Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,125 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:42 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (341339 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
My Night Thought:

"To end the PAST and begin that FUTURE you have always wanted starts with your DECISION. A Bright Future will never impress an ugly Past"
Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Jesus is real. Jesus is alive. Let no one or situation convince you otherwise. Know this; because He live, we are saved and redeemed unto God our father. So celebrate because your joy shall soon come flooding in. No matter what, hold on unto Him and don't let go and The Lord God Almighty shall be your exceedingly great reward.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:53am On Feb 10, 2015
“Let us go, we pray thee, unto Jordan, and take thence every man a beam, and let us make us a place there, where we may dwell. And he answered, Go ye.”
(2 Kings 6: 2)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

In our Focal Scripture, the sons of the prophets decided to go to Jordan in order to cut down wood and build a new house. They had a dream of moving to a bigger location, and they arose to do something about it. They had a dream, and they arose to make their dream work.

These sons of the prophets may have nursed their dream for so long, but nothing happened until they rose to do something about it. Their dream was laudable, but the dream did not fulfill itself; they took steps that brought their dreams to reality. They worked their dream.

Friend, put your dreams and visions to work. Do something about every positive thought you want to see manifest in or around you; take steps that will make your dreams a reality; take steps that will enable your dreams to be fulfilled. Do something about the big plans you have in your mind; whatever you want to see in 2015, play your part to make it work. Work your dreams into existence.

Wishful thinking won’t get you anywhere; planning without executing will leave you with endless to-do lists that are undone; procrastinating what can be done today will re-enact the challenges and situations of today in your tomorrow. If you do nothing about your dreams today, they just might remain dreams forever.

No dream fulfills itself. It’s okay to HOPE for it; but most importantly, WORK for it. It’s awesome to have DREAMS about your Future but it’s immensely rewarding to WAKE UP and pursue them.

Step out and do something about your dreams; go out and work your dreams.

Proverbs 12 vs. 24 puts it aptly: “The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under tribute.”

Prayer : Lord, I choose to work my dreams, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Blissful Tuesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by NnaNna4(m): 7:26am On Feb 10, 2015
[quot[/quote][/i]
waistbead:
@janutra my fellow conquerer, bigggggg congrats babes so happy for you hun..my babes, this your testimony has encourage me to start praying again.

Dec I was late for 5 days with all d preggy symptoms only for AF to rear its ugly face on d 28th of dec.to say I was heart broken is an understatement I nearly died.

Dec 29th I said I won't pray again.because I have prayed , I' ve gone to mountain, midnight, deliverance
Name it God still not answer my prayer..with this your BFP, I'm encourage to start praying.

My father hear my cry and that of my sisters here.what ever I might have done to come short of your glory papa have mercy upon me and my sisters...father, the 4 D/C I did during d days of my ignorance father in the multitude of your tender mercy forgive me..father I have confessed in the closet, now in an open forum ....

My father you said in Isaiah 66-9,shall I bring to d time of birth and not cause delivery?" Says the lord." Shall I who cause delivery shut up the womb?" Says my God.papa this is your word, your word can never return to you void...CHUKWU NNA BIKO BLESS ME WITH A BFP ......

may God be move with compassion on you like he did to Hannah.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
My Night Thought:

"The closer you get to people, the more you begin to see their hidden Imperfections; Will you still continue to LOVE them?".
Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 11, 2015
Good morning my fellow conquerors,pls when is next months deliverance program coming up? I have checked,and 28th which is the last Saturday is election day.I have called servant Vic he isn't picking.pls anyone with idea of the date should please come to my aid. I seriously want to attend next months program, I hope and pray everything will work out for my good.

I just wish the date will be on .......so that I wont spend much on transport fare,cos we are having a program on that date,and our church has subsidized the transport fare,so I will just seize that opportunity and attend CCT program.

@all our labour will not be in vain.

@waistbead,the Lord will arise for your sake and give you a reason to laugh this year.you are next in line for a miracle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:08am On Feb 11, 2015
@manoda there will be deliverance this mnth ,I dnt knw of march .keep calling ser vic or u can snd him sms .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
“Let us go, we pray thee, unto Jordan, and take thence every man a beam, and let us make us a place there, where we may dwell. And he answered, Go ye.”

The sons of the prophets in our Scripture Reading were not identified by name. They had different family backgrounds, they may have had challenges, but eventually, they were only identified as sons of the prophets. They were sons of the prophetic order; they were begotten by the prophetic. They were products of prophecy.

