Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (332378 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by putu4: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2013
@ Seacrest, amen to your prayersoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2013
I called Servant Vic, his teaching about the ways of the Lord is owesome, He asked me to call him back later..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2013
@seacrest, ameeeeen God has answered those prayers.we shall soon rejoice ijn
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
Seacrest*:
@Tukree, Chi16, Sotum2, Goldenbaby, Ada40, Manoda, Olivia3d, Waistbead, Funkybaybee, Skimpychick, Prepec, Jilsandra, Uteh, Putu4, Modalayo, Judii, Maymay1, Redeemersave, Lilee2hot, Motherofprinces, Bolanlevivian and indeed all of us, I thank God for all our forthcoming BFP testimonies because they are already settled in the spirit, IJMN, Amen.

@God's sent and Pikinmama, thank you very much for your words of encouragement. May God continue to multiply your blessings IJN, Amen.

Amen to your prayers, and so shall it be IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 12:49am On Jul 02, 2013
@Seacrest,tanks for d prayers..
I was der too,it was awesome. Infact my healing/deliverance started immediately I entered I started feeling strange movement in my stomach to d extent dat I almost threw up but I held it..After servant Vic prayed over our water/olive oil and directed us to drink a little from it.I sip a little of my water/ olive oil d movement in my stomach got worst.I just managed and stayed tru d deliverance session..Hmmmm!! As I got to my house,I pulled my clothes,leggings I wore inside,pulled my p-ant gosh,my p-ant was wet as if I wee wee on it...LONG STORY SHORT!! To my own understanding,I tink d water/olive oil has washed/operate wat ever thing dat needs to b operated in my body IJN Amen..

@Mama God's sent,I want to tank u once again for showing ur sisters/brothers d way..if I had gone for deliverance ever since I saw ur post on d TTC thread before going for d IUI procedure,I wouldn't have had d MC but I still tank God..I didn't see ur post as a scam though,just dat I didn't want to gv any pastor money again all in d name of deliverance..

@All,let's not gv up,because our redeemer liveth...
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 12:56am On Jul 02, 2013
@Mama God's sent, wetin der happen?we never see ur break light..how is ur LO/DH?hope u guys r doing gr8t?

Missing ya!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2013
Good afternoon fruitful Ladies and Gents here, may all you have received through the power of God in deliverance be parmanent in Jesus name, please keep to all the instruction cos that blessed water/ anointing oil works wonderso,

waistbead: @Mama God's sent, wetin der happen?we never see ur break light..how is ur LO/DH?hope u guys r doing gr8t?Missing ya!!

i miss you all too, i have been so busy cos hubby has been transfared to Enugu and we are relocating.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2013
funkybaybee: @Seacrest.... A very big Ameeeen to the prayers.
Was at the last deliverance session too, though I got there late. May God continue to bless the humble Servant Vic.
May God settle us all sooner than we expect. Amin Amin.

Funckybaby is like you are the Moslem late comer that servant Vic joked about.....

I say amen to your prayers too
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 03, 2013
@All, una good morning.

@God's sent, We understand. Wish you a stressless relocation. We miss you. So, hurry, settle down and come and nurture us.

@Sotum2. Tuesday has come and passed o. Abeg, wey the epistle of gist you been promise us? #Can't wait. Lol.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 9:40am On Jul 03, 2013
@ all, I am starting my 3 diays fasting `on monday next week for the end of the month deliverance and healing at servant Vic ministry.

