Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,447 members, 7,823,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333527 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:31am On Dec 22, 2014
My Night Thought:

"Foolishness demands an apology from a mentor. Don't allow the 'hardness' of an Instruction make you neglect the lessons from it".
Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:36am On Dec 22, 2014
@iphie17 U need 2 go for deliverance or u call servant vic
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by rupion(f): 10:42am On Dec 22, 2014
iphie17:
I need to ask is it dat I dnt kw hw to pray or wht....I hv bad dream whneva I sleep(to the extent that I now see it as a normal occurence) and also eat in the dream despite d fact that I do pray almost evryday b4 going to bed. Hv sleep paralysis too evry now nd then,I need to be vry strong spiritually pls my fellow conquerors help

you are in my prayers sis, but dnt stop praying, cos just like Godssent ave always said, satan is not asleep even after
we get our heart desires we still need fire of God tru prayers to protect it.
goodmorning conquerors, blessedbead I wish you God's blessings dis yuletide.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
@ rupion I wish u d same ,@ g8t conquers may God BEGIN something NEW in our life these few days to the end of the year; may God don't allow us END this year with OLD challenges. May the ending of this year bring to us a MIRACLE that sounds like a lie in Jesus name".merry xmas in advance ..I LUV EVERY ONE
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:33am On Dec 23, 2014
“Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,”
-(Matthew 2: 1)
That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

Before Jesus’ birth, Mary conceived by the power of the Holy Ghost. Because of her conception, a great child was growing in Mary’s womb; someone special and supernatural was growing and waiting to manifest. Within Mary’s womb was a star who the entire world needed to see.

When Mary finally brought forth her child, wise men came from the east to pay homage. Her pregnancy did not attract the wise men, but when she brought forth what she had within her, wise men came towards her. The child in her womb did not attract anyone until she brought forth the child.

Friend, are there gifts, dreams, visions, ideas, abilities, skills, etc that God has planted in you? God says, push it out. Manifest your God-given gifts, talents and abilities; do exploits with your skills; start working to make your dreams and visions a reality; put your ideas to work; start that business you conceived in the past; write that book that has been on your mind; manifest what you have in you.

Your 'wise men' may never come until you push out what you have in you. Some men are waiting to read your books, assist your visions and ideas, patronize your business, skills and talents, etc, but they may never come until you push forth what God has planted in you. If you don't manifest, nothing will attract men to you.

You may have lofty ideas and visions, you may be supremely gifted and skilled, you may have the best plans, but if you don’t push forth what you have, you will remain anonymous in your generation, and no one will celebrate you.

Don't bury what you have in you; manifest what God put in you, and your 'wise men' will show up.

Pray With Me: Lord, strengthen me to push out what I have in me, in Jesus’ name!
Have A Blissful Tuesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
happy Christmas and New year in advance conquerors.
may we enter yr 2015 in fulnes of joy in Jesus name.
@iphie17, how is ur baby?
@blessedbead and everyone kiping d house, rmain blessed in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
My Night Thought:

"The NEW year might turn out to be another uneventful year if you are still in love with your comfort zone and clinging to OLD negative habits"
Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:20am On Dec 24, 2014
“1. Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem...there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, 2. Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.”
-(Matthew 2: 1, 2)

When Jesus was born, some wise men from the east saw his star and came to worship Him. They saw Jesus’ star and they knew that a new king and a great personality had been birthed. They saw Jesus' star and they recognized Jesus' greatness. They associated Jesus' star with royalty.

The wise men didn’t only recognize Jesus’ star; they knew that a new king had been born, and they came and worshipped Jesus, and gave Him gifts fitting for a King. They treated Him like a king; they treated Him according to who He was. They saw His greatness and treated Him like a great one.

Friend, God says, your star will be revealed, and men shall recognize you and treat you like the king you are. Men will see the greatness in you and show you honour, favour and respect; men will see your abilities and pay you what you are worth.

Men will see your wisdom, competence, dedication, commitment, efficiency, uniqueness, etc and they will give you what you truly deserve. God will send you men who will see the greatness in you and give you the opportunities and assistance you deserve.

Instead of looking for recognition, just become a star and men will have no choice but to recognize you. Instead of seeking for honour, seek to be honourable and honour will come naturally. Build up your inner man, increase your virtues, greatness and relevance, grow your skills and abilities, become a better person; be a person your generation can’t resist.

Ask God to open the eyes of men to see the star in you; ask God to cause your greatness to be recognized.

Pray With Me: Lord, send me men who will recognise my true worth, in Jesus’ name!
Have A Wonderful Wednesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
My Night Thought:

"Lost Opportunities never come back to tell You,'You Lost Me'. Discern"
Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by iphie17: 1:07am On Dec 25, 2014
Tnx all @samplet my baby is fine.....merry christmas evryone
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:24am On Dec 25, 2014
“...Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.”
-(Matthew 2: 2)

When Jesus was born in Bethlehem, His star was seen by wise men from the East. The East referred to nations like Babylon, Persia, etc. A great destiny was birthed in Bethlehem, and news about that destiny spread beyond Israel. Jesus' star shone beyond His location and nation.