They lost their names to the revelation of divine will. They lost their names to glory and power. The prophetic order was symbolic of what God could do; so, these sons of the prophets were identified by what God could do. Their human identities were subsumed and overtaken by a divine identity.

Friend, God says, your human identity will be overtaken by a divine identity. What people knew you for in time past will be replaced with a new identity of what God can do. Men will describe you by the amazing things God is doing in you; men will soon describe you as the one who is favoured by God; men will describe you as one who enjoys supernatural manifestations.

God says, you will lose every negative identity in your life to His divine identity. No more will you be known for your challenges, setbacks, misfortunes, etc; the negative things that have become part of your identity will be overtaken by several positive things that God will make happen for you.

God will give you a new name that is better than whatever men call you; the identity of men could be ridiculous, but when God gives you an identity, men will have no option but to celebrate and congratulate you again and again. The new identity that God will give you will show that Jehovah is involved.

Prayer : Lord, give me a new, higher identity that will consume my natural identity, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Wonderful Wednesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
@Manoda,thanks so much dear and I say amen.

@NnaNna....I shout a thunderous amennnnnn...

@daramfon...dh asked me wen we were dating and I told him...

@all conquerous...greetings.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:24am On Feb 12, 2015
“Let us go, we pray thee, unto Jordan, and take thence every man a beam, and let us make us a place there, where we may dwell...” (2 Kings 6: 2).

The sons of the prophets were still in training when they chose to move to a bigger location. They still had imperfections, they were yet to become senior prophets, they were yet to graduate from the school of prophets, they didn’t have all they needed, and they hadn’t become all they were meant to become, but it did not stop them from fulfilling their dreams.

Friend, God says, don’t allow any imperfection to stop you from fulfilling your dreams and visions. Don’t allow what you don’t have to discourage you from making giant strides; don’t allow your visions to be scuttled because of resources you don't have. Don’t allow the limitations of your current location/situation to stop you from moving to the next level. Don’t let your challenges keep you at a spot.

You can still start that business even if you don’t have all the capital; you can still make an attempt at success even if men say you don’t have all it takes to succeed; you may not have all you need, but start from somewhere.

You may not have broken out of certain boundaries, but God says, you are unstoppable; things may not be conducive for the achievements you desire, but God says, keep pushing and don’t stop.

You don't need to be perfect to make things perfect; you don’t need to have everything to make things work; you don’t need to become all you need to become before you begin what you need to begin. If you can’t start big, start small and watch things unfold.

Those sons of the prophets started despite their imperfections, and they fulfilled their dreams. God says, look beyond your imperfections, step out and fulfill your dreams.

Prayer : Lord, I step out to fulfill my dreams; my imperfections won’t stop me, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Splendid Thursday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enaeni(f): 8:52am On Feb 12, 2015
@janutra biggggg congrts n I pray 4 d same miracle on us all dt r still waiting on dlord Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
T
enaeni:
@janutra biggggg congrts n I pray 4 d same miracle on us all dt r still waiting on dlord Amen

Thanks my sister.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
My Night Thought:

"True LOVE always expects and anticipates the BEST in others and for others and its fadeless under all circumstances".
Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:57am On Feb 13, 2015
“Let us go, we pray thee, unto Jordan, and take thence every man a beam, and let us make us a place there, where we may dwell...” (2 Kings 6: 2).

When the sons of the prophets decided to build a bigger house, they chose to go to Jordan. They needed wood for their new house, Jordan had trees, and they went to Jordan to fulfill their dreams.

They went to a location that would contribute positively to their dreams. They moved in the direction of their dreams. They made a choice that would help their purpose.

Friend, God says, make choices that will help your purpose and help you to make progress; make choices that will improve and increase you; make choices that will help you to achieve all you want to achieve; take steps that will take you closer to the fulfillment of your dreams and visions; keep relationships that will add value to your mission in life. Go to places that will help your dreams to grow.

Go for knowledge, skills and abilities that will boost your competence; spend your time in a way that helps you achieve what you need to achieve; attend conferences and programs that will contribute positively to your mission and purpose in 2015. Every positive step in a positive direction that will help you hit your target or take you closer to your next level is worth exploring.

If it doesn’t add to your dreams or grow your dreams, it may subtract from you. If it doesn’t improve and increase you, it just might reduce you; if it doesn’t inspire you, it might cause you to expire. Anything that does not work to make your dream a reality might end up working to make your dream a mere fantasy forever.

