Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333523 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ehinome4hushM(f): 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
HELLO HOUSE,GOOD EVENING TO YOU ALL..

SO I HAVE A CONFESSION.. I FINALLY FIXED D WEAVEN MY HUSBAND WANTED ME TO FIX SO AS TO HONOUR HIM N TO LET PEACE REIGN IN MY HOME. ACCORDING TO SERVANT VIC,HE BLAMED ME FOR NOT MAKING MY NORMAL WOOL HAIR B4 MY HUSBANDS EVENT CAME CALLING FOR A CLASSY LOOK.. PASTOR ADVICED I MAKE MY WOOL,BUT D FIRE WAS ALREADY ON AT HOME DAT I HAD TO WAIT TILL FRIDAY EVENING TO C IF HE'LL CHANGE HIS
MIND.. HE HAS THREATENED TO STOP ME FROM GOING TO CCT IF I DISHONOUR HIM. I ASKED GOD FOR FORGIVENESS N DID AS HE SAID..

GOING BACK TO MY WOOL AFTER DIS.. GOD BLESS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
@ehinome4hush good evening ,is well may the good lord to give u the grace u require in ur home ....wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by vistaprint: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
blessedbeads:
Sorry vistaprint I taught u r a she ,God bless u sir
amen and you too
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
ehinome4hushM:
HELLO HOUSE,GOOD EVENING TO YOU ALL..

SO I HAVE A CONFESSION.. I FINALLY FIXED D WEAVEN MY HUSBAND WANTED ME TO FIX SO AS TO HONOUR HIM N TO LET PEACE REIGN IN MY HOME. ACCORDING TO SERVANT VIC,HE BLAMED ME FOR NOT MAKING MY NORMAL WOOL HAIR B4 MY HUSBANDS EVENT CAME CALLING FOR A CLASSY LOOK.. PASTOR ADVICED I MAKE MY WOOL,BUT D FIRE WAS ALREADY ON AT HOME DAT I HAD TO WAIT TILL FRIDAY EVENING TO C IF HE'LL CHANGE HIS
MIND.. HE HAS THREATENED TO STOP ME FROM GOING TO CCT IF I DISHONOUR HIM. I ASKED GOD FOR FORGIVENESS N DID AS HE SAID..

GOING BACK TO MY WOOL AFTER DIS.. GOD BLESS

Beloveth, Wool is better and more advisable! But remember to sanctify/blessed the wool b4 fixing them!
Know that the devil is restless... Wisdom 4rm above is all u need to put things in order @ ur home!
I wish u best ma!

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:40am On Jun 24, 2015
He gets up in the morning, mutters thoughtless prayers and zooms off for his day's activities....He is used to HIM.

He knows what is wrong and clearly walks into it, telling himself that HE would definitely do nothing to him; He is used to HIM.

He mistakes HIS Love for Weakness and imagines his invisibility to mean absence...He is used to HIM.

He ignores HIS call, puts others before HIM; most times, even try to deny HIM when it matters most...He is used to HIM.

Some days, he wonders where his Passion, Zeal, Prayer Life, Consecration went to...he didn't have to worry about it too much, afterall, he won't even complain ...He is used to HIM.

Wait a minute, he has stopped hearing HIM speak; doesn't bother about his direction and totally neglects his instruction...He is used to HIM.

Where did your Passion go to? What about your Midnight Prayers? Remember times when you cried for MORE OF HIM. It was never about your request list. Wait a minute... Did you really go back to the things you said you would not do....He is used to HIM.

He shows up trying to claim a relationship with HIM which he knows he doesn't have anymore. He deceives everyone to think he still stands, but he knows he can't deceive himself and HIM...He is used to HIM.

He wants his Works not a Walk with HIM. He desires his acts but not HIS ways. He remembers HIM only in crisis moments and forgets HIM when all is good again.

Now, HE speaks:

Child, how did I hurt you?
The Life I gave you or the good things of life I made available to you?
How many times will you continue to hurt me and go against my will?

