Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333563 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Good evening every daughter and sons of abraham ,@monada I am happy to hear that ,may the name of the lord be highly praise ,God bless u ma@mikuus bad dreams is the hand work of devil and his agent to disorganise the children of God ,just be prayerful and make ur ways right before God at all times . Why not not call the man of God and explain to him ,I belive God will use him concerning the situation..is well ma
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 1:47am On Jul 05, 2015
mikuut:
happy weekend conquerors, how are we enjoying the cold whether, join me prayer since my dh was tranfered to Northern part of the country I have bn dreaming bad dream about him. Dnt know what to do about it.

Hapi weekend to u as well ma, bad dreams are from the pit of hell manufactured by the enemy in order to disrupt the vision, God's purpose for our life and to overwhelmed children's of God spirit with fear!
Cease not in praying for the family! John 10:10a
Above all, likely get in touch with the servant of God and explain in details and pray that to God to send his servant to you ma.

We are set to conquer by His Grace!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 1:50am On Jul 05, 2015
mikuut:
happy weekend conquerors, how are we enjoying the cold whether, join me prayer since my dh was tranfered to Northern part of the country I have bn dreaming bad dream about him. Dnt know what to do about it.

Hapi weekend to u as well ma, bad dreams are from the pit of hell manufactured by the enemy in order to disrupt the vision, God's purpose for our life and to overwhelmed children's of God spirit with fear!
Cease not in praying for the family! John 10:10a
Above all, likely get in touch with the servant of God and explain in details and pray that to God to send his servant to you ma.

We are set to conquer by His Grace!!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 2:03am On Jul 05, 2015
mikuut:

Happy weekend to u as well ma, bad dreams are from the pit of hell manufactured by the enemy in order to disrupt God's purpose & vision for his children's and to add tares in our life's - John 10:10a, but all power belongs to God!
Cease not in prayers for the family and believe in God without looking back ma!
Above all, likely get in touch with the servant of God for adequate intercessory and cry to God to send his servant to your family ma!

We are set to conquer gloriously in Jesus name. Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 2:16am On Jul 05, 2015
Sonofdavid91===¶ When you moved along with God, He will never leave you on the way!!!! 'Think well please!
Every Storm Will End

By Daily Dew

By Bo Sanchez

Did you suffer a loss recently? A job? A relationship? Material things stolen from you?

Many of my friends lost many things in the recent flood. My friends lost homes. My friends lost businesses. With tears, my auntie said, “Bo, I lost all the material things I’ve collected over the past 50 years of my life!”

Some friends told me that what was most painful was losing all their photographs—the memories of a lifetime.

Friend, I’ve got a message for you today: Believe that every storm will end. And after the storm, a new morning begins. Remember that every loss is temporary. If you lost a loved one, that loss is temporary. In heaven, you’ll see your beloved again and your reunion will last forever. If you lost photographs, believe that in heaven, God will give back to you DVD copies of all the sweetest memories you’ve had in your life. (I’m not sure what video version they use up there, but I’m sure it’ll be the most modern. Perhaps it’ll be a virtual reality video!) If you lost material things or opportunities or relationships, believe that God is creating room for something better to come your way.

How will this “better” happen? Start being grateful. That’s not a typo. In the midst of your loss, be thankful. I know you will complain, “Bo, there’s nothing to be thankful for! I lost half my life!”

Well, be thankful for the other half that you still have. Don’t focus on what you lost, focus on what you still have. You’ve got too many good things happening to you to be down! Say this with me, “I’m too blessed to be stressed.” (Not original from me. Got it from a bumper sticker.) Why be grateful? Because you attract what you focus on. I’ve said that before so many times, but I’ll keep saying it until God calls me home. Because it’s so powerful. When you become grateful, you attract more of what you are grateful for. Gratitude is a blessings magnet.

My Business Loss
Many years ago, I lost a lot of money in a business venture. It was a big loss for me. At that time, I lost almost my entire net worth. I was tempted to mope, to sulk, to carry a heavy burden for a long time. Actually, I allowed myself to grieve for a while—which was very healthy. But I decided not to grieve for too long, or I would be stuck forever. After some time, I declared, “God has something better for me.” I chose to smile. I chose to look at the brighter side. I chose to believe that better businesses would come my way. In fact, I began declaring the unbelievable. I said, “I’ll earn ten times what I lost!”

Later that week, a friend asked me, “Is it true that you lost a lot of money in that business?” I said, “Yes, I did.”

