Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333324 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2015
“So he went with them. And when they came to Jordan, they cut down wood.” (2 Kings 6: 4)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

Before the sons of the prophets built a new house, they went to Jordan and cut down wood. Wood was cut down in order to build a house. Something was cut down and a house was built; what was cut down was the raw material for what was eventually built; what was cut down was a platform for something new to emerge.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: everything that is cut down in your life will be a platform for God to do something new for you. Everything that is cut down will be raw materials for your next level. Everything that looks like a destiny reduction will lead to a destiny increase. Every attempt to cut down what you already have will bring something new and bigger.

When men cause a part of your life to be cut down, God will shock them by causing something bigger and better to come forth; when men think they have cut down your career, God will shock them by giving you uncommon promotion; every opportunity that is cut down will birth better opportunities. Everything in you that is cut down will work for your good.

Wood was cut down, and a house was built. What was cut down was packaged into something bigger and better. What was cut down was small compared to what later emerged. God will use everything that has been cut down in your life to make something bigger and better. Every cutting down will bring something better.

Your story will not end in ‘cutting down’. When men say there is a cutting down, remind them that God is building something bigger and better.

Isaiah 43 vs 19 says: “Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.”

Prayer : Lord, everything that is cut down in my life will bring something bigger and better, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Fabulous Friday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 11:16am On Feb 20, 2015
good morning God's people, @blessedbeads u 're realy trying keep it up God will satisfy ur needs.
@everyone have faith in God he is a wonderful miracle worker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:57am On Feb 20, 2015
@janutra amen ,amen and amen @g8t conquers good mrn and Happy weekend ,may God bless us all ...amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
My sisters and brothers,how are we all doing?don't lose hope for God is on the throne.remain blessed
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:37am On Feb 21, 2015
Be Inspired - Dr. Ben Carson
“Sometimes you are unsatisfied with your
life, while many people in this world are
dreaming of living your life.
A child on a farm sees a plane fly overhead
and dreams of flying. But, a pilot on the
plane sees the farmhouse and dreams of
returning home.
That's life!! Enjoy yours.
If wealth is the secret to happiness, then the
rich should be dancing on the streets. But
only poor kids do that.
If power ensures security, then officials
should walk unguarded. But those who live
simply, sleep soundly.
If beauty and fame bring ideal relationships,
then celebrities should have the best
marriages.
But those who live simply, walk humbly and
love genuinely!
All good will come back to you!!!
Man asks, “Where was God when Myles
Munroe, wife and his associates were killed
in a crash?
He answers, "The same place I sat when
John the Baptist my servant was beheaded.
When Stephen my servant was stoned to
death.
Paul my servant was murdered in
Rome.
The same place I sat when my only Son Jesus Christ was
brutally crucified, wounded, bruised and
killed. I have not moved from my position.
I am the same, yesterday, today and forever."
It is not the means of exit from earth that
matters but the destination.
Live simply.
It's all about God!

May the good God of love give us the grace to live to love and love to live in Jesus Name!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:30am On Feb 22, 2015
“But as one was felling a beam, the axe head fell into the water: and he cried, and said, Alas, master! for it was borrowed.” (2 Kings 6: 5)

While felling trees that would later be used for the new house they wanted to build, the axe head of one of the sons of the prophets fell into the river. During what already looked like a successful journey, one man suffered a setback and an embarrassing misfortune. A challenge arose that needed solution arose, and that trainee prophet needed help.

Notice that eventually, he was helped by Elisha. He did not need to run around looking for help; the help he needed was standing beside him; the solution he needed was standing by him already; the intervention he needed was close enough to be accessed without delay. That embarrassing situation was resolved before it got out of hand.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: before you ask for help, help will be waiting for you. Before you get into any trouble, the way out of that trouble will already be waiting for you; before you encounter any setback, God would have provided a way of escape for you; if any embarrassing situation comes your way, God would have made the arrangements on how it will be resolved without any delays. You shall have immediate help.

When help is delayed, men may laugh at you, friends may even abandon you, and foes may mock you. God says, when you are in need of help, you will not be mocked; you shall receive help before any man mocks you; you shall receive help that is quick; you shall receive help that will save you from shame.

