Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Prof Dora Akunyili Is Not An Achiever? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Dora Akunyili Is Not An Achiever? (756 Views)

Prof. Dora Akunyili Died of Endometrial Carcinoma - Husband / Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, / Face Of An Achiever: Godswill Akpabio (pics Dont Lie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prof Dora Akunyili Is Not An Achiever? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
I'm so surprised that Prof Dora Akunyili's name and achievements especially towards reforming NAFDAC in Nigeria was silent during the documentary of Nigerian women at the ongoing Presidential Dinner Centenary Celebration of Nigerian Women. It was so conspicuous that she was deliberately left out of the history of women which I think was because she is no longer in PDP.
Whatever the organisers of this wasteful, unproductive, corrupt and unwarranted event of a centenary celebration want to achieve by leaving out the adorable, gallant, brave and most awarded woman in the history of Nigeria if not in Africa, prof Dora Akunyili from the celebration acknowledgement list is purely political and unprogressive.
They can not teach us our history, we know who is who when it comes to women achievers in Nigeria. In fact, I wonder what the name of Dame Jonathan was doing on that list of women achievers smh...

(1) (Reply)

Osun Govt. Commences Hydro Power Plant Project / Boko Haram Now Resorts To Kidnapping To Raise Funds - JTF / Soldiers Defuse Five Bombs In Maiduguri… Arrests 6 Top Boko Haram Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.