“It happens to you too, huh? And I thought people like you are exempt from these things. So why are you smiling?”

“Because I believe God is redirecting me to a better business. And I know that I’ll earn ten times what I lost.”

It was a big claim and some friends couldn’t understand why I was so relaxed. But a few years later, what I declared happened. I started new businesses and I began to earn ten times what I lost. What I lost—my savings for years—I earned in a few months. Today, my new businesses are multiplying.

I ask myself sometimes, “What if I didn’t fail in that business? I would still be stuck in that business! I wouldn’t have the new business that I have now.”

And imagine if kept moping and sulking—would I have seen the new opportunities around me? Imagine if I kept mourning my loss—would I have had the energy to venture into something new?

Friend, don’t focus at the problems in your life. Don’t focus on what you loss. Instead, focus on two things: look at what you still have and look at the new things that God will give you. And be grateful.

Meditation: In everything, give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. – 1 Thessalonians 5:18

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. – Romans 8:28

Happy Sunday Beloveth,
You will succeed in Jesus Name!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:52am On Jul 05, 2015
Who appeared in glory, and spake of his decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem.”
(Luke 9: 31)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

When Moses and Elijah appeared to Jesus, they spoke of His death which He should accomplish in Jerusalem. Jesus’ death was the end of His earthly mission as a mortal being; His decease was His end. So Moses and Elijah announced that Jesus would end in Jerusalem. ‘Jerusalem’ means ‘peace’; so Moses and Elijah affirmed that Jesus’ end would be in 'peace'.

Friend, God says, your end shall be in peace. Your destiny shall end in peace; your marriage will end in peace; your battles and travails will end in peace; your struggles will end in peace; your efforts will end in peace; your journey to the next level will end in peace.

Your race in destiny shall end in peace; your career, business, ministry, academics, health, finances, etc will end in peace. God says, everything about you will end in peace.

The road to Jesus’ crucifixion was tortuous and laced with pain and shame, but it still happened in Jerusalem, the city of peace. When your path is tortuous and your journey is laden with pain and shame, God says, in the end, there shall be peace.

Your marriage may look set to hit the rocks, your business may be on the brink of collapse, your life may seem to be on a downward slide, but if Jehovah is involved, it will end in peace.

Peace comes from a Hebrew word ‘shalom’. One phrase that explains ‘shalom’ is ‘nothing missing, nothing broken’. God says, concerning your life, family, future, plans, projects, prospects, etc. there shall be nothing missing and nothing broken.

Isaiah 32 vs. 18 sums it up: “And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places;”

Prayer : Lord, everything concerning me shall end in peace, nothing missing and nothing broken, in Jesus’ name!Amen

Enjoy A Super Sunday

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 7:58am On Jul 05, 2015
@blessedbeads, happy Sunday to u, wat is the topic of servant of God thread, I learnt he is now on NL, tnx.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by doris107: 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
julieton:
@blessedbeads, happy Sunday to u,
wat is the topic of servant of God thread, I learnt he is now on NL, tnx.

Spiritual warefare and deliverance is the topic, check the first religion thread page is there. good day great conquerors.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
I will be posting what I learnt yesterday night from Servant Vic, Mathew 5 v23-24 So if when you are offering your gift at the altar you there remember that your brother has any [grievance] against you, 24Leave your gift at the altar and go. First make peace with your brother, and then come back and present your gift. Is there anyone in your life you are angry with and u have not forgiven? Even though it is the person that offended you. As a child of God, who wants to go to heaven this is Jesus standard for us Mathew 5v20 So u need to reconcile and forgive all that offended u. Jesus was slapped, bruised, spat on for doing nothing but he still went on to ask God to forgive them their sins
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
tnx Doris, how are the kids? @Bolanlevivian tnx for sharing
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
tnx Doris, how are the kids? @Bolanlevivian tnx for sharing.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
julieton:
tnx Doris, how are the kids? @Bolanlevivian tnx for sharing.
Welcome
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
USING THEIR THINGS Relate it with Mathew 5 v 20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven As a child of God we must be different in all that we do,If you undergo deliverance and this issue is nor taking care of, the demons on this no will not go because you are using his properties, While i was in school there are certain colour of dress u couldn't put on bcause of cult boys. because those cloth were their identity. So also In the kingdom of darkness there is a way they dress, talk, walk, etc in their kingdom, so if u are a child of God and u now do like them, u are exposing ur self to them. Is like a man who went to sleep with his generator on and his door opened in the midnight, what will happen before day break, definitely the man will be robbed Understand that their are two type of people in this earth, the Egyptians and the Israelites.The Egyptians are those that God don't have business with, (native doctors, etc) while the Israelites are the children of God Like you and me.The devil goes after the Israelites to accuse them in heaven Rev 12v 10 In verse 10 he the devil accuses the brethren, children of God but in verse nine he deceiveth the whole world. That is the work of the devil, he is jobless job 1v7. He uses this right to attack children of God. U are the one that have to go into prayer and ask God to show u that their things that u are using That is not pleasing to him, he should reveal to you and he will surely do that in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2015
EMPTY REVELATIONS