Hold on to God, and He will cause your help to come early in your time of need.

Isaiah 65 vs. 24 says: “And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.”

Prayer : Lord, I shall receive quick help; my help will not be delayed, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Super Sunday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
happy sunday everyone hope we are blessed, our Lord is faithful, dnt faint cus of the mountains bf u.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:42am On Feb 23, 2015
“And the man of God said, Where fell it? And he shewed him the place. And he cut down a stick, and cast it in thither; and the iron did swim.”
(2 Kings 6: 6)

When Prophet Elisha was told that an axe head fell into the river, he cut down a stick and threw it into the water, and the axe head came forth. Elisha sacrificed a stick in order to save the axe head. The axe head was serving a purpose at that moment, and a stick that wasn’t serving a purpose was sacrificed to save it.

Friend, you are important to God, you were created for a high purpose under God, and because of God’s purpose for your life, He won’t allow you to go down. Because you are important to God, you cannot be swept aside like others around you.

Because you are yet to fulfill every purpose God had in mind while creating you, God won't allow you to go under. Your usefulness to God will cause you to be preserved ahead of others.

God says, you have a higher purpose; your destiny is important to God and to your generation. Your life is precious in God’s sight; you are too important to be swept aside by the enemy. You are important because of what God plans to accomplish on earth through you.

Because you serve a higher purpose, ‘sticks’ will be cut down for your axe head to swim. Others will go down for you to remain afloat; others will suffer losses in order for you to make gains; others may lose their place in order for God to make more space for your destiny; others may be disappointed for you to be favoured; others may be rejected for you to be accepted.

Elisha had a stake in the house that was about to be built, and he didn't allow the axe head to sink. When God has a stake in your life’s purpose, nothing will sink your destiny. The purpose you serve will preserve you.

Prayer : Lord, I am too purpose-full to fail, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Blessed Monday And A Fruitful Week Ahead.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by doris107: 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
great conquerors I greeto @janutra congratulations may yu carry to full term and bring fort peacefully, blessed beads as yu are keeping this thread may d lord lift yu higher, @manoda you will soon sing a new song IJN. all old and new members yu all are blessed IJN happy new week.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:45am On Feb 24, 2015
“And the man of God said, Where fell it? And he shewed him the place. And he cut down a stick, and cast it in thither; and the iron did swim.”

Our Focal Scripture reveals an axe head that was being used to cut down wood, and a stick that was cut down. The axe head served a purpose; the stick served no purpose; the axe head was useful, but the stick did not appear useful. The axe head was relevant; the stick was irrelevant.

Elisha eventually saved the axe head at the expense of the stick. That which was relevant was chosen ahead of what was irrelevant; that which served a purpose was chosen ahead of what didn’t serve any purpose. What was useful was chosen; what was useless was swept aside.

Friend, hear God’s warning: if you serve no purpose, you are in danger of being swept aside. If you aren't relevant to your family, spouse, children, boss, clients, society, church, nation, etc, be careful, you will be swept aside in favour of relevant men. If you don't serve any purpose in your environment, others who are serving important purposes will be chosen ahead of you.

Stay focused on your purpose; be relevant and useful to your generation; ensure that your life is full of value; meet a need in someone’s life everyday; don't be counted among those who can be swept aside due to irrelevance and unimportance.

If you live a purposeless life, be sure that people are warming up to take your place; if you become useless and irrelevant, others will become useful and relevant at your expense.

Whether you are swept aside with ease, or not, depends on your purpose and relevance. Be a person of purpose and nothing, no one will sweep you out in destiny.

Proverbs 21 vs. 8 warns: “The wicked shall be a ransom for the righteous, and the transgressor for the upright.”

Prayer: Lord, nothing will sweep me out in destiny, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Blissful Tuesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2015
Good morning faithful brothers and sisters,pls I need help oooh.Am going for next month's program as am coming from far place,I need somebody to pls help me for the booking. Pls help and book me for next month's program.anyone that wants to help a sister should let me know.thanks

@doris107 ,iyabeji how are the twins doing? Amen for the prayers. I just wish that God will give me twins as he gave you,to compensate me for this 5years of waiting. My hope is in God, I will surely sing a new song.

