Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (332385 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
Godsent amen to your prayers
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2013
@Godsent, thanks for d prayers. You will eat the good of d land -Enugu in Jesus name.
@Pintox, lol at 'fire at local govt headquarters'. God will deliver you from demonic oppression in Jesus name.
@Sotum, your testimony is permanent and God will perfect all that concerns you in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by folarsimbi: 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
I just want to post my Testimony and the experience i had with the servant of God that is servant Vic. I was given a number by God sent - thank you very much. My main problem was that i always dreamt eating and sleeping with a being i cannot describe. This man servant Vic is trully a man of God.

He prayed for me over the phone and i respect one thing about him..his emphasis that he is a servent of God and he is not the one who helps but God is using him to interseed. He gave me some verses from the bible to read and reassured me that God will do wonders in my life in the name of Jesus Christ. After the prayers i stopped having thess dreams. On the 05/07/13 i had this wonderful dream, i dreamt an angel of the Lord so big i never thot angels were tht big but what i saw was out of this wolrd. I was standing lifting my hands and all of a suden this angel came and smiled at me... he took my hands and as we went up i saw a sign saying this is Jesus Christ the joy that i felt inside me i cant describe it but i felt this joy that was so amazing. I called out saying Jesus. I was overwhelmed by the brightness i just closed my eyes...

This man is trully a man of God...no man shall ever touch me in the name of Jesus...

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2013
@Folarsimbe, I thank G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D for your deliverance and testimony..is gonna be permanent Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
@Falorsimbe, you are highly wellcome into the thread of conquerors, and may your testimonies be permanent, and may more testimonies come to your way IJN. did you attend the June deliverance session?

@sotum2, and all that have started testifying about what God has used that Servant vic, to do in their lives, may our testimonies never cease to flow in Jesus name.

@all, that are preparing to go for deliverance i encourage you to go with all your problem and you will come here to testify IJN.

pintoxx: Dh's sperm count is very low(2.mil),we don drink mericine tire,e dey as e dey,

My sister if there is evil forces behind any one's problem, that is when you will drink all the medicine that others will drink and get positive result, yet the person's own case will remain the same, no improvement.
it will look as if something is holding the medicine, some medicine that are suppose to yield positive result in the person's case will begin to work against the person's body system.
Evil forces are also involve, in a case where by the fluid count increases today and decrease tomorrow.

at a time in my ttc journey, i kept wondering why all the food i used to eat and feel comfortable when i was a spinster, now makes me feel uncomfortable after eating them, starting from the year i got married.
thank God for that servant vic deliverance ministry. now i can eat any type of food and feel comfortable and healthy the way i used to feel comfortable after eating food when i was a spinster.

@All, i suggest: before trying what others try to get result in ttc journey, make sure you clear the spiritual with the power of God in deliverace, not with witch doctor nor "a pastor that is called by his stomach".
cos if you fail in any attempt to get pregnant you will think is your luck, where as is evil forces that made you to fail.

WHEN THOSE EVIL FORCES ARE INVOLVE IN ANY OF OUR PROBLEM:
Like.
(1) struggling to get married,
(2)married and struggling for too long to have a child,
(3)struggling to have good job with no success,while other are getting it with ease,
(4) making plenty money yet you cannot account on how/what you spend it for, "working like an elephant and eating like an ant"
(5) constant dissapointment of different kinds etc

THAT IS WHEN YOU WILL START HAVING SOME BAD DREAMS LIKE
(1)having sexual intercourse in the dream/ enjoying intercourse in the dream more than in physical
(2)eating in the dream, wedding, giving birth, plaiting of hair,
(3) seeing people or strange beings, dead people, chasing or speaking with you, buying palm oil in the dream
(4) climbing a hill and falling in the dream
(5) riding bicycle in the dream
(6) counting coins, seeing excreter

it was when i did not know that demonic forces manipulates destinies, that is when i used to make that statement that says "EVERY DISSAPOINTMENT IS A BLESSING" no it is never a blessing cos dissapointment is equal to failure.

PLS. NOTE THIS: IF YOU ARE ON YOUR OVULATION PERIOD NOW PLEASE CONCENTRATE AND MAKE SURE YOU B/D, DO NOT LOOK AT WHAT DH HAS DONE WRONG, COS IT IS DURING THE OVULATION TIME THAT EVIL FORCES MANIPULATE MOST OF OUR THOUGHT, BY SHOWING YOU WHAT DH DOES WRONG TWO MONTHS AGO, BY TELLING YOU THAT YOU MARRIED A WRONG MAN, BY TELLING YOU THAT HE DOES NOT LAST LONG IN BED. THAT HE SNORES ALOT, THAT HE IS TOO SHORT/TALL.
so for these reasons there is no need to b/d. then you will now listen to that evil voice and that ovulation period will pass without baby dancing, then the evil forces will make you to love each other again when Af shows its ugly face. PLS. BE CONSCIOUS.

