Office

OFFICE ADDRESS: SUite 33,34 & 35 Obanibashiri Shopping Complex Lagos/Abeokuta Expressway,(Beside Sweet Sensation/Energy Petrol Filling Station Very Close to Lagos Toll Gate)Sango Ota, Ogun State.
NB:Call to Book Consulting With Us 1st on 0703-448-8824

PROOF 3: NB: If You are Doubting Me/This service but you are interested you can get the account 1st and you make payment after you see the money live in Your Account

If yOU Are Interested Let me know the ones you are interested in so i can set it up and Give You the Login.

ALSO AVAILABLE:

1. Facebook Advertising Consultancy
2. Targeted Nigeria & Abroad Websites Advertisement e.g Nairaland,Notjustok,Naijaplas,The Nation,Puch ,Guardian e.t.c
3. Social Media Marketing Consultancy

& Many More

Phone Contact: 0703-448-8824

Facebook Contact: www.facebook.com/nasbocktheceo

Twitter: www.twitter.com/nasbock

Email: adwordexpertnigeria@yahoo.com
Or Better still Reply me here on this email.
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by Tommykash: 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
Text: Footballfest Nigeria
URL: www.footballfestng.com
Description: Footballfestng is a soccer blog that focus on soccer related issues solely. Our tentacles extend to a variety of leagues, the EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1 and a couple of others.
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by US2Naija: 12:47am On Dec 11, 2012
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by US2Naija: 12:49am On Dec 11, 2012
www.US2Naija.com. Purchase your Goods and Personal items from USA Online stores through us.
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by nblinks(m): 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
The website I will like to add is www.nigeriandeals.com - Online retainer of Electronics, Phones, Tv and many more in Nigeria.
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by lincolnpix(m): 10:26am On Apr 22, 2013
http://www.plentiplenti.com: Nigerian Job Search Engine
You can search Nigerian jobs on multiple job boards websites right here.
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by stockbull(m): 10:52pm On May 02, 2013
www.prostockalert.com
free nigeria stock pick alert site
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by hriz(m): 11:46am On Apr 16, 2015
Hmm, kinda off d grid ere, bt for d busy n shy ones hit up nigeria www.fuckbooknigeria.com for ur sure booty calls, also for d progressive,n adventurous, fliRts www.nigerianadultforum.com 10k me later!
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
visit www.cedarhostng.com start your webhosting business with us todag we provide 247 support

call/whatsapp 08186219002
bbm :532fc7c5
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by ketekete: 10:05pm On May 11, 2015
www.ketekete.com

Breaking news headlines, Nigerian entertainment news, celebrity news today
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by coolslim: 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
You can also post Links free of charge on this site www.atmalz.com.As long as you put down an article.There is also room for free adds.
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by Adefaze(m): 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
www.adefazeblog.com An online Education blog with unique and quality contents.
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by DoyenExchange: 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
www.doyenexchange.com . The Nigeria's No.1 e-currencies exchanger. Buy or Sell PerfectMoney, Webmoney, PAYZA etc. Also, Register and Host your website with PerfectMoney etc. There is a full section on Investment Opportunities In Nigeria.
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by newsphase(m): 9:30am On Jul 20, 2016
Please do not post adverts in this section, to aviod being banned.....

How do I know if I post my site, those bots things will not ban me
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by tck2000(m): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nairaland
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by successincentiv(m): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
I help entrepreneurs promote their business and dominate the web

www.passionentrepreneurs.com
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by successincentiv(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
At www.tvtafrica.com we bring news, entertainment and celebrate arts and cultures
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by tuneupafrica: 11:48am On Jul 31, 2019
Please Check out mine! https://fakazamusic.org/
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by akinjuly77(m): 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
Description: Top Digital Marketing Agency in Nigeria.
Re: Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory by akinjuly77(m): 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
Description: No 1 Online Learning Portal - Take a Course and get Certified

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Onlyfans Reverses Ban On Sexually Explicit Content / Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! / Enter For All Wapka Codes/get Your Wapka Site's Problems Solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.