@Janutra enjoy your new status,let you Dh pamper you wella.you will carry to term and deliver safely.

@ blessedbeads, your time has come,a book of remembrance has been opened on your behalf.And the Angels has been sent out to dispatch your blessings. You are truly blessed.

@Godsent,I hail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:24am On Feb 25, 2015

River Jordan was one major thing that the city of Jordan was known for. So whilst those sons of the prophets felled wood, an axe head fell into something that the city was known for. The axe head was swallowed by what the city was known for. The axe head became a victim of the city.

When Elisha intervened, the same thing the city was known for vomited the axe head; the same thing that swallowed the axe head vomited the axe head. The prophet intervened, and the same thing that had the capacity to swallow the axe head ended up vomiting the axe head.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: the same things that swallow others will be a platform for your manifestation. The same thing that swallows people in your city will vomit what belongs to you. The same challenge that cripples businesses in your city will vomit your own business; the same challenge that cuts short other people's careers will release your career for greatness.

The axe head was important to Elisha and his lieutenants, and nothing, not even River Jordan could hold it back. You are important to God, so nothing, and no one will hold you back. Nothing will swallow you; whatever negativity your city is known for, won't consume you; what happens around you will not cripple you; your case is different.

River Jordan may have wanted to hold on to the axe head; by the law of gravity, the axe head would have sunk for good, but not so! The prophet spoke, and the sinking was reversed.

God will break protocols on your behalf; what swallows others will not swallow you.

Psalm 124 vs. 6 says: “Blessed be the LORD, who hath not given us as a prey to their teeth.”

Prayer : Lord, what swallows others won't swallow me, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Wonderful Wednesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Dadsonval(f): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Good day everybody, i'm a ttc for 10months now, i would have loved to come but i dont think i can make up with the time cos my place is very far and there is no place for me to sleep over night in the church and i dont have any friends or relations in lagos or around sango ota.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:17am On Feb 26, 2015

Prior to our Focal Scripture, an axe head of one of the sons of the prophets fell into River Jordan. An axe head is made of iron/metal, it is heavy, and is expected to obey the Law of Gravity. An axe head that falls into a river is expected to remain there; an axe head that falls into a river is expected to sink in the river.

In our Focal Scripture, the missing axe head came forth from the river. The axe head that should have sunk in the river began to swim. Other axe heads would have been expected to remain at the bottom of the river, but this particular axe head was different; the case of the axe head was different.

Friend, God says, your case is different. What happened to others will not happen to you; you will not end the way others ended; your story will not end in shame and disappointment; you will not be swept aside when others are swept aside. The negative things that happened to others will not happen to you; the negative experiences of others will not be your portion; the disappointments that others face will not be your portion.

Where others are rejected, you will be accepted; where others are tolerated, you will be celebrated; where others are denied, you will be given in seven-fold; when others are disappointed, you shall be the chosen one. When others are cast down, you will be lifted up; when others suffer loss, you will make gains; your destiny is different, and your case is different.

Elisha was part of the mission of the sons of the prophets, and there was no way the axe head was going to remain at the bottom of the river. Because Jehovah is involved in your life, your case is different.

Prayer : Lord, my case is different, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Splendid Thursday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
G8t conquers good afternoon evryone on this thread ,wonders took place in tabernacle today.there was a guy d wife brought for renunciation and as the wife was telling him what to say and not what to say that was how the spirit of the uncle wife manifested thru her body and before u knw what another guy again that d wife also bought 4 renunciation started manifesting thru d wife also ...it was serious battle today but u knw what the earth is of the lord and the fullness dere off ,what I mean darkness can't over come light.
I saw what I hav never seen before the two women were creating havoc inside tabernacle to the extend that d spirit want to kill the children of the women that went to school...but I thank God 4 using serVic to restore their soul back to life .....later another spirit manifested thru ruth dat why did she go and bring the boy frm sch dat he want to deal with ruth and servic told God to pass judgment on the spirit using the fire inside ruth to torment the spirit...and do u knw what one of the man that it was because of him the issue was happening was no where to be found ,the spirit made us to understand that dey r d one dat mak the guy to leave the tabernacle and run away .....

