Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (332879 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:06am On May 31, 2015
“Then Jael Heber's wife took a nail of the tent, and took an hammer in her hand, and went softly unto him, and smote the nail into his temples, and ... he died.” (Judges 4: 21)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

When Jael rose to defeat Sisera, she did not go far to find a weapon to kill him. She took a tent peg and killed Sisera; she took a peg from the house she was living in; the resources for her victory was within her house. What she needed to hit her target, make progress and gain victory was within her house, and within her reach.

Friend, God says, the resources for your next level are already in your house, within your reach. The ideas that will distinguish you are already at your disposal; the opportunities that will take you to the top are already within your reach; the destiny helpers that will help you rise higher are already within your locale; the things that will make your victory easier and faster are already around you.

God says, you won’t need to look for it; you won’t need to become stranded before you find what you need to enable you win your battles; you won’t need to break your head to make a headway. Your progress will not face the hurdle of needless confusion. What you need is already around you.

What Jael found in her house was not a conventional weapon of war, but it sufficed to kill Sisera. The things around you may not look like what you need, but God says, take them, use them, they will work for you.

The opportunities may not look promising, ideas may not be fashionable, things at your disposal may not be what people say you need, but if Jehovah is involved, your ‘tent peg’ will do better than a ‘sword’.

Look inwards and take note of what you already have in and around you; if Jehovah is involved, what you have in your ‘house’ will work for your good.

Prayer : Lord, what I have inside of me will distinguish me, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Have A Super Sunday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 8:09am On May 31, 2015
to those that attended deliverance program yesterday may your deliverance be pamernent in Jesus name.
Happy Sunday great conquerors.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:15am On May 31, 2015
Goodmrn every conquerors in the thread, Happy sunday to evry one and to every one that attended yesterday deliverance may the good lord continue to give u all the grace to maintain ur deliverance in jesus name ....Amen

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:14am On May 31, 2015
The LORD will GUARD and PROTECT you and your entire family from all danger, in JESUS' Mighty Name. HAPPY SUNDAY (d last sunday/day of d month of may). STAY BLESS!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 1:58pm On May 31, 2015
BillionaireLady:

God is indeed great and faithful .If i may ask, what is R.P.P?? Distance is not barrier!! The Spirit of God and the anointing is the key here.
Remember the centurion that asked Jesus to just "say a word" and his daughter would be healed? wink

R.P.P means Revelation Prayer Points!
No wonder Isaiah 59:1 says; Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear.
God has been too faithful to fail this servant Vic. and that is why the Lord pass through the phone call and attended to you!
I am also a living witness of this kind of signs and wonders of God via phone call by his servant!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 6:53pm On May 31, 2015
SonOfDavid91:

R.P.P means Revelation Prayer Points!
No wonder Isaiah 59:1 says; Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear.
God has been too faithful to fail this servant Vic. and that is why the Lord pass through the phone call and attended to you!
I am also a living witness of this kind of signs and wonders of God via phone call by his servant!

Thank you so much SonofDavid91. Godssent's testimony, and one of your posts after that, stirred something in me to urgently call The man of God.
Am glad i did.Thank you so much again. God loves you!!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 7:55pm On May 31, 2015
BillionaireLady:

Thank you so much SonofDavid. Godssent's testimony, and one of your posts after that, stitted something in me to urgently call The man of God.
Am glad i did.Thank you so much again. God loves you!!

Huuum, calling the man of God also changed my story today, each time I see my child I kept thinking what would have become of our marriage for the next 3yrs without à child. God of Elijah I thank u for anointing ur Servant to reach people like us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 9:21pm On May 31, 2015
sotum2:

Huuum, calling the man of God also changed my story today, each time I see my child I kept thinking what would have become of our marriage for the next 3yrs without à child. God of Elijah I thank u for anointing ur Servant to reach people like us.

Congratulations Sotum2.!! after how long had you been infertile?Please share your story if you can.thanx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 10:31pm On May 31, 2015
I heard frm my relative that attended the deliverance program that it was an awsome deliverance, dat they were just singing Jesus is d sweetest name I know and deliverance was taking place and things was just hapening on their own even bf the main fire prayer started, that servant vic also gave all d thanksgiving offering and gave it to two brothers that attended the deliverance all d way frm Jos, that one of them had speach impediment. God bless d moG for his kind heart of giving. peaceful night rest everyone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 12:50am On Jun 01, 2015
sotum2:

God loves his children!!!!!
GOD IS NOT WICKED!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 12:52am On Jun 01, 2015
Here comes the month of perfection & greater glory to what God has started in your life!
Welcome to June!
Happy New Month!

