Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (332370 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
@Pikinmama, Choi, choi, choi. In fact eh, you be confirmed comedian. I don laff well well today. #Dog hiss when you waka pass. Kai, this woman. Lol.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
@Pikinmama, green is called SPINACH, although they are of two types. The second type is called efo riro mosty eaten by yorubas.
Abeg what is the nutritional benefit as per fertility.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by olivia3d: 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
Hello my brothers & sisters. These days i dont know if i dont dream anymore or i forget d dreams when i wake up. I just notice dat i sleep much beta these days than before when i use to wake up panting after my numerous dream fights. I used to be one kind fear fear girl and as soon as my hubby travels i wiLl just pack my load to my fAmily house cos i cant sleep in my house alone. But d last time he travelled i didnt even notice i was home aloNe. I just sleep like one baby & didnt wake up till 5am.
My soul is calm these days and i have surrended all to God Almighty because i am nothing without Him.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
Hello fruitful people I love you all thank you mama Godsent I called servant Vic yesterday I stay in south africa though iam a Zimbabwean he is such a humble man he called me back with his airtime how amazing is that ! Ttc 7 yrs I'm learning a lot from u guys bless you!

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2013

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 6:28am On Jul 05, 2013
Pikinmama u make me smile ooo yes I now understand pidgin english
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 05, 2013
@Rute, You are welcome to this thread. God's divine healing knows no boundaries. We will all testify to the glory of the Lord in no time.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 7:54am On Jul 05, 2013
Yes I've cut down on sugar no cakes or sweets though I cheat a slice last week when there was a someones birthday at work.thanks for all the tips pikinmama and another thing I have moving objects in my body gone for deliverance before no change but I'm trusting God that I will have my deliverance with Serv Vic
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 7:56am On Jul 05, 2013
@seacrest thank God will bless you
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 7:58am On Jul 05, 2013
@Rute, you are welcome to this wonderful thread, distance is never a barrier, pls try and do the fasting and prayer ser vic gave to you,you will surely see changes in your life..
@G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's sent,hope you people don relocate successfully at enugu?
@seacrest,hope you are cool?
@Pikinmama, how is you lo?

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 05, 2013
@Rute, Amen to your prayer.

@Goldenbaby, I dey kampe. Thanx for asking.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2013
Amen Goldenbaby thank you your expectations will never be cut off IJMN .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by truetravels: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2013
I trust ur hubby will be very happy u feel that way when he is not around. Just a matter of time. soon you will be staying in ur house when he travels. Pele o

my sister Olivia3d, think back and you will remember that servant vic must have given you some prayer point which you must have prayed when you were preparing to go there for deliverance which you could not go due to your job, according to what i read in your post, so what am trying to say is that that prayer points have started working for you, but try as much as possible to go for that deliverance, cos it is better to kill the lion than to chain the lion that can be unchained anytime, cos after the deliverance your case file will be totally removed from any evil kingdom. AM TALKING FROM MY EXPERIENCE.

@Rute, it is well with you in Jesus name, but has he given you fasting, cos this ttc thing needs the hand of God for one to come out, i came out of ttc journey after seven years and i believe you have stayed enough, and this is your time to come out of that situation called barrenness.
stay glue to servant vic God is really using him and may God use him for you.
i hope you are eating right, or are you among ttc women that are eating icing sugar with cake, stay away from some sugary food, and learn to talk less especially during ovulation period, learn to be gentle with your self

high heels shoes nko, you dey wear am oh sorry you dont understand pidgin english. keep laughing! grin. I mean, i hope you don't wear high heel shoes?
[/quote]
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2013
Good morning my sisters and brothers, pls help me thank God and this his servant that is using to save humanity from satanic bondage.

My sperm count was reading Zero count before I called servant Vic, and went for his revival, after the revival and use of the water, i collected from the revival my sperm count moved from Zero count to 2million.

I did say that I will come on tue. to come and give the owesome experience with this humble, God fearing,and powerful Servant of God who God has been using greatly without collecting nothing from any one. Instead, he is the one giving to needy, I saw more than 70 Needy people on cue collecting food itms and mony from the servant of God who is not intrested in our money except the ways and the will of God.