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
My Night Thought:

"Your SUCCESS is someone's INSPIRATION. Your PROFIT is another's gateway to GAINS. Your EXCELLENCE is your neighbour's MOTIVATION. Keep pushing forward".
Goodnight({}) .

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:43am On Feb 27, 2015

When the sons of the prophets went to Jordan to cut down wood, one of them suffered the misfortune of losing his axe head. That trainee prophet suffered a setback and a disappointment; he faced a challenge that could scuttle his mission; he faced a huge embarrassment.

When Elisha intervened, the axe head began to swim. The loss of the axe head attracted an uncommon miracle. The disappointment of the trainee prophet led to an uncommon manifestation of God’s power. That setback became a set up for a miracle. That misfortune ended in a miracle.

Friend, every misfortune that comes your way will be a platform for your next miracle. Your disappointments will set the stage for blessings you didn't bargain for; your setbacks will set the stage for an uncommon manifestation of God’s power. Every embarrassment from the enemy will lead to Continuous Congratulations.

Your story will not end in shame and disgrace; every disgrace the enemy plans for you will attract a miracle; every plan to bring you shame shall turn around and bring joy; every plan to disappoint you shall be God’s platform to take you to higher; for every negative experience, God will bring a positive compensation.

Don’t let the enemy depress you on account of any misfortune. God is the script-writer of your life, and if He has started your story, He won’t let the enemy conclude it. Relax; that misfortune will become a miracle.

Isaiah 61 vs. 7 sums it up: “For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.”

Prayer : Lord, my misfortunes will be platforms for uncommon miracles, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Fabulous Friday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bolliejay(m): 9:03am On Feb 27, 2015
blessedbeads:
G8t conquers good afternoon evryone on this thread ,wonders took place in tabernacle today.there was a guy d wife brought for renunciation and as the wife was telling him what to say and not what to say that was how the spirit of the uncle wife manifested thru her body and before u knw what another guy again that d wife also bought 4 renunciation started manifesting thru d wife also ...it was serious battle today but u knw what the earth is of the lord and the fullness dere off ,what I mean darkness can't over come light.
I saw what I hav never seen before the two women were creating havoc inside tabernacle to the extend that d spirit want to kill the children of the women that went to school...but I thank God 4 using serVic to restore their soul back to life .....later another spirit manifested thru ruth dat why did she go and bring the boy frm sch dat he want to deal with ruth and servic told God to pass judgment on the spirit using the fire inside ruth to torment the spirit...and do u knw what one of the man that it was because of him the issue was happening was no where to be found ,the spirit made us to understand that dey r d one dat mak the guy to leave the tabernacle and run away .....

Confirmed!

l was there and l saw everything.

Jesus is Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
dh went too I cld n't go with him because I was n't feeling too well
he came back saying yeeeeee!yeeeee!yeeeeeee! dis is d only word he cld utter when he came back frm cct yesterday
I was so anxious to hear everything dat he witnessed, bt he said he did n't know where to start
he wanted to testify abt our God's visitation of bfp bt servant vic told him dat
there was no chance for testimony yesterday because is always war on renounciation days like yesterday,
he has to have enough time 4 renoucation, so dat people can go home quick, bt they ended up spending almost d whole
day due to d demons dat came with fight.
dis morning very aerly he woke me up and narated all, at d end he said arh lets prayo demons are nt friendly dis is nt jokeo
he told me how the demons made d men to be playing baba jebu with any money dat enters their hand
how the demons made them to understand dat the mother of the man came to them to look for child
because she was barren and they gave her the man as a baby boy, and the man is their own son dat is wy he is not
doing well and living a miserable life, he said they were calling d man their son & were ready to fight servant vic for
trying to collect dia sons from them, and they were counting all the sons that God has used servant vic to deliver
and remove their profiles from dia kngdoms,
he said they wanted to fight servant vic because God want to use him to deliver the
men. dh said d sweet thing is dat God utterly destroyed dose powers & the evil covenant even afta much boasting
by those demons dat they cannot be destroyed and dat they can't let go of the man because he is their son
dia covenant child & dat God must n't use servnt vic to destroy the covenant they made with the mother of one of d men.