My hands are open wide to forgive you if you can ask me right now. You may not account for the next minute. Everything in life will melt and fade but my LOVE never goes away...I may not have hurt You yet but I hate sin and will definitely judge it.

Child, come home. I AM HE...THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL. JEHOVAH IS MY NAME...
I LOVE YOU!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:44am On Jun 24, 2015
SPEAK LIFE

“And it came to pass about an eight days after these sayings, he took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray.”
(Luke 9: 28)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotionals today.

In Luke 9 vs. 22, Jesus spoke of how He would be rejected by the elders and chief priests and scribes, and how He would be killed, and rise again on the third day. Jesus was a mortal at this stage, He wore flesh and blood, and His sayings which our Focal Scripture referred to, were about His death and resurrection.

Moses and Elijah later came and spoke to Jesus about His death. Moses and Elijah didn't have flesh and blood at this stage, they had dropped mortality and put on immortality, and they affirmed what Jesus said about Himself. What Jesus said as a mortal being was affirmed by immortality.

Beloved, what you say concerning yourself will be enforced by God. Your prophetic declarations about yourself will be confirmed and established by heaven. What you say to God about yourself is what He will do for you. If you speak positive things, God will confirm it; if you speak negative things, God may also confirm it.

Instead of using your tongue to destroy your destiny, use it to build. Speak positive things about yourself and others; even if things around you seem negative, declare positive words; when you don’t see what you like, declare what you want to see.

“Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof”. Your positive confessions and prophetic declarations may seem like a joke to those who don’t understand the power of the tongue, but if you speak life, you shall have heaven’s confirmation.

Numbers 14 vs. 28 sums it up: "...As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:"
Prayer: Lord, may my positive prophetic declarations receive heaven’s confirmation, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Enjoy A Wonderful Wednesday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
AS LIGHT OF THE WORLD....
Several years ago, a preacher from a distant town accepted a call from a church in Leeds. Some weeks after his arrival, he had an appointment that made him to board a bus to another part of the town. When he sat down, he discovered that the driver had mistakenly given him his balance in excess of 50 pence. As he considered what to do, he thought within him, 'You'd better give this money back. It would be wrong to keep it'. Then another thought came, "Oh, forget it, it's only 50p; who would worry about this little amount, afterall the bus company makes so much money on fares; they will never miss it. Accept it as 'a gift from God' and keep quiet. "When he was getting down from the bus, he paused momentarily at the door, and then handed the 50p to the driver and said, 'Take; the balance you gave me was over'. The driver, with a smile, replied,'Aren't you the new preacher in town?' 'Yes I am' he replied.'Well, I have been thinking a lot lately about where to go to worship. I just wanted to see what you would do if I give you balance in excess. I'll worship with you at the church this Sunday. When the preacher stepped off the bus, he grabbed a nearby electric pole, looked up and said, 'Oh God, I almost sold your Son for 50 pence. Our lifestyles are the only Bible some people will ever read. This is just a subtle example of how much people watch us as Christians, and will put us to test! Always be on guard -- and remember -- You carry the name of Christ on your forehead and shoulders once you call yourself a Christian. 'Watch your thoughts;they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character.Watch your character; it becomes your destiny'. I'm glad to be part of this glorious thread and to be frank, Joy gladen my heart once I remember that i'm part of those in CCT who by His Grace have been able to acquired Godly counsel from Servant Vic. As a reminder, my life as never and will never remains the same in Jesus unfailingly name. Amen
If u must miss any place, dn't miss HEAVEN. If u must miss any appointment, plz dn't miss THE RAPTURE. If u must miss any meal, plz dn't miss THE MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB. The end is no more NEAR, It's HERE. pls send this to all those u'll like to see in heaven.