Any step or journey away from your purpose is a topsy turvy bumpy ride that will get you nowhere. Walk in line with purpose and you will fulfill your dreams.

Prayer : Lord, guide me to make choices that will help my purpose, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Fabulous Friday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2015
@janutra, congratulations, our God is a good God. Have a stress free 9 month in Jesus name.

@waistbead, the Lord is your strength, pls do not give up the prayers, he will surely answer his name in your life.

To everyone in the waiting room of the Lord, hold on to him.

@enm and everyone that recommended Elisha Goodmans website of prayers on this forum, thank you so much, after my deliverance at CCT and I joined the prayer website to keep up with my prayer life, I have experienced a lot of breakthrough, thank you so much master Jesus, I got a job after 2 years of waiting and I have changed jobs again, I return all the glory to Baba God and I know a better one is coming my way soon because my God can never fail.

Thank you Jesus for using Godsent to open this thread and for directing me to locate it and making me to realise that I was under full scale attack in my dreams, thank you Jesus for using Servant Vic to start my deliverance and this blessed journey with Christ Jesus. Testimonies will never cease from us all on this thread in Jesus name.

Sorry for the long post, I hope I have been able to reach out to somebody with this.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:27am On Feb 14, 2015
It's VAL..................
Share LOVE, celebrate, pronounce, proclaim, appreciate, LOVE & BELOVED! Let's revamp every grey area in our LOVE lives and rebirth the LOVE the Lord appointed unto us all just as he so LOVE us.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:35am On Feb 14, 2015
“Let us go, we pray thee, unto Jordan, and take thence every man a beam, and let us make us a place there, where we may dwell. …” (2 Kings 6: 2)

When the sons of the prophets decided to build a new house in Jordan, the plan was for every man to take a beam. Every man was meant to play a part in the new thing that was about to happen; every man was meant to put in some effort to make the vision a reality.

It wasn’t a case of some people sitting back to watch others get the work done; everyone played a role; no one sat on the fence; everyone got involved.

Friend, God says, when it is time to get things done, get involved. When it is time to pray together, get involved; when it is time to take collective decisions that would affect you, get involved; when it is time to choose new leaders, get involved; when it is time to get some work done in the house of God, get involved.

When work is being done in your place of work, get involved; when it is time for impact, get involved; when it is time to birth change and make progress, get involved. Get involved in making the society better; get involved in working for uncommon results in your place of work; get involved when others are working hard to achieve collective goals.

It’s not enough to wish that things would get better; get involved when things are being made better. It’s not enough to wish that things will change around you for your good; get involved and participate in bringing the change you want to enjoy.

Don’t sit back and watch others do all the work while you sit back to enjoy the fruit of their labour; don’t wait for others to bake the bread of abundance while you sit and enjoy it when they are done. Don’t be a truant when collective goals are being pursued; play your part; get involved.

Prayer : Lord, I will get involved in making things change around me, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Restful Saturday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 8:38am On Feb 14, 2015
Bitola congratulations,may ur testimony keep increasing in Jesus name.
Happy Val conquerors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2015
@Bitola,congrats dear ur testimony is permanent..

Happy val @all conquerors...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by rupion(f): 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
congratulatios janutra am happy for you.
@bitola big congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by daramfon: 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
[quote author=manoda post=30624174]Good morning my fellow conquerors,pls when is next months deliverance program coming up? I have checked,and 28th which is the last Saturday is election day.I have called servant Vic he isn't picking.pls anyone with idea of the date should please come to my aid. I seriously want to attend next months program, I hope and pray everything will work out for my good.

I just wish the date will be on .......so that I wont spend much on transport fare,cos we are having a program on that date,and our church has subsidized the transport fare,so I will just seize that opportunity and attend CCT program.

@all our labour will not be in vain.

@waistbead,the Lord will arise for your sake and give you a reason to laugh this year.you are next in line for a .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:47am On Feb 15, 2015
“Let us go, we pray thee, unto Jordan, and take thence every man a beam, and let us make us a place there, where we may dwell. And he answered, Go ye.” (2 Kings 6: 2)

In our Focal Scripture, the sons of the prophets said to Elisha, “Let us go…”. They wanted to build a new house, they had something they wanted to achieve, they had limitations and challenges against their proposed achievements, they were about to step out of their comfort zone to do something that was not convenient, and they said, “let us go”.