I notice that many people are viewing this our thread without posting, may be, because they do not know how to join this forum/thread, you can email me, My email: joyfavour07@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
@ All my fruitful mamas and papas in the Lord. I just wanna share this with you all,I have never experience it before. Like I told you guys that servant vic blessed the olive oil for me yesterday 6th, so when I prayed in the night,I decided to leave the oil I was using before so that I can start with the one servant vic blessed for me. So I drank from it..
I normally dream where I see myself in my secondary school but I stopped having the dream last three month after servant vic prayed for me,but last night I saw my self again in my secondary school, but in the dream,the school wasn't old has it use to be in my previous dreams, this time,it was well decorated and new..
So today, 7th around 3pm or so,I started having slight cramp,the next thing I saw was blood on my bum short. I was very surprise cos my AF is suppose to come out on the 14th of this month,and am just in DPO 7 (didn't BD ooo,cos am off TTC for this year). So I have been wondering why my AF came so so early..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
good evening all and congratulations to all the testifiers here
@Goldenbaby, i think God is rearranging your destiny and building a new you. i suggest you call servant vic and let him know, cos i had such experience when he prayed with me and said that any thing that is not from God in my body should be destroyed, and prayed on my anointing oil that i drank and af showed up the next day bf the due date. the heavy period i used to have stopped. now i feel very light unlike before. our bfps are near in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
@Ada,thanks so so much, that was exactly what came to my mind this night. I remembered the olive oil, and my mind told me that G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D has removed all the evil deposit in my system/life tru the anointing in that oil. Cos anytime my AF wants to show up,I normally have cramp two days to that day,but this one nothing,I just felt lil pain and that is all, I don't even feel like am menstruating.
One thing again is that the blood is very fresh(very very light) and it smells fresh like a fresh blood,and the colour is very very bright.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 08, 2013
whatttttt, i have not been here for a while now. my people i dont know what to do, am almost crying, @Sotum, are you for real? how many millions did you mentioned? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, pikinmama, your hubby too? i believe i believe.

when next is the deliverence? how can i convince hubby to go with me now? can i give him just the water to drink and it will be ok?

see exciting miracle. weldone all.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 08, 2013
@All, Good morning, my dearest mummies and daddies. Hope you had a good weekend.

@God's sent, Thank you for popping in.

@Olivia3d & Folarsimbi, Thank God for your testimonies.

@Pintoxx, Lol @ "Local govt headquarters". Hilarious. Pls give Serv. Vic a call. You will be glad you did.

@Goldenbaby, Get set for your BFP.

@Redeemersave, Welcome back. Pls give Serv. Vic a call prior to the deliverance session as you may need to be placed on some days of prayers and fasting.

@Rute, I hail o.

Baby dust to you all.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pintoxx(m): 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
@Uteh,Amen oh.
@Godsent,true talk. Happi relocation 2d ancient coal city,enof okpa n abacha 4 jollification,i envy u cos i luv dat city.
@Seacrest,hav called him,bin able 2 convince dh 2go wif me,but don't know if his offix will give im tym ,even thou d servant of God said i can com wit a male relatn 2 represent im,but i wil like im i2b there in person cos ma guy na doubting Thomas,want him 2c wit his eyz korokoro.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
@Pintoxx, Lol. You this lady, you have a way with words. May God grant us all our heart desires.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by olivia3d: 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
@Godsent thank u for ur prayers. The unchangeable God will not forsake us this year in Jesus name. All He has promised us, He will surely do much more. He is not a Late God.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by folarsimbi: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2013
God's sent:
@Falorsimbe, you are highly wellcome into the thread of conquerors, and may your testimonies be permanent, and may more testimonies come to your way IJN. did you attend the June deliverance session?

@sotum2, and all that have started testifying about what God has used that Servant vic, to do in their lives, may our testimonies never cease to flow in Jesus name.

@all, that are preparing to go for deliverance i encourage you to go with all your problem and you will come here to testify IJN.

My sister if there is evil forces behind any one's problem, that is when you will drink all the medicine that others will drink and get positive result, yet the person's own case will remain the same, no improvement.
it will look as if something is holding the medicine, some medicine that are suppose to yield positive result in the person's case will begin to work against the person's body system.
Evil forces are also involve, in a case where by the fluid count increases today and decrease tomorrow.

at a time in my ttc journey, i kept wondering why all the food i used to eat and feel comfortable when i was a spinster, now makes me feel uncomfortable after eating them, starting from the year i got married.
thank God for that servant vic deliverance ministry. now i can eat any type of food and feel comfortable and healthy the way i used to feel comfortable after eating food when i was a spinster.