Jesus' greatness was not confined to Bethlehem; Jesus wasn't a local champion; His star shone even in territories of those who were considered as God’s enemies; His star shone in places He hadn't been to; His star shone among friends and foes alike; His star was unlimited.

Friend, God says, your star will shine beyond your borders. God will announce you to your generation; your greatness will be recognized beyond your location; your greatness will be seen by friends and foes alike; your greatness will be seen by those who have met you and those who are yet to meet you.

Those wise men saw Jesus’ star and came to pay Him homage. God says, men will hear of your greatness, and they will leave their locations to come and seek you; men will hear of your exploits and they will leave their nations to come to your own nation just to see you; men will hear of your abilities, and they will seek you out.

Jesus didn't announce to anyone that He was King; God announced Him, the elements of nature announced Him, and the wise men came to worship Him. God says, you will not need to announce yourself; God will announce you, and everyone, even your haters, will recognise and honour you.

God says, your star shall be seen by all nations, your fame shall spread abroad, and your greatness shall be without borders.

Pray With Me: Lord, my greatness will have no borders; I shall be announced to my generation, in Jesus’ name
Have A Splendid Thursday And A Merry Christmas Celebration.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adeorojo: 6:28am On Dec 25, 2014
Waking up this moring and reading through this powerful living testimony of yours. My God was telling me that it my turn to laugh and coneted to my breakthrough after 15 years of waiting for fruit of womb. Pls coneect me to the man of God here is my phone no 08077322563.thanks
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by rupion(f): 7:37am On Dec 25, 2014
HAPPY CHRISTMAS in bold letters my sisters and brothers, ooooh what a mighty God, what a great God we serve everyone pls. wake up come out here and shout happy Christmas to rupion among all d the past Christmas dis is d my only Christmas cus am celebrating with my own child my hapiness no nos bound, may every waiting mother celebrate with dier own babies by dis time nxt yr in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by rupion(f): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2014
adeorojo:
Waking up this moring and reading through this powerful living testimony of yours. My God was telling me that it my turn to laugh and coneted to my breakthrough after 15 years of waiting for fruit of womb. Pls coneect me to the man of God here is my phone no .thanks

@adeorojo, remove ur telephone number cus of bad people remember dis is internet where we 'av the good, the bad & d ugly. I will check my phone & write out d man of God number I dont know it off-hand, just wait i wil post it hia.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:11am On Dec 25, 2014
@adeorojo just as rupion as said remove ur num pls ,God will grant u all ur hrt desire. This is servant vic number call him ....08153309479 and pls remove ur num fast
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2014
Happy Christmas Great Fruitful, Blessed, Ever-Favored, CONQUERORS!
as long as you are a conqueror, you all are born to win in the Mighty name of God.
As we celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ today may our destiny, glories, wombs, business begin to give birth in fruitfulness in Jesus name.

@Blessedbead, please check your mail box.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by subzidi: 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas wonderful mamas and papas
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by rupion(f): 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
mama Godsent u are welcome back tnx. hope u wont stop posting again? God bls u for meo.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
@Godsent compliment ma ,I didn't get d mail...I hav checked
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
blessedbeads:
@Godsent compliment ma ,I didn't get d mail...I hav checked

@Blessedbeads. send me a line through this email address: joyfavour07@gmail.com. I actually thought the mail box I sent the message into was yours because, I remember you sent me a mail the very Month you signed up to the thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
My Night thought.....Our time is the most valuable thing we have, and however we decide to spend it determines how our lives will play out. -Blessbead
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:02am On Dec 26, 2014
“1. Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, 2. Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.” (Matthew 2: 1, 2)

When Jesus was born, wise men went to Jerusalem to pay Him homage. Jerusalem was the city of Kings, and one would expect a new king to be born in Jerusalem. Jerusalem was the right environment for the birth of a new king. Jerusalem was the right process and right location.

Notice that Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judah; He wasn't born in Jerusalem, His birth didn't look like that of a great king, His birth place was not befitting, but He turned out a great child and savior of the entire world. The process looked ordinary, but the result was extraordinary.

Friend, hear God’s word: your process might look ordinary, but your result shall be extraordinary. Things may not add up, but God says, you will have resounding results. You may not look like one who is about to achieve fame, promotion, distinction, relevance, success, etc, but God says, it's all coming to you.

You may not look like the king that God has made you, you may not be wealthy and famous, you may not have attained lofty heights and powerful positions, you may not have the splendor and glamour that befits you as God’s child, the processes of your life may not speak of greatness, but your greatness won't be cancelled.

Stop being fixated on what your eyes can see, and focus on God and on God’s word for your life. If God be for you, even if the processes look ordinary, your results will be extraordinary.

