Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (332918 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 5:33am On Jun 02, 2015
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful, The Lord God made them all.
CONQUERORS...... Here comes another beautiful day in the 6th month of 2015. Businessmen/women... Our market must sell today. Others... We must make our day. Above all..... God will show us the way. In Jesus name.

PLEASANT DAY CONQUERORS!!!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 6:07am On Jun 02, 2015
Let me suffer now and laugh tomorrow. Let me
be poor now and blessed tomorrow. That should
be the life we live,” God can never let his children to be ashamed! Have Faith and belief in Him, Sin no more lest a worse thing come unto thee. John 5:14.
Worse thing will not be our portion, in Jesus name!

WE ARE SET TO CONQUER!!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 8:25am On Jun 02, 2015
SonOfDavid91:
be the life we live,” God can never let his children to be ashamed! Have Faith and belief in Him, Sin no more lest a worse thing come unto thee. John 5:14.

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 9:29am On Jun 02, 2015
Hiploko:
CCT is a family of wonderful people. Love is shared freely like the air we breathe. We arrived Jos safely and thank God for the massive love shown to us there. We pray that God increases the anointing upon his servant,bless him mightily and grow his congregation. Special thanks to allllll the members. What manner of love God bless you all again and again and again!!!!!

Ok you are the person that came frm Jos, oh i thank God for journey mercy, jos is quite far bt you will surely experience rain of financial increase blessing, he did same to my bro inlaw and since that time he got a well paid job, is just so sad that he cant even testify on how God did it for him, bt we that directed him to cct knows, i dnt know why he is now shy,
@Hiploko
may you breatru and buy aeroplane in Jesus name.
may I get pregnant dis june iJn everybody say amen to me hiihiiihii.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:00am On Jun 02, 2015
“2. And he killed James the brother of John with the sword. 3. And because he saw it pleased the Jews, he proceeded further to take Peter also…”
(Acts 12: 2, 3)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

When Herod rose against the church, he killed James, and proceeded to take Peter, with plans of killing him. He did evil against the church, and planned to repeat the same evil again. He planned to repeat the pains and disgrace he brought on the church; he planned to repeat negativity.

After planning to kill Peter, he did not succeed. He planned to repeat the evil he did, but he failed woefully. He wanted to make God's people feel bad a second time, but he didn't succeed; he wanted to reenact negativity, but the negativity that happened to the church did not happen again.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: the negativity of the past will not happen again. The disappointments and misfortunes of the past will not happen again; the failures and heartbreaks of the past will not happen again; the pains and disgrace of the past will not happen again. The enemy may have laughed last in your matter in the past, but not anymore!

Don’t be scared, what you are afraid of will not happen again. That loss of opportunity may have happened before, but it won't happen again. You may have suffered losses, setbacks, harassment, abandonment, etc, but it won't happen again. What made you cry and mourn will not happen again.

The cycle of negativity is broken! Every Negative Repetition is cancelled right now. When Jehovah is involved, no negativity from the past will find its way into your present and your future. If Jehovah is involved, negativity will not happen again.

Nahum 1 vs. 9 sums it up: “...affliction shall not rise up the second time.”

Prayer : Lord, my past negative experiences will not happen again, in Jesus’ name. Amen
Enjoy A Fruitful Tuesday.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Hiploko(m): 11:47am On Jun 02, 2015
mikuut:

Ok you are the person that came frm Jos, oh i thank God for journey mercy, jos is quite far bt you will surely experience rain of financial increase blessing, he did same to my bro inlaw and since that time he got a well paid job, is just so sad that he cant even testify on how God did it for him, bt we that directed him to cct knows, i dnt know why he is now shy,
@Hiploko
may you breatru and buy aeroplane in Jesus name.
amen dear... Ur pregnancy is certain. Just go and prepare for testimony

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hiploko:
amen dear... Ur pregnancy is certain. Just go and prepare for testimony

Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
The thread is moving so fast, Amen to all d prayed prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
mikuut:

Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by chikeorji123(m): 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
I want to visit this church pls how can l locate the ministry and when is service holding?..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 12:10am On Jun 03, 2015
SonOfDavid91:

SonOfDavid91,after speaking with servant Vic i want to get R.P.P. Can you please help me? Or who is going to CCT this week? Can you help me please.. thank you very much. May God bless you lots. smiley
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 12:22am On Jun 03, 2015
Today is wednessday a day we normally set aside for fasting and prayer on this thread but for sometime now we have not been able to due to one reason or the other.