Glorious conquerors.... Rejoice and be glad in the Lord!!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 12:55am On Jun 01, 2015
SAVE @ LEAST A SOUL FOR GOD IN THIS MONTH OF JUNE & GOD WILL SURPRISE YOU WITH UNEXPECTED TESTIMONY!!!!
HAPPY NEW MONTH PEOPLE OF GOD!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:04am On Jun 01, 2015
WELCOME TO THE MONTH OF JUNE,this is the month of perfection,the sixth month of the year ,it means perfection .
May the almighty God perfect all that concerns us in this month of june in jesus mighty name ...Amen . I welkom all conquerors to this new month as he perfect all he has been doing frm jan-may in this month of june for every one in this thread...HAPPY NEW MONTH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 6:51am On Jun 01, 2015
@billionairelady, u can read my story and testimony from previous pages from this thread or u go to TTC thread on health section, it is the same God that is answering u that answer me. The first thing anybody this servant of God will pray for will notice is the change of evil or fearful dream to. good dream or u now see revelations.

@ all, happy new month of change, may we receive God's blessings in Jesus name.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 6:53am On Jun 01, 2015
blessedbeads:
WELCOME TO THE MONTH OF JUNE,this is the month of perfection,the sixth month of the year ,it means perfection .
May the almighty God perfect all that concerns us in this month of june in jesus mighty name ...Amen . I welkom all conquerors to this new month as he perfect all he has been doing frm jan-may in this month of june for every one in this thread...HAPPY NEW MONTH
Congratulation!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 6:54am On Jun 01, 2015
blessedbeads:
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 7:25am On Jun 01, 2015
Isaiah 43:19 and it reads: Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

By the authority in the Word of God, Great Conquerors...
In this Month Of June,
- God is going to do new thing in every area of our life, in Jesus Name.
- Favour, Healing, Breakthrough, Deliverance, Salvation, Financial Visitation, Open-doors, Divine Protection, Divine Helpers, Blessing, Manna From Heaven, Etc., shall spring forth in our life and people shall know that the God of Elijah Who gave us Servant Vic. in this our generation for Liberation Is Not A Wicked God!
Glorious Conquerors... ENJOY YOUR NEW MONTH TO THE FULLEST AND ALL TO THE GLORY OF GOD!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:50am On Jun 01, 2015
“1. Now about that time Herod the king stretched forth his hands to vex certain of the church. 23. ...the angel of the Lord smote him... and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.”
(Acts 12: 1, 23)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

Our Focal Scripture speaks of king Herod, who stretched forth his hands to attack the church. He decided to attack and afflict people who were devoted and committed to God; he attacked people who loved and feared God; he attacked people whose only crime was their commitment, devotion and dedication to God.

Just when he began his attack against the church, Herod was killed by an Angel. He attacked the Church, and the Owner of the Church arose and stopped his wicked plans from continuing; he came against people who loved God, and God came against him and scuttled his evil plans.

Friend, any man who attacks you because of your love for God will be divinely interrupted by God. Any man who indulges in the misadventure of fighting you will be stopped by God; any man fighting you because of your love for God will face a battle angels.

Herod was a mere mortal, and he lacked the capacity to annihilate the church he fought against. No man has the capacity to annihilate the church that is devoted to God. They may make attempts, but God is available to stop them in their tracks.

Always remember that no man is God. No man is supreme over your destiny; no man has the final say on your life; men may have roles to play, but when they play god, the real God will show up to remind them of their mortality.

Put your trust in God, remain strong in faith and in God’s word, and God will interrupt the Herod’s of this world.

Prayer : Lord, interrupt any man that arises against me because of my love for You, in Jesus’name: Amen
Have A Fruitful Monday.

Welcome To The Month Of June. You Shall Have A MIGHTY RISING; You Will Be SUPERNATURALLY RAISED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 9:24am On Jun 01, 2015
SonOfDavid91:

Isaiah 43:19 and it reads: Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

By the authority in the Word of God, Great Conquerors...
In this Month Of June,
- God is going to do new thing in every area of our life, in Jesus Name.
- Favour, Healing, Breakthrough, Deliverance, Salvation, Financial Visitation, Open-doors, Divine Protection, Divine Helpers, Blessing, Manna From Heaven, Etc., shall spring forth in our life and people shall know that the God of Elijah Who gave us Servant Vic. in this our generation for Liberation Is Not A Wicked God!
Glorious Conquerors... ENJOY YOUR NEW MONTH TO THE FULLEST AND ALL TO THE GLORY OF GOD!!
amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by humilitatem(f): 9:53am On Jun 01, 2015
@ sotum2 blessedbeads and SonOfDavid91, I say a big Amen to your prayers. @ all Happy new month. Your testimonies will surprise your friends and shock your enemies in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 11:15am On Jun 01, 2015
sotum2:
@billionairelady, u can read my story and testimony from previous pages from this thread or u go to TTC thread on health section, it is the same God that is answering u that answer me. The first thing anybody this servant of God will pray for will notice is the change of evil or fearful dream to. good dream or u now see revelations.