Pray With Me: Lord, my greatness is not dependent on natural processes; my greatness is God-ordained in Jesus’ name!
Have A Fabulous Friday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by humilitatem(f): 7:54am On Dec 26, 2014
Season's Greetings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! glorious and wonderful conquerors. May the Joy of this season never cease in our lives. @Godssent, welcome back ma. I really missed your posts. As we celebrate we shouldn't forget to pray. The devil is not sleeping and as such we should't be faint in our prayers because we are conquerors and victorious. God bless everyone of us, Amen!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
amen @Godssent happy boxing day, I got ur mail thank u ma.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
Amen,
huiuuuum, Mama Godsent u are welcome back.
@All, happy celeberation, may God release his 2015 blessing upon every conquarers in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
Merry Christmas great conquerors,I bless God for keeping everyone alive to witness this season.God has really been so good for me and my family. I thank him for life

@Godssent,so good to hear from you.it's well

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
To all the conquerors may the joy of the birth of Christ abide with you &yours,bringing you peace,prosperity and good tidings all year round merry xmass in areas and happy new year in advance.

@mama God's sent,good to hear from you miss you ma'am.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:50am On Dec 27, 2014
“1. Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, 2. Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews?...” (Matthew 2: 1, 2).

In our Focal Scripture, the wise men went to Jerusalem in search of Jesus. They were wise, but their wisdom did not teach them that Jesus would be born in Bethlehem. Their wisdom did not tell them Jesus’ exact location.

They probably predicted that Jesus would be in Jerusalem, but their prediction was wrong. Their wisdom got the wrong results; their human wisdom misled them.

Friend, hear this: human wisdom is limited. Human wisdom can lead you into error. That it sounds wise does not mean it will turn out fine; that it sounds reasonable does not mean it is God's will for you; there are limits that human wisdom won't allow you to cross; human calculations, permutations and predictions may be wrong.

Glean a lesson: don’t live by human wisdom; live by divine direction. Ask God to give you the right direction that will lead to your progress; ask God to give you the right direction that will help you hit your targets.

Ask God to show you the opportunities to take; ask God to direct you on the right and relevant relationships to keep, and those you should discard; ask God to direct you on how best to achieve what you need to achieve.

Go beyond human intuition and ask God to direct you. Even if you are intelligent and wise, allow God to show you the way to go. After their long trip to Jerusalem, the wise men didn't see Jesus. If God doesn't direct you, you may make wasteful and fruitless efforts that will lead you nowhere.

Ask God to make you sensitive to the leading of His Spirit. Ask God to direct you in all your ways.

Prayer : Lord, grant me divine wisdom and direction in all my ways, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Have A Restful Saturday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
My Night Thought:

"People will judge you, God will justify you. People will look down on you, God will lift you up. People will hurt you, God will heal you. Relax"Blessbead
Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:57am On Dec 28, 2014
“When Herod the king had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him.” (Matthew 2: 3)

When Herod heard the news of Jesus’ birth, he was troubled and unsettled. He was unhappy that someone else had been born king. Someone else’s greatness made him unhappy. Herod felt uncomfortable and pained because of someone else's kingship. He was sad about Jesus’ greatness.

Friend, glean a lesson: don’t lose sleep because of another man’s greatness. Don’t feel bad when someone around you rises to the next level; don’t be angry at another man’s success; don’t let another man’s progress unsettle you; don’t allow another man’s achievement to drive you into envy and jealousy; don’t be embittered by another man’s greatness.

Herod felt bad about Jesus’ birth, but he couldn't do anything to stop Jesus from being who God destined Him to be. Feeling bad about another man’s greatness will not make the greatness to disappear. Being angry at another man’s success will not change it to failure. Feeling bad because of another man’s success will not add value to your life or cause you to succeed.

Herod was King in Jerusalem; but Jesus’ kingship transcended the borders of Jerusalem. Jesus’ kingship was on a higher level. Jesus was not in a competition with Herod. No matter what anyone achieves around you, you're not competing with them. You have a race to run, you have your own achievements to make, so focus on your race and let others run theirs.

Jesus did not come to unseat Herod. He came to establish God’s kingdom here on earth. Those who have risen around you have not necessarily come to unseat you; they have their race to run; discard envy and jealousy; you have a race to run.

Prayer : Lord, I will not lose sleep on account of another man’s greatness, in Jesus’ name!Amen

Have A Blessed Sunday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 7:53am On Dec 28, 2014
Amen to your prayer
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
happy sunday and compliments of d season, I was at d deliverance ground @
cct yesterday where God was doing wonders & d God of wonder did a mighty thing in
d life of a friend i went with, tho i did nt book for deliverance i just went dia incase diaris
any unclean spirit dat want to follow me to 2015 so dat it could be disgraced
and destroyed, a friend i went with cld nt thank me enough for showing her
d ministry dat God used to move me to d next level.
i am using dis oportunity to say thanks to God & thanks to Godssent who if nt for her
my pocket & my huby pockets wuld 'ave still be leaking without knowing d cause.
Osheee Jesu.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.