Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333361 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
The first one I want to share is about a lady that all the first daugter in her family has been dedicated to their gods ,and this lady is the first lady in her family and lik every others first female in her family was also single and have been having so many disappointment and delay ...when the man of God was praying the strong man holding her says he won't refuse her go because she has been dedicated. To them from birth ,that he won't let her go or settle down to marry ...her case is also like my own that d strong man that manifested says si was dedicated to them . God is not wicked and he is still available to deliver ,he that started that in the life of this sister will complete it and turn it to testimony.....I will return to share another
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
shocked my ears are widely open my eyes coolpop out, still reading.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
The second one I want to share is about a guy. That his result was hidden by some strong man in the family because he was also dedicated to them and he refuse to serve them ,instead he went to trow the gods dey worship and the strong man was angry and dey decide to show him lesson by seizing his result and delaying him and turning him to a drunkard ...before I continue let us talk this prayer point
(1) Oh God of elisha let my head not suffer for what I know nothing about ,in jesus name ..(2)my God ,my God. Fright my battle on my behalf in jesus name...
This guy case was open whn he was in 3rd level in school but because he didn't follow it up it was lik that ,and now that he has graduated and was suppose to be in service his result is no were to be found ,but thank God for the God of my father servant david ,that is not wicked ,his case file was ope again the day of renunciation and the strong man that manifested says he won't let him go because he trow the idol dey worship in his father house ,so dey decide to teach him a lesson by hiding his result and making him useless ...but after todays deliverance he was set free and free for ever ,his result was release and every other things restore back to him ...mThank u lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
This one I want to share now is very touching ,is about a woman that has been married for 15yrs and she is carring a pragnacy for two years now ...just imagine this world is too wicked .
The woman mother is the one responsible for her daughter problem. Just because she gave to this woman and went to marry another man and he didn't tell the man that she have a child before for another man ,but this lady was abandon by the mother for so many years and after the father died some years ago she decided to go and look for the mother that she didn't know was the cause of the issue she is going though in her husband house for so many years ,the mother don't want her to give birth to any child but along the line she became pRagnat and the mother was so angry and took her case to her witch craft and a spiritual stone was place in her worm to block the baby from coming out ,she has been praying going from church to church for solUction until she was invited to cct were God open her case file and attended to her and also deliver her toDay ...
When the man of God summon the mother spirit after service today u need to see drama that took place in cct ,the mother say is not only her that did it ,that she have a leader in charge of the case ,and the leader was also summon to cct and u need to see fight Between the two witches ,that is the mother and the leader. Of the witches dey refuse to release the woman ,after fighting she was finally release. Along with. Her glory that was also taken from her and to cut the story short she was set free by her mother after she beg her mother spirit ,and the mother also plead to the leader of the witches and also shouting at her that the daughter has suffered too long ,that she didn't do any thing to her is because she hate the father ,so she pass the anger to the daughter....I belive God will deliver her baby by his grace before nxtweek service ....praise the lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
I want to still use this oppotunity to urge every one that has been coming to cct ,and God has done one or more than one thing for u ,tell ur friends ,ur sisters ,brothers, neigbour. ,invite them to cct God is there and he is using his servant to do wonders in the mist of his children ,I am a testimony when I came I was having promise and fail ,any relationship I go into ,I am like a man to them the relationship don't last and I was having serious bad dreams seeing a man and children but today it is a pass issue ,I sleep well ,dream good dreams and I remember all my drems ,is God not awesome .pls share that thing God has done for u ,u may not know who u r saving by sharing the testimony ...there are so many people that r having cases lik urs or mine ,let's stop visiting were we r not suppose to visit and face God because is only God that can save ,he has save me he will save u that is if only u will open the door of ur heart and allow him to ride ur boat ,...CCT -- God is Not wicked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
My Night Thought:

"Don't ever act like you really know them when ALL you know about them are what people told you. Be Wise". Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 3:55am On Jun 28, 2015
BillionaireLady:

Yes oo. God is great. Obadiah 1:17
Greatest indeed! Fearful in praise!! The deliverer whom nobody can deliver!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 4:15am On Jun 28, 2015
blessedbeads:
This one I want to share now is very touching ,is about a woman that has been married for 15yrs and she is carring a pragnacy for two years now ...just imagine this world is too wicked .
The woman mother is the one responsible for her daughter problem. Just because she gave to this woman and went to marry another man and he didn't tell the man that she have a child before for another man ,but this lady was abandon by the mother for so many years and after the father died some years ago she decided to go and look for the mother that she didn't know was the cause of the issue she is going though in her husband house for so many years ,the mother don't want her to give birth to any child but along the line she became pRagnat and the mother was so angry and took her case to her witch craft and a spiritual stone was place in her worm to block the baby from coming out ,she has been praying going from church to church for solUction until she was invited to cct were God open her case file and attended to her and also deliver her toDay ...
When the man of God summon the mother spirit after service today u need to see drama that took place in cct ,the mother say is not only her that did it ,that she have a leader in charge of the case ,and the leader was also summon to cct and u need to see fight Between the two witches ,that is the mother and the leader. Of the witches dey refuse to release the woman ,after fighting she was finally release. Along with. Her glory that was also taken from her and to cut the story short she was set free by her mother after she beg her mother spirit ,and the mother also plead to the leader of the witches and also shouting at her that the daughter has suffered too long ,that she didn't do any thing to her is because she hate the father ,so she pass the anger to the daughter....I belive God will deliver her baby by his grace before nxtweek service ....praise the lord

Who should we trust again if not Jesus?
In fact, there is no one in the deliverance and healing session in CCT yesterday that was not sympathetic hearing the lady story as she herself was narrating what she was passing through after the revelation to the source of her ongoing challenges was gotten!

Imaging the wickedness of the wicked: For over 2years now, a mother planted fibroid in the life of her first daughter so as not to deliver the pregnacy she's carrying through her dreams!

Conquerors...... Toy not with our dream life's!!
Happy Gifted Sunday!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 4:25am On Jun 28, 2015
You and I witnessed the first Sunday of year 2015, You and I witnessed the first Sunday of June 2015, You and I is witnessing the last Sunday of June 2015 this day, Definitely, You and I will praise the Lord!! Give God all the thanks for the Gift of life!!!

Conquerors...... It's a beautiful day!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:22am On Jun 28, 2015
YOU WILL EXPERIENCE IT

“And it came to pass about an eight days after these sayings, he took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray.”
(Luke 9: 28)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

On the day of transfiguration, Jesus took three disciples and went to the mountain. Other disciples heard about what happened, but Peter, John and James experienced it. Others could only hear or imagine the experience; but for those who were chosen, they didn’t need to imagine it, they saw it.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: you will experience what others hear about; for every awesome experience that others dream of, you will witness it. You will step into heights that others dream of. You will experience miracles that others hear as mere tales. You will be the embodiment of remarkable experiences, and others will hear the stories through your life.

You will get jobs, drive cars, receive favours and step into levels that people around you have only heard or dreamt about; you will give firsthand testimonies of open doors. For others, it will be like stories; for you, it will be an experience. You won’t be a story teller; your life will be full of positive experiences and divine evidence.

Peter, James and John were chosen from among the disciples. God says, among your contemporaries, colleagues, peers, etc, you will be called out and you will experience what others will hear as stories. You may be like them, but your experience will be better than theirs.

David prayed in Psalm 86 vs. 17 (NKJV): “Show me a sign for good, That those who hate me may see it and be ashamed, Because You LORD have helped me and comforted me”.

Ask God to give you experiences that others will hear about. Ask God to put you in the class of those who will not just hear it but will experience it.

Prayer : Lord, I shall not just hear it, I shall see it with my own eyes, in Jesus name ,Amen

Enjoy A Super Sunday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 8:05am On Jun 28, 2015
happy Sunday to everyone thanks blessedness for d CCT update my entire family including my neighbours are viewing and learning d wonders happening in the spirit realm thanks.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
blessedbeads:

wonderful tnx for sharing. evil wicked people everywhere may God protect us his children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Happy sunday good people of God, @aderome u r welkom to the thread may all ur heart desires been granted in jesus name. Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 12:32am On Jun 29, 2015
every evil power dat want to feed me, that want to feed me try dream to bring affliction in to my life be thou destroyed in Jesus name. affliction will not repeat itself in my life in Jesus name, I wish all the people of this thread victorious dream in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:54am On Jun 29, 2015
PRAY ON

“And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering.”
(Luke 9: 29)

In our Focal Scripture, Jesus prayed, and the fashion of His countenance was altered. Something supernatural happened to Jesus as He prayed. No mention was made of Jesus’ prayer point. He prayed in order to communicate with God; He isolated Himself and spoke to God; He communed with God.