Glorious Conquerors..... GOD IS NOT WICKED!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
The devil like a roaring lion is moving about in search of whom to devour! Tomorrow is renunciation right in CCT Deliverance Ministry, Covenant tying down the children of God are to be broken tomorrow by God himself either inherited or inhabited!
Never miss tomorrow Renunciation (telling God I Am Sorry for Sins of iniquities of my parent and self) because it's going to be bubble!
Right of ownership will be Change and the devil had no choice, in Jesus name.
8:30am tomorrow..... I will be there before all the Conquerors in this thread and even the visitors!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
My Night Thought:

"Those who despise us do not define us. Don't allow their nightmares steal your dreams. Their words are not your anthem. Sing a new song".

Goodnight({}) .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
The clock is ticking.... Few hours to be liberated from the thief who has killed, steal, & destroy the blessing, Peace,: Joy in the holy ghost, testimony, strength, unity, love, breakthrough and lots more and deprived the children of God the fulfilment of their destiny. It is a pity that some parents in one way or the other has truncated the destiny of their children!
Some were even in pains of what they know nothing about because their forefather's mortgaged their generational destiny. To be candid, Africa in short has been a victims as at then when there was no introduction of christianity!
Look back to TEN generations of yours, who was their god then? Did u think it has nothing to do with you?
Some of our forefathers were great warriors, slave traders, etc. Curses has been placed upon some of them and even upon their children's children!

Grace dispensation: Renunciation is the key to our freedom!
Unfortunately, My own biological father was an idol worshipper before death do us part. But today I am fortunate after my encounter with God's servant right in CCT. Thanks to renunciation cuz there is power in it! COVENANT were been broken.
MY LIFE IS A GREAT TESTIMONY....

MY CONTRIBUTION: Conquerors in the house that will be going for their Renunciation tomorrow, express yourself, go into details while renouncing. Remember that Renunciation is unto God not to man, man of God, or congregation.
pls help yourself and u will testify that God is indeed not wicked!
Be blessed forever, in Jesus name.

Yours in Christ Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Hiploko(m): 3:43am On Jun 25, 2015
God is truly great
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:43am On Jun 25, 2015
SUPER ABUNDANCE

“And it came to pass about an eight days after these sayings, he took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray.”

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

In our Focal Scripture, Jesus took Peter, John and James to the mountain to pray. That experience happened eight days after Jesus' teachings. Eight is preceded by seven. In biblical numerology, seven stands for perfection. So Jesus didn't bring that awesome experience at a perfect time. He gave it on the eighth day.

Also in biblical numerology, eight stands for super abundance. So Jesus didn't bring the transfiguration at a ‘perfect’ time; He brought it at a time of ‘super abundance’. The perfect time (seventh day) wasn't Jesus' appointed time, but His appointed time was super abundance.

Beloved, are there expectations you have waited for, and they didn’t happen at the perfect health? Has the perfect time come and passed, yet that marriage, child birth, new job, car, house, answers to prayers, expectations, etc didn’t come to reality? Does it appear that the perfect time for your miracle has passed?

God says, when your miracle comes, it will come with super abundance, it will come with a big bang, and everyone will hear and talk about it; your miracle will be so unique that people will testify that they have not seen anything like it before. When God embarrasses you with His goodness at His own time, it will sound like a lie.

When your expectation comes, you will be the envy of many, you will be in the news for the right reasons, and both friends and foes will hear about what God has done in your life.

Don’t feel bad or give up when your expectations are delayed; it may not come at the perfect time, but it will come with super abundance.

Prayer : Lord, though it doesn’t happen at the perfect time, may my expectations come with super abundance, in Jesus’ name! Amen

Have A Splendid Thursday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
blessedbeads:
SUPER ABUNDANCE

In our Focal Scripture, Jesus took Peter, John and James to the mountain to pray. That experience happened eight days after Jesus' teachings. Eight is preceded by seven. In biblical numerology, seven stands for perfection. So Jesus didn't bring that awesome experience at a perfect time. He gave it on the eighth day.