So today i will like us to start our Wednesday fasting programme and below is the prayer points though I have posted it before. Please pray them during the day and at the midnight hour. I pray God mercy and grace on each one of us in Jesus name.

1. O God arise, break my yokes in the name of Jesus

2. Evil powers visiting me in the dream,
your time is up, die die die in the name of
Jesus.

3. Anointing to beat my enemies small as
the dust, come upon my Life in the name
of Jesus.

4. O Lord, let your fury come forth like fire,
and burn to ashes evil chains of captivity in my life in Jesus name.

5. This month, I arise out of darkness into
the light of God in Jesus name.

6. I paralyse every satanic revival against
my destiny this month in Jesus name.

7. This month in righteousness shall I be
established; I shall be Far from oppression
and from terror, for it shall not come near
me and my family in Jesus name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:38am On Jun 03, 2015
@chikeorii is at sango ota ogun state ,Number 5 idowu close,off 2nd power line before plaza bus-stop ogun state or u call the man of God 08153309479 , it is every thursdays. By 8:30Am -10am and @billionarireLady me I will be going this week how do u want me to help u .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:45am On Jun 03, 2015
@ENM thank u for this prayer point ,may the good lord bless and strengthens u. In jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 3:43am On Jun 03, 2015
blessedbeads:
@chikeorii is at sango ota ogun state ,Number 5 idowu close,off 2nd power line before plaza bus-stop ogun state or u call the man of God 08153309479 , it is every thursdays. By 8:30Am -10am and @billionarireLady me I will be going this week how do u want me to help u .

Thank you Blessedbeads smiley May God bless you alot my sister.servant Vic told me to get someone to get for me R.P.P. I need to be booked also to do renunciation,since i missed it before. All you have to do is go to the man of God and remind him.will you please help me on that?i can give you my details on WhatsApp if you are there, or by another method.Thank you very much
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:56am On Jun 03, 2015
@billionairelady goodmrn u can snd me mail on blessbeads7@yahoo.com ,God bless u
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 5:21am On Jun 03, 2015
blessedbeads:
@billionairelady goodmrn u can snd me mail on blessbeads7@yahoo.com ,God bless u

Good morning smiley i have sent you an e-mail.Thank you very much.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:10am On Jun 03, 2015
“And because he saw it pleased the Jews, he proceeded further to take Peter also. (Then were the days of unleavened bread.)”
(Acts 12: 3)

Herod took Peter during the days of unleavened bread, which was also known as the Passover. Passover was done in remembrance of the day when God delivered the Israelites out of Egypt (see Exodus 13). Passover was a celebration of past divine deliverance and past divine intervention.

When Herod arose against Peter, he came at the wrong time, he came against Peter at a time when God’s deliverance in the past was being celebrated, and he failed. Peter celebrated the deliverance that God granted in the past, and God delivered him again. The celebration of a past victory attracted a new breakthrough.

Friend, the celebration of past victories that God granted you will birth future breakthroughs. The celebration of past victories will open the doors for multiple divine intervention; the celebration of past testimonies will remind heaven that there is need to spring a new surprise for you; your celebration and gratitude for what God has done in the past will lay the foundation for what He will yet do.

Never overlook what God did for you in the past; never imagine that what God has done for you is too small to be celebrated; celebrate what God has done for people around you. Even if you feel He has done nothing new for you, remember His past works in your life, and show Him gratitude.