“32. But Peter and they that were with him were heavy with sleep: and when they were awake… 33. …Peter said... let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias: not knowing what he said.”
(Luke 9: 32-33)

When Jesus took Peter, James and John to the mountain to pray, Jesus prayed but the disciples slept. While they slept, Moses and Elijah appeared to Jesus; the sleeping disciples had no idea when Moses and Elijah arrived or what they told Jesus; they didn’t pray like Jesus, they just slept.

Peter woke up and suggested that three tabernacles be built for Jesus, Moses and Elijah. He seemed to have got a revelation. He came up with an empty idea after sleeping through an awesome experience. He didn't even know what he was saying. He had an invalid and empty revelation.

Friend, beware of men who wake up from sleep to bring you revelations. Beware of men in a state of slumber who give you empty, needless ideas. Beware of people who minister to you without first encountering God; beware of enticing words of men’s wisdom that excite you but take you nowhere; beware of nice sounding ideas that aren't from God.

Like Peter, some people who give you ideas and revelations may not even know what they are saying. They may sound confident and competent, but they just might be sincerely wrong. They may love you greatly like Peter loved Jesus, but they just might advise you poorly. Discern and be wise.

Before you accept that idea, advise, etc, be careful to know if it is empty or borne out of 'sleep'. Ask God to help you discern real revelations from empty revelations.

Proverbs 8 vs. 5 counsels: “O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.”

Prayer : Lord, help me to discern and avoid empty revelations, in Jesus’ name! Amen

Have A Blessed Monday And A Fruitful Week Ahead.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 8:52am On Jul 06, 2015
good morning conquerors, happy Monday, @Blessedbead tnx for d forever long post may ur testimonies exceed ur expected pages amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:44am On Jul 06, 2015
julieton:
good morning conquerors, happy Monday,
@Blessedbead tnx for d forever long post
may ur testimonies exceed ur expected pages amen.
Amen I claim it in jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
My Night Thought:

"Choosing to tread on the path of VIRTUE isn't a sign of weakness; Posterity never forgets. Great men walk the Path".

Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
WAKE UP

“But Peter and they that were with him were heavy with sleep: and when they were awake, they saw his glory, and the two men that stood with him.”
(Luke 9: 32)

When Jesus took His three disciples to the mountain top, the plan was for them to go and pray. The prayers were not for Jesus alone; the disciples were meant to be partakers. A divine encounter was about to happen, and Jesus took three disciples in order to make them a part of it.

At the mountain top, as Jesus’ body was transfigured and His garments became white, the disciples were asleep. They slept during a divine encounter. There was a mighty move of God around them, but they slept while it happened. They slept as divinity encountered humanity.

Friend, don’t 'sleep' during divine encounters; don’t sleep spiritually while others encounter God afresh and get deeper in their knowledge of God; don’t be a spectator as God releases His anointing on others; don’t lag behind in prayers when God lays greater burdens for prayer on His people; don’t be asleep and detached from God’s presence.

Jesus prayed and was transfigured; the disciples slept and missed a great part of the divine encounter. If you sleep in moments of divine encounter, you will miss out in what God is doing, and become a spectator while others have the real experience of what God has done.

Don’t be like Peter who only knew that there was transfiguration but slept while it happened; don’t be a story teller of what God has done that you never really partook of.

Wake up; arise from slumber; put on your garment of strength; be alert in the spirit and partake of divine encounters.

Ephesians 5 vs. 14 puts it aptly: “...Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.”

Prayer : Lord may I never sleep spiritually or physically in times of divine visitation, in Jesus’ name!Amen

Enjoy A Blissful Tuesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
conquerors how are we doing? blessedbeads u 're doing a good work here be blessed & remain blessed in Jesus name.
I always have d urge to post or view NL everyday but am very busy everything, I thanks God keeping me flourishing & stress free.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

dear beloveth, it has been brought to notice last week Thursday the date of renunciation and deliverance for this month of July which will hold in CCT Deliverance Ministry, Sango Ota.