@ Godsent pls let me have your email address, there is something I will like to share with you ma, pls i need to email you, thanks
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2013
@Julieton, Permit me. Email address for God's sent is joyfavour07@gmail.com

I got it from one of her earlier posts.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pintoxx(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
@ Godsent,thanks and God bless u for sharing your experience and letting us know about serv Vic.Have been a silent reader of ttc forum,just discovered this tread last week,decided to login so we can share our experiences and keep the thread alive.@ all that have called dis great man of God or gone for deliverance,ur testimonies are closer than u can imagine.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2013
@All,just want to share the dream I heard this afternoon..
I saw myself in the midst of people in a very thick forest in an completed building,so within myself in that dream,I felt something was not proper,so I brought out the olive oil in my beg,I told everyone there that I want to pray and anoint everyone with the oil,so that G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D will protect us,before I started praying,one girl there that look like my friend(though didn't see her face,only heard her voice) wanted to start praying before me but I refused I prayed in a loud voice,so I raise the oil up and ask G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D for the forgiveness of sins,so after that,the girl started praying,so when she was praying I started sprinkling the oil around that place and on peoples forehead,all of a sudden,they all turned to a walkers,fighting themselves,so I was trying to find my way!many of them wanted to attack me,but the oil I was holding saved me that none of them was able to face me,so I ran outside,when I reached outside,they where many of them(dead people walking) so I ran into a bush there(very very dark).so as I was hiding,I saw one man that followed us to the building that claims he is a pastor,(though I suspected him earlier),he wanted to collect that oil from me,one big hawk from nowhere came and carried him,so I ran,when I was running,I saw those walkers but they couldn't harm me,then I woke up.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
@Pintoxx, you are welcome and Amen to your prayer.

@Goldenbaby, that dream fear me o. Pls, consider calling Serv. Vic for more guidance. Abi, what do you think?

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
@Seacrest,my dear,no be small dream oooo,this one no be for night,na for afternoon.. I have even made up my mind to call servant vic.. Am victorious!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Jilsandra: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hello all, Thank God for all that made it to the last deliverance section with servant Vic. thank God for journey mercies and His mighty deliverance upon His children. may His name alone be praised. And may we never lose our freedom again to the devil. Let all we have received from our Father begin to manifest.Amen.

To all who are now free from spiritual bondage just like Mummy Godsent advised, pls keep all the instructions and stay connected to God and His Servant Vic. dont hesitate to call him whenever you notice any change both good or bad. i can confidently tell you that his prayers availeth much.

@ Goldenbaby the dream is a form of attack but thank God you were able to overcome by the power of the anointing. i suggest you narrate it to servant Vic if u have not and keep thanking God for his deliverance.

@Godsent God will see you and your family thru the relocation and the Land of Enugu will honor you, you will eat the Good of the land.Amen. My regards to ur boy.

@all am still enjoying my deliverance. i am still overwhelmed with the fact that i now sleep without any form of attack. i ovulated without any strange man making love to me in the dream. the deliverance has also affected my marriage. i usually give excuse each time dh wants to bd with me, am always very tired to bd after being used in my dreams but these days, is me that makes advances on dh. we now do it every other day grin
i have also been receiving favors that ordinarily will not come my way. i bless God for His Mighty deliverance upon me and i know that better days are still ahead of me. God's grace all.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
@Seacrest, just called servant Vic concerning the dream...
He said I should try and wash out for unfriendly friend,people or pastor that will come as if they want to help me,that some pastors are evil and needs deliverance, he also said that the spirit of G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D came in form of that hawk,and that the angels of G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D are around me.
He also ask me if I have any olive oil am using,I told him yes,that I do drink olive oil every night before I sleep,and that I also apply it on my forehead as a sign of cross( he said is very good how am using it), he then ask if he is the one that blessed that oil,I told him No that one man of G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D blessed it for me,he asked if the man touched the oil while praying,I said No,that we were holding it on our hand as the man was praying. But anytime that I want to use the oil at night,that I always ask G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D for forgiveness of sins,and I use to pray that let the blood,power and fire of G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D inside that olive oil come and destroy any thing the enemy has deposited inside my body (he said I should continue that way),he also said that I should call him after service tomorrow so that he will pray more on that oil.. He said I should read psalm 25 for 2weeks and that I should say dis prayer:: that G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D should locate any evil creature that is looking that me and burn them to ashes and also that I should not stop using that olive oil... That that dream is a pure revelation from G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D..
Hmmmmmmm.. G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D is wonderful, I strongly believe that he will see me tru!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2013
@Jilsandra, thanks my sister... I have called servant vic and narrated the dream to him.so he told me what to do. I thank G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D for your deliverance..
@G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's sent, may G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D guide and protect you as you relocate to my state. Enugu land will favour you in jesus name Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Jilsandra: 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
@ seacrest thanks for the prayers. May God grant all our heart desires Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 6:47am On Jul 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 6:49am On Jul 04, 2013