Jesus power super power, mama water power powerless power. our God is too much, may his divine visitation
get to everyone's home in Jesus powerful name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2015

While felling wood that would be used to build a new house, the axe head of one of the sons of the prophets fell into the river. That trainee prophet suffered a loss. The axe head fell into a river where it may not be easy to find; the axe head fell where the loss may have become a permanent loss.

When Elisha intervened, the lost axe head came forth from the river. What was initially lost was recovered; what the trainee prophet lost was returned to him; the axe head may have seemed lost for good, but the loss was later reversed; it began as a loss, but it eventually ended in restoration.

Friend, God says, for every loss you have suffered in time past, there shall be restoration. Everything you lost in the past is coming back to you; every opportunity you missed in the past will come back to you; every promotion you lost in the past will be restored in full; every loss that seemed permanent in time past shall be reversed in a matter of time. You may have forgotten what you lost, but God is bringing it back.

Elisha was involved in the mission of the sons of the prophets, and nothing was about to be lost for good. Because Jehovah is involved in your life, your losses shall turn to gain, and your restoration shall come with compensation; even if you lost what no man can recover, God Himself will orchestrate the restoration.

Take every loss you have suffered in time past to God in prayer. If Jehovah is involved, get set for restoration with compensation.

Prayer : Lord, everything I lost is coming back to me; let there be restoration with compensation, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Restful Saturday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Gdevening my wonderful conquerors ,got so many thgns to share with us abt what happened in cct 2day ,I will once I am back frm church tomorrow ....wow God indeed is not wicked .stay blessed gd9th
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
“1. …the Amalekites had invaded the south, and Ziklag, and smitten Ziklag, and burned it with fire; 2. And had taken the women captives, that were therein: they slew not any, either great or small, but carried them away, and went on their way.”
(1 Samuel 30: 1-2)

Our Focal Scripture tells the tale of the invasion of Ziklag. David dwelt in Ziklag with his wives, children, his men and their wives and children; and while they were away on a mission, the Amalekites came and burned the city. The Amalekites attacked David’s city in his absence; they burnt and reduced David’s city to rubbles.

After burning Ziklag, they escaped with the women and children. The women and children weren’t killed. Despite the attack of the Amalekites, no life was lost. Despite the attacks, no destiny was truncated, and no life was short-circuited. Despite the attacks, the enemy could not inflict permanent damage.

Friend, God says, the attacks of the enemy will not consume your life or truncate your destiny; the enemy’s attacks will not cause permanent damage to you; the enemy’s attacks will not bring any sorrow that heaven cannot heal or reverse; the attacks of the enemy cannot mess up your future and dreams. Whatever the enemy burns around you, he won’t get to you.

The enemy may burn your ‘Ziklag’, but everything will still be intact; the devil may fight you but nothing will be lost; he may shoot arrows but no one will be hurt; whatever the enemy does, there will be nothing missing and nothing broken. Whatever the enemy does against you will be inconsequential and insignificant. When he appears to succeed, his efforts will be a huge failure.

Though your ‘Ziklag’ be burnt, stay calm, and be sure that there will be nothing missing and nothing broken.

Prayer : Lord, though my ‘Ziklag’ be burnt, nothing shall be lost, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Super Sunday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
HAPPY NEW MONTH FOLKS...

@janutra,how u doing...*in Wendy Williams voice* the lord is ur strength babes..

@mamaGodssent,talk to me....
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
G8t conquerors happy new mnth and happy sunday ,this is our mnth we r all marching forward in jesus name ...Amen. Wow the last deliverance that took place on sat the 28th of feb was a wonderful one ,the type I hav never seen b4 ,God attended to every one that has one case or the other ...it started with testimony and after the testimony God came down in our midst awesomely to do what he knows how to do best .
Releasing people frm d bond of captivity . The guy that one of the women brought for deliverance that left that day immediately God settle his case another demon manifested that he is the father and dat he want his son back ,another one manifested that he is in charge of d woman and her sis dat has water coming out of her ears ,that dey shd renounce it ...another one manifested that she is d girlfrd to one of does men dat he has not renounce her...another also manifested dat he is in charge of the woman who hav stone in her tommy dat if she didn't renounce thm the stone will return, another again that says she is d girlfrd to one guy dat he shd return her gift and renounce her ,and another that talk abt one of the worker dat is preparing 4 her wedding and another that also talk abt the woman dat is barren and not working and so many others revelations .....God is not wicked