Remember, if you celebrate the works of God in your life and in the lives of others, you are simply setting the stage for fresh breakthroughs.

The Psalmist understood the matter when in Psalm 103 vs. 2, he said: “Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits”.

Prayer : Lord, I will keep celebrating Your works; may the celebration of Your past works bring me new breakthroughs, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Wonderful Wednesday.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
@Enm thanks for the prayer points is very helpful. I welcome all d new members.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
@enm, thanks so much for the prayer points, and also the Wednesday fasting. I presume we all can become partaker of God's blessing.

All new members, u are welcome to this family of conquerers, may God bless u all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2015
“...he proceeded further to take Peter also...”
(Acts 12: 3)

In Matthew 16 vs. 15-19, when Jesus asked His disciples who men said He was, Peter replied, that Jesus was the Christ, the Son of the Living God. Jesus affirmed that Peter’s statement was by divine revelation. So Peter was a man of revelation. Peter had deep revelations about his Master.

So when Herod arose to kill Peter, he was fighting a man whose future was solidified by a divine revelation; he was fighting a man whose knowledge of God was above what other men knew; he was fighting a man whose understanding of Jesus was birthed by a divine revelation. He plotted against a man of revelation, and failed.

Friend, what has God revealed to you about Himself? What is your personal discovery about God? A personal revelation of God transcends general knowledge, and goes beyond what someone may have told you. So, what is the depth of your revelation about God? What has God shown you?

Glean a lesson from Peter: your personal revelation of God will make your life out of bounds for the enemy. What you know about God and His word will keep you from being consumed by the enemy. What God has shown you about Himself will connect you to a future that cannot be truncated or aborted.

When God opens your eyes to see more of Him, He is simply ushering you into the class of those who are untouchable and unreachable for the enemy.

Ask God to open your eyes to see Him more clearly, and to understand Him more deeply. Ask God to show you deep revelations that will distinguish and ultimately preserve your destiny.

Remember, "...the people that do know their God shall be strong..." (Daniel 11 vs. 32).

Prayer : Lord, open my eyes to see You, in Jesus’ name.Amen
Have A Splendid Thursday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ehinome4hushM(f): 9:29am On Jun 04, 2015
hello beloved!! i havent posted here in a while,cos my internet service didnt enable me use my webpage.. Since d day i did my feet washing,my gift was released back to me,nd whenever am leading worship in d church d holy spirit flows like never b4. Even my pastor acknowlege dat am gifted.. Now my dream life has changed so very well,even my hubby is now so loving nd calm.. pls if ur gift has been released to you,pls dont just leave it laying fallow,use it to glorify God in His sanctuary.. GOD BLESS..

Blessed bead am absent today o,pls pray for me ooo!!
sis Ehinome..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
congratulation sister.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
@sister ehinome4hus congratulations, and may the good lord complete that which he has started in ur life and grant u all ur heart desires in jesus mighty name.....Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ehinome4hushM(f): 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
blessedbeads:
@sister ehinome4hus congratulations, and may the good lord complete that which he has started in ur life and grant u all ur heart desires in jesus mighty name.....Amen

ISE!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 1:39am On Jun 05, 2015
ehinome4hushM:
hello beloved!! i havent posted here in a while,cos my internet service didnt enable me use my webpage.. Since d day i did my feet washing,my gift was released back to me,nd whenever am leading worship in d church d holy spirit flows like never b4. Even my pastor acknowlege dat am gifted.. Now my dream life has changed so very well,even my hubby is now so loving nd calm.. pls if ur gift has been released to you,pls dont just leave it laying fallow,use it to glorify God in His sanctuary.. GOD BLESS..

sis Ehinome..