As follows:
Renunciation date:- 23/07/15.
Time:- 8:30am prompt service commence.

Deliverance date:- 25/07/15.
Time:- 11:00am prompt.

Take note: You need to attend the service before the day of renunciation and deliverance so as to do the necessary booking and undergo counselling!

Yours in Christ!
Sonofdavid91.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Glorious conquerors..... The current trend out there has proved enough that the End time is no longer NEAR but HERE!

CHECK OUT THIS MESSAGE!!!!!!
Hello conquerors, recent events in the banking sector has caused me to look into God's word and know that the rapture of the saints is no longer near but right at the door. It all started with SIM registration, then to NUBAN (ten digit bank account numbers), now we have BVN and NIN without which you cannot transact your business.

It is important to know these are consolidation of data for the mark of the beast which is an identity and money system. I have watched customers queue up and denied access to their money because they don't have BVN and by September 1st no transaction will hold without your NIN (national identity number). These are a build-up to the Mark of the Beast. You cannot buy or sell without it. Now BVN and NIN are no longer optional in transacting your banking business and the world is fast going cashless. Observing the speed and deadlines given, what will be the banking system in the next two years?

Brethren are we still playing church at this time? Jesus is coming for a church without spot or wrinkle. After the rapture comes the great tribulation, who can stand? If now is so hard for many how much more then? If you have a social network, BVN, SIM registration or NIMC, welcome to reality, your data is already captured. The only way out now is making rapture. You will be treated as a traitor if you refuse the code which will no longer be on plastic cards but on your right hand or forehead. It won't be visit to the eye but picked with a hand scanner everyone can afford.

This is a call to seriousness to everyone who has an ear to listen. If you are not born again, please do so now by accepting Jesus as your Lord and Saviour and live by God's standards. For many that are already born again, remember it must be a church without spot or wrinkle, so let go of all sin, malice and unforgiveness. Pray for every soul and the weak. He is no longer near, but right at the door. please share this with your love ones. THINK ABOUT THE WORD. GOD HELP US ALL, AMEN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
@samplet ,Amen and thank u @son of david thanks for the up date. U r bless sir. And @ all hope we all had a splendid day
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
SonOfDavid91:
Glorious conquerors..... The current trend out there has proved enough that the End time is no longer NEAR but HERE!

CHECK OUT THIS MESSAGE!!!!!!
Hello conquerors, recent events in the banking sector has caused me to look into God's word and know that the rapture of the saints is no longer near but right at the door. It all started with SIM registration, then to NUBAN (ten digit bank account numbers), now we have BVN and NIN without which you cannot transact your business.

It is important to know these are consolidation of data for the mark of the beast which is an identity and money system. I have watched customers queue up and denied access to their money because they don't have BVN and by September 1st no transaction will hold without your NIN (national identity number). These are a build-up to the Mark of the Beast. You cannot buy or sell without it. Now BVN and NIN are no longer optional in transacting your banking business and the world is fast going cashless. Observing the speed and deadlines given, what will be the banking system in the next two years?

Brethren are we still playing church at this time? Jesus is coming for a church without spot or wrinkle. After the rapture comes the great tribulation, who can stand? If now is so hard for many how much more then? If you have a social network, BVN, SIM registration or NIMC, welcome to reality, your data is already captured. The only way out now is making rapture. You will be treated as a traitor if you refuse the code which will no longer be on plastic cards but on your right hand or forehead. It won't be visit to the eye but picked with a hand scanner everyone can afford.

This is a call to seriousness to everyone who has an ear to listen. If you are not born again, please do so now by accepting Jesus as your Lord and Saviour and live by God's standards. For many that are already born again, remember it must be a church without spot or wrinkle, so let go of all sin, malice and unforgiveness. Pray for every soul and the weak. He is no longer near, but right at the door. please share this with your love ones. THINK ABOUT THE WORD. GOD HELP US ALL, AMEN
may the grace come upon us not to deviate from the word of God. Thank u sonofdavid for dis,God bless u plenty
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
blessedbeads:
Good mrn wonderful people of God on the thread ,how was the nite ? Wishing everyone great weekend @Godsent pls post on the thread and reply my mail ,I am missing u loads , and I know that u r sound and good were ever u are ma ....God bless u loads ma
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
Have you ever been 100% guilty of something, and when you deserved punishment, someone had mercy on you, and forgave you?
You did not do anything to deserve to be set free.You just asked to be forgiven.And they let you go.That is called grace.