Friend, when you pray, just talk to God; commune with your Father. Prayer is about communion with God; it’s all about talking to a God with whom you share a relationship; when you pray, you are talking to your Maker. Prayer is not about your posture or the loudness of your voice; it is about talking to your Father.

If you get into prayers and you are not happy, share your feelings with your Father. If you feel bad or broken or dejected, don’t pretend because God already knows what is going on within you. When you pray, don't seek to impress God with your words; just empty yourself before Him.

God hears the prayers of those who are open, broken and contrite before Him. He doesn’t hear you because of the multitude of your words or because He is impressed with what you said. He answers prayers because it is His nature, and He does so because He is a Father, our Father.

Note this: if you won’t like to be spoken to only when there is a need, then God doesn’t want you to pray only when there is a request or prayer point.

When next you pray, communicate with your Father. Go beyond your needs and speak to God. Pray and speak in tongues everywhere- at home, in the shower, in the traffic, everywhere. God is available to hear you whenever and wherever you call.

Prayer : Lord, help me to commune more effectively with You, in Jesus name! Amen

Enjoy A Fruitful Monday And A Rewarding Week.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:05am On Jun 29, 2015
Good morning to every body on the thread ,Happy new week and wonderful monday to u all

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 29, 2015
hmmm...quite interesting! this my first time of coming to this thread & its really amazing in what God has been doing, i will not be left behind, my evil dreams & disappointment must stop..thank you Jesus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
Midehi:
hmmm...quite interesting! this my first time of coming to this thread & its really amazing in what God has been doing, i will not be left behind, my evil dreams & disappointment must stop..thank you Jesus.

u are welcome to this thread of conquerors, the God that stopped our evil dream and gave us testimony will visit u in Jesus name.

@ blessedbeeds, huuuuuuuuuum, this life is funy, who nor go, nor know, evil people with evil mind.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
@midehi good evening and welkom to the thread of g8t conquerors,u shall not be left out ,the God that take away bad dreams and restore destinies will visit u in jesus name , @sotum u cannot imagine the wicked world that we are in ,to the extend that a mother can destroy her own daughter because she want to remarry another man. ,there one of a sister that the mother remove her daughter womb because she don't want her to give birth and now she is dead what do u want that one to do ? Is well because it is the spiritual that contols the physical
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
Every one its like Servant Vic is on nairaland. This is the link to his thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2414762/spiritual-warfare-deliverance-casting-out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Midehi:

You are welcome to the glorious conquerors family by His Grace!!!
There is power in testimony & as long as u key into all this wonderful testimonies galore in this thread, yours will not be difficult for God to do, in Jesus name.
*God is not wicked* W E L C O M E!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:37am On Jun 30, 2015
PRAY ON, DON'T STOP

“And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering.”
(Luke 9: 29)

In our Focal Scripture, Jesus prayed until the fashion of His countenance was altered, and His garment became white. He prayed until something visible happened. He prayed until heaven responded. There may not have been an immediate response from heaven when He began praying, but He prayed until change happened.

Friend, as the first half of 2015 ends, Jesus says, pray on, and don’t stop until your change happens. Pray until things turn around for good in your life; pray until you get that job; pray until you get married, conceive and have children; pray until you receive uncommon favours; pray until doors that are shut against you are opened; pray until your next level manifests.

If you are yet to see the results of your prayers, and if you are yet to see God's glory in your life, keep praying and don’t stop; if you are yet to hit your target, reach your destinations or achieve what you want to achieve, don’t stop praying; if you are stuck in struggles that have kept you at a spot, keep praying. If you have not got results yet, don’t stop praying.

If you stop praying, lose focus, get discouraged, etc because your prayers are not yet answered, you may end up empty handed, and you are making the devil happy. Unanswered prayers are no excuses to stop praying.

Elijah prayed and there was no rain; his prayers altered the course of nature in his territory. Jesus prayed until He was transfigured.