I am saying this because, some so called men of God in Benin city having only headeche anointing, will ask you to sow a great seed or even ask you to pay into their bank account before they will pray that their science and technology type of prayer(Press the vain in your head, turn your neck till you decide to fall or your neck will break. The moment you fall they say you are deliver with no proof, when you say u want to go and do test they tell you you dont have faith.

May God deliver his people with these fake pastor my belle call me and show his children his thru servants like Servant Vic where we can go and at the end we give glorry to God, because God had said in Jeri 32V27 that he is God of all flesh and there is nothing he can not do.

So why is it that children of God, pray, pray,pray, pray, under some of these so called men of God and nothing, nothing, I thank God I now know My own Prophet that I can trust and I really wish I can be coming from Benin city, every time to worship with him. The moment that Servant Of God Hold's the mic, you will feel the presence of the holy spirit all over the tarbernacle, God is really working in Christ Chosen Tabernacle.

I know some of us want to hear my count result. I went for my result on monday evening and when i saw the Sperm count result, from 2million to 37million, it was like a dream, and i thought they used somebody's own for mine, that was why i did not come on tue to give any report.

I went to another Lab to redo the test again and behold, God of Signs and Wonders proved to me he is God, He can do all things, Presently the Count has moved from 37million to 47million what else can i say, I just call servant Vic this morning to tell him about God's wonder, he told me to be on my kneels while he was still on his kneels, he thanked God for what he has done and prayed that God should finish what he has started in my life.. I could not hold back my tears of Joy.

I am thinking of being part of that his needy arrengement, where he attends to the needy every last Thursday, to all who God is attending to let us follow all his instructions and the priciples of God.

Remember Servant Vic teaching....
*God is not a Goat, so u can not treat him like one.
*God is no respecter of persons, so we dont expect him to respect us
*God is not a christian, he is not a moslem, he created the christians and Moslems and whoever works in his ways(Holiness) will be with him in paradise
*God is unchangeable, What he did not do with the first man and woman he created in the gerden of Eden, because once you sin and refuse to ask for forgiveness of sin and the devil accuses you before him in heaven where Paul. Shedrack,Stephen, Moses(Who did not enter the promiseland because of Striking the rock instead of speaking to the rock), Elisha, Elijah, Joshua, etc are, the Lord who is not a patial God can not let the patriots down because of you and I, so it is Holiness or nothing.

*Malice ,anger are sin(so whoever is keeping malice or angry with any one, please make ammend because God can not change his Laws because of us.

@Godsent, I am part of this great work of God, in making others also benefit from this great healing power of God thru this servant of God. I f u have not come to share ur testimony I would not have received my healing, just like many of us, even some who have not come to share theirs, because the number of people that attends the deliverance session is much.

@ All, let us keep this thread alive and even in anyway we could tell people through other thread about this servant of God and what God can do, If only you know the amount we have spent on medications without result or the frightful dreams and Different deliverance but no result then whatever I do for this God will not be too much.

We all should be part of God"s work by doing what we are doing and telling other people who are in same problem the Lord delivered us from and testify about one so that he can do more.

Remember the humble servant of God said he can not help anyone but God is the deliverer and the one that can heal. May the Good God protect this his servant from powers of darkness and may our testimony be permanent in Jesus name, and for those who are having one or two challenges please do not hesitate to call him on

0haecc0idgi. Hope u understand it. 081=0ha, call him u will be glad u did.

3 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
@sotum....God is ever faithful. He is a God of impossibilities. Nothing is too hard for God is to do. Am so excited. I can't stop thanking God for ur testimony. U ar now a living proof for God's miracle.congrts. dis is just d begining of ur testimony.u wi testify soon of ur wife pregnancy. May God's name be praised. May God continue to strengthen and bless serv Vic. Glory to Jesus.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
Parents of great children I'm just basking in the glory of God serv Vic called me now. Prayed for me and I fell flat on my bed he prayed also pushing strange woman away from my home indeed distance is not a barrier. We all shall testify IJMN

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
@ Sotum2 I am happy for your miracle, may the name of our Good God be praised and those who have gone or who are planing to go for deliverance at Servant Vic Ministry begin to testify IJN

@Rute, do you mean Servant Vic prayed with you on phone and u went flat on ur bed, what i dint get is, u said u live in south Africa and on phone you fell under his anointing?