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 6:50am On Jul 04, 2013

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 04, 2013
@Pikinmama, We have missed you gan ni. You do well o. Your advice make sense die. Noted and definitely appreciated. Regarding aki hausa, choi. Lol. I been no know o. I just dey wack am anyhow. Point taken. Thank you very much for the enlightenment.

@Goldenbaby, Great. You are on the right course. No worry yourself too much. Just do as Serv. Vic advised. It is well.

@Jilsandra, Wonderful testimony. Many thanks for sharing.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:22am On Jul 04, 2013
Good morning my sweet fruitful mamas and papas in the lord.
I strongly believe that this year will not pass us by,we will be fruitful in every areas of our lives Amen..
@Pikinmama,you always make me laugh with your post,from pigin to correct english, but wait oooo,that your dog really get something for hin mind oooo,he was keeping the malice because he knew you know his plans. ℓ☺ℓ ... I really love you educating information,I have learnt a lot from you and G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's sent, na una be our papa and mama for this thread,while servant vic be our spiritual adviser..
@Seacrest my dear lovely sister, na sooo, something good must happen in our lives this year, do you know that anytime I sip that olive oil after praying (just sipping ooo, what I normally take no de even reach quarter teaspoon), come and see noise inside my tummy, you will even think that there is other second world war going on inside my tummy.. I thank G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D because I know he is cleaning my whole being....I know that our redeemer liveth.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2013
@Pikinmama, aki awusa is TIGER NUTS in english. Me too am guilty of eating it a lot o. I tell my dh dat i bought it for him, but before he takes two handfuls, i have finished everything! Now dat i know d effect, i no chop again o.
@Goldenbaby, u funny o. Do you use a taperecorder to record your conversation with sevant vic? Just joking o, its cos of d way u narrated your conversation verbatim.
My testimony after deliverance- Those bad dreams have stopped, what i have now are revelational dreams which i always call to tell sevant vic. For the first time in more than a year, my menses was not heavy in flow and it was without clots (have bn using d blessed water and speaking what i want it to do in my body before drinking it with dh). Dh too have bn seeing changes, cos he went with me for deliverance.
I believe i will have more trstimonies very soon.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:35am On Jul 04, 2013
@Uteh,, hahahahahahahha, I know use tape recorder ooooo, na my brain I use record am oooooo,( you really make me laugh oooo).. My sister,wetin man pikin go do naaaa, the devil wants to try me but he has seen that what is in me is far far more greater than him.. Devil is a BASTARD!!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2013
@Uteh, Abi, o, my aki awusa sister. Me l don sharperly repent too. The Lord is truly great. Thank you for sharing your testimony.

@Goldenbaby, You no go kill pesin with laughter. #second world war tinz. Lol.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
@God's sent...so u guys ar relocating to east, that s nice.ur relocation sha be smooth and successful.
@pikimama...u ar such a funny mother.i love reading ur post. it so educating and interesting. may God bless u.
@Goldenbaby, uteh, skimpchick, seacrest,etc...this is our season.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by infogenius(m): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2013
pikinmama: Good afternoon all,
@inforgenius, i saw you peeping please come in and appreciate what we are doing here, i hope we are trying? even as we are not medical doctors.

I am overwhelmed by all that I read here.I normally come to read not to peep.Anyway,good you u caught me.To be a mother (married women)is not easy.I agree that we have real mothers, mothers that will go all the length to make their lives and that of their family's enviable.I love that and all the courage you have exhibited.

In one word I appreciate your efforts here to liberate men and women from the shackles of bondage.
God will bless and increase all of you.
Keep fighting the good fight of faith.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Burn The Bridge Behind You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.