Praise be to Jesus! Am happy for you . God is good o. i did my feet washing with the help of Blessedbeads today too. Am very grateful to God for her help. Its a blessing having people that love God on this forum. God loves you all smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:13am On Jun 05, 2015
“And because he saw it pleased the Jews, he proceeded further to take Peter also. (Then were the days of unleavened bread.)”
-(Acts 12: 3)

In Matthew 16 vs. 15-19, when Peter declared that Jesus is Christ, the Son of the Living God, Jesus declared a word concerning Peter. Jesus said, “... thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church…”. There was a word and a prophecy over Peter’s life, and Jesus was bound to fulfill that word.

So when Herod showed up to kill Peter, he was up against a man who had a word from God over his life. He was fighting a man upon whose life God declared a word that was bound to be fulfilled. Herod’s plan was contrary to God’s word concerning Peter, and the conspiracy crumbled.

Friend, there is a word over your life, and God’s word over your life will prevail over the plans of the enemy. God’s word over your life will defeat every conspiracy of enemies against you. God’s promise to supply all your needs will prevail over the challenges in the economy; God’s word to protect you will prevail over every plan of the enemy to destroy you; God’s word concerning your destiny is a shield from the attacks of the enemy.

When the enemy wants to take your eyes off God’s word, be careful, he is trying to take your eyes off the same thing that can protect your destiny. When you stop reading, listening, confessing and meditating on God’s word, you are on the highway to depreciation and destruction.

Ask God to confirm and fulfill His word concerning you. Ask God to shield your destiny with His word. If Peter did not die because of the word over his life, nothing will go wrong in your life if you hold on to God’s word.

Acts 19 vs. 20 sums it up: “So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed.”

Prayer : Lord, may Your word over my life prevail over every ‘Herod’ against me, in Jesus’ name.Amen
Enjoy A Fabulous Friday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 6:36am On Jun 05, 2015
blessedbeads:
-(Acts 12: 3)

In Matthew 16 vs. 15-19, when Peter declared that Jesus is Christ, the Son of the Living God, Jesus declared a word concerning Peter. Jesus said, “... thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church…”. There was a word and a prophecy over Peter’s life, and Jesus was bound to fulfill that word.

So when Herod showed up to kill Peter, he was up against a man who had a word from God over his life. He was fighting a man upon whose life God declared a word that was bound to be fulfilled. Herod’s plan was contrary to God’s word concerning Peter, and the conspiracy crumbled.

Friend, there is a word over your life, and God’s word over your life will prevail over the plans of the enemy. God’s word over your life will defeat every conspiracy of enemies against you. God’s promise to supply all your needs will prevail over the challenges in the economy; God’s word to protect you will prevail over every plan of the enemy to destroy you; God’s word concerning your destiny is a shield from the attacks of the enemy.

When the enemy wants to take your eyes off God’s word, be careful, he is trying to take your eyes off the same thing that can protect your destiny. When you stop reading, listening, confessing and meditating on God’s word, you are on the highway to depreciation and destruction.

Ask God to confirm and fulfill His word concerning you. Ask God to shield your destiny with His word. If Peter did not die because of the word over his life, nothing will go wrong in your life if you hold on to God’s word.

Acts 19 vs. 20 sums it up: “So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed.”

Prayer : Lord, may Your word over my life prevail over every ‘Herod’ against me, in Jesus’ name.Amen
Enjoy A Fabulous Friday.

thank you Blessedbeads. very encouraging. smiley
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ehinome4hushM(f): 9:06am On Jun 05, 2015
BillionaireLady:

Praise be to Jesus! Am happy for you . God is good o. i did my feet washing with the help of Blessedbeads today too. Am very grateful to God for her help. Its a blessing having people that love God on this forum. God loves you all smiley

thank you sister!! God will surely perfect what He alone can do in our lives in Jesus name..Amen!!

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 10:45am On Jun 05, 2015
ehinome4hushM:

sis Ehinome..

Congratulation, may it remain permanent in Jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
ehinome4hushM:

sis Ehinome..

praise be to God the almighty, your gift grow greater and greater in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
blessedbeads:

Amen in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Expectation From God"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.