If so, then Servant Vic is carrying an anointing that doesnt have banderies, and that is only going to come from the almighty God
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2013
praise the Lord!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!!
Sotum2,I really thank G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D for this wonderful miracle in your life.. It is already permanent my brother. I remembered when you first posted on TTC thread lamenting that sometimes you feel like killing yourself.. My dear brother,G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D directed you to this thread, I thank G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D so so much for you,this year won't pass your wife by cos she will surely conceive.Amen .
I pray that G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D should keep on strengthening his servant vic, he is really G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's chosen servant..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
@Rute,Amen to your prayer.
@Sotum2, Please also share your testimony on the TTC thread. Our Lord is good!!! All the time!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 06, 2013
@Sotum2, OMG!!!!!! This is an awesome testimony. O Lord, we give you thanks for you are good & your faithful love endures forever. We give thanks unto thee, call upon thy name and make known thy deeds among people and talk of thy wondrous works because you are good.

@All, We shall all testify to our BFPs and praise God for his goodness which passeth all understanding.

Have a lovely day, y'all.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 7:16am On Jul 06, 2013
sotum2: Good morning my sisters and brothers, pls help me thank God and this his servant that is using to save humanity from satanic bondage.

My sperm count was reading Zero count before I called servant Vic, and went for his revival, after the revival and use of the water, i collected from the revival my sperm count moved from Zero count to 2million.

I did say that I will come on tue. to come and give the owesome experience with this humble, God fearing,and powerful Servant of God who God has been using greatly without collecting nothing from any one. Instead, he is the one giving to needy, I saw more than 70 Needy people on cue collecting food itms and mony from the servant of God who is not intrested in our money except the ways and the will of God.

I am saying this because, some so called men of God in Benin city having only headeche anointing, will ask you to sow a great seed or even ask you to pay into their bank account before they will pray that their science and technology type of prayer(Press the vain in your head, turn your neck till you decide to fall or your neck will break. The moment you fall they say you are deliver with no proof, when you say u want to go and do test they tell you you dont have faith.

May God deliver his people with these fake pastor my belle call me and show his children his thru servants like Servant Vic where we can go and at the end we give glorry to God, because God had said in Jeri 32V27 that he is God of all flesh and there is nothing he can not do.

So why is it that children of God, pray, pray,pray, pray, under some of these so called men of God and nothing, nothing, I thank God I now know My own Prophet that I can trust and I really wish I can be coming from Benin city, every time to worship with him. The moment that Servant Of God Hold's the mic, you will feel the presence of the holy spirit all over the tarbernacle, God is really working in Christ Chosen Tabernacle.

I know some of us want to hear my count result. I went for my result on monday evening and when i saw the Sperm count result, from 2million to 37million, it was like a dream, and i thought they used somebody's own for mine, that was why i did not come on tue to give any report.

I went to another Lab to redo the test again and behold, God of Signs and Wonders proved to me he is God, He can do all things, Presently the Count has moved from 37million to 47million what else can i say, I just call servant Vic this morning to tell him about God's wonder, he told me to be on my kneels while he was still on his kneels, he thanked God for what he has done and prayed that God should finish what he has started in my life.. I could not hold back my tears of Joy.

I am thinking of being part of that his needy arrengement, where he attends to the needy every last Thursday, to all who God is attending to let us follow all his instructions and the priciples of God.

Remember Servant Vic teaching....
*God is not a Goat, so u can not treat him like one.
*God is no respecter of persons, so we dont expect him to respect us
*God is not a christian, he is not a moslem, he created the christians and Moslems and whoever works in his ways(Holiness) will be with him in paradise
*God is unchangeable, What he did not do with the first man and woman he created in the gerden of Eden, because once you sin and refuse to ask for forgiveness of sin and the devil accuses you before him in heaven where Paul. Shedrack,Stephen, Moses(Who did not enter the promiseland because of Striking the rock instead of speaking to the rock), Elisha, Elijah, Joshua, etc are, the Lord who is not a patial God can not let the patriots down because of you and I, so it is Holiness or nothing.