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:22am On Mar 02, 2015
“...when David and his men were come to Ziklag on the third day, that the Amalekites had invaded the south, and Ziklag, and smitten Ziklag, and burned it with fire;”
(1 Samuel 30: 1)

Ziklag was a Philistine territory which was given to David when he escaped from Saul. In David's days, Philistines were perpetual heathens and idol worshippers, they were ungodly, they hated God’s people and lived as God’s enemies. So David moved into a territory of ungodly people. He lived in affinity with ungodliness.

In the process of time, Ziklag was burnt in David's absence. His properties, wives and children were taken away as he maintained his affinity to the ungodly Philistines. His connection to ungodliness made him vulnerable to attack, and connected him to misfortune and negativity.

Friend, hear God's warning: your connection to ungodliness will make you vulnerable to the enemy. Your affinity for unrighteousness will empower the enemy to reduce you; when you stay connected to sin, you are getting more connected to your own downfall; when you stay connected to the things God has warned against, you are slowly but steadily moving closer to destruction.

David’s wives, children and properties were not taken away the moment he moved to Ziklag; his connection to ungodliness didn't backfire immediately. Be careful when you feel you've lost nothing on account of your sin and unrighteousness. You may not lose today but you may lose tomorrow.

Walk away from every ‘Ziklag’ in your destiny. If it is ungodly and offensive to God, don't wait until you become a loser; disconnect yourself immediately.

Isaiah 59 vs. 20 says: “And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD.”

Prayer : Lord, I disconnect from ungodliness; remove every affinity for unrighteousness in me, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Blessed Monday and a Productive week

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by rupion(f): 9:26am On Mar 02, 2015
blessedbeads:
G8t conquerors happy new mnth and happy sunday ,this is our mnth we r all marching forward in jesus name ...Amen. Wow the last deliverance that took place on sat the 28th of feb was a wonderful one ,the type I hav never seen b4 ,God attended to every one that has one case or the other ...it started with testimony and after the testimony God came down in our midst awesomely to do what he knows how to do best .
Releasing people frm d bond of captivity . The guy that one of the women brought for deliverance that left that day immediately God settle his case another demon manifested that he is the father and dat he want his son back ,another one manifested that he is in charge of d woman and her sis dat has water coming out of her ears ,that dey shd renounce it ...another one manifested that she is d girlfrd to one of does men dat he has not renounce her...another also manifested dat he is in charge of the woman who hav stone in her tommy dat if she didn't renounce thm the stone will return, another again that says she is d girlfrd to one guy dat he shd return her gift and renounce her ,and another that talk abt one of the worker dat is preparing 4 her wedding and another that also talk abt the woman dat is barren and not working and so many others revelations .....God is not wicked

blessedbead thanks a million times for updating d thred often. u won't go down ijn.
I feel like updating too but there is no much leasure time for me.
atimes is bad network, atimes no mgb.
someone I sent down was at d deliverance scene too, no one goes to cct & return same.
I heard there was also a revelaton about a pregnant woman that she should change to another hospital &
not to deliver in d same hospital where she registered for antenatal.
but if she insist to deliver her baby in same place, that she will have a sad story to tell or she will nt be alive to tell the story.
am so happy for her even without knowing her.
cus pregnancy does nt deserv sad ending all glory be to our lord.

janutra how bori?
mama Godssent I hailo I wish to read more of ur post. Happy new Month pips.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:54am On Mar 03, 2015
“... when David and his men were come to Ziklag on the third day, that the Amalekites had invaded the south, and Ziklag, and smitten Ziklag, and burned it with fire;”
(1 Samuel 30: 1)

The Amalekites gained access into Ziklag and launched their attack through the south. According to bible history, the south of Ziklag was called the ‘Negev of Caleb’; it was a drought region; it was a region that had no rain. So, the Amalekites attacked David through the place of dryness.

Friend, every dryness in your life is a potential entry point for the enemy; every dry area of your life is an invitation for invasion. If your prayer life is dry, be careful, you are inviting the enemy to mess up your destiny.