If you keep praying, your prayers will be answered, your glory will manifest, your victory will become a reality, and your level will change.

James 5 vs. 16 sums it up: “…The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.”

Prayer : Lord, I choose to pray on; I won’t stop praying, in Jesus name! Amen
Enjoy A Splendid Tuesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:55am On Jun 30, 2015
Good morning to all the conquerors on he thread today ends this month. Of june,lord let all our shame and pains end with this month and may the beginning of next month bring new and good things our way in jesus name....Amen

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
am experiencing the benefits of deliverance.

For 2 years , i have been wishing to work with the best hospital in my state. I had been applying and was left out. 4 times i was at the edge of breakthrough and something would happen. After so much trying, Its later in 2013 that i understood i was in stagnation. The devil had indeed been fighting hard.

Fast forward May 2015. I landed on Servant Vic's number on this forum ( which i honestly never visited), and contacted him. Long story short,
God used him to get me completely delivered.

Then out of the blue, someone from the same hospital called me about a job. I don't even remember having applied to that department.

When interview time came , the devil was still fighting- the person that was to interview me had sent me an e-mail days before about where we would meet up, but i never got the e-mail.
But i trusted the Holy Spirit and went to the place. I got lost, and God used a man and a lady in another department to make sure i located the place on time.

During the interview, i realized they had not seen my updated CV.They had one from last year or so!! Am not sure how the updated one got lost in their system. Before i headed to the interview, the Holy Spirit had convicted me to go and print copies of the updated CV and take them with me. I obeyed.I went ahead and anointed them as Servant Vic had reminded me to anoint all my documents.

When they asked for CV, i gave them 2 copies.

Now, to me, all this is a big deal. It goes to show that deliverance is not just a mere casting out of demons as i, or many had earlier thought.

It goes far as being assured of victory even when the devil is putting on a fight. It assures us of a safe landing.
Most importantly, it equips us to possess our possessions. – Obadiah 1:17. We are able to get what Jesus died on the cross for us to get, by faith-uninterrupted and unhindered by any demonic force.

Since the start of my deliverance, my Spiritual life has improved alot. Am able to hear God often and clearly.
I find it easier to spend time improving my spiritual life than say watching TV, and movies.

Don't let the devil rob you of whats yours ( John 10:10). Get informed about deliverance, (Hosea 4:6) and you will be on your way to getting out of bondage. There is abundant grace to get you free from the shackles of the enemy. Jesus has already paid the price. You need to do your pending part- renunciation, going for deliverance services etc.

Thank you Jesus!! grin grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
@billionairelady congratulation ,so greatful to God for what he is doing for everyone on the thread
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
blessedbeads:
@billionairelady congratulation ,so greatful to God for what he is doing for everyone on the thread

Thank you Sister. i haven't forgotten the part you played in helping me get my deliverance.. Only God can give you a fitting reward. smiley Thanx again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
My Night Thought:

"I will rather be known by the truth I told that made me seem ugly than the Perfect lie I fabricated to deceive".

Goodnight({}) .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 12:32am On Jul 01, 2015
Glorious conquerors..... One big family!
Our God is good.... We've made it interestingly and amazingly to the 2nd half of the year 2015 again!
We have conquered sudden death, calamities, tragedies, disasters, afflictions, etc., in the 1st half of the year and that is why we are more than conqueror and set to conquer every hurdles that may comes our way by His Grace!
I declare the rest months of the 2nd half of the year as months of SUPER ABUNDANCE all through, in Jesus unfailing name!!!
Rejoice in the Lord for JULY is here for me and somebody to pursue, overtake, and recover!!!!
Happy New Month!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 12:42am On Jul 01, 2015
good morning wonderful conquerors and happy new month to every one ,may this new month answer to all of us and may God grant all our heart desires in jesus name...Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 1:41am On Jul 01, 2015
blessedbeads:
good morning wonderful conquerors and happy new month to every one ,may this new month answer to all of us and may God grant all our heart desires in jesus name...Amen

I say a big Amen!!
Good morning & hnm as well to u beloved glorious sister!!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 7:17am On Jul 01, 2015
A smile is like a Sim card & Life is like a cellphone Whenever You insert the Sim card of a smile , A beautiful day is Activated …
Good morning & Keep smiling glorious conquerors!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.