*Malice ,anger are sin(so whoever is keeping malice or angry with any one, please make ammend because God can not change his Laws because of us.

@Godsent, I am part of this great work of God, in making others also benefit from this great healing power of God thru this servant of God. I f u have not come to share ur testimony I would not have received my healing, just like many of us, even some who have not come to share theirs, because the number of people that attends the deliverance session is much.

@ All, let us keep this thread alive and even in anyway we could tell people through other thread about this servant of God and what God can do, If only you know the amount we have spent on medications without result or the frightful dreams and Different deliverance but no result then whatever I do for this God will not be too much.

We all should be part of God"s work by doing what we are doing and telling other people who are in same problem the Lord delivered us from and testify about one so that he can do more.

Remember the humble servant of God said he can not help anyone but God is the deliverer and the one that can heal. May the Good God protect this his servant from powers of darkness and may our testimony be permanent in Jesus name, and for those who are having one or two challenges please do not hesitate to call him on

0haecc0idgi. Hope u understand it. 081=0ha, call him u will be glad u did.

indeed an awesome and great testimony, God u are good all the time and may ur name be highly praised
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 7:22am On Jul 06, 2013
Waoooooooooooooooh a wonderful testimony, may the name of the Lord be highly praised
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 9:40am On Jul 06, 2013
@julieton yes he prayed over the phone he told me there is nothing God cannot do , he told me not to worry about anything as God is going to show up on my case.
@ all God is alive and well and no evil power can compete with him it shall be well with all of us.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2013
@All,servant vic just called me now to bless the olive oil he asked me to buy,when he was praying, my hand was so hard and warm. Right now am still feeling somehow( like some one under anointing)my inside is just strange now.. G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D is under control oooo. Amen

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
Pass them not, O gentle Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,

• Savior, Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.
• Let me at Thy throne of mercy
Find a sweet relief;
Kneeling there in deep contrition,
Help my unbelief.
• Trusting only in Thy merit,
Would I seek Thy face;
Heal my wounded, broken spirit,
Save me by Thy grace.
• Thou the spring of all my comfort,
More than life to me;
Whom have I on earth beside Thee?
Whom in heaven but Thee?

Goldenbaby:
Funkybaybee:
Bolanlevivian:
Chi16
Redeemersave
Manoda
Motherofprinces
Seacrest
Chikannoli
Sotum2
Ada40
Putu4
Rute
Tukree
Jilsandra
Skympychick
Lilee2hot ----- changed to lilee2fine by God’s sent(Federal Govt. of Nigeria take note)
PREPECT
Judii
Modalayo
MayMay1
Julieton
Truetravels
Olivia3d
Uteh
Waistbead
Pintoxx
Inforgenius

May the good Lord grant you all BFPS In your body , business, careers, marriage
May that revelation of everyone’s post bearing BFPS come to pass, you all are unstoppable,
My dear fruitful people, I am here to tell you all that I now have all round unspeakable peace in my life. This peace started in my life right from the day I met servant vic and the peace keep increasing everyday . may you all have this unstoppable peace, You may not understand the kind of peace am talking about. May the Almighty God calm all the troubles in your life.
Do not pass them by. (My Father Jesus! Please answer them fully

Yes i stopped posting cos there was no chance,but i did not stop viewing, and going down on my kneels thanking God each time i see testimonies posted here.
God gave me peace to the extent that i have nothing to pray about anymore, so that is why i have decided to type all the names here printed it out in a sheet of paper and be praying on it everyday, but am taking grace from my father in the Lord servant vic, before praying on your names here, cos some of you here have not undergo deliverance, and evil forces are not playing at all.

@doris 107, how are you and your Lo?
A big thank you to all that have been asking after me and praying for my relocation, Enugu is such a beautiful place, but i do not know if they have enough SNAIL shocked my favorite meat.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
@Goldenbaby i can't stop laughing over those pic each time i click on page two of this thread, i tried to bring those funny babies pics forward by quoting your page but it din't work, any little child and even adults like those funny pics.

sometimes you may feel some pain in your feet or any part of your body or your feet may be heavy sometimes, due to the daily stress we may be going through, this joint pains is common among males than female to help our dh stay fit at all time. Try the castor oil steaming:
do it in the evening before going to bed and see how active your dh will be the next morning.