If you manifest attitudes that smack of spiritual dryness, you are inviting the enemy for a satanic invasion; if you allow spiritual dryness to envelope your destiny, marriage, family, career, business, etc, you are making yourself vulnerable to the enemy’s attacks.

The Amalekites didn't attack David the day he stayed close to the place of dryness; his connection to dryness made him vulnerable to attack much later. The enemy may not attack you immediately your life becomes dry and attractive to him; but when he strikes, you would hate the day you accepted dryness into your life.

Ask God for a fresh rain of His presence; deepen your walk with God; increase your time of prayer and fasting; make your life conducive for the rain of God’s presence; stay away from things that negate God commandments; make your life more attractive to the Holy Spirit by walking away from sin and unrighteousness. Discard anything that make you dry.

The only antidote to drought and dryness, is rain. Ask for God’s rain, and walk away from dryness.

Prayer : Lord, I say no to spiritual dryness; let the rain of Your presence fall afresh on me, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Fruitful Tuesday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 03, 2015
Dadsonval:
Good day everybody, i'm a ttc for 10months now, i would have loved to come but i dont think i can make up with the time cos my place is very far and there is no place for me to sleep over night in the church and i dont have any friends or relations in lagos or around sango ota.

My dear,am also coming from a far place. I don't have anyone in Lagos where I can pass the night either. So don't look at the distance ,there is a small hotel close to the church which I normally use,each time I go there. Just make up your mind and plan ahead ,you will be next to testify.

@ all pls anyone going for Thursday program ,should pls help and book me.I dey beg oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
GOD I THANK YOU GREATLY FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR US, FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING FOR US AND FOR WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO DO FOR US IN THIS THREAD, RECEIVE MY PRAISES OH MIGHTY AND EVERLASTING GOD, FOR YOU ALONE DID IT, YOU ALONE IS DOING IT, AND YOU ALONE SHALL DO IT. THANK YOU GOD THE CREATOR OF THE MUSLIMS AND THE CHRISTIANS. BE THOU EXALTED ABOVE ALL HEAVEN. FOR IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME WE PRAY AMEN.

@All, Am sorry for my long absence,

Congratulations to all that God has done one or two things for,
@JANUTRA, I thank God for you, cogratulations.
And to all that testify for one thing or the other here, May you come back with tripple portions of babies and many kind of BFPS, be it good jobs, good new life partner, new business.
All glory must be to God.

Please there is one sin that must not be commited in this thread, and that is, SIN of changing your moniker I mean changing of user name,
for example if YOU ARE ALREADY IN NAIRALAND FOR LONG, EITHER IN TTC THREAD, IVF THREAD, OR JOB SECTION,
but because you do not want someone to know that you are looking for God's intervention, you now log into this thread with a new user name.
Or you went to C.C.T to get the touch of God in your situation after God answered you, you now come into this thread to testify with a new moniker, whereas you are an old member or an active member of OUR DEAR NAIRALAND.

Are you ashamed of God? or are you ashamed of His works in your life, this revelation has been coming but I decided to post it today.
please do not be ashamed of Him, so that someone somewhere that have your type of challenge and key into your testimony after reading all the posts you have posted about your case in NAIRALAND before solution come your way.
incase you are not ashamed of witchdoctors, azonto dance, skelewu dance, tin-tin tombing and worldly things. BUT you are always ashamed of God and His words/works in your life, read what Jesus said: read what He said in the book of: Mark 8:38
Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Matthew 10:33
But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Please do not change your user name and come in here with a new name, because, it will not help someone that has your kind of problem.
when I was trying to conceive I normally visit the internet to look for people that had my kind of infertility issues and later succeeded,
but my own case was the worst, because I did not see anyone with my kind of case, so I moved to foreign thread where I found DRAKE'S MOTHER, who chopped off her two tubes because she did not want children, then I said to myself, this woman chopped off her tubes from begining to end of the two tubes through surgery with by her own opinion, and now she has a son after that procedure AND SHE WAS FULL OF SURPRISE. It means God can recreat even after He has created man/made woman, ok I mean God can RE-MADE woman, let us use that word, Re-made.