@All, i suggest: before trying what others try to get result in ttc journey, make sure you clear the spiritual with the power of God in deliverace, not with witch doctor nor "a pastor that is called by his stomach".
cos if you fail in any attempt to get pregnant you will think is your luck, where as is evil forces that made you to fail.

WHEN THOSE EVIL FORCES ARE INVOLVE IN ANY OF OUR PROBLEM:
Like.
(1) struggling to get married,
(2)married and struggling for too long to have a child,
(3)struggling to have good job with no success,while other are getting it with ease,
(4) making plenty money yet you cannot account on how/what you spend it for, "working like an elephant and eating like an ant"
(5) constant dissapointment of different kinds etc

THAT IS WHEN YOU WILL START HAVING SOME BAD DREAMS LIKE
(1)having sexual intercourse in the dream/ enjoying intercourse in the dream more than in physical
(2)eating in the dream, wedding, giving birth, plaiting of hair,
(3) seeing people or strange beings, dead people, chasing or speaking with you, buying palm oil in the dream
(4) climbing a hill and falling in the dream
(5) riding bicycle in the dream
(6) counting coins, seeing excreter

it was when i did not know that demonic forces manipulates destinies, that is when i used to make that statement that says "EVERY DISSAPOINTMENT IS A BLESSING" no it is never a blessing cos dissapointment is equal to failure.

PLS. NOTE THIS: IF YOU ARE ON YOUR OVULATION PERIOD NOW PLEASE CONCENTRATE AND MAKE SURE YOU B/D, DO NOT LOOK AT WHAT DH HAS DONE WRONG, COS IT IS DURING THE OVULATION TIME THAT EVIL FORCES MANIPULATE MOST OF OUR THOUGHT, BY SHOWING YOU WHAT DH DOES WRONG TWO MONTHS AGO, BY TELLING YOU THAT YOU MARRIED A WRONG MAN, BY TELLING YOU THAT HE DOES NOT LAST LONG IN BED. THAT HE SNORES ALOT, THAT HE IS TOO SHORT/TALL.
so for these reasons there is no need to b/d. then you will now listen to that evil voice and that ovulation period will pass without baby dancing, then the evil forces will make you to love each other again when Af shows its ugly face. PLS. BE CONSCIOUS.

I notice that many people are viewing this our thread without posting, may be, because they do not know how to join this forum/thread, you can email me, My email: joyfavour07@gmail.com

@God's sent i live in England and i spoke to servant Vic over the phone. I have never met him but God is really using him to interseed for us in the name of Jesus. May God bless him in abundance. I knw i have over come the devil by the blood of the lamb and through my testimony i proclaim victory in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2013
Good morning my fellow fruitful mamas and papas in the lord.. Our good Lord had already make a way for us Amen

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2013
folarsimbi:

@God's sent i live in England and i spoke to servant Vic over the phone. I have never met him but God is really using him to interseed for us in the name of Jesus. May God bless him in abundance. I knw i have over come the devil by the blood of the lamb and through my testimony i proclaim victory in the name of Jesus.

Waoooh,What a great anointing, an anointing that knows no borders, God is a great God, When I was discussing with the servant of God he said the Lord has not announced the ministry yet, he said the Lord told him if he Servant Vic walks in his ways, the Dead will rise, the lame, blind, deaf, etc will recieve their healing from the almighty God.

Since then I have been thinking to get my own miracle on time, because if that time the Lord promised him comes, Huuuuuuuuum it will be very difficult to have acess to this servant of God. Because he has the annointing no be say, from all the testimonies, here including Rute from south Africa, Aba this one is a true Servant of God and to crown it all he does not collect money for his deliverance and healing.

And look at the way testimony is flowing like waterrrrrrrrrrrrr

If na warri here, Oboy the man account for don full, He even use his own credit to call me when mine ran out...... me wether he likes it or not i will send recharge card to his phone right now, I pray the Lord makes him to accept it in Jesus name.