Also in biblical numerology, eight stands for super abundance. So Jesus didn't bring the transfiguration at a ‘perfect’ time; He brought it at a time of ‘super abundance’. The perfect time (seventh day) wasn't Jesus' appointed time, but His appointed time was super abundance.

Beloved, are there expectations you have waited for, and they didn’t happen at the perfect health? Has the perfect time come and passed, yet that marriage, child birth, new job, car, house, answers to prayers, expectations, etc didn’t come to reality? Does it appear that the perfect time for your miracle has passed?

God says, when your miracle comes, it will come with super abundance, it will come with a big bang, and everyone will hear and talk about it; your miracle will be so unique that people will testify that they have not seen anything like it before. When God embarrasses you with His goodness at His own time, it will sound like a lie.

When your expectation comes, you will be the envy of many, you will be in the news for the right reasons, and both friends and foes will hear about what God has done in your life.

Don’t feel bad or give up when your expectations are delayed; it may not come at the perfect time, but it will come with super abundance.

Prayer : Lord, though it doesn’t happen at the perfect time, may my expectations come with super abundance, in Jesus’ name! Amen

Have A Splendid Thursday.

And when my expectations comes with super abundance, they shall not be cut off, in the name of Jesus. Amen
Happy day to glorious conquerors!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
i Write down all the dreams God gives me when i wake up.

Since i got in contact with the man of God, -like a month ago, my dream life has changed alot.

He would pray for me about one thing, and then,i get a confirmation for the same in the dream.
My dreams are now meaningful- full of revelation, warnings and directions.

I so much always want to hear things that the Spirit of God is saying.

After my renunciation, i got 2 dreams where i was almost eating in the dream. i continue to pray against such

I have peace in my life.No worries.

Unimaginable favor with banks,people, companies is chasing me down.( Psalms 5:12)
Places that had denied me years ago are now writing and giving me offers.Some am still considering.

More testimonies are loading.

I thank God for having led me to Servant Victor. Thank you Jesus! grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
Good evening every conquerors in the thread ,hope our day was great and for everyone that went for renunciation. Today from the thread may the Good lord deliver u all and grant u all ur heart desire in jesus name...

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
My Night Thought:

"Your hard work and dedication is not in vain. You will reap all that You've sown. Your sacrifices will pay off soon. Keep Pushing; Don't stop Pressing; You will Prevail".

Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
BillionaireLady:
i Write down all the dreams God gives me when i wake up.

Since i got in contact with the man of God, -like a month ago, my dream life has changed alot.

He would pray for me about one thing, and then,i get a confirmation for the same in the dream.
My dreams are now meaningful- full of revelation, warnings and directions.

I so much always want to hear things that the Spirit of God is saying.

After my renunciation, i got 2 dreams where i was almost eating in the dream. i continue to pray against such

I have peace in my life.No worries.

Unimaginable favor with banks,people, companies is chasing me down.( Psalms 5:12)
Places that had denied me years ago are now writing and giving me offers.Some am still considering.

More testimonies are loading.

I thank God for having led me to Servant Victor. Thank you Jesus! grin

It is only Jesus Christ that can do this!
A God that is not wicked and too faithful to fail his children! Glory be to God!!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
House..... Let's give God the honour he deserves for another successful renunciation service of this month of June!!!
Never forget that Saturday(next tomorrow) is deliverance service starting by11:00am.
Be There...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:39am On Jun 26, 2015
WALK IN PERFECTION

“... eight days after these sayings, he took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray.”

In our Focal Scripture, eight days after His teachings, Jesus took three of His disciples to the mountain. The transfiguration experience happened on the eighth day. Eight is preceded by seven. In biblical numerology, seven stands for perfection, while eight stands for super abundance.

So before Jesus gave His disciples an amazing experience on the eighth day, He made them go through a seventh day; before super abundance, and before the transfiguration, He gave them a walk of perfection. Perfection was in place before super abundance came.