To go is to move forward. So, those sons of the prophets chose to move forward despite their imperfections, challenges and limitations. They made a commitment to move forward despite what they didn’t have. Their journey was one that would later encounter setbacks, but against all odds, they chose to move forward.

Friend, God says, whatever happens, keep moving forward. Keep pressing on for higher grounds; keep making progress; keep making attempts at success; keep running your race like one who intends to win against all odds; keep moving forward despite the challenges in your career, business, nation, economy, etc. Let nothing stop you from moving forward.

Challenges may arise on your way, but keep going; people may speak against you or even conspire against you, but keep going; depression and confusion may arise at times, you may even lose confidence sometimes, but keep going. Things and people may arise to stop you, your journey may appear bleak sometimes, but keep going.

Those sons of the prophets kept going, and they eventually arrived at their destination (Jordan). God says, if you keep going, you will hit your target, you will achieve what you desire to achieve, you will have amazing and uncommon results, and your heart’s desires will be fulfilled.

Prayer : Lord, whatever comes my way, I will keep going, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Super Sunday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:29am On Feb 16, 2015
“Let us go, we pray thee, unto Jordan, and take thence every man a beam, and let us make us a place there, where we may dwell. And he answered, Go ye.” (2 Kings 6: 2)

The sons of the prophets in our Focal Scripture chose to go to Jordan. ‘Jordan’ means ‘descent’ or ‘descender’. To descend is to go down. So Jordan represents a descending journey; Jordan represents a journey of ‘going down’.

When they went to Jordan, they got wood for their new house. They went down to get resources for their next level; their going down was for something bigger and better; their going down worked in their favour; their going down helped them locate raw materials for the next level.

Friend, are there times you went down in destiny? Have men pushed you down? God says, every time you went down, you only went down to get hidden riches. Each time men pushed you down, or looked down on you, you went down to collect the resources for your next level. Your going down was God’s way of connecting you to your ‘wood’; you went down for something better to manifest.

God may have allowed your health to go down in order to grant you divine healing and divine health. God may have allowed your finances to go down in order to grant you miraculous wealth. God may have allowed a going down in your career/business because there was something new He wanted you to discover. God may have allowed a ‘going down’ in your life to teach you contentment, patience, persistence, confidence, etc.

There are treasures and virtues you can only find when you are down; even in nature, some precious metals can never be found on the surface.

If you are connected to God, your going down will never be in vain. When men think you have gone down, God will shock them by giving you treasures for your next level.

Prayer : Lord, whenever I go down, I will come up with treasures, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Blessed Monday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 16, 2015
@bitola,congratulations !! More testimonies are coming your way.

@darafom,thanks for the information I will be going there by Gods grace

It's a beautiful day ,God is about to bless someone this season.if you believe shout amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:24am On Feb 17, 2015
“Let us go, we pray thee, unto Jordan, and take thence every man a beam, and let us make us a place there, where we may dwell...”

When the sons of the prophets decided to build a new, bigger house, one raw material they needed was wood. They needed wood in order to fulfill their dream. They needed wood for their next level; they needed wood for the new phase they desired; they needed wood to make progress.

Notice that when they went to Jordan, they found wood to build a house; they found what they needed to make progress; they found raw materials for their next level; they found the right resources to actualize their dreams. Theirs was not a case of dreams without resources; they had a dream, and found resources to fulfill same.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: you will find the resources to fulfill your dreams and visions. You will find what you need to make your plans a reality; you will find what you need to make progress in destiny; you will discover fruitful relationships that will help you achieve all you need to achieve; you will find the resources that will empower you to make giant strides.

You will not be counted among those who had dreams and had nothing to fulfill their dreams; you won’t be counted among those who had big dreams but got stranded in destiny. God will open your eyes to discover resources that will help your dream; God will miraculously bring you resources to fulfill your dreams.

The wood that was needed for the new house was already available in Jordan. God says, the resources you need for your next level are already available. Open your eyes; discover them; take them!

Isaiah 45 vs. 3 puts is aptly: "And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places...".