@ all, happy new month of change, may we receive God's blessings in Jesus name.

Ok.this is indeed true. my dream life has changed for sure. smiley please give me a link to your testimony.The pages are way too many to comb through.smiley. Have a blessed June. God loves you!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
BillionaireLady:

Ok.this is indeed true. my ream life has changed for sure. smiley please give me a link to your testimony.The pages are way too many to comb through.smiley. Have a blessed June. God loves you!

Go to page 8
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Just as Mary was highly favoured in the sixth month,so will God of pleasant surprises favour and locate every hungry womb this month.happy new month every one.may angel Gabriel bring good news to every searching heart in Jesus name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by doris107: 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
mikuut:
I heard frm my relative that attended the deliverance program that it was an awsome deliverance, dat they were just singing Jesus is d sweetest name I know and deliverance was taking place and things was just hapening on their own even bf the main fire prayer started, that servant vic also gave all d thanksgiving offering and gave it to two brothers that attended the deliverance all d way frm Jos, that one of them had speach impediment. God bless d moG for his kind heart of giving. peaceful night rest everyone.

@servant vick giving to people,
this is not his first time not even his fifth time of giving to people, all I can say is dat servat vic is a giver, dats what my dad call a dangerous giver, someone that gives even when he is not rich. may d Lord enrich him.
Happy new month to all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Hiploko(m): 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
CCT is a family of wonderful people. Love is shared freely like the air we breathe. We arrived Jos safely and thank God for the massive love shown to us there. We pray that God increases the anointing upon his servant,bless him mightily and grow his congregation. Special thanks to allllll the members. What manner of love God bless you all again and again and again!!!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JUMAYIN(f): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
@hiploko,how is your bro doing...regards to him n every1 at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Hiploko(m): 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
JUMAYIN:
@hiploko,how is your bro doing...regards to him n every1 at home
He is fyn dear. Hope ur people are good too.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
sotum2:

Go to page 8

Thank you Sotum2. I read it. i think it would be best if you did an updated testimony. What happened after that. As the Spirit leads you. wink
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
The LORD is set to move furiously… on your behalf… against your enemies.

In order for Him to arise on your behalf, there are 3 things you must consider:

1. Make sure you’ve repented of your sins and invited Jesus Christ into your heart.

2. Ensure you get rid of the ‘idols’ in your life and take holy living seriously.

3. Plan to wake up at the midnight hour (at least 3 times a week) for these prayers.

As you do this, then it is GAME UP for all the goliaths troubling your life:

For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke
with flames of fire. For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many. –
Isa. 66:15-16.

Now to the prayers…

These prayers will help you rise to the top, no matter your situation in life today

*** 7 Furious Prayers for the Month of June ***

1. O God arise, break my yokes in the name of Jesus

2. Evil powers visiting me in the dream, your time is up, die die die in the name of Jesus.

3. Anointing to beat my enemies small as the dust, come upon my
Life in the name of Jesus.

4. O Lord, let your fury come forth like fire, and burn to ashes
evil chains of captivity in my life in Jesus name.

5. This month, I arise out of darkness into the light of God in
Jesus name.

6. I paralyse every satanic revival against my destiny this month
in Jesus name.

7. This month in righteousness shall I be established; I shall be
Far from oppression and from terror, for it shall not come near
me and my family in Jesus name.

Be An Overcomer

Copied from elishagoodman.org

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
BillionaireLady:

Thank you Sotum2. I read it. i think it would be best if you did an updated testimony. What happened after that. As the Spirit leads you. wink

I like the fire burning in you. Don't let it die, let it burn more and fiercer. You are welcome to this wonderful and glorious thread of God. On this thread, is the Spirit of God and where God spirit is, there is freedom and showers of mercy and grace.

Once again you are welcome. Be bless.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 2:26am On Jun 02, 2015
enm:

I like the fire burning in you. Don't let it die, let it burn more and fiercer. You are welcome to this wonderful and glorious thread of God. On this thread, is the Spirit of God and where God spirit is, there is freedom and showers of mercy and grace.

Once again you are welcome. Be bless.

Thank you enm. God loves you lots smiley
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 5:20am On Jun 02, 2015
Hiploko:
CCT is a family of wonderful people. Love is shared freely like the air we breathe. We arrived Jos safely and thank God for the massive love shown to us there. We pray that God increases the anointing upon his servant,bless him mightily and grow his congregation. Special thanks to allllll the members. What manner of love God bless you all again and again and again!!!!!

Glory be to God for the merciful journey!!!
Love your neighbour as yourself is one of the KEY we used in CCT!!!
Thank God for the teaching through His servant!!!
Where there is Love, Christ presence is not always too far!

If you are here and you fail to show Love to God's children, adjust and amend your ways this morning!!!!
Good morning great conquerors and have a great day!!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Expectation From God"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.