Mine was "TUBELESS" that cannot be found, BUT the tubes were there when I did my fertility test before wedding, so what happened?
BUT evil powers dissapeared them so that I will be frustrated in my marriage, Then I continue my deliveerance at C.C.T WITH CONSTANT CONFESSION OF MY OLD SELF AND DOING EVERYTHING THE MAN OF GOD ASK US TO DO, BUT AT THE END I WILL COME HOME AND GO TO THE CYBERCAFE AND PRINT OUT THE PICTUR OF BABY DRAKES AFTER EACH DELIVERANCE AT C.C.T and put it on my bed and begin to imaging that baby Drakes was in my house, Did I hear you say Madness? NO NO NO NO! DO NOT SAY THAT, it was not madness, it is called "FAITH IN ACTION"

Then I will also open my Bible and read about Sarah, Then I will beg God to please do not let me get old like Serah before you answer me,
because this my own generation are not as patient as Sara's generation,
The Inlaws I have are not like Serah's inlaws,
The neighbours I have are not like Sera's neighbours,
My husaband is not as patient as Abraham, there is already fire burning in my matrimonial home and bed
This generation are already caounting my age and how many years I have spent in the marraige.
My Godly brothers and Sisters, GOD HEARED AND READ THE COMMENTS AS IN PRAYERS AND HE ANSWERED ME BY FIRE BECAUSE HE REALY SAW THAT WHAT I SAID ABOUT OUR OWN GENERTION IS TRUE. THANK YOU GOD. HE IS STILL ANSWERING ME TILL THIS MOMENT, MAY I NOT BE THE ONLY TESTIFIER IN THIS HOUSE OF GOD'S OWN CHILDREN. AMEN.
YOU ARE NEXT IN LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

please pray these prayers below
1. Any power planning to destroy us (mention your name) through marriage be destroyed in Jesus Mighty name
2. Any power that want me to be a rich woman without children so that people will say that I have used my organs in exchange for money, catch fire and die in Jesus name
3. Any power that want to keep my glory, my life, my children, my husband, my spiritual life, rotating in one spot your time is up now, expire by fire!!! in the Mighty name of God.

SINGLES PLEASE LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP, DO NOT SETTLE INSIDE HELL FIRE AND CALL IT MARRIAGE.

Dadsonval:
YOUR NAME HAS ENTERED HERE YOU WILL SOON COME WITH A TESTIMONY VERY SOON.

Enm or anyone should please help this fellow, if you can, ttc race is not a one man's race, you need positive people aroun to achieve it.

@Manoda, how are you? is the fellowship still holding in your house? have you been able to visit the motherless ths year?
chain handheld prayer is highly prohibited. everyone is not the same nor what you think they are. agreement prayer should be between husband and wife and their children.

@Bolanlevivian, samplet, vilachi, Goldenbaby, uteh, mom2bsoon, iyabetajos, lizzylaw, menes, aderom, THE 12 PEOPLE, may God be with you all. Amen.

I welcome all new members in to the thread of greater glory.
@Blessedbeads, PLEASE CHECK YOUR MAIL.

@All mothers, May you not be a childless Mothers in Jesus name.

SORRY FOR MY LENGHTY POST, IS NOT MY FAULT, I DID NOT PLAN FOR THIS TODAY.

NOTE: AVOID ALL MANNER OF SIN, SO THAT OUR PRAYERS CAN BE ANSWERED BY GOD VERY FAST.

Thanks for reading.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by trendy86: 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
l just stumbled on this forum now, TTC for 11months now, I am currently on 17dpo now and I need faith to stand on Gods promises that it is done this time around. Nice been here.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by humilitatem(f): 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
@ Godssent you are welcome back ma. Reading your post always puts a smile on my face. Welcome to the newbies. @ all, just like Manoda, I need someone to help me with booking too. Thanks and God bless.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
@Godsnt I am vry g8tful ,I hav seen the mail .4 evryone coming frm far to cct is a place were u dnt neet to be far from because it is now one on one deliverance. I dnt knw any one that one to book shd snd me mail so I can book for the person ,I will be dere on Thursday by d grace of God .@g8t conqueror if I hav not reply or comment on any post been snt to me pls I am sorry it won't happen again ....may our testimony not be far in jesus name ,Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.