Prayer : Lord, cause me to discover the resources I need for my next level, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Blissful Tuesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
good afternoon conquerors may God bless us with more testimony this week
@Godssent I sent a mail am waiting for response tnx.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
My Night Thought:

"Your ABILITY is your OPPORTUNITY for SUCCESS to have a royal dance in your courtyard"
Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:57am On Feb 18, 2015
“And one said, Be content, I pray thee, and go with thy servants. And he answered, I will go.” (2 Kings 6: 3)

Before the sons of the prophets began their journey to Jordan, they invited Elisha to join them. They got Elisha involved at the beginning of their journey. Elisha didn't join in the middle of the journey; he was part of the journey from the beginning till the end. Prophets were God’s representatives in Old Testament times. So, God was with them from the beginning till the end.

Friend, let God be part of every journey in your destiny from beginning till the end. Invite God into your life, family, marriage, career, business, ministry, etc. Take your relationship with God seriously from the beginning till the end; let God be part of every new plan you make; let God be part of every success story in your life; let God be at the beginning of every progress you make. Make God your ally before challenges arise.

Don’t wait for problems to arise before you start praying; don’t wait for the enemy to attack you before you seek refuge in God; don’t wait for things to become complicated before you take your relationship with God seriously; don’t wait for your 'axe head' to fall in the river before you invite the 'prophet'.

During that journey with Elisha, an axe head later fell into Jordan, and Elisha’s intervention saved the day. The sons of the prophet were not put to shame because the Prophet was part of their journey from beginning till the end.

If God is part of your journey from beginning till the end, you will never be put to shame. If you begin with God, the enemy will never have the last laugh.

Stay connected to God and He will not allow you to be put to shame.

Prayer : Lord, be with me all through my destiny journeys, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Wonderful Wednesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bouquicutez(f): 8:34am On Feb 18, 2015
Weekend Deliverance
Weekend Deliverance for the month of
February is here!
Weekend Deliverance (WD) is a three-day
deliverance programme held once a month. It
is the short, but very effective version of the
weekly deliverance programme that runs at
MFM Prayer City.
WD is open to everyone one who wants to be
set free of demonic oppression and satanic
bondage or is just seeking spiritual exercise,
however, most working class people find it
convenient to attend because of the nature of
their jobs.
This month's Weekend Deliverance kicks off on
Friday, February 20 through Sunday,
February 22, 2015 . It's a great opportunity
for friends, family, the whole crew to come
out and encounter the God of Elijah.
PRAYER CITY ACCOMODATION
If you require accomodation for the duration
of the deliverance programme, please contact
MFM Prayer City Chalet on 0706 867 6152
or 0811 279 8828
ONE MORE THING: PLEASE COME PROPERLY
DRESSED.
EVENT DETAILS
WHEN
Feb 20 - 22, 2015
WHERE
MFM Prayer City
KM 12, LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESSWAY, OGUN
COST
NGN 0.00
CONTACT PERSON
Oluyiola Olutosin
CONTACT PHONE NUMBER
0816 179 6087
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
Godssent reply d mail my sis inlaw sent please she has been disturbing me that you have nt replied her
o my lord Jesus I thank you for everything, may the blessings of the lord reach every home that needs it
in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:03am On Feb 19, 2015
“And one said, Be content, I pray thee, and go with thy servants. And he answered, I will go.”
(2 Kings 6: 3)

When the sons of the prophets got set to relocate to Jordan, not all of them invited Elisha to join the mission. Only one of them invited Elisha. One man saw the need for the Prophet to join the mission; one man brought the strategic idea of having the Prophet in the traveling party; one man’s strategic suggestion brought the Prophet into their mission.

Friend, God says, be strategic. Bring suggestions that will make things bigger and better. Make strategic contributions that will help everyone; take strategic steps that no one is willing to take; make a difference in the mission of the multitude; let your presence be a present to others; be the one who will bell the cat.

The idea of inviting Elisha may have seemed ordinary, but when an axe head got missing during the mission, he was called into action, and the idea of inviting him became more profound and strategic to the mission. Your ideas and efforts may look small today, but circumstances will arise in future, and your ideas and efforts will be strategic and relevant.

The missing axe head did not necessarily belong to the trainee prophet who invited Elisha; the problem that Elisha solved was not necessarily the problem of the one who invited him.

Sometimes, the 'missing axe head' may not be yours; the efforts, ideas and suggestions you bring on board may not be directly for your own benefit, but go ahead and share the ideas and suggestions and make the efforts.

Don’t wait for others to do it; don’t shy away from doing it because you feel you won’t be the immediate beneficiary; just do it; be strategic.

Prayer : Lord, give me grace to be strategic, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Fantastic Thursday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.