Do you remember how you treasured that opportunity? How you promised you wouldn't repeat the same offence?

Most of us seeking for deliverance at this hour are like that. We are guilt of having opened some of the demonic gates that came in and wrecked our lives. But God in His love and mercy, has extended grace to us- giving us that rare opportunity to be delivered.
Treasure that deliverance. Don't let the devil speak to you otherwise. Don't look back for anything. Go forward and serve your God.

One of the things i got delivered from was a monitoring spirit from a fake prophetess.(i had seen her 3 times in the dream mid-way my deliverance,one of which she was chasing me) Yesterday, I cleaned my phone of anything connected to her-numbers, prayers etc (i had actually forgotten about them).Today, i was surprised when she e-mailed me this message:

Hi?,We miss you very much. How are you doing our dearest Sister?Accept greetings from everyone.

I remembered how my deliverance had cost Jesus His life on Calvary.What an expensive gift!
Am now figuring out how to block her on e-mail. Am not going back.

For it is by free grace (God’s unmerited favor) that you are saved (delivered from judgment and made partakers of Christ’s salvation) through [your] faith. And this [salvation] is not of yourselves [of your own doing, it came not through your own striving], but it is the gift of God. Not because of works [not the fulfillment of the Law’s demands], lest any man should boast. [It is not the result of what anyone can possibly do, so no one can pride himself in it or take glory to himself.] Ephesians 2:8-9 wink smiley grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
blessedbeads:
may the grace come upon us not to deviate from the word of God. Thank u sonofdavid for dis,God bless u plenty

Amen ooo!
May His Grace be sufficient enough for us for we not to faint or be weary!!

@blessedbeads.... God bless you too beyond expectations that can never be cut off, in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
BillionaireLady:
Have you ever been 100% guilty of something, and when you deserved punishment, someone had mercy on you, and forgave you?
You did not do anything to deserve to be set free.You just asked to be forgiven.And they let you go.That is called grace.

Do you remember how you treasured that opportunity? How you promised you wouldn't repeat the same offence?

Most of us seeking for deliverance at this hour are like that. We are guilt of having opened some of the demonic gates that came in and wrecked our lives. But God in His love and mercy, has extended grace to us- giving us that rare opportunity to be delivered.
Treasure that deliverance. Don't let the devil speak to you otherwise. Don't look back for anything. Go forward and serve your God.

One of the things i got delivered from was a monitoring spirit from a fake prophetess.(i had seen her 3 times in the dream mid-way my deliverance,one of which she was chasing me) Yesterday, I cleaned my phone of anything connected to her-numbers, prayers etc (i had actually forgotten about them).Today, i was surprised when she e-mailed me this message:

Hi?,We miss you very much. How are you doing our dearest Sister?Accept greetings from everyone.

I remembered how my deliverance had cost Jesus His life on Calvary.What an expensive gift!
Am now figuring out how to block her on e-mail. Am not going back.

For it is by free grace (God’s unmerited favor) that you are saved (delivered from judgment and made partakers of Christ’s salvation) through [your] faith. And this [salvation] is not of yourselves [of your own doing, it came not through your own striving], but it is the gift of God. Not because of works [not the fulfillment of the Law’s demands], lest any man should boast. [It is not the result of what anyone can possibly do, so no one can pride himself in it or take glory to himself.] Ephesians 2:8-9 wink smiley grin

John 8:1-12...

10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, He said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

Instead of judgement, Jesus show the adulterous woman mercy that redesigned her destiny!!!
In a simple tense, the adulterous woman received instant deliverance!
Remember she have committed atrocities which was abominable to God's commandments!
Understand this beloveth, the scribes & Pharisees that wanted to execute judgement by stoning the adulterous woman to death and with their evil intentions to tempt Jesus Christ stands representing the devil. But at the end, from the eldest to the last, they all abscond in the presence of the deliverer (Jesus). Thereafter, liberation came upon the adulterous woman!

So, why are we now depressed when things are not in the right order?
Come to Jesus who is able to show you mercy instead of judgement and let him deliver you!!

MERCIFUL + ELOHIM + ADONAI + OCEAN DIVIDER.

Be blessed forever'
Sonofdavid91.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
@enm is dere no prayer point again ,2mrrw is wednesday . May the good lord continue to engrace u in jesus name ...u r bless sir
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 1:55am On Jul 08, 2015
SonOfDavid91:

John 8:1-12...