Don’t we often desire super abundance without being perfect? Sometimes we desire positions and privileges that outweigh our character and moral credentials; we desire jobs that exceed our competence; sometimes, we skip perfection, yet desiring amazing miracles.

Beloved, if God does not perfect you, He may not bring you into abundance. If you don’t get it right in matters of faith, discipline, consistency, commitment, prayers, dedication, devotion, etc, you may never step into lasting greatness and relevance. God may not commit treasures into your hands if you don’t walk in perfection.

Dare to be perfect. Get it right in your prayer life, devotion to God, sacrificial giving, competence, effectiveness, etc; build up your faith through God’s word; improve your attitudes, skills, consistency, reliability, hard work, etc.

Hebrews 1 vs. 9 says: “Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows”.

If you are in love with imperfection, God may shut the doors of abundance against you.

Prayer: Lord, help me to be perfect, and bring me into abundance, in Jesus’ name!.Amen

Enjoy A Fabulous Friday.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
blessedbeads:
WALK IN PERFECTION

“... eight days after these sayings, he took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray.”

In our Focal Scripture, eight days after His teachings, Jesus took three of His disciples to the mountain. The transfiguration experience happened on the eighth day. Eight is preceded by seven. In biblical numerology, seven stands for perfection, while eight stands for super abundance.

So before Jesus gave His disciples an amazing experience on the eighth day, He made them go through a seventh day; before super abundance, and before the transfiguration, He gave them a walk of perfection. Perfection was in place before super abundance came.

Don’t we often desire super abundance without being perfect? Sometimes we desire positions and privileges that outweigh our character and moral credentials; we desire jobs that exceed our competence; sometimes, we skip perfection, yet desiring amazing miracles.

Beloved, if God does not perfect you, He may not bring you into abundance. If you don’t get it right in matters of faith, discipline, consistency, commitment, prayers, dedication, devotion, etc, you may never step into lasting greatness and relevance. God may not commit treasures into your hands if you don’t walk in perfection.

Dare to be perfect. Get it right in your prayer life, devotion to God, sacrificial giving, competence, effectiveness, etc; build up your faith through God’s word; improve your attitudes, skills, consistency, reliability, hard work, etc.

Hebrews 1 vs. 9 says: “Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows”.

If you are in love with imperfection, God may shut the doors of abundance against you.

Prayer: Lord, help me to be perfect, and bring me into abundance, in Jesus’ name!.Amen

Enjoy A Fabulous Friday.

Amen to your prayers
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Hiploko(m): 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
May God manifest himself greatly tommorrow. May he use his servant Vic to bless and restore destinies.... Remember us in prayers even in our absence. God bless you all...Blessing,bro Ayo and all CCT members...Jesus Christ is Lord!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hiploko:
May God manifest himself greatly tommorrow. May he use his servant Vic to bless and restore destinies.... Remember us in prayers even in our absence. God bless you all...Blessing,bro Ayo and all CCT members...Jesus Christ is Lord!

amen my spirit is always there every Thursday,
may God deliver all that will be there tomorrow in the name of Jesus amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
Good evening wonderful people on the thread ,hope the weekend was good@hiploko yea I am doing dat and @every one going for deliverance tomorrow remember God is not wicked he will do a new thing that will make people around u to be force to ask u were did u go pls take me dere....may the good lord manifest his presece mightily tomorrow as he use his servant to do his work,. Dnt come alone ,invite somone ur friends,brothers,sisters
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 3:47am On Jun 27, 2015
SonOfDavid91:

It is only Jesus Christ that can do this!
A God that is not wicked and too faithful to fail his children! Glory be to God!!!!!

Yes oo. God is great. Obadiah 1:17

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:51am On Jun 27, 2015
YOU WILL BE CHOSEN

“And it came to pass about an eight days after these sayings, he took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray.” (Luke 9: 28)

When Jesus decided to go to the mountain to pray, He took Peter and John and James. Jesus chose three of His disciples. There were no criteria for selection. Among His disciples, there was a doctor (Luke), there was a tax collector, and other professionals, but He chose Peter, John and James.