I am preparing for the next deliverance session that is coming up on the 25th July,

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pintoxx(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
wink@seacrest cheesy@seacrest ,lol! i can smell ur bfp IJN Amen!
@Goldenbaby,thanks 4ur inspiring pix smses .
@Godsent,abeg,u mentiond sumrin about some insects,in 1 of ur posts,pls culd u b more specific,as i don dey suspect many insects around me,i wn confirm my suspicion. Thanks .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godlovesme13(f): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2013
Hello everyone,i'm new on dis thread.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2013
@Godlovesme, you are highly welcome to this thread of G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's own sons and daughters.. Your testimony is closer than you expected. Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Agrika: 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hello everyone, hope am not too late, though am not married yet but i know someone who is about to get married soon, now her fiancee's family have a history of childlessness or in cases where they are issues, the number of kids dont usually exceed 2....now the issue here is that she usually has varying bad dreams, sometimes she sees herself having sex in the dream, there was even a time she told me, she had a lesbian sex with another childhood friend of hers, other cases she experiences a feeling as though someone is trying to drag her out of her body while sleeping, at other times she feels as though someone is lieing on her chest while sleeping....the recent dream she had that really freaked me out was the one she said she had in which she saw herself with a matronly woman in the dream, according to her, it seemed they just finished making an agreement on something i.e a sort of a deal and they shook hands and the next thing she woke up with a sharp pain to her left side, you know that kind of pain you feel during ovulation......as at now she is really confused cos she doesnt know weather to cancel the proposed wedding, left to me, i could suggest she cancels the wedding cos there is enough wahala in the man's family but is not my decision to make...so please dear poster if you can please supply me with the number of that MOG, i will be highly grateful.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
@ All, our testimony can never be cut short IJN
I am asking and praying that this same God that change my Zero count to 47million should atttend to all, so that they will know that God is really using Servant, Vic IJN

I just finished responding to GenBuhari, who is asking me not to testify about the great work that God has done in my life, Thank God I have giving my life to Christ, s words like that dont make sense to me anymore, but any creature on this planet earth that want to snatch my miracle, HOLYGHOOOOOOST FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

@Godlovesme13, u are welcome IJN
@ Agrika call servant Vic u will never regret u did, 0haecc0idgi is his number Hope u understand it. 081=0ha,

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Agrika: 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
@ sotum, thanks sir am highly grateful. But it seems the digits exceed 11.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
@Sotum,really love the answer that you gave to GenB in the ttc thread.. Hahahahahha.. No be small holy ghost fire ooooo.. Anyway,he don't understand what you pass through.
@Agrika, remove the last 'is' from the digit that sotum2 gave you. He wanted to write 'is his', so the 'is' joined with the digit. Hope you understand?

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
Thank u Goldenbaby, for the correction, my sister see me see Nairaland General when ask me to shut up with my testimony, dem nor born devil to stop me self, I must testify for the beautiful thing the Lord is doing through this Servant Vic, and whether the Devil like it or not, my zero count before has moved to 47Million IJN

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godlovesme13(f): 6:06am On Jul 11, 2013
Thank u all.i woke up yesterday mornin weepin cuz i dnt even undastand.been ttc 4 7mnths,dis pelvic sonogram and was normal bt was advicd to do hormonal profile.i dnt rememba my dreams atall when i wake up which has persistd for yrs now.i got servant vic numba and i'l call him 2day..@Godsent i snt u a msg on ur mail.Please has any1 done hormonal profile b4,wat is d cost implication cuz i dnt work 4 now and i must know how much to collect 4rm dh.thank u.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godlovesme13(f): 6:09am On Jul 11, 2013
I should have called servant vic yesterday bt i went to stay with a friend at d hospital and its nt a conducive place to make d call.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 9:40am On Jul 11, 2013
Post removed
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2013
@Sotum2, na soo my dear, whether the devil likes it or not,we must testify..
@Rute, don't be ashamed to call the man of G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D, call him and tell him what happened.. I believe that the fasting you did is at work.may be G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D is trying to reveal somethings you need to sort out in your marriage.. Call servant vic my dear.. All will be well.
@Godlovesme, please try and call servant vic.. I haven't done the hormonal profile before..some one that know about it will soon answer your question.
@G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's sent, Pikinmama, Seacrest, Chi16, Ada40,Manoda,Olivia3d, Bolandevivian,tukere,Uteh,Pintoxx and all the others.. How una dey??

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 10:48am On Jul 11, 2013
God bless you for checking on us.@ Goldenbaby.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2013
just wanna share this pics..

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2013
@ Goldenbaby thanx will call him in the evening
@ Sotum u shall go higher n higher IJMN
@ all how r u my friends and welcome newbies
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hallos to our newbies.

@Pintoxx, Amen to your prayer. I seriously claim it o.

@Goldenbaby, Thank you very much for asking after us. God bless you.

@Rute, Hope you are much better.

@Manoda, where art thou?

@All, Let's not relent in our quest for solutions. Our BFPs are closer than ever.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Burn The Bridge Behind You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.