10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, He said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

Instead of judgement, Jesus show the adulterous woman mercy that redesigned her destiny!!!
In a simple tense, the adulterous woman received instant deliverance!
Remember she have committed atrocities which was abominable to God's commandments!
Understand this beloveth, the scribes & Pharisees that wanted to execute judgement by stoning the adulterous woman to death and with their evil intentions to tempt Jesus Christ stands representing the devil. But at the end, from the eldest to the last, they all abscond in the presence of the deliverer (Jesus). Thereafter, liberation came upon the adulterous woman!

So, why are we now depressed when things are not in the right order?
Come to Jesus who is able to show you mercy instead of judgement and let him deliver you!!

MERCIFUL + ELOHIM + ADONAI + OCEAN DIVIDER.

Be blessed forever'
Sonofdavid91.

yes SonOfDavid91!! God is indeed merciful.Am very thankful for all grace He has showed us even when we are not aware of it.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:50am On Jul 08, 2015
NEEDLESS INSPIRATIONS

“…Peter said ...let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias: not knowing what he said.” (Luke 9: 33)

When Peter woke up from his sleep on the mountain of transfiguration, he came to Jesus with the idea of building three tabernacles, one each for Jesus, Moses and Elijah. Peter’s sleep led him into an inspiration of erecting a monument in a mountain top.

Building of tabernacles was not God’s plan for Jesus; so Peter slept and got inspired with something that was against God’s will. Peter slumbered in a moment of divine encounter, and something that was not part of divine agenda got into his mind. His moment of sleep gave him inspirations that God didn't approve of.

Friend, when you sleep spiritually, you may receive inspiration on things that are against God’s will. When you are spiritually asleep, you will be afraid when no one is plotting against you, you may even start taking needless steps and making unnecessary expenses that will not make a difference in your life. When you stop praying, you might soon start getting ideas that God did not give you.

After Peter gave his suggestion, Jesus paid no attention to it. So the idea from Peter’s sleepy moments was unnecessary and off the mark. When you sleep spiritually, and walk away from the place of prayer, God’s word and spiritual sensitivity, be careful, you may soon miss the mark.

Ask God to cause you to arise from slumber. If you have lost your passion for prayer and God’s word, and if you have lost your brokenness and contrition, ask God to come to your rescue. Remember, spiritual slumber will drive you into avoidable errors and unproductive ideas.
Prayer : Lord, I refuse to be spiritually asleep; wake me up from every spiritual slumber, in Jesus’ name! Amen

Enjoy A Wonderful Wednesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:12am On Jul 08, 2015
When upon life burrow u r tempest sure ,when u r discourage thinking all is lost ,count ur many blessings name them by one and it will surprise u what the lord has done! Lord I worship u , I thank u for ur faithfuness , iiis by ur grace I am not consume ,thank u for the day ,the night and thank u for my family and friends , thank u for the breath of life.....Good morning sons and daughters of abraham
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
GO FOR KNOWLEDGE

“…Peter said ...let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias: not knowing what he said.”
(Luke 9: 33)

After seeing the immortal beings that came to see Jesus, Peter suggested that they build three tabernacles, one each for Jesus, Moses and Elijah. Peter called Moses and Elijah by name; he recognized them. He achieved recognition. On the surface, Peter appeared to know more than others.

Although Peter recognized Moses and Elijah, he didn't know what he was saying. The word 'know' is the root word for knowledge. So Peter's recognition wasn't backed by knowledge. On the surface, Peter recognized Moses and Elijah, but there was a knowledge gap.

Friend, go beyond recognition and acquire knowledge. Become more knowledgeable about everything; learn more about your career, business, ministry, etc; learn more about what you are studying; learn more about your involvements in parenting; know more about what is going on in your nation; ask God to open the eyes of your understanding to discern more than meets the eye.

Recognition is on the surface; knowledge is deeper and more profound. God says, go beyond what is on the surface and discover what is deep. Strive to understand how to make things work; strive to know deep things from scriptures; strive to know what others don’t know.

If your actions and utterances are without a deep knowledge, you will soon be shut up by men who are knowledgeable; if you are all eloquence without true wisdom, your emptiness will soon be discovered, and your efforts at impressing men will become shameful and disgraceful.

Proverbs 4 vs. 7 says: “Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.”

Prayer : Lord, open my eyes to knowledge, in Jesus’ name!Amen

Enjoy A Splendid Thursday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.