Peter, James and John were fishermen. In Bible Times, most fishermen were peasants. Jesus had a great crop of disciples, but He chose the peasants among them. He chose the least of the brethren. There were not as qualified as others, but He chose them. They were not the best, but He chose them.

Friend, God says, you will be chosen. You may not be the best, you may not have the best background, you may not be the most connected, you may not have what others have, people around you may be better than you, but God says, you will be chosen ahead of the crowd. You will be favoured above others.

When God’s favour is upon a man, protocols will be broken, doors will open with ease, and difficult things shall be made easy. When God remembers you for good, even if the odds are not in your favour, you will still be chosen. When God chooses you, no man, no hater can reject you.

1 Samuel 2 vs. 8 says: ” He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S...”.

Don't disqualify yourself because of what you don’t have. When favour speaks, it may not be fair to everyone, but it will be fair to you. When favour speaks, you will be chosen ahead.

Prayer : Lord, favour shall speak for me, and I shall be chosen ahead of others, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Enjoy A Restful Saturday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
blessedbeads:
YOU WILL BE CHOSEN

“And it came to pass about an eight days after these sayings, he took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray.” (Luke 9: 28)

When Jesus decided to go to the mountain to pray, He took Peter and John and James. Jesus chose three of His disciples. There were no criteria for selection. Among His disciples, there was a doctor (Luke), there was a tax collector, and other professionals, but He chose Peter, John and James.

Peter, James and John were fishermen. In Bible Times, most fishermen were peasants. Jesus had a great crop of disciples, but He chose the peasants among them. He chose the least of the brethren. There were not as qualified as others, but He chose them. They were not the best, but He chose them.

Friend, God says, you will be chosen. You may not be the best, you may not have the best background, you may not be the most connected, you may not have what others have, people around you may be better than you, but God says, you will be chosen ahead of the crowd. You will be favoured above others.

When God’s favour is upon a man, protocols will be broken, doors will open with ease, and difficult things shall be made easy. When God remembers you for good, even if the odds are not in your favour, you will still be chosen. When God chooses you, no man, no hater can reject you.

1 Samuel 2 vs. 8 says: ” He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S...”.

Don't disqualify yourself because of what you don’t have. When favour speaks, it may not be fair to everyone, but it will be fair to you. When favour speaks, you will be chosen ahead.

Prayer : Lord, favour shall speak for me, and I shall be chosen ahead of others, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Enjoy A Restful Saturday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
blessedbeads:
My Night Thought:

"Your hard work and dedication is not in vain. You will reap all that You've sown. Your sacrifices will pay off soon. Keep Pushing; Don't stop Pressing; You will Prevail".

Goodnight({}) .
Hey,please can i have the man of God tel no
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
blessedbeads:
My Night Thought:

Goodnight({}) .
Hey,please can i have the man of God tel no.Thanks
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
@dondemex u are welcome to d thread I think d mog tel num, should b in the page bf d last second or third to d last page. hello conquerors dat went fo r today's deliverance how did it go any update news? may ur deliverance b pamernent in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
dondemex:
Hey,please can i have the man of God tel no.Thanks

Here is his number 08153309479.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
manoda:

Here is his number 08153309479.
Thanks, Is it possible for me to graduate with a first class if he prays for me.Sounds absurd tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
Good evening wonderful people of God ,hope our day was splendid and g8t? For everyone that attend the deliverance today may that which the lord has started turn to testimony and may he grant evry ones heart desire in jesus name Amen ...
So many testimonies and wonderful things that the lord did in our mist today ,I know people that were around saw unbelievable things and will be wondering was happening in this world ,well I want to tell u all that the one dat happen after service u will wonder what this world is turning to...is well ,I will share some of the testimony

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.