Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333165 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Caringpro(f): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2013
@Godsent Amen to our prayers. May God strengthen i. @All i wish u all the best
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Honiepie24: 7:35am On Oct 06, 2013
nice thread,this is the time to draw very close to God,let us listen more than we talk,open ur heart to his words,meditate day n night on his dictates,he will surely direct u aright.thank you lord for your grace and mercy,we are undeserving of it but because of your blood we are rest asured of deliverance and breakthrough.@all thank you for the encouraging words,prayers nd intercessions,may his fire keep burning in us till me make that mark God expects of us.bless you.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2013
@All my fellow conquerors,today is first Sunday of the month. We worship O Lord for what you have done for us. Ensure you are in church this morning oooooo.
May the name of our God be praised,let's remember to thank him for accepting our fasting and prayers yesterday. our prayers has be answered because:::
-Barreness is failing
-Poverty is failing
- Diseases are failing
- Pain is failing
- Lack is failing
- Delay is failing
- Rejection is failing
- Defeat is failing
- Fear is failing
- Marriage destroyer is failing
- Attacks are failing
- Enemy plans are failing
- Evil thoughts are failing
- Traps are failing
- Debts are failing
- Demonic arrows are failing IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!!!
@Honeypie,thanks for your words,may the Good Lord continue to bless and uplift you. Amen

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by IyaEjima(f): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
Amen to honeypie and Goldenbaby's prayers it is well with us

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
Goldenbaby, amen to your prayers, Honeypie may God bless you also, and to all of os who did the fast may our blessing never elude us IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
we blessed the name of the Lord for answering our prayers in the lives of those that fasted
and in the lives of those that did not fast but their names are in here,

@iya-ejima, the hand of God is strongly in your home be careful what you think/say, think positive. He will soon surprise you. try and go for deliverance.

@All, you saw how the tempter came into this thread during yesterday fasting and prayer,
and i went through my bible and i read when the children of God gathered satan also was among them, then i immediately knew that the tempter has come cos the fasting is going to yield multiple all round bfps in our lives in Jesus name.
i went to the church today with our list of names i place it before God to thank God for answering our prayers during the fasting and prayers yesterday may His name alone be praiised.

i said God, if somebody can take people's name to witch coven and wishes to harm them
and it works, now i God's sent i have brought the names of these people before you i want you to bless them and beautify their lives with all round bfps,
remove that ugly situation (Barreness)that is making women to look older than their husband cos of over thinking. cos i remembered 2009 when i/hubby went to visit somebody, and he asked my husband, is she your mother? pointing at me, cos as at that time i was looking frustrated so i realy looked older than my age, but now God has made me to look younger.

so today i say to God my father! any situation that want to temper with your beauty and make you ugly as a woman so that your husband will hate your look or become ashamed to introduce you to people as his wife is destroyed today in Jesus name!

@Goldenbaby, thank for the page of prayer and pic you posted this morning
@honiepie24, @Uteh, @All, i thank you all for recognizing God in your lives follow him and their will be no more darkness in your lives He is the light of the world.

i thank God most especially for the men in our midst, my fellow women, there is nothing that is as good as having a husband that has the fear of God, it makes the journey of marriage easier and sweet. May you men never go down financially in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LoreTemi1(f): 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
@ all Good evening ooo,hw una dey.

@Godsent thanks so so so much for adding my name always for prayer even when I have been MIA. God will never forsake u and ur family. I say a very big AMEN to ur prayers.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
@God's Sent, @Goldernbaby, thanks for your prayers. May God continue to strengthen you and may his face shine upon you always in Jesus Name!

@All that took time to fast and pray, even those who were unable to partake in the program, God has answered all our prayers in Jesus Name.
Wishing you all a wonderful night rest.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
@God's sent,thanks and Amen to all your prayers.
@Visitor30,uwc,Amen to your prayer.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by iykmau(f): 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
GodsentI called you mother Israel. Thanks for the payer and amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 6:40am On Oct 07, 2013
Godsent thanks n amen to your prayers. God bless
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 07, 2013
@Godsent...amen!!! God bless you plenty,
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pintoxx(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hi every1,sorry bin MIA .
Godsent,thanks dear4 always interceding on our behalf,u r a blessing 2 our generation. Thanks sis.
@Goldenbaby,thanks i c u.
@Pikinmama thanks 4d tips,am already seated in class awaiting eagerly 4 ur next lecture.
@all,let's not give up,our miracles are on d way.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by iykmau(f): 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
Pikinmama I hailooooo. Carry go. Assignments No2 waiting with paper and pen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2013
Anticipating yo second lecture pikinmama!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
Huuum, may God give us our children on time, this one that our wives are been thought how to peep at us, weeeeeeellllllll, God answer ur name in every ones life so that we will not answer much questions from our wives
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 6:59am On Oct 09, 2013
@All, good morning and wishing every chosen of the Lord a wonderful day..

sotum2: Huuum, may God give us our children on time, this one that our wives are been thought how to peep at us, weeeeeeellllllll, God answer ur name in every ones life so that we will not answer much questions from our wives

@Sotum2, my brother no be small thing ooh! Before I've been telling wify that me and sugar don divorce and would not want to be taking it again.
God our creator will sure answer His name in our lives for all round bfps in Jesus Name,
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
To God alone be praised,
@All, please, if you have conceived and your name is in the prayer list.
kindly inform us here, so that we can remove your name, from the list
cos there are some dangerous prayer points that is not good for a pregnant woman,
that prayer points that evacuates abnormal growths like fibroids, blockage in the fallopian tube, edometroises, ovarian cyst etc in the womb.