@All, the castor oil steaming goes thus:
Boil clean water make sure is very hot,
open the castor oil and rub it all over his body pour the boiled hot water in a bucket let him sit on a kitchen chair in front of the bucket that contains the hot water then cover him with blanket or bed sheet until he sweat profusely under the heat of the hot water, then get his warm bathing water ready, let him rush to the bathroom and bath off the sweat on his body, after that rub the castor oil on his feet pour not very hot water in a bowl or bucket let him put those feet there until 20 minutes then wash off the castor oil, use olive oil to massage those joints and let him go to bed. try it and come and tell us how well it goes.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
@G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's sent, Amen to all your prayers,I claim it in Jesus Name Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!. Thanks for the list,and also for presenting our names to G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D.I know that G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D will surprise us with bfp in all areas of our lives.
Hmmmmmmm, welcome to the coal city state,the land of enugu will favour you Amen. you will see snail there,you have to know the market wella. Especially the Ogbete main market..thanks once more for liking those funny pic.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pintoxx(m): 12:15am On Jul 07, 2013
@ Seacrest,thanks dear4 welcoming me.
@Godsent,thanks 4 adding me 2d list,nd 4 teaching us d castor oil massage 4 our dh .
@Sotum,congrats sir,dis our GOD is 2much oh! Bliving God 4 ur kind of miracle.
Dh's sperm count is very low(2.mil),we don drink mericine tire,e dey as e dey,me sef don't understand my body,strange strange tins just dey happen. Hav called d gr8 man of God,planning 2 attend dis months deliverance with dh,bin ttc 4 2yrs+,dh is an only son nd age is not on our side,bin having affairs in d dream,eating wit strange pple in d dream,having attacks, etc,didn't take dis dreams 2b anything until lately in my ttc journey when it became 2much nd started affecting me physically,battling wit hormonal imbalance and infection,can't even bd anymore,is as if there is fire+pepper in d local gov't headquarters since d last affair in d dream. My bliv is,dis is d last fight nd will testify 2d goodness of God soon.
@pikinmama,thanks 4 ur tips on wat 2 eat 2 boost dh's count,since i read ur post on ttc forum,i git im lots of vegt s,beans,fruits nd nuts especially aya or akiawusa as igbo`s call it,we r also taking moringa seed n powder.
Thanks evry 1,do hav a wonderful Sunday and a stress free week as we kip d thread alive.@ Seacrest,thanks dear4 welcoming me.
@Godsent,thanks 4 adding me 2d list,nd 4 teaching us d castor oil massage 4 our dh .
Dh's sperm count is very low(2.mil),we don drink mericine tire,e dey as e dey,me sef don't understand my body,strange strange tins just dey happen. Hav called d gr8 man of God,planning 2 attend dis months deliverance with dh,bin ttc 4 2yrs+,dh is an only son nd age is not on our side,bin having affairs in d dream,eating wit strange pple in d dream,having attacks, etc,didn't take dis dreams 2b anything until lately in my ttc journey when it became 2much nd started affecting me physically,battling wit hormonal imbalance and infection,can't even bd anymore,is as if there is fire+pepper in d local gov't headquarters since d last affair in d dream. My bliv is,dis is d last fight nd will testify 2d goodness of God soon.
@pikinmama,thanks 4 ur tips on wat 2 eat 2 boost dh's count,since i read ur post on ttc forum,i git im lots of vegt s,beans,fruits nd nuts especially aya or akiawusa as igbo`s call it,we r also taking moringa seed n powder.
Thanks evry 1,do hav a wonderful Sunday and a stress free week as we kip d thread alive.
@ Seacrest,thanks dear4 welcoming me.
Thanks evry 1,do hav a wonderful Sunday and a stress free week as we kip d thread alive.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pintoxx(m): 12:20am On Jul 07, 2013
Abeg oh,make una 4give me 4d double abi na tripple post,na mistake,na jjc i be.i no no wetin i press.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 7:19am On Jul 07, 2013
Thanks God-sent. May God bless you for having other people at heart.
@Sotum,thank God upon on behalf of you, may this month not pass you and every one of us by, in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2013
God bless you Godsent for all you do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Burn The Bridge Behind You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.