@All, one of our member here name with-held told me through email three days ago, that she is pregnant, praiseeeeeeee the Lord!
she promised to officially come here and announce it herself, at her own convenient time to God alone be all the glory and adoration.

so please let us know if you get pregnant and your name is in the list so that we can quickly remove it,

cos all blocked tubes, no/low sperm count, fibroids, ovarian-cyst, in fact any mountain of barrenness
must roll away from our body by fire in Jesus name.

i have been expecting testimonies after our last fasting and prayers cos i knew very well that something happened.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
my dream after the fasting on Sunday night showed me that we shall have multiple bfps in this thread,
i dream and saw people gathered in servant vic's deliverance ministry, and near the house i saw a fruit three full of green fruits and two people were plucking and packing the fruits while two other people were distributing fruits to the people that gathered
and the fruits were surplus, so the people were asking me what they should do to the remaining fruits and i told them to keep it, that
more people that likes the fruits will come for it.

so i pray that any one that will attend the next deliverance session, or have attended the deliverance session will conceive and have their all round bfps, and those going for other heart desires will get results IJN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
Praiseeee God for that mama who is pregnant I Can't wait to hear who that person is

Mama Godsent I claim that dream of fruitfulness for me also even if my own deliverance was over the phone I can sense a rain of bfp wohooo our God reigns!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by locuu40: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
where is everybody,
or has morning sickness hold all the mamas in da houz?
@ the bfp, beleful person, i congratulate u in adv. my ears are open
come and give us the full testimony
@God' sent, i claim my bfp and i also claim for my elder brother,
if is testimony i have a lot of testimonies ranging from the deliverance
session to the last saturday fasting and prayer.
before i went for deliverance, i used to wake up to see some marks like the kind
of mark that appears when you are flogged with broom all over my body since 3 yrs,
after like 2 days it will vanish, it happens every week, after it came & vanished
itchy skin will start then i will
scratching my body every time mostly if i bath with cold water or drink ice water,
to cut long post short
since after deliverance as i used d anointed oil and water, the marks that resemble broom mark
no longer appear i can drink and bath cold water. no itching since up to today
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by eve22: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
congratulations to the pregy ones pls. come in for full gist of testimony
i beg my ears are waiting
@God's sent thanks fr d prayers and intercession for your fellow beign to get hapines
pls. does servant vic deliverance ministry have a day for child dedication?
i will like the man of God servan vic to pray and dedicate dis baby to God for me, if not
servant vic blesed water and olive oil he blessed for me i woudn't be singing baby song now,
one woman i saw during antenatal has the crosing baby problem we discussed much
and she told me they sugest cs for her delivery if baby don't do head down bf her due dateher due date past and they did cs on her

she delivercs last wednesday, i saw her in the hspital on thursday
when i went for my baby vacine he baby did not make it even as she did cs and all the money she paid,
so why wont' i thank God for my own and dedicate this child on the miracle ground ewoo
i thank God for directing me to know this thread, i thank Jesus as am enjoying d omugwor

@God's sent or anybody pls. let me know if they have child dedication day,
i have lost the man of God phone number since i lost my phone, i can't ask him directly now.
i love u all.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
@God's sent, I claim the dream,it will come to physical manifestation in our lives Amen. And Amen to all your prayers.
@Loccus40,I was in a dream last two days,I called your name(Loccus) and your answered,and I gave you some seeds that is upto six in number and told you that all is now well with you,you collected it and thanked me,when I woke up,the name kept coming to my mind but I said that the name is not too familiar to me,maybe cos you are not too frequent in this thread,have been trying to post it here since yesterday but where I am,the network has been frustrating.I wanted to ask if you are a member of this thread but when I saw your post this evening,I thanked God for making it more clear to me.you are blessed my dear,so rejoice.. I thank God for your testimony cos is permanent.Amen
@Eve,hope your LO is bouncing wella,Servant Vic's number is almost in all the page here,so you can get it and give him a call about the dedication stuff.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by eve22: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2013
@goldenbaby, thanks, my mind dnt go to check old pages for d num.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by osespice(f): 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
@ mummy God's sent,God will continue to bless u and ur household.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by IyaEjima(f): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Congratulations Osespice.. Indeed, God is too faithful to fail. Wish u a H & H 9months.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
@osespice a big congrats to u. God is indeed faithful. H&H nine months . Carry go sis nothing do u.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
Osespice, osesco oseliscoko, osesco the newest mama, in da house Big Cogratulations, God thank you
i key and i tap into this testimony.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
@Osespice,Congratulations. Wishing you a stressfree 9months.you will deliver like d hebrew women. Our God is worthy to be praised!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Ordered Steps"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.